𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘬

De markzncity

A basketball player can't stand being under the same roof with a dancer when they're forced to share a sports... Mai multe

🏀 desire 🏀
01: "Little Did They Know."
02: Too Many To Remember.
03: It's Not Nice Meeting You.
04: New Target.
05: You're A Trouble Maker.
06: Still Far From A Friend.
07: The Secret's Out.
08: Not The Right Time.
09: If Only You Could Fake Your Feelings.
10: The Eight Count.
11: The Chemistry.
12: Like A Movie Script.
13: Being Replaced Really Sucks.
14: Out Of The Picture.
15: Can Handle It All.
16: The Reason Might Be You.
17: The Eyes Are Different.
18: Don't Be Delusional.
19: Unanswered Questions.
20: You're The One That I Desire.
21: Either You Want It Or Not - Hide.
22: In His Arms Is My Favorite Place To Be.
23: Be There For You.
24: The Perfect Plan Of Destruction.
25: So Relieved.
26: Secret's Out.
27: What A Milestone.
28: Don't You Love Looking At The Stars?
29: I Want You All To Myself.
30: Decisions, decisions.
31: Don't Hate Me.
32: Desperately Want To Change.
33: Prove It.
34: Changes and Chances.
35: It's a First.
36: I'll Tell You Everything.
37: Too Soon To Forgive.
39: The Final Game.

38: No More Trouble.

347 20 1
De markzncity

Minsi woke up in the middle of the night, having fallen asleep so early in the evening. She blinked the tiredness away, feeling an arm under her head. When her vision was back, she smiled upon seeing Mark asleep next to her, his handsome face looking so soft. He stayed.

Carefully, she got up, her arm that was previously draped over his chest now moving away. The boy started ruffling, making Minsi freeze in order not to wake him up. Either way, his eyes opened and he squinted.

"Is everything ok?" he mumbled.

"Yes, go back to sleep." she quickly pecked his cheek, moving away right after but Mark pulled her back into his arms. "Babe, I have to pee." Minsi chuckled, her face against his chest.

"Ok but come back right away. I want to cuddle."

The girl giggled, feeling Mark's hold loosen as he let her do her thing. She couldn't help but smile at her boyfriend lying cutely on his side, his eyes closed again. It was a middle of the night yet a deep thought suddenly came to her mind. No matter what — she was going to be alright, because Mark was in her life.

2 weeks later.

Minsi has been working like a maniac for the past few weeks. She worked with NCT WISH for their upcoming debut. She prepared a class with Taeyong and their dance team which managed to gain a high number of students thanks to Minsi's journey as a professional K-Pop choreographer. She tried her best with classes, actually succeeding most of the time. On top of all of that, she did everything in her power to find time for Mark and her friends.

Finally, after working so hard for days, the group of friends was going out for drinks. Minsi couldn't wait to see them all, to just eat, drink, talk and relax in the company of her favorite people — yes, Taeho now included too — so she eagerly got ready in her room.

As soon as she heard the doorbell, she burst through the door of her room, running over to open it for Mark. Seogyu and Taeho laughed out loud seeing the girl with so much energy, acting silly.

Minsi practically jumped at Mark, her whole weight now on him as she wrapped her legs and arms around his body.

"Baby," he chuckled, controlling his balance and hugging his girlfriend tightly.

"I missed you so much."

Mark laughed, rubbing her back.

"Baby, we haven't seen each other for, like, four days."

"Too many." she blurted, pulling away a little to press her lips against his.

"Ok, lovebirds, let's get going. Chenle and Hyunmin are probably already waiting for us." Seogyu handed Minsi her purse, Taeho locking the door behind them.

"I can't believe we're finally going to meet future mrs. Choi."

"I know right? I'm so curious to see what she's like."

"You girls be nice."

They scoffed simultaneously, a little offended by Mark's remark.

"We're always nice, excuse me!" Minsi gave her boyfriend a teasing glance, suddenly locking her arm with his, her head resting on his shoulder as they walked.

"Yo, what just happened?"

"I missed you too much to bicker today."

Mark laughed, giving his girlfriend a quick kiss onto her forehead while they all walked to the bar of their choice.

Seogyu was right, the other two boys were already there, with two girls by their sides. They knew about meeting Hyunmin's girlfriend but the one sitting next to Chenle was a surprise to everyone.

After greeting each other properly, Chenle wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulder, introducing her as his girlfriend which was met with an enthusiastic response.

The night was going amazing, everyone laughed their butts off, enjoying their time together to the max. Minsi glanced at Hyunmin, her face quickly growing a smile as she saw how happy he was. Upon feeling her gaze, he glanced her way, looking at her questionably when she suddenly nudged her head for them to step aside for a moment.

"Looks like things are going well for you, huh?" Minsi nudged his arm, Hyunmin's lips curling up right away.

"Yeah, they really are. For you too."

"Yeah." they both chuckled. "It's good to see you like this. I know we haven't had much opportunity to, you know, get our friendship back on its track the way it was, but I'd really like it to if you do too." Minsi smiled softly, curious of Hyunmin's reaction.

His cheeks lifted up a little, his slightly drunken eyes staring into hers with nothing but positive emotions in them.

"Yeah, I'd like that too. I think we're both finally ready for that."

"Well, would you look at that." a sudden female voice blurted loudly enough for all of them to hear. Hyunmin sighed, seeing it was his sister.

Yeji's crazy eyes scanned the room, rage growing inside of her.

"I see how amazing everyone is doing without me,"

"Yeji, don't start—"

"Let go of me, bro." she hissed at Hyunmin, her gaze now switching to Taeho who gulped. "You're a part of their fucking group now? He's a part of your group now, idiots? After everything he did to you guys?"

"Yeji—"

"I leave for a few weeks and come back to this shit show?"

"Maybe you should've stayed longer." Hyunmin said through his teeth, wishing she stayed at their parents'.

Yeji scoffed, tearing her arm out of her brother's grip.

"I can't believe you just said that." she turned to Taeho. "And you— you used me."

"What the fuck?" he squinted, anger growing inside of him. "It was your idea, not mine. Besides, they already know everything and I've apologized a thousand times."

"Oh really? Why exactly would any of this happen? Why the fuck would you all become friends out of a sudden?"

"Because," Seogyu suddenly got up from her seat, walking over to Yeji with rage in her eyes. "We're back together."

The other girl's face dropped, her gaze reaching Taeho's once more.

"W—what do you mean together? Back together?"

"It's none of your damn business."

Yeji pushed Seogyu, having Hyunmin and Taeho intervene right away.

"Don't fucking do that!" Taeho yelled, his face now redder than before. And not only to his surprise but to other's as well, Yeji's eyes suddenly filled with tears.

"So you really didn't— you didn't like me at all?"

The boy's face dropped, realizing what was happening. Yeji seemed to have real feelings for him during their little mischievous pact.

"Wait, you didn't— no, Yeji. Don't tell me—"

"That I like you? I do and I am saying it. What now?"

The asshole Taeho would've shrugged it off, not caring at all. It's not that he cared plenty now since he never really liked Yeji — there was something dark about her that even scared him — but hurting people; anyone; in any way didn't sit right with him anymore.

"I'm sorry if I ever gave you mixed signals," he said, knowing damn well he never showed interest in her and just acted his part of their stupid plan. "But my heart belongs to Seogyu. It always has and always will."

Tears were flowing down Yeji's cheeks while everyone's eyes were on her. She chuckled rather ironically, suddenly turning her attention to Mark.

"Great, everyone always prefers someone other than me. Especially when it comes to this bitch." she pointed at Minsi, Mark already standing up in fury when suddenly, Yeji's face flew to the side.

"This was long overdue." Minsi breathed heavier as all the anger went into the slap she threw across Yeji's cheek. "I'm sick of your bullshit. You're the biggest bitch I've ever met and I really, really don't want to fucking see your face ever again."

Mark gently grabbed Minsi's hand, pulling her closer to him and away from the girl. Everyone was silent, just watching what Yeji would do next. What she did was ran away.

"I'm sorry, I know she's your sister but enough is enough." Minsi turned to Hyunmin who said nothing yet his expression said it all — he understood.

Yeji wasn't perfect and she managed to mess up so much and so often, but she was still his sister. That's why Hyunmin ran after her, wanting to at least get her a cab to safely get back to her dorm.

"Alright, let's set the mood back to normal." Chenle exclaimed, having everyone rejoin the table and hopefully continue to have fun.

Mark kissed Minsi's hot as lava cheek, the two then taking a shot together to cool down. After awhile, the fun began once again, the dancer feeling a huge relief knowing Yeji would probably never show her face to her again.

there's one last chapter after this besties
it feels bittersweet bc it's the longest book i've ever written and i rly liked writing it but i think it's a bit too long 😅 idk i feel like i dragged it for too long but i hope u still liked the whole journey

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

57.6K 1.4K 22
Haechan gets paired up for a project with a girl he doesn't like and who doesn't like him. They meet up for their assignment in a bar and since neith...
643K 29.7K 40
❝ she has your eyes ❞ ❝ she has your nose❞ ❝ she's not our baby! ❞ soulmate au. lowercase intended. swearing used. highest ranking: #3 in leejeno #...
1.5M 41.7K 53
[ENDING CHANGED/UPDATED] "You're the only girl who doesn't fall to my feet and it's driving me crazy." NCT Mark AU Mark x Reader
56.5K 1.8K 119
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ʙᴏʏs sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs ᴏɴ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏғᴛᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ.. ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ. ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ-ᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴇᴅ. ᴀ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ/ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀᴜ ʏᴇᴇᴛʏᴏ...