FAILED EXPERIMENT(TDLOSK)

By heartforuuu

This story takes place after the last episode of The Disastrous Life of Saiki K Reawakened!! idk man, I wrot... More

Chapter 1: To England!!
Chapter 2: What do we do??!

APRIL FOOLS

8 0 1
By heartforuuu

HIIIIHIHI EVERYONE!!! SO UH, THIS CHAPTER IS AN APRIL FOOLS 🌟SPECIAL🌟 THIS DOES NOT CONNECT TO THE ACTUAL STORYLINE BTW, THIS IS JUST FOR FUN, THE ONLY THING THAT CONNECTS IS THE END BECAUSE THIS IS THE DREAM SAIKI HAS AFTER THE END OF LAST CHAPTER! (this may or may not be a Saiki harem)

Saiki Kusuo

Kaidou Shun

Nendou Riki

Kuboyasu Aren

Teruhashi Kokomi

Saiki Kusuke

'Anyones thoughts'

"Saiki speaking telepathically"

"Anyone speaking"

Saiki's thoughts

ENJOY<3

SAIKI'S POV:

"SAIKI, WILL YOU BE A SWORN FRIEND OF MINE?" Huh, why the sudden question, class quite literally just ended, and everyone else is still in their seats. 'That's nice of Kaido, if Saiki declines, he just doesn't deserve friends' Was what everyone thought the second Kaido asked, along with the teacher who didn't even get the chance to move from her spot. If I decline, my likeability will be the same as a roach's. So, I nod in response, "WAIT REALLY? DOES THAT MEAN I CAN CALL YOU KUSUO NOW?" I nod again, having someone call me my first name isn't all that bad. 

"THAT'S GREAT, YOU CAN CALL ME SHUN THEN, EVEN THOUGH YOU RARELY SPEAK!!" Nice, can you stop yelling now?  I think to myself, a smile slowly creeping on my face as Kaido's expression turns into a mesmerized shocked face, 'Woah, Saiki's smile is so, cute? I think this is the first time I've ever seen him smile, let alone a small one!' no one's ever asked me to be their best friend, so I guess you deserve a smile. "COME ON, LET'S GO GET LUNCH!" Kaido yells once more before running out the door. 

Guess I better follow, the others must already be there, I think to myself before pushing out of my chair and following Kaido, a smile still on my face

AFTER SCHOOL

"Buddy, wait up for us!" Nendou yells at me as I'm about to step off of campus. God, what do they want now? I just want to go ho-  'Huh, Saiki looks kinda cute when he's annoyed'...What?

 Please tell me I heard you wrong and you said Shun or Saiko, plea- "Are you okay Kusuo?" My new best friend asked me, "You look a little shocked there lol" I nodded in response, "Since when were you and Saiki on a first-name basis, Shun?" Kuboyasu asked Kaido, those two have been on a first-name basis for like 3 years now "Lunch!" Kaido replied, "Oh yeah, there's this new ramen place that opened up recently, i wanted to take you guys during lunch but i couldnt find anyone so i went by myself, but now that i know where you all are, lets go!" Nendou said before pushing us out of the school gate and in the direction of the ramen place. 

Get your hands off of me please, how is he pushing all three of us with two hands? No idea, but it's Nendou, what more can you expect? He indeed did not move his hands and even pushed us inside the ramen shop. Once Nendou moved his hands, Shun and Kuboyasu fell back while I stubbled a little, a little after we sat down, a waiter came to take our order to ask us what we would like in our ramen, which we just got the recommended. 

Ugh, when can I go home, Kuboyasu's thoughts are starting to scare me, he's fantasizing about protecting me from some stupid gang member, which is so unrealistic it makes me want to cry, it's like I'm in some stupid fanfiction on Wattpad. I bet you that Teruhashi is gonna pop up any second and join us- 'IS THAT SAIKI I SEE IN THERE!?' Kill me. (BTW, PLEASE DON'T COMMENT ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE TERUHASHI, IT MAKES ME REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE CONSIDERING THAT SHE'S JUST A TEENAGER AND MOST LIKELY DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF NARCISSISM)

AFTER TERUHASHI SAT DOWN(I'm running out of ideas, save me)

'Of course, Teruhashi had to find us and join, we're trying to have fun, with just us guys, I shouldn't save her from Dark Reunion for this!' 'Great, Teruhashi just HAD to join, the only reason she's sitting next to Saiki is because Shun didn't want to be mean because she's "ThE mOsT pErFeCt bEIng" like everyone can tell you like Saiki. Saiki should have the title of "The most perfect being to ever exist". I mean, just look at him, he's perfect!"  Shun and Kuboyasu thought angrily. 

God, calm down, she just joined us, but I completely agree, if she didn't have pretty privilege then she probably wouldn't be able to join u- wait a damn fucking minute. Shun and Kuboyasu, thought something mean about Teruhashi? I thought only I could do that? Someone other than me is unaffected by her beauty now?! 

'WHAT'S GOING ON? NO ONE HAS SAID "OH WOW" TO ME SINCE I ENTERED THE BUILDING! Well, everyone in the building but Kuboyasu, Kaido, and Saiki said "Oh wow" BUT STILL!!' Imagine, though I wonder what would Shun and Kuboyasu would think if I did happen to say "Oh wow" to Teruhashi, let me just put that thought in their head real quick and see if it's somewhat cannon, 'If Kusuo said "Oh wow" to Teruhashi, I'm stabbing her with a fork in her stupid blue eyes, then she won't ever be able to even glance at Saiki ever again' 'If I heard Saiki say "Oh wow" to Teruhashi, I'm killing everyone in this building'

 . . .Oh! 

Well, not like I'll ever say anything like that to her. After an eternity, the food arrived 'God, even while eating ramen he looks mesmerizing!' Shun, Kuboyasu, and Teruhashi all thought at the same time. God, leave me alone, please. 

AFTER THE FOOD(the three indeed did not leave him alone)

Finally, we're leaving, those three's thoughts are terrifying, who knew Shun thought of... THOSE things, I almost threw up like five times "Psst, Shun, can you ask Saiki if we can come over,  if Teruhashi or I ask he's most likely going to decline" Kuboyasu whispered to Shun "Yeah, of course!" Great, now I'm gonna have three weirdos in my room, what's up with them today? "Hey Kusuo, can we come over?" Shun asks, and I nod in response, knowing that even if I say no they'll all figure something out to annoy me more "Aww, man i cant come this time. My mom wants me home early today" Then why did you come to eat with us? "Oh, that sucks. Well, see you tomorrow Nendou" "See ya pipsqueak"

AT SAIKI'S HOUSE(i started this at 2 pm today, it is currently 9:22 pm)

I open my bedroom door and let my friends in, hoping that they won't do anything weird considering how weird they've been acting today 'This is the first time I've seen the inside of Saiki's room, I've only seen the outside of his house, it looks so cool!' It's not supposed to but thanks I guess. "So Kusuo, what do you usually do in your free time?" I blankly stare at him till he asks a different question 

"Alright what games do have?" in response, I point at a little cupboard in my dresser, which holds all of my shitty games, "Thank you!" Kaido responds before walking over to the dresser opening the drawer and pulling out a game, which just so happens to be the long-ass intro one(I dont remember what it was called, leave me alone) 

AFTER PLAYING THE GAME(I WANT THIS TO BE OVER ALREADY AHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

"Why do you own that Saiki?" I shrug. It was kinda cute seeing you and Shun get mad over it tho- WHHHATATTATATA DID I JUST SAY?? THINK, WHATEVER WTFFRFYGUFWUYGFDWJGHFWJGHFGEWHJBGUKEGWUIHKJGEHUIGUHJGRHJUKGHIGHJK 

cough cough, excuse me "I'll be right back" I say before getting up and walking out of the room and into the bathroom in front of my bedroom 'AHHH HE SPOKE TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEMEEEEEMEMEMERMEMEMEBRFBGFHEWFBJHFBH' The three screamed in their minds as I left the room

WHAT THE F U C K  WAS THAT, WHY WOULD I THINK THAT? WHAT IS  GOING ON?? YOU KNOW WHAT, IT PROBABLY WASN'T EVEN ME, IT MUST BE THE ANNOYING GAME GETTING IN MY HEAD, YEA, THATS IT! Alright time to go back to my room. I think to myself before walking into my room completely unfazed by the random breakdown I had all over thinking two people were cute when mad.

As I walk back into my room, I see the three people in my room sitting down in the seats they were given, knowing full well they were all just snooping through my room and smelling my bed. Well, what now, I don't want to listen to their weird thoughts but I also kinda don't want them to leave. Suddenly, I feel tired, like so tired I feel like I'm gonna pass out right on the spot. Well shit, I think before losing control of my body, basically conscious but unaware of my actions. Next thing I know, shun is on my crotch and I'm on Kuboyasu's chest naked.

And then I wake up to Shun crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
436K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.