But Its Golden- Nika Muhl

By Avrils_girl

"I sigh really wanting to still protect my heart but Nika was stealing it" Hailey Bueckers is Paiges Bueckers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please Read!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 2

1.3K 35 0
By Avrils_girl

(Nikas POV)

I was just relaxing in the bar with the team. We are all waiting for Paige to show up and me and KK are just on Tiktok live.

I read a few comments. Paige gets here and next to her is her sister and Im not going to lie she was very pretty you could tell the way her eyes glowed a little because of the club lights.

"This is my sister Hailey she's going to try to join the team tomorrow," Paige says.

"Nice to meet you," I say shaking her hand.

It's been a few hours and the whole team is just chatting and Hailey went up to grab a drink and I decided to follow behind her just so she could be safe. 

Paige is already drunk because she is a lightweight and everyone knows it. Paige and everyone were just chatting with the team. 

So I thought I could get to know Hailey better.

I see Hailey at the bar and she's ordering her drink and waiting for it which will take a while.

She didn't notice I was following her so I decided to approach her.

"Hey." She says.

I could tell she was a little shy but I was determined to break the ice.

"Hi," I say.

"Your Nika right." She says.

"Yeah," I say.

"I heard you're going to try and get on the team," I say sitting down on the barstool.

"Yeah, I was going to be at Iowa and do some college work there in general. I also love basketball more than anything so I decided to go to UConn." She says.

"Where are you from." She asks as she gets her drink taking a sip.

"Im from Croatia its a long story but now im here," I say.

I could tell we were getting along pretty quickly. I love talking to Hailey. Every time she talks about something she loves her eyes light up.

"Come on Hailey I bet Paige is wasted," I say picking up my drink she picks up hers and I place some money on the table for the bartender.

I walked back to all the teammates and Paige ordered more shots.

"Paige I don't think consuming more alcohol is good right now remember what happened when Ice went live and you and Azzi were kissing you both got caught so let me bring you to your dorm," I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.3K 23
Y/n's a 7 year old girl that lives with her abusive farther and she wants a better life like the other kids but them she meets someone that could jus...
758K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
106K 2.3K 131
Elizabeth Jones has grown up at an orphanage with a troubled passed wishing to leave when she is old enough to do so. But at age 16 she gets adopted...
4.9K 137 21
THIS BOOK IS UNDER EDITING. Don't ask why I chose this as cover. I don't know myself. I don't own Eleceed nor do I own the characters, I just own m...