Prison Daddies IV

Von MoaningForMin2

Jeon Jungkook was heartbroken at the age of 19 when his teacher, Kim Taehyung rejected him. Now - years later... Mehr

Daddy's Home
Daddy Will Bathe You?
Daddy's Peaches
Daddy's Bitch
Daddy's Punishment
Daddy's Mad
Daddy's Screwed
Daddy's (only) Fans
Daddy's Slumber Party
Daddy wants you naked
Daddy's Baby
In Daddy's Arm
Battle of daddies
Daddy's Confused
Daddy's (early) birthday present
Daddy's birthday cake
Daddy's Fiancée
Daddy's Dumb Dodo
Daddy's Classes
Daddies' hot night
Daddy's Love Won
Daddy's Betrayed
Daddy's Loyalty Test
Daddy's Wifey
Daddy & the evening

Daddies' New Beginning

508 19 3
Von MoaningForMin2

One week later

After the outburst of Mrs Jeon Tae realised he was making a mistake by taking away the family from Jungkook.

He knew Jungkook had been born with a silver spoon. His life resolved around money and that was all taken away from him only because of Tae.

And what about Tae? What he had? He still was not sure if he would get out of the prison. And Even if he got out what did he have to offer to Jungkook. He had no job, no money, no future.

He gave time to Jungkook.

Time to decide his future. Yes, they exchanged rings. But this was a life decision. Of course, Jungkook fought, cried, begged on his knees but Tae was adamant. He still gave Jungkook the time to think. That broke Jungkook and he stopped talking to Tae.

But now – now the silly boy was waiting for Tae by the prison gates. His hearing was done. Hobi messaged Jungkook that they won.

Mad at his boyfriend, Jungkook didn't accompany Tae.

The prison van arrived and Jungkook gasped feeling the sweat dripping down his neck. He knows he had acted like a child avoiding Tae whole week.

The love of his life got off the van and smiled warmly at Hobi who walked behind him.

Looking up he saw Jungkook standing with a thick black jacket and black pants. It was freezing cold outside.

Forgetting the whole week and their fights, Tae ran to Jungkook and hugged him.

Smiling, Jungkook held the man's waist and felt him breaking in his arms.

"Thank you Jungkook. Thank you. This would not have been possible without you thank you my love "

Smiling, Jungkook kissed Tae's forehead, "I love you the most."

Licking his lip, Tae asked with trepidation, "Kookie... have you made a decision?"

"about what?" Jungkook asked shaking his head.

Tae gulped and his eyes went to Jungkook's ring finger which was empty.

He had taken off the ring. Of course, he would choose Money and luxurious life over Tae. This wasn't the teenage Jungkook. This was a grown man. He was practical.

"Nothing. I... I'll get my things."

After about 30 minutes, Tae emerged out with his small bag. He was wearing a beige shirt and brown pants which looked new. He knew Jungkook had shopped for it knowing this was Jungkook's favorite color on Tae.

Since it was lunchtime, Tae got the chance to meet Jimin and Jackson for the last time in the canteen.

"Tae hyung - I will come and meet you once I am out," Jimin hugged his roommate and cried on his shoulder.

Thankfully, Jimin's hearing date was nearing as well.

Hugging Hobi, Tae turned to Namjoon who shook hands with Tae and asked if he could come to meet him someday.

Instantly, Tae agreed oblivious to the fact that Namjoon wanted to meet some other handsome face.

"Mr. Kim," Jackson moved ahead with a smile, "I will miss you the most. Always stay gorgeous."

He was about to hug Tae when Jungkook pulled Tae's hand and smiled, "Well - we are getting late. So - see ya!"

Jackson rolled his eyes and saw the lover boy taking his teacher away.

"I took a leave today," Jungkook put Tae's bag in the jeep, "So I will drop you home."

Tae nodded his head and looked at the prison for one more time. He had a huge smile on his face remembering all the crazy things that happened inside.

"Um - where's Dae and Yoongi? I wanted to meet them as well."

Getting in the driver's seat, Jungkook murmured, "They are kinda busy today. Took a leave and went somewhere."

Tae sat in the vehicle and drove off with Jungkook leaving the place that brought love into his life.

Looking outside, Tae breathed the fresh air after so long. He was happy to meet his parents and Jin after so long. But a big part of him was dying inside knowing Jungkook might just walk out of his life.

"Hyung - you hungry?" Jungkook asked taking a turn.

Tae moved his attention to Jungkook and nodded his head, "Yes - a little."

His eyes lingered over Jungkook's face. That gorgeous face.

Those innocent eyes which turned so intense and sexy when he made love to Tae. That cute nose. The lip ring which shone when it was dark and things got heated in their bed. Those luscious lips and the mole below the lips that made Tae's inside churn.

"You okay hyung?" Jungkook asked his eyes on the road.

Tae nodded his head and looked out of the window.

Had the roads changed? He wasn't gone for so long.

Maybe - they did.

After a few minutes, Tae realized they were completely on a different route.

Turning his head towards Jungkook, Tae asked, "Um - Jungkook - is this some new road?"

Jungkook smiled - his eyes shining with love, "No hyung - we are going home. Just wait - you will understand."

After about 5 minutes, they stopped in front of a complex. It didn't look posh and new but it also didn't give any old vibes. One part of the complex was undergoing some construction.

"Where are we?" Tae asked and saw Jungkook getting out and opening the door for Tae.

He took Tae's hand in his and got the confused man down on the ground.

"We are home hyung."

Holding Jungkook's hand, Tae walked inside the building stopping at the second floor.

It looked like a small house even from outside. There was no nameplate.

"Whose house is it?" Tae asked seeing two other locked houses besides theirs.

Jungkook didn't answer and rang the doorbell.

Poking Jungkook's arm Tae asked again, "Kook - where are we? Are we meeting someone?"

The door opened and someone screamed, "Welcome home!"

It was Dae and Yoongi. Both wearing aprons and laughing.

Wow - was this Yoongi and Dae's new home?

"Come on - hyung," Jungkook smiled and lifted Tae in his arms surprising him.

Tae clutched onto Jungkook's arm and his eyes moved to the insides of the house.

It was their home.

On every wall - there was a picture of Tae smiling, laughing, pouting. There was just one picture of Jungkook but even in that picture, Tae was present.

This picture was taken by Hobi when Tae had crashed into Jungkook's room and had ended up wearing Jungkook's clothes as well.

"Kook - what is this?" Tae turned to Jungkook his eyes watering.

Jungkook removed the ring from the pocket and handed it to Tae, "Please put it on me. I just removed it because Dae told me to - you know - to add some drama. You really thought I would choose wealth over you?"

Tae wiped his tears and looked down.

"You are my greatest wealth my hyungie. I have died every day when we were separated. Getting you back in my life was almost like getting a second chance in life. And you think I will let you go for what - money?"

Licking his lip, Tae pressed his lips to stop the whimpers.

He took the ring from Jungkook and put it on him again.

"I hope you like our new home. I have decided to quit my job at the prison. I have got a corporate job with the help of my friend. Yoongi and Dae helped me a lot in finding this new home. They cleaned the house, colored it - and brought the furniture. We have been planning this whole week - just to surprise you."

Crying, Tae hugged Jungkook and poured all his emotions out, "I am so sorry Jungkook. I - I thought you would choose your family - your mother. I - I will never understand how and why you love me so much."

Smiling, Jungkook kissed Tae's hair, "You don't have to babe. Just love me like I love you."

They went on hugging for a while and were disturbed by Dae who banged on the table.

"Um - sorry to disturb you but," she smiled batting her eyelashes, "We have prepared the lunch. Why don't we all eat?"

They nodded their head and saw Yoongi bringing out the food.

"First let me show hyung the bedroom," Jungkook held Tae's hand, "We will join you in 10 minutes."

The bedroom was smaller than what was Jungkook's room where he had attacked Tae so many times. There was a small bed in the middle, a cupboard in a corner, and a large window on one side where one could see a few plants.

"Jungkook," Tae hugged the man tight, "You did all this alone and didn't even let me know. I feel so - so -"

"So wifey?" Jungkook chuckled and felt Tae pushing him away with a cute pout on his lips, "Baby - I did this for us. I knew we had to do this one day after my mother's outburst. And I had savings in my account. Dae also helped me - I mean the Jeon money is mine as well. My grandfather left some for me too."

Kissing Jungkook on the lips, Tae murmured, "How - how did I get so lucky?"

Laughing, Jungkook pecked Tae's lips, "Hyungie - let's change clothes. Those two are waiting for us outside. Also, I was wondering if in the evening we will go to meet your parents. I spoke to Jin hyung - he - he has somehow accepted me but - your parents - still hate me."

Holding Jungkook's face in his hands, Tae smiled, "Not for long. I promise you. They are gonna see how wonderful you are - Jeon Jungkook."

Smiling, Jungkook kissed took hold of Tae's hand and kissed the ring on his finger, " Kim - Kim Jungkook."

THE END

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.1K 1.1K 22
Jeon Jungkook slightly arrogant and spoiled, but contrary to appearances a very nice student of a very prestigious high school, in the last year of h...
282K 7.4K 25
- in which jeongguk is taehyung's new therapist 〳 top!gguk bottom!tae [ completed ] © MEICRODON
2.7K 387 9
Taehyung's life turned upside down a certain day, The noble teenager's life turned into full of tragedy..Once happy Taehyung turned into an Assassin...
42.4K 1.6K 32
Jeon Jungkook is one of the most popular boys in the school. He is good at studies and sports. Rumor has it that he and the popular cheerleader - Sta...