𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬 // 𝐌𝐇𝐀

Von genvivvx

❝ Did we just die...? ❞ ❝ I guess? ❞ ೄྀ࿐ In which two high school students reincarnate into the world of MHA... Mehr

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 + 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
1: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲, 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐈?
2: 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
3: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞
4: 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
5: 𝐀 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
6: 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐔𝐩 𝐌𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐄𝐥𝐬𝐞

7: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐬

2 0 0
Von genvivvx

LEGEND - Languages
╰┈➤ Japanese: normal text
╰┈➤ English: italicized text
╰┈➤ Tagalog/Filipino: bold text

A Christmas Special //

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"SECRET SANTA TIME!!" The spiky, blond ball of energy announces loudly.

Finally, the day that they were planning had come.

"HMMMM WHO SHOULD WE START WITH? How about... ME?" Hizashi says before walking over to the tree to find his present. Once he found it, he quickly took a seat and wasted no time before ripping the wrapping paper to reveal a nice white box. Ripping the top off, he finds a toy megaphone. He turns the toy on and tests it out, "WUAHAHAHHAHA A FITTING PRESENT INDEED." And proceeds to sing a bunch of Christmas jingles through the toy, not caring about the fact that he was very off-tune.

'Oh god,' Shouta thinks. Give the already loud man a present to make him even louder. He can only hope that his eardrums will survive this day and live to tell the tale.

Trying to find the idiot who thought giving this to him was a good idea, he scans the look on his friend's faces and his eyes land on Keia who was currently giggling. 'She's cute when she smiles,' he thinks to himself. 'Wait, no. Snap out of it!'

He tears his gaze away and looks at Hime who was rolling on the floor, laughing hard, and holding her stomach. Definitely not her. Finally, he looked at Oboro, who could barely contain the evil grin he was wearing. 

Bingo.

"Guess who it came from!" Hime breathily says, still recovering from laughing too much.

Hizashi does a drumroll impression while pointing his finger and waving it around like an arrow. After a few back and forths, he lands on Oboro.

"MY BESTTTO FRIENDOOO, OBOROOOOOOO!" Oboro stands up and puts his arm around Hizashi, Hizashi laughs, but Oboro laughs even louder.

"I got it so we can annoy Shouta and Keia even more," Oboro says and lets out an evil laugh.

Hearing this, his face darkens. 'I'll get back at you later.' he thinks as he watches the pair huddle. He then sees Keia cover her ears to block out their noise but still laughs with them.

° ° °

"FINALLY, ITS SHOUTA'S TURN," Hizashi says loudly through the toy megaphone. "BUUUUUT BEFORE THAT, LET'S LOOK BACK ON WHAT WE RECEIVED FIRST."

"We clearly don't need to know what your gift was," Shouta rolls his eyes while looking at the toy megaphone he's been using all day. Hizashi merely replies with a smile and helps the others show off their gifts. Hime's gift had been a box of sweaters from Hizashi that didn't fit him anymore. 

Apparently, he gave that so that 'she would stop shivering' like when they first met. When it was Oboro's turn, he showed off the crystal ball lamp he got from Hime. However, now it was turned on, showing off the rainy cloud that was inside the lamp. Up last was Keia who got a tensegrity Lego toy in the shape of a tree from Shouta.

"I've been meaning to ask you, why a tensegrity toy..?" Keia asks while looking at him with curious eyes.

"Y'know, cuz of your quirk. Gravity and all that," he says while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh! Thank you. I finally have something to do over the rest of the break hehe," is all she replies before a bright smile breaks through her ever-present resting bitch face.

"NOW, LET'S GO BACK TO THE HOST OF THIS PARTY: SHOUTAAAAAA!" said Hizashi, beckoning Shouta to get his present under the tree. Surprisingly, the biggest present under the tree was for him. Picking up the gift, he tried figuring out what it was before opening it. But that proved pointless as his gift was inside a box, and whatever was inside, didn't make a single noise when he shook it. 

Setting the gift on the floor, he starts unwrapping it and opens up the box. And what welcomed him was a black cat plushie with bright yellow eyes that was around 2 feet long. At this moment, the only thing he could think about was hugging this incredibly cute squishmallow to sleep, completely forgetting about the fact that he needed to guess who the gift came from.

"OOOOHHHH?!? HE'S SMILING!!!" Hizashi shouts excitedly. Hearing that made Shouta's smile disappear almost immediately.

"You call that smiling??" Hime asked, in disbelief. "HIS MOUTH BARELY MOVED!"

"A smile is a smile," Oboro shrugs. "It takes a while to differentiate Shouta's expressions. You'll get used to it."

Turning his attention away from the three, he looks over to Keia who was staring at him. "Thank you. I'll treasure it."

"H-Huh? AH! YEAH OF COURSE NO PROBLEM." Keia replies with a genuine smile to which he returns with a smile of his own.

Breaking eye contact with her, he turned his head to the three who were now staring at him.

"You see the difference between his straight face and his smiling face now?" Oboro asks Hime.

"Hmmm, I think so," Hime replied while sending a thumbs up to Keia. Keia looked confused at first but then turned pink and hid her face by looking somewhere else.

"Ok, good night," Shouta says while standing up, holding his new plushie, and walking in the direction of his room. But was of course dragged back to the living room by Hizashi.

'Ugh, this day will be longer than I thought.' Shouta grumbles to himself.

° ° °

"I'm gonna go get food," Oboro says as he stands up.

"Get me a drink too," Hime says while waving her arm.

Oboro agrees and heads on over to the dining table where they put the food they brought.

"...I just realized. No one but Keia brought food," he heard Oboro say from the dining table. "Like actual food. All we brought is junk lmao," he continues, as he stares at the spread of sodas, chips, and sweets.

"Well, the food I brought definitely won't be enough for everyone. I didn't bring much cuz I thought we were all bringing something," Keia says with a shrug. "Sooooo... y'all go." she continues.

"Go? Go where?" Hizashi questions.

"Go buy food since we don't have enough," Keia replies with an innocent smile.

"Ok, who's going?" Hime asks.

"All of you, other than me of course. I already brought food," Keia shrugs.

"I'm not going either." The three of them glare at Shouta. "What? I provided our meeting place didn't I?" He deadpans as he looks at the other three who are staring at him with disbelief.

"Tch fine," Hime relents. And so, Oboro, Hizashi, and Hime stand up and gather their things before leaving.

"Have fun guys~ Get me a pizza too!" Keia shouts while they are putting on their shoes by the door.

"Okay, okay. We're going now! Make sure to lock the door when we leave."

"Don't do anything stupid while we're gone okay?" Hizashi says in a sing-song, teasing tone.

"I should be saying that to you instead," Shouta quips back.

When they finally leave, Keia yawns and settles on the couch beside Shouta.

"Do you mind if I catch some sleep while they're gone?" Keia asks Shouta while wiping the tears in her eyes from her yawn earlier.

"Do what you want," Shouta grunts and goes back to enjoying the silence now that the three are gone. Unable to resist the warmth that the now-asleep-Keia was radiating, he scoots closer to her and starts to get sleepy too. Forgetting the initial irritation he felt that day, he relaxes his nerves and rests his head on Keia's shoulder. Maybe that encounter on the street wasn't too bad after all...

° ° °

"HEEYYY G-" Hizashi tries to shout but is quickly silenced by Oboro's hand that suddenly covered his mouth.

"Shhh! You're gonna wake them up, Hizashi." Oboro says in loud whispers.

"W-what..?" Hizashi asks with an innocent look on his face.

Oboro points to the couch in the corner of the room and gestures to Hizashi to be quiet.

"What's happen- AWW LOOK HOW CUTE!" Hime says as she enters through the door and sees what they're staring at.

Oboro sighs at his friend's pathetic efforts to stay quiet and just accepts it because it wasn't enough to wake the two sleeping figures they were currently gushing at.

"Let's just go put the food on plates and get ready to eat."

With this, they leave the room and head to the kitchen. But of course, not without taking a few hundred pictures of the two.

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.3K 54 17
Ships: DabiDeku RodyDeku OchaToga OchaMinaTsu MomoJirou SeroRoki TodoIida EraserMic (maybe more) not all are oneshots I hope you enjoy :). Angst:😔 F...
4.7K 118 37
[Completed] You don't really like friends. Your parents are divorced and neither of them wants you since your father is dead and your mother has gone...
3.1K 37 33
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
2.7K 52 10
Hi! Here are some EraserMic One-Shots that I wrote up in spare time, enjoy! (Cover art is not good I know, I made it) Also, some of these One-Shots p...