My brother's best friend

Door carlosfanboy

Matthew, Lando's twin brother, will meet his brother's best friend, Carlos, and little by little he will begi... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1 - First meeting and first impression
Chapter 2 - A shocking revelation
Chapter 3 - A better knowledge
Chapter 4 - Panic and trust
Chapter 5 - Love?
Chapter 7 - Date and paddock
Chapter 8 - Misunderstandings
Chapter 9 - Only you, amor

Chapter 6 - Official

24 1 0
Door carlosfanboy

I was at my house, in my living room relaxing while watching my favorite movie with some herbal tea when I heard a knock on the door.
"I'm coming" I paused the film and went to open the door and found Aurora in front of me, a little red in the face.
"Um... everything okay? Do you want a glass of water?" I asked her as I watched her enter the house.
"No, I just talked to Lando... and he told me that you and Carlos are together" She looked at me smiling.
"What...? Oh, no, no... Carlos and I are nothing... he just told Lando that he loves me... but we haven't made anything official..." I said slightly embarrassed.
“Oh, that's a problem,” She said thoughtfully.

(A few hours later)

We talked for a few hours when she left and I was alone again. I looked out the window and noticed that the sun was still shining.
I was thinking about going out for a walk when she heard the door ring again, I went to open it and noticed Carlos.
"Hey... do you want to go out? I'd like to talk to you about something" He said to me with a small smile, I nodded and went to get dressed.

(During the walk)

"I wanted to tell you that I would like to make things official" he said as he stopped in front of me. I remained silent for a while and then I hugged Carlos.
"I'd like to be official..." I whispered with a small smile.
Carlos smiled and then took my hand and we went back on our walk

_ofc.matthew_

Finally official ❤️

(I adore you and I love you so much, Carlos)

liked by: _fr.aurora_, landonorris and 400 others

comments disabled

I was finally happy, happy to have someone like Carlos by my side... and I know for a fact that we would be able to overcome many things together.

"I love the photo you posted, lindo, but I love you more" Carlos said to me smiling and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm happy, and I'll love you too" I giggled, smiling a little.

I love him, a lot

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

517K 33K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
177K 3.8K 43
Just a bunch of stories of drivers being couples. Decided to cut all the B x B out of my other book and make it a book of it's own. Enjoy.
278K 17.8K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
393K 6.4K 26
in which the wrong phone number gets added to the twitch quintet group chat - #1 in alexalbon #1 in ferrari #1 in albon #1 in williams #1 in russe...