Deem's Life xOLD VERSION

Von Nanziee

Deem's Life, is a bout a girl whos been through a lot, from being deaf, to stabbing up her crush, to even ge... Mehr

I'm back guyss :)
Chapter 1 - Intro
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16-
(BOOK 2) Intro
(BOOK 2) Chapter 1
(BOOK 2) Chapter 2
(BOOK 2) Chapter 3
(BOOK 2) Chapter 4
(BOOK 2) Chapter 5
(BOOK 2) Chapter 6
(BOOK 2) Chapter 8
(BOOK 2) Chapter 9
(BOOK 2) Chapter 10
(BOOK 2) Chapter 11
(BOOK 2) Chapter 12
(BOOK 2) Chapter 13
(BOOK 2) Chapter 14
(BOOK 2) Chapter 15
(BOOK 2) Chapter 16
(BOOK 2) Chapter 17
(BOOK 2) Chapter 18
(BOOK 2) Chapter 19
(BOOK 2) Chapter 20
(BOOK 2) Chapter 21
(BOOK 2) Chapter 22
(BOOK 2) Chapter 23
(BOOK 2) Chapter 24
(BOOK 2) Chapter 25
(BOOK 2) Chapter 26
(BOOK2 ) Chapter 27
(BOOK 2) Chapter 28
LAST CHAPTER

(BOOK 2) Chapter 7

1.4K 12 1
Von Nanziee

Chapter 7

“De’Andre please...Let go.” He squeezed harder “De’ please let go.” He loosened his grip and I dropped to the floor.

I rubbed my neck abit.

“Why? Why? Why?”

“De’Andre...”

“Don’t speak. So you thought you could take me for a prick and abort my child yeah.” He said while clicking his fingers together.

“De’ I really don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said while standing up and rubbing my neck more.

“Shut up Deem, you aborted my child, are you silly?” He walked up to me slowly and pushed me against the wall

“De’Andre...I didn’t abort your child...”

“And now you’re lying?”

“I’m not lying...I didn’t abort your child.”

“That’s how I know you’re gassed, cos Maxwell saw you at the clinic.”

“Maxwell? You believe Maxwell? Yes I went to the clinic, but I didn’t abort your child.” I said while looking at him. He moved back.

“You sure?”

“Yes...positive.”  He nodded slowly.

“Hmm, well I’m not. So pregnancy test?”

“I know I’m pregnant so I don’t need one.” What was this?

“Hmm is it? Cool.” He said while nodding and turning away from me

**

“I’m gone De’”

“Go then.” I kissed my teeth. He still thinks I actually aborted his child, let him. I kissed my teeth and walked out. I took De’Andre’s car keys out off my pockets. Idiot, next time he’ll keep it under his pillow or something.  I got into his car and hoped I didn’t crash, you see...I failed my driving lessons. But oh well.

20 minutes later and I was outside Shamar and Kai’s house.  I opened the door with the key Kai gave me. I walked in and called their names

“KAI, SHAMAR!” I heard something drop and then both of the run downstairs in their bathrobes.

“I don’t even wanna know...” They laughed and we walked into the living room

“Alright well...I need your help.” I said while sitting down

“Whats going on Deem’?” Shamar asked.

“Well...Yesterday..I- I went to go get La’Shyra and Jackie told me I wouldn’t have to sign some document thing that meant that La’Shyra was legally mine and that I could sign it when I came the next day which was yesterday, but when I got there...Cory had already signed it.”I wiped my tears.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, and Shamar...I’m pregnant.”

“Again? What the hell?” I shook my head. “Well what do you want us to do?”

“I wanna take Cory to court...cos I know he don’t care about La’Shyra, he’s just doing this to hurt me.” I said.

“Well, you remember Babatunde?”

“Yeaaaah! How can I forget? Babatunde still owes me money you know.”

“Ha, you’re not getting it back you know. Well you see how he was always bare good in school, but choose the wrong path. Well he done a degree in Law in it, I can call him for you if you want? I’m sure you’ll win the case?”

“Please do?”

“Cool.” He walked out the room.

“Deem’ what did De’Andre say about the baby?”

“Maxwell saw me walk into the clinic and snaked me out”

“Oh...”

Shamar walked back in

“He’ll do it...you ready to get La’Shyra back?” I smiled

**

“Sorry Kadeem, but Cory has full custody over La’Shyra Shevelle Georges’”

I watched as he stood there with a massive grin on his face. He planned it. He must have.

“No, no, no, no.”

-

“No, no, NO!” I woke up. Thank God it had all been a dream.

I stretched and decided to go have a bath.

30 minutes later and I was choosing my outfit for the day.

Pencil skirt, white ruffled top, black cardigan and black 4 inch heels.

I curled my hair and walked down the stairs.

Kai and Shamar where awake.

“Morning” I said.

“Morning, Deem find something to eat, we have to go.” I picked up an apple and we made our way to Shamar’s car.

Today was going to be a busy day

**

2 hours later

**

“So Kadeem, how did you lose La’Shyra in the first place?” The judge asked. I stood up slowly

“Uhm basically-”

“Your honour.” The judge said. I looked at him slowly

“Your honour,” I mimicked the way he said it. “Um basically, I was 15 when I had La’Shyra and my mum kicked me out, I was living with a friend when someone burnt down our house with La’Shyra in it...while I was at the hospital Uhm a social service worker came and told me they were taking her away and yeah...”

“Hmm okay, How long have you known Cory and what did he say when he found out you were pregnant?”

“I’ve known Cory for about 5, 6 years now? And he was on the run...I mean he was staying at his cousins for abit so Uhm I didn’t get a chance to tell him about La’Shyra until she was 6 months and when I did tell him he denied her...”

“She’s lying.” Cory said while standing up.

“Sit down, young man. Carry on Kadeem.” The judge said while pointing towards me.

“Uhm, he wanted a paternity test.”

**

30 minutes later and the judge was deciding who had custody over La’Shyra. I looked around the room to see La’Shyra sitting there in one dress that I bought her. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Hmm, I’m stuck...” The judge said while laughing. “Ok, La’Shyra please come up here?”

“Ok.” She got up and ran to the front. Everyone was awwing.

“Ok, La’Shyra who do you wants to stay with? Mummy or Daddy?”

“I don’t know, I really want to go with mummy but Daddy won’t be happy. So Daddy..”

My heart dropped. She looked over at me and noticed I was crying. She ran up to me and hugged me.

“I’m sorry.”

“How’d you feel now baby girl?” Cory said while standing up.

“Sit down young man. I’m sorry to say Kadeem but Cory Anthony now has full custody over La’Shyra Georges. Case-.”

“No, no, NO!” I threw myself on the floor.

“La’Shyra come here,”

“No.”

“Come here now!”

“No.”

He walked up to her and slapped her. Everyone looked shocked, even the judge.

“Your honour please, she can’t stay with him, please.” I literally begged.

“Your honour, if you don’t mind my input, but please...La’Shyra belongs with her mum.” I looked around to see who had said it...Solace? Cory’s girl. I smiled at her and then looked at the judge, who smiled at me.

“Well theres been a change of plan...Kadeem Georges, you now have full custody over La’Shyra Shevelle Georges. Case closed” I put my hands on my face and screamed.

“How’d you feel now baby boy?” I said to Cory while laughing. La’Shyra ran up to me and hugged me.

“Thank you” I mouthed to the judge. He nodded

-

New start. And this time my daughter would be in it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.1K 347 25
Dreams is simply about getting money and taking care of him and his niggas but everything and everybody is getting in the way . Jasmine is still in s...
15.4K 166 25
This story is about a girl with brothers an how she fell in love wit a whole rapper who is it stay tuned !!
1.7K 109 24
im ja'miyah and i went through some really tough issues but you'll find out.. life isnt easy
2.1K 134 42
Life after graduating high school has its twists and turns. Janelle's life is turned every which way as she tries to maneuver through her young adult...