Star Wars: Revan

Autorstwa AceLynxx

Revan was born on Tattooine and grew up with Shmi Skywalker and Anakin Skywalker, although they are not blood... Więcej

Part One: Phantom Menace
Chapter One: The Outsiders
Chapter Two: The Race
Chapter Three: Freedom
Chapter Four: Jedi Order
Chapter Five: Naboo
Chapter Six: Epilogue
Part Two: Attack of the Clones
Chapter One: Reunion
Chapter Two: Separate Ways
Chapter Three: The Clones
Chapter Four: Geonosis
Chapter Five: Rescued
Chapter Six: Epilogue
Part Three: The Clone Wars
Chapter One: Battle of Christophsis Part One
Chapter Two: Battle of Christophsis Part Two
Chapter Three: Rescue The Huttlet
Chapter Four: Return To Tatooine
Chapter Five: Training
Chapter Six: Rise Of The Malevolence
Chapter Seven: Shadow Of The Malevolence
Chapter Eight: Destruction Of The Malevolence
Chapter Nine: Nute Gunray Captured
Chapter Ten: Lair Of Grievous
Chapter Eleven: Chaos On Florrum
Chapter Twelve: Troubles On Orto Plutonia
Chapter Thirteen: Battle of Khorm Part One
Chapter Fourteen: Battle Of Khorm Part Two
Chapter Fifteen: Battle Of Khorm Part Three
Chapter Sixteen: First Battle Of Ryloth
Chapter Seventeen: The Innocent People Of Ryloth
Chapter Eighteen: Final Battle For Ryloth
Chapter Nineteen: A Party With Senators
Chapter Twenty-One: Return To Geonosis
Chapter Twenty-Two: Operation: Destroy The Factory

Chapter Twenty: The Menace Of Cad Bane

280 11 9
Autorstwa AceLynxx

SPACE - FELUCIA SYSTEM - DAY

Revan is in the hanger bay of one of the Jedi cruisers, he is preparing to rescue Anakin, Obi-Wan and their troops who are trapped on Felucia. Jedi cruisers have managed to blow a hole in the droid defenses, giving Revan and his troops a small window of opportunity to enter the planet's atmosphere. Revan is in his starfighter, with Republic gunships following him. As Revan and his team approach the planet, they can see the droid army's, but as they approach, vulture droids quickly swarm them. Two vultures start chasing a clone named Warthog.

Warthog: (grunts) I can't shake these two droids!

Revan: I've got your back, Warthog.

Revan gets behind the vulture droids, taking out the two vultures with precision. As they continue fighting off vulture droids, transport ships land, letting Anakin, Obi-Wan and their troops to get on to the transport ships to retreat and the gunships take off. Once all the clones are safely on the ships, Obi-Wan contacts Revan on commlink.

Obi-Wan: Revan, thank you for your timely arrival. We were starting to lose hope. 

Revan: It's not over yet, Obi-Wan. We need to get out of here before the droid army regroups and attacks again.

Obi-Wan: Speaking of regrouping, where is Ahsoka?

Anakin: She should have been back from jungle patrol by now!

Revan: I try to call her.

Revan contacts Ahsoka via commlink.

Revan: Ahsoka, come in. Where are you?

Ahsoka: (static) About six klicks east, Master. We've engaged the enemy and we've got them on the run!

Revan: Good work, Ahsoka. But you need to regroup and get out of here.

Ahsoka: What?! Wha... We can't retreat now, Master! I've broken through, the droids are retreating!

Revan: I understand your eagerness, Ahsoka, but we're outnumbered and can't risk losing any more troops. The transport is heading your way.

Ahsoka: But Master, you taught me that when the enemy is on the run, that's when we strike!

Revan: Ahsoka Tano! This is not a discussion. Get on the transport and head back to the cruiser immediately. That's an order!

Ahsoka: (sighs) Yes, Master.

Revan: (to Obi-Wan) We have Ahsoka and the rest of the troops on board. Let's get out of here before it's too late.

As the transport and gunships retreat, Revan and his team cover their escape, taking out any remaining vulture droids. Once they are safely back on the cruiser, they regroup with the rest of the Jedi and Republic forces and leave the Felucia system.

TIMESKIP - CORUSCANT -  TEMPLE OF THE JEDI - COUNCIL CHAMBERS - NIGHT

After arriving back on Coruscant, Revan and Ahsoka are summoned to the Council Chambers. They're meeting about Ahsoka's reckless actions on Felucia. Anakin and Obi-Wan are sitting with the Council as well.

Mace: Padawan Ahsoka, do you feel Master Kenobi's description of the incident is accurate?

Ahsoka: (looks down) Yes, my Masters.

Yoda: More to add, do you?

Ahsoka: I know I was wrong, I just got so caught up in my own success recently, I didn't look at the battle as a whole. I wasn't being disobedient, I just... forgot.

Revan: My Masters, if I may interject. Ahsoka showed great skill and bravery in her actions on Felucia. However, this incident is my responsibility. Because of her Ahsoka's advanced abilities, I forget how young she is. I gave more freedom than I should have.

Mace: That may be, but it doesn't excuse what happened on Felucia. I think she need some time away from the battlefield.

Yoda: On Archive security, reflect on your actions you can, Padawan.

Ahsoka: Guard duty? For how long?

Mace: Longer now.

NEXT DAY - CORUSCANT - TEMPLE OF THE JEDI - JEDI ARCHIVE - MORNING

Revan and Ahsoka make their way to the Jedi Archive the next day. They approach Madame Jocasta Nu.

Revan: Madame Jocasta Nu, this is Ahsoka Tano. She is to be your new security officer.

Ahsoka: Hello, Madame.

Jocasta: So good to meet you. So, Master Revan. I'm surprised that your not on guard duty again?

Ahsoka: What is that suppose to mean?

Jocasta: (teases) Oh, you don't know? Well, your Master here was very disobedient when he was a Padawan.

Revan: (smiling) Come on, I wasn't that bad, was I?

Jocasta: (laughs) If it wasn't for you skill and talent, I would say that your recklessness was equal to Quinlan Vos.

Ahsoka: (surprised) Really? Master, you never told me that.

Revan: (scratches back of head) Well, it was a long time ago. I've learned my lesson. 

Jocasta: Indeed, you have. And now, you are a great Jedi Knight, leading the fight against the Separatists. Well, as much as I'd love to reminisce about old times, we have work to do. Ahsoka, let's show you around.

Revan: Well, I'll take my leave. I need to head to the Senate, I've been invited by a few Senator's to discuss some matters.

Ahsoka: Well, good luck with, Master.

Revan starts walking and Ahsoka waves him goodbye as he makes his way to the Senate.

TIMESKIP - CORUSCANT - SENATE BUILDING - DAY

Revan was hopping out of the taxi and is walking straight to the entrance of the Senate building. He had an invited to meeting with the Senate to discuss the current war efforts in on Felucia. As he walked through the grand hallways, he spots Padme Amidala, Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, Riyo Chuchi and several other important figures engaged in a heated debate. Revan approaches them and greets them with a smile.

Revan: (bows) Senator, I hope I'm not interrupting anything important.

Padme: (smiles) Not at all, Master Revan. We were just discussing your recent triumph on Ryloth. Congratulations ,of course.

Revan: Thank you, Senator. I'm just glad that our efforts were able to liberate the people of Ryloth from the Separatist control.

Mothma: (nodding) Yes, we have been closely monitoring the situation and it seems that we have gained a significant advantage in the war, thanks to your leadership and strategies. 

Revan: (humble) I am just doing my duty as a Jedi, Senator. I believe we still have a long way to go before achieving peace in the galaxy.

Bail: (serious) That is why we have called you here, Master Revan. We need your insight on the current state of the war and what steps we should take next. 

Riyo: (nodding) Yes, your experience in leading many major battles will be invaluable to us in this discussion.

Revan looks to Riyo and gives her a nod to her, and she does one back.

Revan: (thoughtful) I understand the gravity of this meeting, Senators. I will do my best to provide my honest opinions and suggestions.

The group then proceeds to a Senate Chambers, where they discuss the current state of the war and potential strategies to end it. The Supreme Chancellor is the first to speak.

Palpatine: (addressing the group) The recent victories have given us hope, but we must not forget that the Separatists still hold control over many planets. But thanks to our brave soldiers and Jedi, we have the upper hand. I would first like to hear Master Revan's current situation on Felucia.

Revan takes a deep breath and speaks.

Revan: Felucia is a difficult terrain to navigate, and the Separatists have set up strong defenses. However, our forces have been making progress in breaking through their lines. We are planning on weakening their defenses and pushing them back.

The discussion continues for hours, with each member giving their insights and suggestions. After several hours of intense discussion, Revan is sitting in his pod listening to one of the Senator's talking, when he starts getting a call from his commlink, he answers it and hears Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan: Revan, we need you back at the Jedi Temple immediately. There's been a break-in and a Holocron has been stolen.

Revan: I'll be there right away.

Revan quickly excuses himself from the Senate Chamber and rushes back to the Jedi Temple.

TIMESKIP - CORUSCANT - TEMPLE OF THE JEDI - COUNCIL CHAMBERS - DAY

As Revan enters the Temple, he can sense the tension and urgency in the air. He makes his way to the Council Chambers, where he is met by many worried faces of the Jedi Council.

Revan: What has happened?

Mace: A Holocron containing a list of Force-sensitive children has been stolen from the archives.

Obi-Wan: We caught a changeling named Cato Parasitti, who told us she was hired by a man named, Cad Bane.

Revan: Cad Bane? I've heard of him, he's a notorious bounty hunter. Why would he want a list of Force-sensitive children?

Yoda: Hired, he was. Who, we do not know. But find out, we must.

Plo Koon: We believe Cad Bane is now after a Jedi next.

Revan: Who?

Mace: A Jedi named, Bolla Ropal.

Revan: Bolla Ropal? What does Bane want with him?

Mace: He is the keeper of the Kyber memory crystal.

The Council is silent for a moment.

Revan: (suspicious) What is on this crystal?

Mace: A list of every known Force-sensitive child in the galaxy.

Revan: (shocked) That information could be used for unspeakable purposes.

Yoda: Agree, we do. But careful, we must be.

Revan: I will go after Bolla Ropal and retrieve the crystal. The Council nods in agreement and Revan sets off on his mission.

Yoda: Accompany you, Skywalker will.

Anakin: Yes, Master.

Revan and Anakin leave the Council Chambers, as exit, Ahsoka approaches them.

Ahsoka: Master, I overheard your conversation. I want to come with you.

Revan: No, Ahsoka. I want you stay here and help out.

Ahsoka: But, I want help you, Master. I want to earn your trust again.

Revan looks at Anakin, who gives him a nod of approval.

Revan: (sighs) Very well, Ahsoka. But you must follow our lead and listen to every word we say. Am I understood?

Ahsoka: (nods) Yes, Master.

The trio head off to rescue Bolla Ropal and stop Cad Bane from getting his hands on the Kyber memory crystal.

TIMESKIP - VENATOR - DEVARON SYSTEM - SPACE

Revan, Anakin and Ahsoka are aboard Anakin's flagship, the Resolute. They're standing in the bridge, fighting against a Separatist ship helping Cad Bane to escape them. They're just above the planet Devaron, an all-green planet. They're late to arrive as Cad Bane and the Separatist's got there before them. Commander Wolffe and Admiral Yularen comes up to them.

Wolffe: General's, we're receiving an urgent transmission from the planet.

Anakin, Revan and Ahsoka follow him, and a hologram pops up. It was a lone clone fighting for his life.

Clone: General Skywalker, General Revan! Our base has been overrun! There's no possibility of evacuation! They've taken General Ropal and the Holocron memory crystal!

As he spoke, the clone is fighting off droids left and right. 

Anakin: Do you know where they've taken them?

Clone: Sorry, sir. We tried to stop them, but they left the outpost-

Suddenly, they see a droid a snap his neck. Revan's eyes widen.

Clone officer: Wait a second.

The clone officer operating the hologram beside them tries to recontact the planet.

Clone officer: There's too much interference. Transmitter's been destroyed at the source, sir.

Revan: (to Anakin) We have to find out what ship Master Ropal was on.

Not long after, Yularen called out.

Yularen: Generals, a Separatist command ship is fleeing the battle.

Revan and Anakin look out the window and see a large ship making its escape.

Ahsoka: You think they have Master Ropal on board as a prisoner?

Revan: (nods) I have no doubt about.

Anakin looks over at Yularen.

Anakin: Admiral, intercept them before they can jump to hyperspace. I'll ready the troops for boarding.

The admiral looks confused.

Yularen: Boarding? We have no boarding craft. We were prepared to land on the planet, not aboard another ship. You can't be serious!

Revan: (smiling) I'm afraid he is, Admiral.

Anakin: Target their hyperdrive. We don't want them getting away.

Anakin, Revan and Ahsoka leave the bridge and head to the hanger bay, as soon as you got there, Rex walks up to them.

Rex: I've rounded up three brigades, sir. Where are we going?

Anakin: (smirks) We're going to board a Separatist frigate, rescue Master Ropal, and recover an archive Holocron.

Captain Rex was dumbfounded. 

Rex: We have no assault craft, sir, only a couple of fighters and the twilight-

Revan: Don't worry Captain, we have a plan.

Rex nods, understanding. 

Rex: Waiting for orders!

Ahsoka: (smiling) And the plan is?

Before Revan and Anakin had a chance to respond, Commander Wolffe approaches them.

Wolffe: I came down to see if I could be of any help, General's.

Revan and Anakin look at each other smiling.

Revan: Actually, you can, activate those Walkers, Commander.

Wolffe: You're not thinking of using those to transport the troops to that frigate.

Revan and Anakin both nod.

Ahsoka: (hand on chin) Well, they are pressurized.

Rex: (amused) And they're equipped with magnetic feet. I get it now.

Revan: (smiling) It seems we're all on board. Let's go with it.

Anakin: (smiles) Rex, load them up.

Ahsoka: Let's go, Revy, Skyguy.

SEPARATIST SHIP - DEVARON SYSTEM - SPACE

They make it the Separatist Ship after the plan works, they managed to infiltrate the ship and quickly takeover the bridge. Rex and the clones are the first to enter, followed by Anakin, Revan and Ahsoka deflecting the stray blasts. There are two droids were left behind.

Battle droid #1: Don't shoot! I'm not the Commander!

The droid points to the other. 

Battle droid #1: He's the Commander!

Revan throws his lightsaber at the droid.

Battle droid #1: (sighs) Guess I'm the Commander now.

The lightsaber comes back, hitting the other droid in the process.

Revan: BD, see if you can find Master Ropal. 

BD jumps down on a control panel uses the Navi computer. Just then, a hologram video pops up of Cad Bane.

Cad Bane: One authentic Jedi Holocron and memory crystal I was after.

The hologram turns off. 

Ahsoka: We're too late. He has both pieces now.

Revan: Anakin, take Ahsoka and the troops to the hangar bay. Lock it down and destroy all the escape pods. No one gets off this ship.

Anakin: What are you going to do?

Revan: I'm going to the detention level, to find Master Ropal.

Anakin hesitates, not wanting to leave Revan alone, but ultimately follows orders and leads the group to the hangar bay, but stop mid way as the entire ship shook dangerously.

Rex: What was that?

Admiral Yularen calls Anakin on commlink.

Yularen: General Skywalker, one of the engines on that frigate has exploded. I caution you to avoid the aft section.

Anakin: How much damage is there?

Yularen: I suggest immediate evacuation.

Anakin looks to Revan for guidance.

Revan: (shakes head) Not until we get what we came for.

Anakin leads the group to the hangar bay once more, leaving Revan and BD alone.

Revan: BD, look for Master Ropal.

BD chirps a response and uses the Navi computer again.

TIMESKIP - SEPARATIST SHIP - DETENTION LEVEL - DEVARON SYSTEM - SPACE

Revan is running through the detention level with BD, deflecting blaster bolts from droids and cutting them all down. Revan is trying to sense Master Ropal, but he keeps feeling something different. 

Revan: Strange, I can't sense him anywhere. But I can feel something else, something dark.

As Revan makes his way through the corridors, he stops at a door to a cell and senses the same presence. He uses the Force to open the door and enters, finding the body of Master Ropal. He goes over to the body and kneels down, checking for any signs of life.

Revan: Who could have done this?

As he looks over the body, he notices a lightsaber wound. Revan stands up and ignites his own lightsaber, blocking an attack on time as he senses from behind on time. He turns around, he sees a figure run back into the hallway. Revan chases after the figure, Revan follows the figure through the corridors until he turns a corner and finds himself face to face with the hooded figure.

Hooded figure: So, we finally meet, Revan. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Revan: Who are you?

The hooded figure takes off his cloak, revealing himself. He was human, with short long blonde hair and piercing yellow eyes. He's wearing black clothing and has a red lightsaber ignited.

Hooded figure: (mocking bow) Artel Darc, at your service. I must say, I'm disappointed. I expected more from the great Revan.

Revan: I don't have time for games, What have you done with the Holocron and the memory crystal?

Artel: Oh, those things? Cad Bane has them. But don't worry, I have no interest in them. My only interest is in killing you.

Revan: Why? What have I ever done to you?

Artel: (laughs maniacally) Nothing! My Master Count Dooku has tasked me with taking you out, and I intend to do just that.

Revan: (steels himself) Then let's finish this.

The two engage in a fierce lightsaber duel, their blades clashing and filling the hallway with sparks. Artel seems to be just as skilled. Revan swings his lightsaber in an arc, but Artel effortlessly dodges and counters with a swift strike to Revan's side. Revan grunts in pain but quickly recovers, using the Force to push Artel back. The two continue their intense battle, their movements fluid and precise. Artel has a lot of speed and agility, while Revan moves with brute strength and power. However, they are evenly matched, each anticipating the other's moves and countering them with ease. The sound of their lightsabers clashing echoes through the hallway as they move faster and faster, their movements becoming a blur. Suddenly, Revan sees an opening and takes advantage, knocking Artel's lightsaber out of his hand. Artel is momentarily caught off guard, but quickly recovers and summons his lightsaber back to his hand using the Force. The two continue to fight, their lightsabers now crackling with even more intensity. It seems as though the battle could go on forever, but eventually, both warriors begin to tire. They pause for a moment.

Artel: (breathing heavily) Your good, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to forfeit today, time is of the essence and this ship doesn't have long. You may have won this battle, Revan. But the war is far from over. My Master will not rest until you are dead.

Revan: (sternly) Your Master is a fool. And you are a pawn in his game.

Artel: (smirks) We'll see about that. 

Artel takes out a remote button and activates it, causing a hidden explosive to go off in the hallway. Revan is caught off guard and knocked to the ground, while Artel sprints away, leaving Revan behind in the chaos. Revan gets up and looks around, realizing that Artel had set a trap. BD chirps worriedly as Revan surveys the damage.

Revan: We need to get out of here now.

BD beeps in agreement as Revan quickly heads towards to the hanger bay.

TIMESKIP - SEPARATIST SHIP - HANGER BAY - DEVARON SYSTEM - SPACE

Revan came sprinting into the hanger bay, he can see Anakin, Ahsoka and the troops all getting into a shuttle, Rex notices Revan running towards them as they start taking off.

Rex: Come on, come on!

Revan jumps into the shuttle just as he's the body of Cad Bane fell dead to the floor. The clone responsible for killing him was pulled on board by Revan. The shuttle closed and flew toward the Resolute.

Anakin puts a hand on the clones shoulder.

Anakin: Trooper, did you get the Holocron?

Clone: No, sir.

The ship explodes not long after.

Revan: (breathing heavily) Well, that could have went better.

Anakin: (stern) What took you so long

Anakin: (stern) What took you so long, Revan?

Revan: (defensive) I was dealing with another of Dooku's assassin's, he ambushed me when I found the body of Master Ropal.

Ahsoka and Anakin exchange a look of concern.

Ahsoka: So this Sith assassin must have the one escape the hanger bay before we closed it.

Anakin: (sighs) The good news is, it looks like the Holocron was destroyed and Bane's dead... but I can still feel him.

Revan nods. 

Revan: It wouldn't surprise me, if Bane was able to slip in and out of the Jedi Temple, I imagine he has some sort of escape plan.

TIMESKIP - CORUSCANT - TEMPLE OF THE JEDI - COUNCIL CHAMBERS - DAY

Revan, Anakin and Ahsoka are standing in front of the Jedi Council. Reporting to them of the events that happened.

Obi-Wan: It is concerning that Bane might be alive and could still have the Holocron.

Mace: With access to the names and locations of the most Force sensitive children in the Republic.

Yoda: Inflict devastating damage on the Jedi Order, he could.

Anakin: We've discovered Bane's working with the Separatists.

Obi-Wan: There are thousands of children on that list. Which will he go after first?

Yoda: Small chance there is, through the Force, the Council may detect them. Master Revan, more to say, do you?

Revan: (nods) I encountered another Sith Assassin that Dooku has in his league. He called himself Artel Darc.

Mace: Artel Darc? I have never heard of him.

Revan: He was incredibly skilled, and he has a deep connection with the Dark Side. In my opinion, I think he's a mad dog for Dooku.

Obi-Wan: First it was Ventress, then it was Tol Skorr and now it's this Artel Darc. They seem to be growing in numbers.

Yoda: Disturbing this is. More cunning and powerful, Dooku is becoming.

Revan: But we have to focus on finding Bane and stopping him from getting to those children.

Mace: Agreed.

TIMESKIP - TEMPLE OF THE JEDI - YODA'S QUARTERS - DAY

Revan, Obi-Wan, Mace and Yoda are now meditation together in Yoda's Quarters.

Yoda: Hmmm, a jungle world. Dome cities I see, Rodia it is.

Obi-Wan: A house in the Kay Tap Square, yes, I see it too.

Mace: There is an ocean planet, home to the Nautolans. Glee Anselm?

Yoda: Glee Anselm, I see not.

Revan: I sense a place I've been to before...

Revan holds his Cybernetic arm.

Revan: Waterfalls... Naboo. 

Yoda: Jan-gwa, a village, southern sector. Sense it strongly I do.

Revan: (shocked) The Gungan child was screaming. 

Yoda: The future you see, Master Revan. To Naboo you must go, Cad Bane you will find. With you, take Young Skywalker.

Mace: You're certain there is no child on Glee Anselm?

Yoda: Into the shadows of the Dark side, taken the child was. Shrouded is his fate from us. Great the loss is, but more children in danger there are.

Obi-Wan: I shall leave immediately for Rodia.

Yoda: Find more younglings you will.

TIMESKIP - NABOO - PALACE OF THEED - HANGER BAY - DAY

Revan and Anakin arrive on Naboo with a gunship, flying towards the palace of Theed and they land in the hangar bay. As Revan and Anakin exit the gunship they're approached by Captain Typho, a royal guard and a Gungan.

Typho: General Revan, General Skywalker, they told us you were coming.

Anakin: Has the Gungan family been notified?

Typho: Yes. Captain Lunker here is in charge of the operation. He will take you to Jan-gwa city.

Revan: Then we have no time to waste. Anakin, let's go.

Revan and Anakin follow Lunker to the Gungan city.

TIMESKIP - NABOO - JAN-GWA VILLAGE - DAY

Cad Bane is approaching a crib that the Gungan child is in, when he lifts the child's blanket he found only finds child's toy. A lightsaber is heard activating and is pointed at Bane's neck.

Revan: (smug voice) Good evening, I don't think we've had the chance to meet.

Bane: (scoffs) Your the Jedi that assassin thought he killed. Should have known he did a sloppy job.

Revan: He did, but seems death is just a minor inconvenience for someone like you and I.

Cad Bane turns around quickly and kicks Revan in the stomach, causing him to drop the lightsaber. Bane then pulls out his blasters and aims them at Revan and starts to fire. Revan uses the Force to deflect the blaster bolts and jumps back, dodging Bane's attacks.

Bane: I don't have time for this, Jedi. I have a job to do.

Revan: (smirking) And what job would that be?

Cad Bane doesn't answer and activates his rockets on his boots and flies out a window. Revan uses the Force to grab his lightsaber and jumps out the window after him, Anakin was on the roof waiting and he jumps after him as well, Revan and Anakin both grab onto both Bane's feet and his rocket thrusters start sputtering, causing them fall onto the a roof and then the ground. As they fall to the ground, Revan jumps up and puts his foot on Bane's chest and his lightsaber at his neck again.

Revan: (smirks) Your not as slippery as you think.

Anakin puts handcuffs on Bane and they take him away.

TIMESKIP - VENATOR - CELL AREA - HYPERSPACE

Revan and Anakin are back on the Resolute, with Obi-Wan and Mace, in a the cell with Cad Bane sitting down, being interrogated. Mace paces behind Bane.

Obi-Wan: We know you've taken at least two children. Where are they?

Bane: Beyond your reach.

Mace stops pacing.

Mace: Who are you working for?

Bane: I work alone.

Obi-Wan: It is only a matter of time before we locate the Holocron. Make it easier on yourself.

 Bane: (smug smile) What are you going to do, Jedi, torture me?

Mace: I think, the fear of whoever you work for outweighs your fear of us.

 Bane's look on his face answers it. Bane leans back in his chair.

Bane: This conversation is over.

Obi-Wan and Mace exit the cell and Anakin and Revan approach them.

Anakin: We tore the ship apart. There's no sign of the Holocron or the kids.

 Mace: Did you check the ship's navigation records?

Revan: They were wiped clean before he landed on Naboo. Love him or hate him, Bane is good at what he does.

Anakin, Obi-Wan and Mace all ponder what to do. Revan on the other hand has a different idea.

Revan: I might have a way to make Bane talk.

Obi-Wan: (skeptical) What do you have in mind?

Revan: I... know a trick, an untested one. But it might just work.

Anakin: What kind of trick?

Revan: I'm not sure of the name, but... it involves manipulating his mind.

Mace: (concerned) That sounds like the Dark Side.

Revan: Think if it as simply bending the rules a bit.

Obi-Wan: (hesitant) Are you sure about this?

Revan: I've used it once, not long before the Clone Wars happened. In dire situation.

Obi-Wan, Mace, and Anakin all look at each other, unsure of what to do. But they know they are running out of time.

Mace: (resigned) Alright, Revan. We trust your judgement. But we will be observing closely.

Revan nods and heads into the cell. Bane looks up, surprised to see Revan.

Revan: Nothing in particular. I was just interested in seeing how a renowned bounty hunter like yourself operates.

Bane narrows his eyes, sensing something off about Revan. But before he can react, Revan uses his mind manipulation technique to enter Bane's thoughts and extract the information they need. Bane's face contorts with pain as Revan digs deeper into his mind. But he is determined to resist and protect his secrets.

Revan: (gritting his teeth) You can't hide from me, Bane. I can see everything.

Bane's will starts to break, and he begins to reveal the location of the Holocron and the children.

Bane: (exhausted) I... I've had enough of that. I'll take you to the Holocron! You'll get your children back!

Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Mace all look at Revan with a mix of awe and concern. They had never seen anyone use the Force in such a way before. But they also know that they have to act fast before Bane changes his mind.

TIMESKIP - VENATOR - HANGER BAY - SPACE

Revan, Anakin, Obi-Wan and Mace are walking towards a Jedi shuttle, escorting Cad Bane to it.

Mace: The Chancellor wants a report on our progress.

Revan: No offense to the Chancellor, but this is Jedi business, not Republic business.

Anakin: I'm sorry to disagree, but as long as the Jedi are acting as a military, we should report to the Chancellor, even on internal affairs such as this.

Obi-Wan: (smiles) Well, then, I guess you just volunteered to go. And uh, Revan can go with you.

Anakin: (protests) Now, wait a minute.

Mace: I agree. Report back here when you are finished.

Obi-Wan and Mace are now both walking to the Jedi shuttle, but Mace stops and looks at Revan.

Mace: And Revan. When this whole affair is over, the Council will be discussing the use of that... trick of yours.

Revan gives a little nod and looks down, as Mace walks on the shuttle and they take off.

Revan: Yeah... You can go visit the Chancellor, I'm gonna get some rest.

Anakin: Oh, come on, you have to be kidding me.

Revan: (smirks) No, I'm serious.

Anakin: Fine. I'll see you later.

Revan walks off and heads to his room on the Resolute.

TIMESKIP - VENATOR - PERSONAL ROOM - SPACE

Revan enters his room and takes off his cloak and lightsaber. He walks over to his bed and lies down, closing his eyes and drifting off into a deep sleep. Just then, Revan is awoken by a feeling, but as he opens his eyes he see's that he is no longer in his room on the Venator. Instead, he finds himself in a completely different place, the vast expanse of space he's been before.

Darth Revan: This is your on the first step to the Dark Side, young one.

He hears a voice behind him and quickly turns to see a figure. Instead of running away this time, he walks up to his masked ancestor.

Revan: What do you mean?

Darth Revan: You have been given a gift, my powers, gifted down from generation to generation. Though my bloodline had lost this power centuries ago, it has now manifested in you.

Revan: But I am not a Sith Lord, I am a Jedi.

Darth Revan: You have always been torn between the light and dark. Your little manipulation trick is but a mere glimpse of that true potential. Embrace it, and you will become the most powerful being in the galaxy.

Revan: We keep having this conversation, and I keep telling you, I will never turn to the dark side.

Darth Revan: (chuckles evilly) We shall see. But remember, the power is within you. Do not deny it, for it will only make it harder to control.

Darth Revan starts walking away but stops.

Darth Revan: Oh, and one more thing. Beware of those who seek to control you. Even those you trust the most may have ulterior motives.

With that, he disappears and Revan is back in his room on the Venator. He sits up and looks around, trying to make sense of what the hell was happening. A buzz to his door is heard and Revan gets up to answer it, it was Anakin.

Anakin: Hey, I was about check Bane's ship, you wanna help?

Revan: (still a bit shaken) Yeah, let me just grab my lightsaber.

As they walk towards the hangar, Revan couldn't help but wonder about what Darth Revan had said. Was there really a darkness inside of him? And if so, could he control it? He pushed those thoughts aside as they make to Bane's ship. Revan starts checking every area of the ship, while Anakin is in the cockpit.

Anakin: Well, the piloting systems are clean. Checked the landing gear?

Revan came out from underneath the ship

Revan: Double checked, triple checked it, nothing. (sighs) You know, I have a feeling Mace And Obi-Wan could've used our help. I hate being out of action.

Anakin: (smiles) I don't like being out of the action either, but somebody's got to do this job.

Revan: (laughs) And it always ends up being us. Somehow.

Revan goes back underneath the ship and when he notices that there was volcanic ash underneath the ship, he rubs his hands touching the bottom of the ship.

Revan: I found something, it looks like Bane picked up a lot of volcanic ash on his travels.

 Revan hears BD chirp at him.

Revan: What have you got, BD?

BD pulls up Bane's fuel records. Revan hops up and sits next to Anakin in the cockpit to take a look.

Anakin: Looks like Bane erased his navigational records, but not his fuel computer.

Revan: (realizes) I see, I guess Bane thought we look at this. Cross the list of planets we know he visited with the distance he travelled. We may be able to calculate where he went.

Anakin does this and connects the planets on the holographic screen to cross a list of planets that they know Bane visited.

Anakin: Okay, Let's see. Glee Anselm, Rodia, Mustafar, Naboo.

Revan: Wait, wait, Mustafar? There are no children on Mustafar.

Anakin: It's a mining world, very remote. Probably stopped there to refuel.

Revan: It explains the ash. But it doesn't explain why he would visit a remote mining world. Unless... (realization dawns on him) Unless that's where he meets up with whoever he's working for.

Anakin: (nodding) It's worth checking out. Let's set a course for Mustafar.

Revan: (smirks) Looks like we're back in action.

Revan and Anakin, with BD, got in the Twilight , they exited the Resolute and as they flew into space they then enter hyperspace.

TIMESKIP - MUSTAFAR SYSTEM - SPACE

In the twilight, Revan is sitting in the co-pilot seat and Anakin is seating in the main pilot seat. The ship is out of hyperspace.

Revan: We're coming up on Mustafar.

 Anakin: BD, begin the landing cycle.

BD hovers over to navi computer to do that. They land on Mustafar. Anakin, Revan and BD walk down the twilight's ramp. Revan feels an awful feeling.

Revan: I don't like this place. The Dark Side lingers here. It is strong.

Anakin: I know what you mean.

Revan: We must be cautious.

Anakin: Agreed.

They approached a building and BD inserts his scomp link into a computer terminal and the door in front of them opens. They walk in.

Revan: It's even stronger in here, I don't like it. 

Anakin: That means this is the right place.

Just then, they hear a baby crying.

Anakin: Did you hear that?

Revan: Yeah, I heard it. The question is where are they?

Anakin and Revan uses the Force to sense where the babies are hidden. They both exchange a look and nod at each other as they run down the corridor and reached a door and they both activate their lightsabers and stabs them into the door to make a hole so they could enter and as they got into the room, Revan walks over to a crib and see's no baby in the crib.

Anakin: I can sense they're still here.

Revan: Me too.

 They both activate their lightsabers when they see a droid caring a baby, they then see another carrying a baby Rodian and he start attacking them.

Revan: Be careful of the youngling.

Anakin: I know! I know!

They start dodging the attacks, soon the alarms start blaring and the building starts to crack open. A crack opens up between Revan and one of the droids and the droid started to slip downwards. Revan uses the Force to grab the baby and Force pushes the the droid down into the opening and down into the lava. The section Anakin was on starts to crack down, the droid holding the baby Rodian starts to fall but it holds on to the ledge.

Revan: Anakin! The baby!

Anakin uses the Force to grab the baby Rodian. Anakin then jumps down onto the droid and then wall runs over to Revan.

Revan: The panel's fried!

Anakin: Where's BD?

Just then, BD opens the door from the other side of the door, BD chirps happily to see them.

Revan: Good job, BD. Lets get out of here!

They start running back to the Twilight as the station starts crumbling down around them and towards the lava, they entered the ship and Revan takes the Rodian baby from Anakin. Anakin powers up the ship as Revan tries to calm the babies.

Revan: (soft) Shh. It's alright, little ones.  It's okay.

The Twilight lifts off the landing pad and flies away from the planet.

Revan: Let's make a pact, okay? Let's never go back to that planet again, for what ever reason.

Anakin: (laughs) Yeah, I can do that.

TIMESKIP - CORUSCANT - TEMPLE OF THE JEDI - COUNCIL CHAMBERS - NIGHT

Revan and Anakin are standing in front of the Jedi Council.

Anakin: The base was completely destroyed, Master, and so was any clue who's behind this.

 Yoda: (scratches chin) Hmm. Most unfortunate this is.

Revan: At least we still have Bane. 

Revan saw the looks on Obi-Wan and Mace's faces.

Revan: (shocked) Your joking right?

Obi-Wan: The important thing is that the children are safe and we have recovered the Holocron.

Mace: The list is intact, and there is no evidence it was copied.

Yoda: Still, the future of all Jedi uncertain is. Move forward cautiously we must.

Anakin bows as he leaves room. Revan is left standing alone in the middle of the room.

Mace: Revan, we must discuss your recent actions. I've told the Council about your... manipulation trick. 

Revan: (defensive) It was necessary it get those children back safely.

Obi-Wan: We understand your intentions, but the use of the dark side is never justified. We fear that you may be taking in the Dark Side.

Revan: (sighs) I understand the gravity of my actions, but I stand by my decision.

Yoda: Heed my advice, you did not. Stronger and wiser, the Dark Side may seem, but control over it, you must have.

Revan: (bows head) I understand, Master. I will be more cautious in the future.

The Council members nod and Revan bows once more before exiting the Council chamber.

END OF CHAPTER

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

242K 8.8K 85
"War is all he's known, but with his return, a master of darkness shall rise once again". A Young and powerful, dark lord of the old sith empire, a b...
50.4K 974 78
there have been millions of AUs and I've read them. I hope mine is up to par. Luke Skywalker now 26 travels the galaxy with his sister, Leia Organa a...
35.4K 534 43
What if Shmi Skywalker was not the mother of Anakin Skywalker. What if Lia Mara Dolores leader of the beautiful planet Correllia was his real mother...
41.2K 1.2K 100
A descendant of Revan, Theseus Shan is reapprenticed to Obi-Wan after the start of the Clone Wars. Despite his initial rough start with Anakin, the t...