Amalgamation - Skibidi Toilet

Door discordslaughter

The buzzsaw mutant has been abandoned, though he has some tricks up his sleeve and will survive and get his r... Meer

Bio
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

336 13 1
Door discordslaughter

(Buzzsaw / Y/N L/N POV)

I sat in an alliance cell, alone, wondering what happened, why did my life become this. Was I destined to rot away while being barely sustained on the few meals they provided us. Why?

I should probably explain how it happened. I am a Skibidi Toilet, one that goes by the name Y/N L/N. I was a soldier in the war against the alliance, a group of 3 hardware heads, one being a camera, the second being a speaker and the third being a TV man.

I was a damn good soldier. I was one of the few who got the privilege of getting our own body. My brother was one as well. They called him Beserker. He was the one with the strength and I was the one with the precision. He was my best friend as well. Which made it all the worse when I lost him. And worst off. I know who killed him, but I can't get revenge. Because he's dead.

(Flashback, 1 month, 3 days, Alliance base 024)

Buzzsaw and Mutant were raiding a base with the help of the Scientist Skibidi Toilet. A colossal genius of a toilet.

(Scientist Skibidi Toilet Mech 1)

Buzzsaw and Beserker approached a terrified cameraman.

(Buzzsaw / Y/N L/N)

(Beserker)

Beserker: You got this one brother?

Y/N: Absolutely.

Y/N grabbed the Cameraman by the head as his buzzsaw hand revved up. He brought it up to the neck and it easily cut right through.

The 2 mutants nodded to each other and flew off towards another point in the base.

Y/N: There's 2 groups of cameramen here. You go right I go left.

Beserker nodded as he landed down to the right. Y/N took the left.

Y/N stepped on a Cameramans head as he grabbed another and threw it at an oil tanker making it blow up. He sliced 2 in half and used one's body to beat another to death.

Y/N: You will not survive this encounter.

He grabbed the last cameraman and brought his buzzsaw into his stomach making his innards spill out. He looked to his right and saw a horrifying sight. Beserker was near dead on the ground. And the culprit was right before him.

(Plungerman)

Y/N: You! I'll kill you!

Y/N went to jump at Plungerman but Plungerman struck Beserker killing him and then Y/N knocking him out. That easy. He zipped away as the alliance abandoned the outpost.

(2 weeks later)

Ever since Y/N had woken up he spent the entire time tracking down Plungerman, but every time he got to his area he couldn't find him. Though it did allow him to take out many agents. He didn't see this group any differently. But the Large TV Woman had a bit of a surprise.

(Large TV Woman)

Y/N went to run at them but multiple TVs extended from her back and shot a blinding light at Y/N. He came to a halt as he covered his vision.

Large TV Woman: hctib ssa ylgU (Ugly ass bitch)

Y/N put on his sunglasses as he began running at them once more, however a plume of black smoke appeared as they disappeared. Y/N killed a normal Cameraman in annoyance as he looked around and saw the Scientist calling in a tactical retreat.

When he got back at base he saw the almighty G-Toilet planning to flee the base. They had lost too much ground.

(G-Man Skibidi Toilet)

Y/N ignored him, he already knew the plan, so he just headed to the workshop and got given some upgrades.

(Upgrade Buzzsaw / Y/N L/N)

When the alarm came to exit the bunker they all did. Y/N flew out and grabbed a cameraman, he brought his buzzsaw up his chest and when a second fired at him he fired his laser cannons. There was a Heli Skibidi he was meant to catch up with. It had something called the scientists final project, something that could win them the whole war. Apparently the Scientist was caught somewhere else and they would meet back up.

Y/N flew towards where it should have been, but he noticed something slightly concerning. A trail of smoke, as he got closer he realised the shipping container had been shot down.

Y/N landed and killed the few agents around it with ease as he broke the lock off the container, seeing if it was something he could transport by hand. He just noticed a small box strapped to a table.

He picked it up and opened the box. A writhing mass of wires leapt at him and attached to his body making him scream in pain and thrash around. He fell to the ground clutching his face for a few minutes until the pain slowly subsided. He got up shakily and looked around.

He noticed the small box was attached to the front of his toilet now and the wires were connected to him, then the box sunk into his toilet bowl.

Y/N: The fuck?

He moved out the bowl and looked around at the multiple dead agents. He picked up a large Speakermans head but it suddenly turned sideways and attached itself to the front of his toilet. Multiple of the wires connected it.

A agent ran over to Y/N and he used a sound burst on instinct killing the agent.

Y/N: Well that's neat.

Y/N noticed a few more bodies laying around and he got a idea. He began upgrading himself.

In the end he got a new arm to replace the buzzsaw and laser cannon, in a way. He had attached the arm but could shift the lower arm and hand into his weapons. He also found a second laser cannon to use. He also attached 2 normal Speakermen heads to his knees.

Y/N kept moving as he came across a shocking discovery. The scientist was dead, a hole burnt in his face. But the insides were mechanical. Was it a fake? He knew of the fake G-Man plan a while ago. Did they repeat it with the scientist. Y/N shook his head, that wasn't important. He had to find G-Man now since he had no task and the titans were after him.

But Y/N noticed Plungermans car on the ground Y/N grabbed it but blacked out for what seemed like a few minutes. When he came to he realised he had switched toilets. His head was now in the glitch car which had connected itself to his body.

Y/N thought for a moment and suddenly began zooming around, his prediction being true, he had glitch speed now. He pretty quickly reached G-Mans location where he noticed one of the titans advancing on his location.

(Titan TV Woman 2.0 / Visionette)

Y/N knew that G-Man didn't have a chance, he had seen their last fight and how G-Man was barely able to damage her.

Y/N landed next to him, prepared to help anyway he could, though he felt warm, he couldn't use his glitch speed anymore lowering his confidence even more. But he tried to stay strong.

Y/N: We stay strong and fight. Great leader.

G-Man looked at Y/N slightly surprised but then turned around and flew off. Y/N stood there for a moment scared and shocked, but also defeated. He looked back at Visionette as she stepped on his body completely destroying it. The explosion knocking Y/N out once more.

(The next day)

Y/N woke up in a cell, there were multiple batteries on him taking the energy from the glitch toilet and safely releasing it, he couldn't use glitch speed.

A Cameraman stood at the bars, seemingly having waited for him to wake up.

Cameraman: Where were you going?

Y/N: What?

Cameraman: On your tactical retreat, where were you going. We intend to finish this war.

Y/N: To our next base where the fuck do you think? You're either stupid or they switched last minute.

Cameraman: That base was empty. Now. Where did you find the glitch toilet and how did you attach to it.

Y/N: Next to a fucking big ass corpse, you should know since your "special agent" was there! And how I attached. I don't actually know. Just found a box that let me do that. It sunk into me and everything.

Cameraman: Interesting. You are aware that Plungerman died in that battle.

Y/N was silent for a moment.

Y/N: dammit. Now I can't kill him.

Cameraman: Why do you want him dead specifically?

Y/N: He killed my brother. And some of my friends. We have loved ones too!

Cameraman: That was all I needed to know.

The cameraman just walked away, and left Y/N there. Not sure of his next move. Even if he could make a next move.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

18.6K 1K 18
"Tae Tae hyungie will be always belongs to kookie right" Little kookie asked his Tae Tae hyungie who just smiled at him and said "Yes Tae Tae hyungie...
1.3M 52.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
416K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
9.7K 105 3
Another one of my Union Academy stories enjoy.