Divorcing My Royal Highness||...

By FireTiger9

Y/N pov: I was sitting in my room as always while my eyes were filled with tears of sorrowness after seeing... More

Short introduction
Chapter 1 - 3 years ago
Chapter 2 - Dark Truth
chapter 3- Dark Cave
Chapter 4- Start of the deadly war
chapter 5- Someone to love
Chapter 6 - Is this the end of us?
chapter 7 - first love
Chapter 8 - Monster
WARNING
Chapter 9 - Destroyer
Chapter 10 - Arrival of first love
Chapter 11-Rules
Chapter 12 - Pregnancy
Chapter 13 -Taking Care of my love
Thankyou for 1K views
Chapter 14 - Concubine
Chapter 15 - Fire inside me
Chapter 16 - Runaway
Chapter 17 - Sacrifice
Chapter 18 - Peaceful
Chapter 20 - Princess
Chapter 21 - Brother don't
Chapter 22 - Deal
Chapter 23 - I found her
Chapter 24 - I met her

Chapter 19 - Lonely

999 55 27
By FireTiger9

Jk pov:

It's been 3 years,

It's been fuckin' 3 years since I can't find her.

It's been a pain in the heart as I always feel and whenever I think about her it feels like my heart will get squashed without seeing her face next to me in morning.(that's how I feel when I see my boy flirting with another girl)

I was in bathtub taking a long nice bath and thinking about the thoughts in my head. I had been finding her since a long time I have searched every particle of my land and even searched in her mother's house but she wasn't be found there instead her mother doesn't even have shown a little pain in her face.

I went out of the restroom and put on the clothes.

I was going towards the court that's when I seen Lisa sitting in the throne where Y/N used to sit. So this is not first time, she have sit their all the time and I politely said 'no' to her everytime but I guess that's not working.

So I went to her and said calmly,

"Why are you sitting here, Lisa?"

She looked at me while smiling,

"Can I sit here? I really like the softness and diamonds in these throne and it matches with my dress."

Now I said rudely,

"F*ck you, b*tch" (Just kidding sorry!)

"B*tch, are you delulu (again I'm kidding I'm just in mood lol)

"LISA! Do you even know how much this chair matters to me. It is not a asset which makes your dress excellent but a thing which holds a special place in my heart! My Y/N used to sit in this throne besides me looking like a queen everyday. This place belongs to my wife not you so stand f*cking up."

She looked afraid and Stood up and moved to her original seat.

Everyone was looking at me and I don't care because I was not in the mood to f*ck with them all.

The court hearing started and everyone went on their own work.

I have been finding Y/N like crazy but it's like she have not even left a trace for me.

I have been to many nearby states but I just can't find a trace of her.

I'm really missing her and I felt like dying everyday and it's not like I didn't tried to kill myself by aiming knife at my wrist and I did draw out some blood but that's when physician stopped me at right time and made me think about my wife and my daughter who I haven't even met till now so now my objective of life is to find my wife and daughter and win them back.

And not to lie but I have been feeling so lonely and now I can do anything for my woman.

I stood up from my throne as soon as court session ended and I started to walk towards my room that's when I Lisa stopped me in hallway.

I replied annoyedly as I rolled my eyes,

"What Lisa now?"

Lisa: what happened to you, Jungkook? You have changed a lot!

Jungkook: Can't you understand that I have lost my wife and I'm finding her like crazy.

Lisa: It's okay, Jungkook you can move on and look at all the nice people who wants you to live.

That's when I get angry

"What Lisa? What? What is so beautiful here now? I can't find anything beautiful around here and maybe you can move on from Taehyung easily But I can't move on from Y/N like you that easily."

I continued,

"She was the only one who didn't loved me for my looks, status etc but always tried to convince me that how small things around us can be so beautiful. You were the one who never casted a glance on me when I was a nobody but only flirted with my stepbrother who doesn't give a damn about you but Y/N loved me when I was a nobody.

At last but not the least I whispered to her,

"You loved me for who I wanted to but Y/N loved me for who I was."

With this I moved towards my room.

Lisa looked at the disappearing figure of the Jungkook as she mumbled to herself,

"What had happened to you, Jungkook ? How can I win you back now? I haven't only wanted be the queen but I also started to love you. How can that Y/N take everything from me without being here."

___________________________________________

Y/N pov:

So here I'm right now looking at the Marques Seokjin castle as I moved towards the gate of the castle where guards stopped me.

With this I showed them my identity card and they allowed my entry.

I started walking inside the castle and I was so into looking around the castle that I didn't even noticed how my head bumped into a strong broad shoulder man and that's when I looked towards the man and he is no one other than.....................................

"Marques Seokjin"

I bowed down as he smiled towards me.

I also smiled towards him as he said while looking at his watch,

"You're quite in time I have to say so now let's moved towards my niece room."

With this I followed him and he knocked the room and a gentle voice said,

"Come in".

We started moving inside her room and I seen a girl having fracture in her left hand as she was smiling towards me.

I also smiled towards her and Seokjin introduced her to me and I got to know that her name is, "Hana".

With this Marques went away and we started out study session. She is quite weak at studies but I can see the dedication in her eyes. We chatted a little and she is polite honestly royal kids are nowhere linked with manners but I guess she is a different case.

As soon as our session ended, I give her a small peck on her cheeks(ofcourse she allowed her) and said her a goodbye.

It's 6pm so I was kinda worried that it will take alot of time to me to reach to my house. But that's when Marques Seokjin stopped me,

" Where are you going, miss?"

I bowed down as I said,

"I was going to my house as study session ended."

He chuckled as he said,

"So you're going to walk by home."

"Yes."

"I will call the cart for you."

I became a little shy by his sweet gesture as I said,

"Oh, thankyou Marques Seokjin."

He smiled as he patted my head and moved away. I was kinda confused by his gesture as I moved away and stopped thinking about it.

Soon I reached my home around 7pm and started cooking.

___________________________________________

Sorry guys for posting late but I have been so busy in my schedule that I can't even reply to your messages and I'm really sorry but board classes are kinda tough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.5K 29
Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled onto your lips and then back in your orbs...
4.9K 253 26
Tae: for God sake Jungkook stop this and be sensible some time ... (Jk look at his husband who is he ?? Is he really the one whom he loves ) you know...
2K 156 22
He pressed his body against yours, holding your hands firmly at the sides of your head. He sure had a taste of the mojito as his heavy, minty breath...
1K 57 27
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...