# ๐“ฃ๐‘๐€๐”๐Œ๐€, โฟแต’แต—แต—โฑ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

By thelittlej

โ traumas, they surround me. i wish you'd just love me back. say you're here, but i don't feel it give me pea... More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ, prologue
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ, getting comfortable
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ, at the train station
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ, coming over
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ, on live
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ, mean girls
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ, the invitation
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด, the cookout
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต, skincare
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ, sleepy
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ, high
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ, new york state museum
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ, study
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ, sick
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ, eavesdropping
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ, arcade
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ, will you be my girlfriend
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด, fourth of july
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต, babysitting
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ, crackhead

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ, principal's office

977 23 31
By thelittlej

▌│▌│█║▌
TRAUMA

ETHAN RILEY REYES
tuesday, june 10th
harlem high school ━━ 9:25 am

" yo, whea dat girl you met at the train station go?" dd asked as as he, notti and ddot pushed through the crowded hallways of their school. 

" ion even know, as soon as we got inna building, ha ass just disappeared, i ain't even get ha numba eitha," he shrugged.

" damnnn," ddot spoke, for no absolute reason. " you jackin ha or sumn?" he asked, looking back at notti who had his head down.

" hell yeah," notti nodded his head, smiling. " das my wife right dea'," he added. " we locked in, like this," he demonstrated, scrossing his pinter and middle finger together.

" aight, i see you," dd chuckled.

" i gotta find ha ass," he muttered to himself, having the urge to talk to her some more. " i hope we got classes together," he spoke his thoughts out loud as he readjusted his backpack on his shoulders.

" aight, nigga," ddot playfully rolled his eyes.

just then, the intercom cracked to life, interrupting their conversation.

" ethan reyes, please report to the principal office, i repeat, ethan reyes report to the principal's office please,"

the announcement echoed through the corridors, causing heads to turn and stare at the three boys, who had stopped walking. " yo, what the fuck you lookin' at?" ddot asked aggressively, causing them to turn back to their business.

" damn, nigga, what the fuck you do, now?" dd asked, laughing, his signature spray bottle laugh in tact.

" i ain't even do nun, bro," notti rolled his eyes. " actually, now that i think of it, i was 'posed ta go to detention yesterday, but i skipped dat shit," he stated.

ddot and dd started laughing, dd laughing even harder before. " aight, nigga, good luck," ddot said, pushing him away, in the direction of the office.

notti rolled his eyes, thinking of all the reasons why he could have been called to the principal's office. and best believe he had counted at least ten reasons.

notti made his way to the stairwell, jogging down the stairs onto the first floor. he pushed through the crowded hallway again. " nigga, move," he muttered, shoving a group of girls who were standing in the middle of the hallway.

he hated those people who had conversations in big circles in the middle of the hallway. they were so annoying.

" nigga, fuck you!" one of the girls yelled after him, making him crack a smile. he loved getting on people's nerves.

" fuck you too, bitch!" he turned around, flipping her off with both of his hands. he stuck his tongue out, turning back around.

he rolled his eyes approaching the office. notti opened the door, stepping inside.

he walked up to the secretary's desk. " yo, um, i was called to the principal's office," he explained, his hands resting on his backpack straps.

" ethan reyes?" she asked, wanting to verify. notti nodded his head. " first room, on the right, she's waiting for you," she told him.

ethan nodded, already knowing where her office was. he had been there countless times before. " aii, preciate it," he mumbled, trudging over to the principal's office.

he knocked on the door, hearing a 'come in!'. so he did as told. " wassup, ms thompson?" he asked, taking a seat on one of the seat positioned in front of her desk.

" good morning ethan, we have some important matters to discuss," ms thompson told him a slight smile plastered on her face. " on friday, you received a detention from your homeroom teacher because you walked out of her class and left the school. you were supposed to attend detention yesterday, but it appears to me that you didn't show up. is that correct?" she said, getting straight to the point.

" mhm," he nodded proudly.

ms thompson exhaled loudly, seeing that he clearly didn't give a fuck. " do you know what happens when you don't show up to detention?" she asked him, raising her eyebrows.

he nodded his head once again. " yeah, i get suspended or sum shit like dat," he licked his lips.

" exactly," she nodded agreeing with him. " do you want to get suspended, ethan?" she asked him.

" if i'm bein' honest... ion really give a fuck," he mumbled, shrugging his shoulders.

ms thompson sighed, trying her best not to show any signs of irritation. " ethan, i am giving you a choice, either you do me a favor or get suspended for a week, and a half" she told him.

notti thought about it for a moment. " depends, what's the favor, ms thompson?" he asked.

" we have a new student and since you almost have all the same classes and live near each other, i would like for you to show her around and help her out this week," she informed him.

 " awl hell no," he kissed his teeth rolling his eyes.

" would you like a suspension instead?" she asked, tilting her head.

notti smiled lightly. " i meann.. ion really mi-" he started but was cut off by ms thompson.

" ethan reyes," she stated sternly. 

notti rolled his eyes, kissing his teeth. " aight fine, bro," he agreed.

" great!" she exclaimed, clasping her hands together. " thank you so much for helping me out, ethan. you will be able to leave class 10 minutes early each period so that you can show her the route to the classes easily," she said.

" aight, thank you," he muttered, standing up from his seat.

" wait, wait, ethan, you haven't even met her yet, and i still need you to take her to your first class," ms thompson quickly stopped him.

notti rolled his eyes, plopping back down on his seat. " aii," he muttered lowly,

" adrianna!" ms thompson called out. " adrianna, honey, you can come in again!" she repeated. notti's eyes instantly lit up upon hearing adrianna's name.

but then again, it could be anybody who was also named adrianna. but how many adrianna's went to this school and were new? notti couldn't take his chances, so her crossed his fingers silently hoping that it was the adrianna he had met that morning.

the door creaked open, revealing a petite figure, dressed in all black. she stepped in closing the door behind her.

notti looked up at her, analyzing her face. " yo! adrianna, wassup!" he stood up, extending his hand out to dap her up.

she smiled daping him up, before taking a seat beside him. " hello, good morning ms thompson," she politely smiled, crossing her leg.

" good morning, dear." she smiled back. " you two know each other?" she asked, her eyes darting between notti and adrianna.

" yeah, i met him this morning at the train station," she explained.

" ... okay," she nodded, her head slowly, having some doubts. even though adrianna seemed like a nice girl, she didn't want another trouble maker because of notti's influence on her. 

" anyway, as i was saying to you earlier, adrianna, this is the boy who'll be showing you around this week," ms thompson stated.

" okay, thank you very much, ms thompson, have a good day," adrianna smiled, as she stood up from her seat, notti following closely behind.

" you too," ms thompson quickly said, before the door was shut on her face.

" i didn't know you did this typa stuff," adrianna smiled up at notti who was walking behind her in the now-empty hallways. they were late for first period but it didn't even matter because the office permitted it, seeing they had spent most of their 'getting-to-class' time in ms thompson's office.

" ion even do dis shit man, i was blackmailed," he playfully rolled his eyes. " ms thompson forced me to do dis, bruh," he shook his head.

adrianna laughed at his dramatics. " okay, notti," she giggled.

" wait, lemme see yo schedule," he muttered, taking it it from her hands. his eyes roamed around the page. " we got five classes together," he said.

student name: adrianna carvalho
student number: 943628293
grade: 10

he handed it back to her. " what civics and career course you chose?" he asked, looking down at her.

" business," she stated. " i wanna have my own like makeup business when i'm older, so..." she told him, trailing off towards the end.

" aight," he nodded, taking in the information. " das cool," he said as they rounded the corner into the stairwell.

after a moment of silence, adrianna spoke up. " so are we going to calculus right now?" she asked him.  

" yeah," he nodded running up the stairs.

adrianna sighed after walking up ten steps. " wait, bro," she sighed loudly, her hand on the railing. " i need a break, there's too much stairs," she panted, resting her hand on her chest.

" what the fuck?" he laughed loudly. in his opinion, it wasn't even a lot of steps. 

even notti who smoked almost every day, could make it up the school stairs.

" stop making fun of me," she playfully rolled her eyes. " yall got an elevator in these hallways?" she asked, looking around.

" yeah, but everyone always usin' it, so you gon' be late fo' class eitha way," he shrugged. " aight, now c'mon, niggaaa," he dragged, getting tired of waiting for her.

it's not like he wanted to go to class anyway.

" fine," she playfully rolled her eyes. " i'll remember this," she warned him playfully, before running up the stairs to catch up with him.

" see wasn't that hard," he stated, opening the door to enter the hallway on the second floor. he let adrianna go first before following after.

adrianna looked down at her schedule seeing that the class was number 214. she glanced at each door up until she saw number 214. " here we are," she announced.

" aii, knock, 'cause dey always keep the doors locked nd shit, in case of emergencies" he explained, mocking what ms thompson always told everyone when they complained.

adrianna nodded knocking on the door twice. she heard a commotion in the classroom before the door swung open, revealing a girl with a brown lace front with pink highlights.

adrianna thought she looked very pretty.

" heyy, notti," she waved, wiggling her fingers, a huge smile on her face. her smile soon turned for a mug, seeing a girl with notti. " baby? who's this bitch? and why are you walking with her?" she asked, mugging the fuck outta adrianna.

" yo, chill out, tzilah, stop callin' ha outta ha name," he quickly defended. " nd stop calling me dat shit, i ain't ya baby, you gave me head once, and that was last summer," he rolled his eyes, pushing past her.

adrianna awkwardly followed behind him, feeling a hole being burnt through her head. " thank you," she muttered, quietly, referring to when he had defended her.

" ain't shit," he said.

finally, the teacher, ms green acknowledged the two. she jumped out of her seat going to greet adrianna. " hello, dear, you must be adrianna, i'm gonna be your calculus teacher for the rest of the year," ms green introduced herself.

" hi," she smiled lightly.

" excuse me! class! i have an announcement to make!" she raised her voice, the class instantly getting quieter. " we have a new student, her name is adrianna and she just moved here from brazil. make sure to give her a warm welcome and help her feel at home," she said, putting adrianna on the spot.

everyone's eyes were on her, making her feel a bit uncomfortable. " aight, now look away nigga," notti snapped, sensing adrianna's discomfort.

everyone went back to their work or using they're phones.

" adrianna, dear, you can go sit beside ethan," ms green instructed.

adrianna furrowed her eyebrows not knowing who that even was. " who's ethan?" she questioned.

" you know ethan. he's the boy standing beside you, the one who brought you to class," ms green explained, in a more questioning tone.

" oh, you mean notti," adrianna gasped in realization.

"  yeah, yeah, whatever name he goes by now," she said, dismissing the two teens.

notti surpressed a laugh, seeing that ms green was now annoyed. " aight c'mon," he waved her over, taking a seat on one of the desks at the back of the class, near the window.

she sat down in the desk beside him and sighed loudly. " wassup witchu?" notti asked, looking at her weirdly.

" i just don't understand why that girl, tzilah called me a bitch. i didn't do anything to her, let alone say a word to her," she spoke.

" don't mind ha, she just salty," he rolled her eyes.

𝐓𝐙𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒
𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪, 𝕫𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕙𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻
❝ from woman to woman, notti don't wantchu fr ❞ | sixteen
𝕀ℕ𝕊𝕋𝔸𝔾ℝ𝔸𝕄 : @𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗹𝘆𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 31 11
This story is abt Notti Osama and his ops sister Y/n Flock they very much hate each other........ but is it really hate? "She's crazier than him" "D...
42.1K 967 21
"babe, if only you knew" "how much i do, love you" โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| she's his bestfriend, he's in a toxic on and off relationship. & she tries her...
86K 1.7K 12
แด…แด สแดแดœ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส ษขแดแด› แดแด‡ แด€s สแดแดœ sแด€ส สแดแดœ แด…แด แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แด€ ษดษชษขษขแด€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษขแดษชษดษข แด›สœส€แดแดก แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡สs แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡สs. แดแด€แด‹แด€สสŸแด€ ษชs ษดแด‡แดก แด›แด ษดสแด„ แด€ษดแด… ส€แด‡แด€แด…ส า“แดส€ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แด„แดแดแด‡...
309K 5K 33
๐™ธ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ ๐™ณ๐š›๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  [๐‘๐„-๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐] Alright Most Of These Stories...