๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ) โœฆ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰...

Von V4ndal1sm

ON HOLD! 2023.06.03. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... Mehr

๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ)
๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐“†ฉ๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐„บ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐€ค.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐‘.๐“†ช
VOTING. (closed)
๐“†ฉ๐‘ฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘เฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐„บ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐€ค.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐„บ.๐“†ช

๐“†ฉ๐‘5.๐“†ช

498 23 24
Von V4ndal1sm

°

°

°

"Well.. Because of how our injuries work in relation to each dimension, I think the bodies we use here and use in the phantom are separate but also.. connected. So if they ARE connected in some way.."

"..What if there's a distance limit?"

Logan kept fiddling with his hands as the others stayed silent. With Ashlyn just looking out of her head, same with Taylor, Aiden was just looking.. like a maniac, per usual. Tyler was sitting with his arms crossed, still feeling something deep withing his stomach, but he didnt know what it was. A bad feeling maybe? Sickness? He didnt know, nor did he care..... The two still had their hands interlocked as Ben sat silently, and Rylee still sat with her knees pulled up. Logan then continued with his theory.

"If you travel too far from one body, then the other resets its position instead of going back to where we were previously."        Everyone was thinking silently. Well not Rylee, anyway, she was too dumb for this shit, same with the blonde dude.      "That would make sense.. So the question is 'how far' is that distance limit? And if we traveled too far in the phantom dimension, would our bodies here also change locations?"

Aiden kept silent, a stupid grin on his face, yet his eyes yelled confusion.      Don't worry dude, same.          "That's a possibility.. But there's also the fact that things don't move the same in the phantom dimension as they do in the human."       Aidens smile seemed to widen even more, which made the brunette girl sweatdrop as she watched him with raised brows.       "I'm not sure how we would test it though-"

"Theory Blah blah-"

"-More theory blah blah"

SLAM.

The girl swore she felt her heart stop for a second as Aidens forehead collided with the lunch table. Her grip on Bens hand tightened, and she swore at the boy.      "You stupid blonde shit-"     But the boy cut the angry girl off.      "I get that learning about the dimension is importantand stuff, but can we talk about something more exciting?"     He spoke as he still had his head on the table. Everyone stayed silent, before Tyler shot out of his seat, and raised his hand. But Taylor was quick to put a hand on his shoulder.      "Don't."

The brunette girl let out a sigh as she closed her eyes, resting her chin on top of her knees.       "What do you think about asking my parents and maybe Rylee, to teach us self-defense?"     She snapped her head up at the mention of her name.       Oh not again. C'mon ashhhhh....     

"REALLY?!"

Aiden seemed to  think for a minute, before he grabbed the redhead by her arms.      "Your hair! If we show your parents your shadow, wouldn't that be proof of what's happening to us?!"      Why did he seem so excited..      The girl shrugged before her focus was now on her sister, who seemed like she wanted to murder the boy.      But hey, who wouldn't?

"Wow- So he does have a brain. Who knew?"      Tyler rolled his eyes at the psycho, before he went back to resting his head on his arm. Next to him, Taylor and Logan seemed fond of the idea.

PINCH.

"I SAID LET GO."

"ACK!"

The Banner siblings, and the two Clark kids waited infront of the Banner house. Ashlyn was sitting on the stairs, Ben was on his phone leaning against the wall, Aiden was sitting on the deck, and Rylee was hanging upside down, her legs hooked onto the deck.      "Oh, there they are."     Finally, the twins and Logan arrived too, as Rylee let her legs loose.     Fuck, that wasnt the first step of getting off.

FALL.

"FUCK-"

"No way you just fell-"

KICK.

"GOD! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO KICK ME?!"

"STOP BEING A PUSS-"

SMACK.

"OW ASH!"

"Stop kicking Tyler."

"Could you walk any slower?"

"Yeah."

Now the group was already inside the house, they just needed to find their parents...      "Mom, Dad?"      The brunette girl called out as everyone followed behind her.       "Kitchen!"     The two sisters walked infront of the group before they finally get to the kitchen, their brows furrowed. They gave eachother a look, before they looked back to their parents.       "Um.. What are you guys doing?"      It was weird seeing their parents so worked up over some 'friends', which the girls never really had in the past, anyways.          "...Making a snack platter."

The younger girl just hummed, before she went and sat down with the others. The twins sitting next to eachother with Taylor in the middle of the couch, Rylee and Tyler on either side of her. Ben was standing, and Aiden and Logan were sitting on the other couch. The redheaded girl watched them with narrowed eyes. Seeing how her sister was getting along with them, and how she smiled when she talked to any of then.       '...But we aren't actually friends.'

NOM. SMACK. CHEW.

Everyone either looked disgusted or annoyed by the loud chewing of the blonde animal.    "Dude."

BURP.

Their parents shared a look of disgust, before they turned back to the other kids.     "So... What'd you kids want to talk about?"      The younger sisters eyes went to her green eyed sister, as the others all stayed silent.       "Oh- Um... Right."     Ashlyn clenched her hand, and shut her eyes for a second, before standing up and walking over to the lamp, turning it on.      "Do you.."

"...Notice anything weird about my shadow?"

The girls shadow didnt look like her. The braids werent there, and they could only see two dots where her eyes should be. This made the brunette girls eyes widen a bit. Those eyes. They were everywhere once again. They were on the courtains. The walls. In the corners. On the floor beneath her feet. This made the girls heart race even more. Having not noticed her hands started shaking, the girl excused herself to the bathroom, getting weird and confused looks from the others.

Walking up the stairs towards the bathroom, she saw them everywhere. The eyes were peeking out from behind the doors, from under the little space they had, and from keyholes too. They were keeping their eyes on the girl. She started walking faster, having finally reached the bathroom, she locked the door behind her. Her hands were still shaking, and a shiver ran down her spine as she turned on the cold water, and splashed her face with it, hoping it would be enough to calm her down. Her hands resting on either side of the sink, supporting the girl who was leaning on it, she looked into the mirror infront of her.

Her reflection seemed fine, until it just didnt. Two white holes appeared at her eyes, and her mouth turned into a wicked grin. But in reality, the girls face only had a horrified expression on. She did the only thing she could think of, and splashed the mirror with water, seeing the strange sight dissapear. Drying her wet face, the girl took a last glance at herself in the mirror, before she walked out of the bathroom, leaving two white eyes looking at her from the corner.

Now she sat on a bus with the others, helping Tyler fill the water supply. She kept silent, not telling anyone about what she had seen.       "Don't you think it's ironic hat we chose this place as our shelter because of the high walls, yet now we have to fortify those walls?"     Actually, yeah. It was kinda funny.       "Yeah, well we didn't exactly predict that the phantoms could scale a concerete, thirteen-foot wall."      That was also true.

Having finally filled the water supply, she went and sat down on an empty seat in the back of the bus, resting her head against the window. Ashlyn and Tyler started bickering, as usual, and she just couldnt care less of what they argued about right now. Thinking off taking a little nap, she closed her eyes.

GASP.

She felt hands wrap around her neck, sharp claws digging into her skin.

That was yet another quick nap. She sat back straight in her seat, as everyone looked at the girl. They were more than confused. Ever since she came back from the bathroom, she has been quiet. They knew she didnt talk much, but this was really quiet. She didnt even talk to her sister, and just sat in silence. 

Whipping her head up, she was met by all the eyes looking at her.      "What?"       That might of had came out ruder than she wanted too..      "Sorry, that was rude..."      Taylor only smiled at the girl, and shook her head.     "It's okay. But are you feeling fine thought?"     This made the brunette girl furrow her brows.      "Yeah? Why?"

"You are acting weirdly. "      Aiden butted in as Taylor scolded her.     "No, not that.. Well yeah, kinda. You're really quiet."       Rylee just shrugged her shoulder. She didnt know what should do. Tell them? Tell them that the thing that they needed to survive from at night, was now appearing alot in daytime too?

But she just flashed them that comforting small smile she always wore.

"I'm okay."

°

°

°

A/N). AAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAA

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

58.6K 2.6K 43
"He had the awkward tenderness of someone who has never been loved and is forced to improvise." IN WHICH two neighbors meet only to be thrown into a...
77.7K 1.2K 29
๐™ด๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ: ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š๐š˜๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐š, ๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ...
6K 277 6
โ ๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐‘๐Š ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โžโ €โ €โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ €โ €Throughout countless nights of hell, drowning in the blood of the red sky, two teens...
30.7K 1.4K 39
โ˜…ๅฝกโ๐˜‹๐˜–๐˜•๐˜› ๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™, ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰๐™ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€๐˜ฟโžๅฝกโ˜… โžฅschool bus graveyard x fem!reader/oc...