the prince

Von wrixter99

the prince wants the girl so bad that he can just destroy the world 😭 the girl is his bestfriend's sister... Mehr

The Prince
The Prince part-2
The Prince part-3
The Prince part-4
The prince part-5
The prince part-7
The prince part-8
The prince part -9
The prince part-10
The prince part-11
The prince part-12

The prince part-6

5 2 0
Von wrixter99

Ranvijay Pov:: he comes out saw y/n was sitting around his cousin talking and laughing...

Grandmother: Ranvijay come here..
Ranvijay: yes I am coming.
Y/n:: ranvijay in kitchen you were talking about some discipline grandmother he wants to learn it can you please teach him..
(Ranvijay was staring y/n.)
Ranvijay: hmm.. but from you
Y/n: me or grandmother who cares ?? It's about teaching..
Grandmother: yes it's about teaching.. even I can teach Better than y/n.
Ranvijay: no grandmother you can't!! Teach me..
Y/n: why?
Grandmother: why??
Ranvijay: idk but only y/n can teach me..
Grandmother: why?? Tell me the reason.
Y/n and his cousin: tell us the reason.
Ranvijay: only y/n can because it is just a little excuse to come near y/n .. Today she is looking so beautiful that I wanna to touch her badly... This is a fucking reason ...you all tell me why would grandmother will teach me.. she can't give me the fuck I want!!

The awkward silence was there between them..

Y/n was shocked
Y/n: ahh!! My phone.. my p-phone is ringing it is upstairs.. I should go byee( she ran)

Ranvijay: such a silly girl.. i should also go..

Grandmother: wait a second where you are going ahh! ( Twisting his ear)

Ranvijay: ahh!! Ahh grandmother leave..the excuse she taken to run away.. ( cut by grandmother)

Grandmother: phone?( She left his ear)

Ranvijay: yah that phone is with me..

Grandmother: with you?? Why??

Ranvijay: she left in kitchen so I took it..
Let me go now..

Y/n pov:: aishh!! This men.. I am irritated now from him.. how he can just say this in front of everyone.. he is shameless literally what they will think about me...

Y/n:: Ranvijayyyy ( shouted)

Ranvijay:: yes little princess..

Y/n: ahh!! ( Shocked)

Ranvijay: yes tell me..

Y/n: when you came here??

Ranvijay: just now you called me right!!

Y/n: ahh.. no no

Ranvijay: why you came upstairs??

Y/n: t-t-to find my phone it is ringing.. where it is?m ahh phone where are you??

Ranvijay: are you finding this?? ( Take out the phone)

Y/n: hmm?? Yes yes give me ..

Ranvijay: hmn!! No

Y/n: why?? ( She coming closer to take the phone)

Ranvijay raising his hand and making sure that y/n can't reach to the phone..

Y/n was coming closer:: give me..

Ranvijay: I promise y/n if you come one step closer to me I will fuk you so bad  that You will not able to walk properly and it will not my fault little princess.. the choice is yours..

Y/n: ( she step back) you pervert.. give me my phone

Ranvijay: only for you baby ...

Some one call ranvijay and y/n.

Ranvijay: why they always interrupt in my good moments..
y/n:: idk .. give me my phone.
Ranvijay: yah yah.. let's go

Y/n pov: we started to go downstairs and ranvijay was holding my hand when suddenly some one came and hug ranvijay which make him to leave my hand.. and as I was guessing she must be naina..

Ranvijay: nainaaa!!! What a pleasure suprise??

Y/n: I knew it ( in mind she was thinking)

Naina: I have to give you suprise because you always promise to come my home but never come . So I have to come today... You bastard

Ranvijay:: I was thinking to come as soon they leave..

Naina: you such a liar..

Ranvijay: I am not lying.. believe me!!

Naina: shut up ..

Y/n was going towards grandmother.. at while ranvijay holds her hand and pull her towards him..

Ranvijay,:: where are you going?? Meet naina .. and naina meet y/n

Y/n: hello!!

Naina:: hii

Ranvijay: naina is she beautiful??

Naina: why?

Ranvijay: tell me..

Naina: yah!!!

Ranvijay: see love not me only think you are beautiful everybody thinks..

Y/n: yes yes ( with akward smile)

Y/n pov:: ranvijay was happy while introducing me but not naina was happy by meeting me.. idk why she was seeing me like I take any special thing from her...

Y/n: ranvijay leave let me go you both talk!!

Ranvijay: ahh!! But why I want to..( cut by naina)
Naina:: leave her let's go we have to talk so many things my bestfriend.. you can talk to her later ( she holds ranvijay hand and started to leave)
Ranvijay: ok!! Byee everybody..

Y/n was in kitchen when one of the ranvijay's friend came ..
Friend:: hii y/n ..
Y/n: hii
Friend: hmm you are beautiful as I thought
Y/n: ahh!! Thank you.
Friend: by the way I am ranvijay's childhood friend AKASH..
Y/n:: oo!! Hii akash
Akash:: you are here than where is ranvijay??
Y/n: he gone with naina..
Akash:: naina?
Y/n: yess..
Akash: shocking but not suprised than you should also be there what are you doing here??
Y/n:: whyy??
Akash: ohh!! You don't know everyone thought than naina will be his girlfriend.. they mostly spend time together.. they understand each other even ranvijay tell us that if he wants to marry he will definitely marry naina cause she knows her well.. but ranvijay fall in love with you!! And the story end from one side.
Y/n: one side??
Akash:; yes.. cause ranvijay loves you but naina loves ranvijay and I think she came here to take him from you..
Y/n: what?? ( Shouted)
Akash:: siiii!!! Slowly I think even everybody but the part (she came here to take him from you..) It's my theory because If she came here it would be..
Y/n: N-n-naina loves him right??
Akash: everyone think no one knows..
Y/n: its ok .. ranvijay loves me only
Akash: who knows? She can manipulate him also.you should take care of him.. I am his childhood friend so I know
Y/n: w-why are you te-telling me this ??
Akash:: cause I care miss.. and I think you are his wife not someone else
Y/n:: ohh wait a min!!! I have to clean my face and hand I am going
Akash:: ok..

Y/n pov:: is he right?? What if she took away him ?? N-no she can't he loves y/n only.. she can't infact NEVER!!

after some times ranvijay came back..

Naina:: ranvijay you are so funny!!
Ranvijay: I am!!

Y/n: ranvijay Pratap Singh.
Ranvijay: ( shocked) yess
Y/n: I am not your servent right??
Ranvijay:: right!! You are my love infact I am your servent miss..
Y/n:: good so don't chill so much outside and go unpack your bags.. 50% I have done
Ranvijay:: yes Miss but later can I?? I want to eat something and naina is also there .
Naina:: why are you ordering him?? If I was his wife  I would never do that!!
Y/n: if you ?? In reality I am.. so don't interfere between us!!
Ranvijay : relax -relax guyzzz I am going to do it..naina go and eat I will come fast..
Y/n: good boy..

After getting unpack his bag.. he came downstairs
Seat near naina.

Y/n came out from kitchen saw ranvijay seating beside her..she got anger .
Y/n pov:: I think he is giving  hint toh her how Silly is he !! He should sit here with me .. only saying Naina naina since she is here.I will never talk with him
She came and seat down near akash..

Akash: yes brother yes you forgot me when your wife came right??
Ranvijay: no bro how could I ... Infact where is your girlfriend I can't see her.
( In teasing voice)
Naina:: she has power know has invisibility
Akash:: shut up oky
They started laughing

Ranvijay: y/n pass me the plate.. please
Y/n: do you have hands??
Ranvijay: yes why..
Y/n: than use it don't waste it as your brain..
Ranvijay: what happened??
Y/n: nothing..
Akash:: ah ranvijay give me plate if you are taking ( trying to convert the topic)
Y/n:: akash take this..( giving him plate)
Akash:: ahh! Thank you..
Y/n: I knew today that you don't have girlfriend!! Don't worry if you need any type of help in making I am there..your friend y/n(with smile)
Akash: t-t-thank you y/n for this much help..
Ranvijay: why you will help?? Hh you don't need to!! Y/n
Y/n speak to me what happened?? Why are you ignoring me??
Y/n was silent infact everybody was..

Naina:: it's oky she don't want to talk to you .. you can talk to her later in private.. I guess

Ranvijay: one second naina.. y/n speak..

Y/n: wait a second I don't want to talk with you.. and don't let her wait she is your guest ranvijay sorry sorry best friend don't show that you care I talk or not.. leave it eat the dinner

Ranvijay:: y/n my little princess tell me.. what happened? And why are you behaving like this?? Something wrong happened I always care about you I am not showing it today!! ( With smile)
Y/n: hmm..

Ranvijay: my answer was not hmm y/n ( shouted)
Y/n get afraid but not showing..
Grandmother: ranvijay calm eat first than talk to her..
Y/n: tell him grandmother not to make drama!!
Ranvijay: i-i am making drama or you ?? You are ignoring me .. you know I don't like if you talk to any other boy even if he is my brother or best friend!! But you are.. I am ignoring it it's oky it's oky.. but what's this nonsense tell me y/n!!

Y/n:; I don't want to tell ranvijay.. ask naina she always have to speak between us .. and you always listen to her ..

Ranvijay: fuck it.. what this y/n why are you saying this naina-naina.. is there any problem tell me??

Y/n: no I don't have to.. let me eat please

Ranvijay: OK THAN EAT WITH YOUR FRIEND AKASH I MUST BE A BARRIER BETWEEN YOU . SORRY EAT AND BE HAPPY TOGETHER ( in anger voice)

He throw his plate from dinner table.. and left.

Y/n was not responding even everybody was seeing her.. she was just eating with teary eyes but not crying..

When everybody eats she gone upstairs.. and enter the room with a food..

Y/n: r-r-ranvijay?? Are you there??
( No response))
Ranvijay??
Ranvijay??

Ranvijay: what?( Come out from bathroom..)
Y/n: f-food..
Ranvijay: whatt happened now?? Akash tell you to apologise with me it's oky y/n.. I don't want to eat..( without looking towards her)
Y/n: what akash?? I sat there because you were near naina..
Eat please..
Ranvijay:: I told you I don't want to..
Y/n: please..
Ranvijay: once more you speak!! I promise you I will throw the plate on your face ... So just leave me alone for while..
Y/n: n-n-naina is your best friend right??
Ranvijay: yah!! Infact I am seeing the time she came from that time you are behaving like this.
Y/n: n-no
Ranvijay: what's your problem?? Say

Y/n: I think naina like you. if she took you away from me what I will do?? If she manipulate you that you don't love me anymore than you will leave me that's why I don't want you to be with her... And behaving like this so you don't give attention to her..( in hurry with crying voice)

Ranvijay calm down and hug her..

Ranvijay: ohh!! My little princess... You are so cute.. naina doesn't have fellings regarding me.. you are getting tensed for nothing.. if she loves me she would definitely tell me.. we are just best friend...no one in world can manipulate me that I don't love you .. I can't live for a second without you you are talking about leaving you?? Silly girl!!

Y/n: but ( cut by ranvijay)
Ranvijay: nothing but.. I only love you y/n why are you being so much tensed?? Don't you believe me??

Y/n: I do but not that naina ( break the hug and moves towards bed and sat down)

Ranvijay: ( comes closer to her and sat on knees rubbing her hand with his thumb) ok if you are not feeling good about naina.. I will talk to her

Y/n: no need.

Ranvijay: as you say but don't dare to make me jealous again ..

Y/n: when I ??  now eat
Ranvijay: yes why not and sorry for being anger.( he kissed her hand)
Y/n: me too!!

Naina:: ONE DAY I WILL MAKE HIM MINE Y/N.. BE READY

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

15.2K 287 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...
168K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
267K 6K 43
It was all supposed to be a normal day for Camilla. But the shocking news of wedding the Prince of Jade Kingdom wasn't something she had in mind. Thr...
299K 8.9K 21
Always bullied William Princeton ends up blowing his two year cover because of a mysterious beautiful new girl that end up in his school. Nobody know...