𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

Av zyantookyohoe

"𝐈𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐀'𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐚" Mer

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧
Characters/Warning
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Anyways
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
'𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭'
Epilogue
Prologue

Perfect Trailer

3.8K 273 142
Av zyantookyohoe

3rd person POV.
*not edited*

"Im just sayin' we gotta problem. We know exactly where they at we can fix that shit."

Jay sat in the room attempting to convince the men inside to step out of retirement they took in field work.

They weren't budging, not one bit.

Xavier and Twone had 2 daughters to worry about. Twone sat on his phone playing the bakery game he told his daughter he would, not paying attention in the slightest knowing Xavier would fill him in on anything important. He was always up for some fun, but not this.

Xavier sure as hell didn't even need to think about it, he was more than serious when he spoke to Mir about stepping out of the field.

Samir sat with his natural mug on his face. He had twins and a wife to worry about, he wanted no parts in something that could lead him to his death.

ManMan just didn't want to, turns out he had a baby on the way. A more than annoying and want to be toxic baby mama, but nonetheless, he was expecting a child.

Nasir listened with a blank look on his face, his wife already lost him once. That was more than enough to snap him into reality.

"Aye folk, none of us can do this job. If it was a couple years ago we wouldn't have a problem, but we got kids or we expecting."

Nasir sat quietly as he listened to the men try to figure out what was next. This wasn't something they could just hand off to anybody.

It was classified list of people they needed gone, and sitting at the top of the list was Alejandro Perez.

A gang leader that always kept a good about of his people around. He was more than aware of his surroundings, and if he spotted something or someone that was even remotely off he had it handled.

"I know an assassin, level 10."

Nasir spoke and the room when silent.

There were only 10 levels to rank an assassin, and 10 was considered the more dangerous. Level 10 assassins didn't care about shit, more of them had absolutely nothing to lose.

They barely cared about their fucking life, let alone somebody else's. It was rare to come across one but when you did, you would never.

Most of them worked under the government which came in handy because the men in the room knew people in the government. Rather it be Samir who had power over courthouses and officers, or Nasir who had dealing with the military.

The only problem was this was an independent assassin, which once again, was rare. Nasir only knew he existed in the first place because he was after Mike, the same person they were after in Georgia.

He ended up seeing him while he was in the house and the only reason he even had an idea of who he was, was because he tried to kill him. Well, he wasn't sure he was trying to take his life because if he wanted him dead, he was sure he would've been dead.

"A level 10?"

Nas nodded his head once

"I saw him when we went for Mike. He shot at me. I'm sure his intentions weren't to kill me, 'cause I went through his profile when I got on the jet. 527 missions, never failed mission 1."

And if that didn't catch their attention, that certainly did.

"Independent assassin so we know this information won't spread. Only problem with this is that he could deny if he wanted, but I think it's better than nothin'."

Nas has contacted the man before and gave him a hit on someone he simply didn't feel like putting the time into finding. He gave him 1 month to get it done, and the hit was done within 72 hours.

After that he would send him on missions, through they never built a relationship. He has denied about 2 but it was no hard feelings. It was strictly personal and gladly the 2 men preferred it that way.

"When tha' soonest you can get a meetin'?" Mir asked ready for this to be over and it just started.

It did peek his interest though, he's never meet a level 10. In fact the highest he ever met was 8, and that was a government assassin. It was hard to not be impressed.

-

The men in the room stood on guard.

"This nigga was 'pose to be here 10 minutes ago." Twone said

Nasir looked down at his phone irritated but of course it didn't show on his face. Jay sat monitoring the cameras.

A couple minutes later, before the next person could get irritated, the door opened and everybody turned towards the door watching as the man walked in.

He had nobody with him, he didn't need anybody with him.

He was dressed in the black gallery dept shirt with black jeans, a black pair of shoes and the iced out jewelry on his hand and neck. His arms and neck filled with tattoos and his locs tied to the back.

He eyed everybody in the room knowing exactly who everybody was despite never meeting them a day in his life. He was irritated and skeptical when he found no information on their personal lives.

Kids, parents, partners, nothing. In some situations it gave him a one up, especially when dealing with government higher ups.

But that couldn't compare to them finding absolutely nothing on him. It was like the man didn't even exist. Had Nasir not seen him in person before, he would've believed it was multiple people going under one name.

He sat down in the only empty chair as Jay watched him confused.

"How you get in here?" He asked eyeing the man. He didn't see him on the cameras.

"The front door."

"You hacked our cameras?" He asked surprised, most of the cameras were hidden.

He nodded his head once in response.

"Ion do cameras."

And that explained more than enough on why they don't even have a face to match.

Twone stood up, and like always, started breaking down the situation.

He eyed Twone as he spoke. He knew of him, and he also knew he wasn't as harmless as he looked. Far from it. He watched as he spoke taking in everything, the fact that he was right handed, the 2 girl or woman's name that was tattooed on his left hand, the fact that he seemed to be the social one out of everybody, and even the strong accent he had.

Feeling a hard stare he saw who he knew as Xavier staring at from across the room.

"-tha' main targets here is Alejandro wit' his left and right hand men. So do them last. Build ya' way up, type shit. You got 4 months"

He nodded his head writing the 6 names down along with the information on the piece of paper.

"Any specific way?"

"Naw"

He nodded writing it down and when he was done put the pen down.

"What the pay?"

"10 million for the 4 on the list, 30 million each for the right and left hand man, and 50 million for Alejandro." Twone said and watched as he sat thinking

"85 million for Alejandro and a 5 million down payment before I walk out."

He knew exactly what he was getting his self into. When he killed his right and left hand men it was a known fact that the man would be more on guard than usual.

Twone looked around seeing no signs or refusal and shook his head slightly seeing Xavier stare at the man.

"Deal"

-

3 weeks later the men eyed the man in front of them once again as he calmly placed down a stack of papers.

They went through each one seeing a red x on the picture of the person connected to each folder. Inside laid the time of death along with a background check just incase.

"Wire transfer was sent." Jay turned his computer showing the 155 million dollar payment was sent and he looked down on his phone getting a payment received message.

He said a quick formal bye before walking out the officer and away from the house in a different car from last time. They tracked the car he brought last time

It was stolen and they got no information on him from that.

They were positive it didn't change with the black Honda he was in today so they didn't even bother.

Samir flicked through the Alejandro folder seeing the mission number on the bottom of last paper

Mission 534
Alejandro Perez
Level 10 assassin- Six

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

878K 42.4K 71
•Completed with incoming edits• "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle They say everything happens for a reason, and...
594K 15.5K 74
" Nekem nem elég a jó, a legjobbat akarom " - Reed.M " Nekem nem elég a szép, a legszebbet akarom " - Ricky.W Reederica Malone nem egy visszahúzódó,ö...
184K 3.4K 56
Shophia èlete bonyolult. Fiatalon megerőszakolták ès már benne van a fèlelem. Iskolai bántásokat is kapott rengeteget. Sok mindenen ment keresztül az...
46.9K 2.9K 25
Látszólag Kendra egy átlagos diáklány, tanár szülőkkel, akik megkövetelik a tiszteletet és a fegyelmet, amihez Kendra nehezen alkalmazkodik. Mert az...