Breaking The Rules

De yeahsakthi

Issac, is a junior who is dreams of becoming a story writer. Joshna, on the other hand, is a senior in high... Mai multe

Author's Note
Issac
Joshna
Issac
Joshna
Issac
Joshna
Issac
Joshna
Issac
Joshna

Main Characters

5 0 0
De yeahsakthi

Issac harrington :

Isaac is a person who has both introverted and extroverted tendencies and aspires to become a successful writer. Kennedy Koroski is his favourite writer. The individual has a close friend named Freddie. They relocated to a new school due to the recent loss of his father.

Joshna ashford :

She is an extroverted and hyperactive girl with the ambition of becoming a teacher. She is currently trying to secure a scholarship for her favourite college. Although she has many friends at school, her only male friend is her dad.

Freedie johnson:

He was a cool and outgoing kid. He speaks openly with everyone and tends to get into trouble easily. 

Henry asford:

joshna's dad, He was a charming person and a lovable dad. He runs a cafe in town and is passionate about social work. 

Professor wayne:

Professor Wayne was a key member of staff at the high school. He is also Isaac's uncle and cares deeply about his brother's family and Isaac.

Hilda harrington:

Isaac and Emily's mother. she works as a postal clerk. She is a kind person who loves her two children deeply. However, she worries about Isaac because he has become lonely since his father's death.

Brad cooper:

The high school bully had a crush on Joshna, but his abusive behaviour caused her to leave him. Despite this, he still tries to win her back.

Zoe cooper: 

In middle school, she was Isaac's rival in studies. She does not like her brother and always obeys her father's words.

Braney cooper: 

Father of braney and zoe cooper. He is a strict father to his children but a soft one to the world. He expects discipline and politeness from everyone. He runs a hotel in town and was a friend of Henry Asford.

In this story, we follow two points of view: Isaac, the male protagonist, and Joshna, the female protagonist.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

27.6K 376 47
teens (Sadie+Mattia) fall in love and become high school sweethearts. Finishing senior year full of drama, they plan to spend the rest of their lives...
230 80 26
"I told you, you should've taken a picture" "Too bad. We'll be seeing each other more often. Hi, I'm Noah, final year student at Glacier Academy, han...
6.5K 373 5
A coming out story where Josh is him, and her, and sometimes them.
Reassurance. De kmarie12

Ficțiune adolescenți

2K 101 48
Zara is 17 year's old. Her mum, a famous fashion designer and dad, a photographer, travel the world for their work, only coming back to the family ho...