Full Moon (JiKook)

Door meghnaghosh24

When Jimin moved, he didn't know his life would completely change. Now in a new town he is surrounded by crea... Meer

Chapter 1: New Place
Chapter 2: And Scene
Chapter 3: Not Bad
Chapter 4: Cedarwood
Chapter 5: Frustration
Chapter 6: Adorable
Chapter 7: Hot Mess
Chapter 8: Oh...Hey
Chapter 9: Newly Born
Chapter 10: Omega
Chapter 11: Finally Here
Chapter 12: Tiny Problem
Chapter 13: Begin
Chapter 14: Until
Chapter 15: It's Time
Chapter 16: Better
Chapter 17: Stale
Chapter 18: Bloodsucker
Chapter 19: Golden Brown
Chapter 20: Meeting
Chapter 21: Snacks
Chapter 22: Plan
Chapter 23: Inner Wolf
Chapter 24: Regrets
Chapter 25: Happy Birthday
Chapter 26: Goodnight
Chapter 27: Wake Up
Chapter 28: Ticking Clock
Chapter 29: For The Best
Chapter 30: What If
Chapter 31: Burning Fire
Chapter 32: Unexpected
Chapter 34: You Came
Chapter 35: Confusion
Chapter 36: Warmth
Chapter 37: Bitter
Chapter 38: Ire
Chapter 39: Flush
Chapter 40: Aera
Chapter 41: What a Shame
Chapter 42: Euphoria
Chapter 43: Permanently
Chapter 44: Stay
Chapter 45: Sore
Chapter 46: Patience
Chapter 47: Cozy
Chapter 48: With All My Heart

Chapter 33: Certain

346 23 1
Door meghnaghosh24

"Hoseok-ah got any plans tonight? Planning to stay out?" His mother asks with a small smile.

The beta furrows his brows.

"No... maybe might bring tea to those at the nurse."

"Is Wendy joining you?"

Hoseok blushes, now knowing why his mother is asking.

"Mom, Wendy and I are just friends."

She smiles.

"Oh honey sure you guys are, remember today is a full moon so wait until tomorrow."

"Mom!" The beta gasps, embarrassed his mother would suggest such thing.

"Oh c'mon, I'm just advising you, you know."

Hoseok shakes his head and goes to sit.

"I'll be on my own today, like always." He says a bit more sad at the end.

She sighs and goes to sit.

"That's just because you chose it that way. Look baby, I know you find it hard to believe someone is interested in you but you've been friends for almost 4 years! Wendy is totally into you, why do you think she visits us each day and offers to help me with the teas. She is very kind and I know she also likes to help but I'm pretty sure that's not the only reason she comes."

Hoseok looks away when his cheeks heat up.

"I can't..." He concludes as he looks down.

"I'm a-"

"Yeah you're a beta so what."

"Mom you know I can't give her what she needs when it's that time-"

"Hoseok-ah, you above anyone should know omegas don't need to be knotted to mate. And I understand yes all omegas during heat ask to be you know "that" but betas have something different in them which keeps their mate sated. Which keeps them more than pleased."

The beta puts his head down.

"I just want what is best for you okay? Do what you think is best alright?"

He nods, a small smile creeping up.

Everything his mom said just made him feel way better.

"Wait why can't we mate today- n-not that I was thinking o-of doing such thing- Oh my gosh mom I didn't mean it that way!"

His mother giggles but sighs after a couple seconds.

"I know I haven't exactly told you everything about-" She demonstrates a type of circle by using her hands.

"Mates. Or fated mates to be exact." She explains causing the beta to quirk a brow in interest. His mother only ever told him the basics but never actually went into that topic.

He only knew so much about fated mates and that's because he read books that had little information about them.

"I probably should have told you a while ago but you still didn't seem serious regarding mating so I let it pass but now, I think you should also know this information."

She clears her throat as her son leans back in his chair.

"Mates are very special. They are your other half. The one you promise to protect and cherish the rest of your life. You basically sign a pact to always be there for them once you give them the bite. But you can mate whoever you like. Whether it be if your wolf likes them or just you in general, no one can stop you from mating unless the other person doesn't want that. Now, when it comes to fated mates, it's a bit different. We used to teach everyone about them but we haven't seen a pair in years so we stopped. We just assumed it didn't need to be taught therefore we only ever told you all to not mate on the full moon because it's a rule the Moon put. It's not that we lied to you all but there is more to it of course." She clasps her hands together.

"Once a year the Moon gives birth to a wolf that it's destined mate is already living or still yet to exist. These wolves are called fated mates. They may not even live close by but something happens which ends up making them cross paths. It can be hard to believe but that's fate. They were born with someone already waiting for them whether it be their neighbor, worst enemy, or even a stranger living across the world. It's as if their future was already planned."

"Wow lucky~" Hoseok whispers to himself yet his mother catches it.

"To some it's amazing while to others, not so much. But that still can't force you to be with your fated mate, there will always be an option to reject."

"Won't that harm both of them though."

"Of course it will, especially them. Fated mates. Since they were destined from the beginning, cutting ties would leave such an empty feeling inside of them. Longing which will never die. They can eventually find someone else and mate them but it won't ever fill the whole inside their chest. It's sad but that's how the Moon created us. It's similar to when we mate but for them it's worse if they break."

The beta stays silent.

"Now back to your question, the Moon decided it was best for fated mates to mate on the Full Moon. Her power gives them somewhat like a boost of confidence. They are more leveled with their wolf therefore whatever they feel or have been feeling for the past weeks, they will finally act on it. If the pair decide to mate that day, they seal it with a bite, finally uniting the pair like it was supposed to be from the beginning. The Moon shines bright just for them that day."

She smiles when she notices a small smile on her son's lips.

"Wait but what if others decide to mate, like in secret?"

She shakes her head.

"They can't. The Moon doesn't let them. We aren't a hundred percent sure what happens but I've heard that some experience unbearable pain and their bite doesn't create any bond. It just ends up being another wound. Others said they aren't able to mate for their rest of their lives but we aren't sure. I just know that no one has mated during the Full Moon once in our pack or the nearby packs. The last we've heard about a fated pair was years ago."

She sits up.

"Oh, wow that's, wow."

She nods.

"How can you tell?"

His mother looks at him as she goes to get up.

"Tell what?"

"If you've seen or met a fated pair...?"

She quirks a brow.

Hoseok couldn't help but think of two people while talking about this. It's as if his mind just thought of them the moment his mother said they could live anywhere yet come together because that was fate. It was weird but now the more he thinks about it, the dots start to connect.

The omega almost had no trouble shifting and when he did it was by the help of Jungkook and it's not common for wolves to shift with others by their side.

He noticed how after Jimin shifted, the alpha and him got even closer more than before. He would see the omega and Jungkook teasing each other in lines and at the lunch table. He would also find out that the alpha was visiting Jimin when he had free time and sometimes return in the morning, reeking of blackberries. Whenever the beta would ask about it, he would end up hearing the alpha gush about the omega with a stupid smile on his face throughout it all.

It honestly surprised him since he's never seen Jungkook talk about someone in such a way so he teased him about it and the reaction he got completely baffled him.

The younger didn't deny anything and actually gave out a nervous chuckle before he got up and left, something about a meeting he had missed.

Hoseok was going to ask about it later but until today he still hadn't. Then the more time he spent helping around the more he spotted the pair training in the woods. Jimin had already shifted so there was no need for Jungkook to be there especially because he had to be in meetings yet there he was. Rolling around with a very giggly Jimin.

If he was new to this pack and saw them together, he'd most definitely think they were mates.

That they've been mates for years now if he goes with how they look at each other or how they act with each other.

It may be all in his head though, maybe he's blind. Hoseok just knows that he tends to care a lot about his friends especially the younger ones. He also knows to not overstep into things that don't involve him but he's really been curious about this for a while now.

How exactly do you tell when it's fate?

"It depends I'd say. Everyone is different so we can't always use the same hints to find something different." His mother continues pulling him out of his thoughts.

"I guess in general we can go based on their actions. What they do, why they do it. Or if we want to go deeper then I suggest healing."

Hoseok furrows his brows.

"Fated mates can heal each other, both figuratively and physically." She smiles.

The beta's eyes slightly widen.

"Wait I actually read about that. So it's actually true? They can heal them? Big wounds I mean."

She nods.

"I know it may sound a bit nasty but just adding a bit of their saliva on their mate's wound can heal it all. As if there was nothing there to begin with."

Hoseok tilts his head. He remembers talking about this with someone else... but who was it?

"In the end only the actual pair can truthfully feel if it's their fated mate. They will know on their own." His mother concludes.

Her son sighs.

"That's-" Hoseok chuckles.

"A lot to take in? Yeah. But at least you know a bit more about them." She smiles.

"Yeah." He returns the gesture.

Funny how this conversation all started because he asked why can't they mate on a Full Moon.

He goes to stand up and stretch.

For some reason his mind can't stop thinking about the wound healing topic. It's as if he needs to remember why this seems so important but he just can't. His mind is too much of a mess right now.

"I guess I'll wait till tomorrow." He jokes.

His mother laughs.

"I have to go mom, be back in a couple."

"Sure, take care." As he's about to exit she speaks up again.

"Oh actually I forgot to tell you the most easiest way to tell if it's a mated pair."

He turns to look at her.

"Can't believe that completely slipped my mind." She chuckles.

He quirks a brow.

"Well the easiest way is if-"

She halts her words when there's three harsh knocks on the door making the beta slightly jump since he was right by it.

His mother and him give each other confused looks before the knocks are there once again but instead this time followed by Taehyung's voice.

Without another word the beta opens the door.

"Oh thank god." The omega breathes out as he tries to catch his breath after running all the way from the woods.

"What's going on?" Hoseok asks with a confused look, he turns when his mother gets closer.

"Ok so long story short we need to get a room ready because Jimin is in heat and Kai said he'll be here in any second and Jimin is just getting worse by the second and he's also been lashing out on him but I don't blame him because nobody likes the smell of-"

"Woah woah woahh slow down. What do you mean Jimin is in heat!?" Hoseok is totally baffled but is able to still ask because he doesn't think he heard that right.

"Exactly that! Jimin. Is. In. Heat. I don't know why or how either so don't ask me but we just need to get the room ready and figure something out because didn't he just have a heat recently?!" Taehyung quickly asks.

Hoseok gives his mother a super baffled look but her furrowed brows slowly return to their relaxed positions.

"Let's not make this worse alright? Let's go get the room ready, Taehyung-ah can you go to the nurse and get the last two teas on the counter please? Oh and also, we don't need others getting in the way right now so just get them and come straight back." She states.

The omega nods and is quick to leave, following her orders.

The others make their way to the rooms.

"Mother..."

She hums though they keep their eyes straight on the path to the rooms, practically speed walking there.

"Do you think..."

She smiles with a small shake of her head.

"Oh honey, by now I don't 'think'."

He glances at her.

"I'm certain we both know." She states.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

155K 5.5K 41
Kim Namjoon, also known as the most feared alpha in the world and the alpha who has a deep hatred for humans. Everyone knows that you shouldn't enter...
22.8K 1.7K 21
Omega Jeon Jungkook was thrilled when his brother found not just one mate but two and he's genuinely happy for hobi and Yoongi But with all the new r...
183K 6.2K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
45.3K 1.4K 20
An alpha werewolf who is enjoying his single life by partying and doesn't give a f**k because he get what he wants the easy way and fast. All that ma...