Story Ideas

Autorstwa KN-stories

just idea's I have why the Kirby icon... idk I was tired and don't feel like changing it. Więcej

The water dragon betrayal
The star hero!
The blind aura fighter
The water dragon betrayal #2
The star hero #2
The blind fighter #2
The moon swordsman
The red eyed Ghost
The wandering Sun
The warrior's Key
The Warrior's key #2
The Frozen legend
The Blinding One
The Wolf's creed(Remake)
The Blood Soul Reaper: Verison 2
Geno's tale
First Class: Solider
The monarch of Shadow
King of Curses
The blue hedgehog
The dragon of shadow
The Dragon of light.
The demon fox
Darkrei: DxD/MHA
Drakrei Rwby/MHA
If you got suggestions leave them here.
Ninja of illusion
The Anti-Matter dragon
The hero of Courage
Between both version
The Xenoblade hero

The mechanical rebirth

210 15 3
Autorstwa KN-stories

Our teaser begins in an office. Someone would then burst into the room.

???: what is it-

RW: he's a wake ma'am!

This would make the woman stand up from her chair and would make her way to a lab with a robot laying on a tap.

She would then see him looking around.

???: w...where am...I...?

??:... Izuku...

Izuku: huh... grand...ma... akika...

Akika: yes... it's me... but I need you to-

Izuku would notice his hands were robotic.

Izuku: w-why is my hand robotic!? Why do I sound different!?

He would try to stand up but fall to the ground and notice his body was robotic. He would look into a mirror in the room and notice he was completely a robot.

Izuku: w-what happened to me...?

Akika:... I-Izuku... y-you died...

Izuku:... I... died... how did I- *remembers*....

Akika:.. Izuku...

Izuku: they... killed me...

Akika: who did...?

Izuku would begin to explain how he was pushed off a cliff and who did it.

Akika: tch! I know those brats were trouble but to do this... I'll have-

Izuku: no...

Akika: what!?

Izuku: don't...

Akika: why!?

Izuku: I want to be the one to give them there punishment...

Akika:... *sigh*... fine... I'll allow it.. but first... give him some clothes to wear...

RW: r-right!

They would run off to grab izuku some clothes. Once they got back they would give it to him. And he would change into it.

Izuku: this fits perfectly... thanks.

Akika: it's no big deal... now... what do you-

She would then turn to look at Izuku messing around with his new robot body.

Izuku: huh.... I'm just curious what I can do...

Akika: *sigh*... alright... I'll make a list of the
things you can do and give them to you Okay?

Izuku: alright! Uhm...

Akika: what is it?

Izuku: is it okay... if I go by a different name... I don't want to them to know that I'm alive just yet...

Akika: what about your old friends?

Izuku:.... I'll tell them in due time... right now... no...

Akika: alright... what do you and to be called...?

Izuku: hmm... how about... N...

Akika: N?

N: yep! It's sweet and simple!

Akika: alright then... why don't we get you use to your new body...?

N: HaI!

(he's around 15 when he died)

A full 2 years would have passed by and N would have gotten used to his new body. He would then by flying over the ocean and heading to a nearby ship had some hostages.

He would land on the ship quietly. He would then sneak onto the ship and would cut the power turn off the lights.

He would then turn his hand into a sword and dragged it against the ground causing sparks.

RT: who's there-

N would have blitz the thug and slashed his head off. He would then begin to kill all the thugs on the ship.

Once he was done he would go to where the hostages are. He would notice they were scared so he would try to show he's not hostile.

N: huh... hello... my name is- ow...

Someone would have thrown a spoon at N head.

N: as I was saying... my name is N... and I'm here to help you all get out of here... I work for the hero association. And a ship should be on its way to come and get you all. So~... follow me! And I'll take you to the top of the ship!

N would then leave the room to the top of the ship. Once he got up there he would dodge a sword swing.

N: wow!

He would jump into the air and begin to fly.

N: wait-.... zuikaku...

zuikaku: how do you know my name!?

N:...(shit!) uhh... no comment?

zuikaku: tch! I'll cut you into pieces!

N would then hear a flute being played. He would also small planes flying around.

N thought: what the!?

N would try to dodge and destroy the planes that were chasing him. He would then look to where the flute was being played. He would then see a girl with white hair.

N thought: shokaku...

shokaku: Zuikaka. You shouldn't rush into things without thinking it through.

N thought: haven't they been told that I'm here to help!?

N: hey! I'm not your- WOW!

N would dodge a plane coming at him. But he would have had his necklace cut off .

N: No!

The necklace would land on the ship. He would try to get it back but the planes wouldn't let him get near the ship.

N: this is getting annoying!

N would turn his hand into a gun and begin to shoot down the planes. He would then get a message to return to the Hero association building.

N:... damn it...

He would then fly off back to the building.

Zaikaka: hey! Get back-

shokaku: wait zaikaka let him- *notice the necklace* huh?

She would walk over and pick it up. She would notice it was a locket so she would open it up and notice it was a younger izuku.

shokaku:....

Zaikaka:hmm? *notice her sister* what's up sis?

shokaku:... this locket... it came from that robot...

She would hand it to her.

Zaikaka: what so special-*looks at the locket*.... This... this is!

shokaku: why did he have it...?

Zaikaka: I don't know... but... I'm sure we'll get our answer soon...

They would then help the people on the ship. N would return to the hero association building and report what happened.

And after that N wouldn't have much to do besides go on small jobs to help. But one day he would be tasked to help the sakura empire with a job at the USJ.

Akika: also N

N: hmm?

Akika: you will have permission to kill if need...

N: *nod his head*

He would then make his way to the location. Once he got there he would notice it was under attack. He would try to send a message to his grandma but couldn't.

N: is there something blocking my signal...? Weird... anyways!

N would break through the roof and land in between the heroes and villains.

N:...

shokaku: your that robot from before!

N: Names N! Nice to meet you! Also... can I have my locket back.

Zaikaka: your locket! That would mean your-

N:....

N would then see a villain try and attack him but he would.

N:.... Never say that name again... I've grown to despise that name....

Everyone would be shocked with how fast N killed that villain.

N: now... *looks that Tomura* I'll be handing you... *scans him* hmm? Shimura Tenko? That's an interesting name... sounds familiar...

Tomura: how do you know that!?

N: simple... I scanned you and found your medical records... wasn't hard to get.... Now...

He would then turn his hand into sharp claws. He would then charge towards Tomura and try to kill him but get blocked by something.

N:...

He would see it was a monster like creature. He would then turn his hand and slash a chunk off the creature.

He would jump back.

N: that thing... it's made of human flesh...

Tomura: nomu! Kill him!

N: *sigh*...

N would dodge the nomu's attacks and he would grab the nomu's head and throw it into the air.

He would then make his wings appear and would fly above it then kicked it into the ground.

N would stay into the air and turn his hand into a laser cannon and would fire it at the nomu.

N: hmm... I can't see any life- wait... it's made of human flesh... that would mean!?

N would dodge rocks being thrown at him. He would then land on the ground and would slash the rocks. He would then blitz the nomu and stab it with his tail.

Tomura: what's that going do to my-

The nomu would begin to melt.

Tomura: what?!

N: my tail carries a very corrosive substance... so I won't try to pull anything from behind me... it has a mind of its own.

Tomura: cheater!

N: huh?

Tomura: you a god damn cheater.

N:...

N:... man child....

Tomura: what did you call me!?

N: huh! Nothing! Anyways!

N turn his hand into a rocket launcher and would fire a rocket at him but the rocket would miss and would hit the water fountain.

N: welp! He got away... anyways!

N would then turn around and look at zaikaka and Shokaka.

N:...

Zaikaka:... Izuku...

N:... ya...

Shokaka:... you look..

N: different... but I would say I'm dapper!

Shokaka: is this your-

N: oh... no! This isn't a quirk! I'm actually a robot.

Zaikaka: w-what?!

N:... I... died... and I became... this... is this short story of it. Hehehe.

Shokaka: this isn't a joke! Who killed you!?

N:... *looks past them and to his killers*

Zaikaka: *looks to where he's looking at* but that's *realizes*....

Shokaka: what's wrong?

Zaikaka:... they did it...

Shokaka: what?! Izu-

She would have notice he wasn't there anymore and would be at the top of the stairs.

Katsuki: damn robot bastard- Gah!

N would have grab katsuki by his neck.

Izumi: let him go!

N: why should I? He's one of the reasons I'm like this...

Katsuki: w-what?! I don't never-

N: really? *changes his voice* Kacchan?

Izumi:... n-no...

Katsuki: h-how...

N: *turns his voice back to normal* I'm alive... you can thank my grandma for that one... she saved me and gave a second chance to live...

Katsumi: you should-

N: be dead! Hohoho! I should be! My body was all over the place for them to find... there should still be some piece of me still down in that cliff... but anyways! I'm here for my get back!

N would turn his hand into a sword and pointed it at katsuki chest.

N: oh~ do you remember how much pain you put me through...

N would slowly insert his sword into katsuki chest.

Katsuki: ahh!

M: hurt doesn't it! I'm sure-

A gun shot would have gone off and n would have drop to the side.

???: your letting your anger take control again... N...

Nagant: you're lucky I decided to intervene in this situation... if I didn't you most likely would have been killed...

Aizawa: what are you doing here...?

Nagant: I'm had orders to make sure he *points to N* didn't do anything crazy.

Shokaka: was shooting him really necessary! Why not a-

Negant: he's immune to EMP base attacks. So that wouldn't have worked anyways. And he's fine... get up N.

They would look over to see N sit up. This would shock everyone.

N: oh what happened?

Negant: you were about to kill him.

N: oh! Were? I was going to till you stop me.

Nagant: you really want your get back that much.

N: more then you can imagine!

N: anyways!

N would stand up with a smile on his face and walk to Nagant.

N: thanks for stoping me sis!

Izumi: what!? I'm your- *bullet fly past her head*

N would have fire off a bullet while not looking at Izumi.

N: I don't consider you family... and you best believe I will have my revenge... anyways! Let's get going big sis Nagant!

She would nod her head and they would leave.

End of teaser.

(Ship)

(Has a very hard time deciding on who to pick and ended up going with these two.)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

40.5K 1.5K 27
it's not always good to be smart you see everything wrong with the world and you'll see there is no saving it i dont own mha or art unless said other...
36K 1.2K 20
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS OR SUGGESTIONS I have made one of these before. THIS IS NOT A CONTINUATION OF THAT! So if you haven't read my other one that...
81.9K 1K 10
Just a bunch of Bakudeku one shots and most of them were created from a few fan art i found on pinterest.
62K 2.2K 32
Ello Sbi story again royal au that's all I can explain since I don't know my self have a nice day, night, evening or afternoon