Through Life, Through Death:...

Od 221b_blogger101

When his death took you from him, it was only fair for your death brought him back to you. Through life, thro... Více

Chapter 1 - Return
Chapter 2 - The Sweetest
Chapter 3 - The Brooklyn Bridge
Chapter 4 - New Tricks
Chapter 5 - Eggs
Chapter 6 - Cannibal Town
Chapter 7 - Rosie
Chapter 8 - Big Boss
Chapter 9 - Paimon
Chapter 10 - Secret Exhibit
Chapter 11 - The Bar
Chapter 12 - Dear friend
Chapter 13 - A little help
Chapter 14 - The Expedition
Chapter 15 - Palace on the hill
Chapter 16 - Business or boredom?
Chapter 17 - Endless Maze
Chapter 18 - Alone
Chapter 19 - Fireflies and butterflies
Chapter 20 - A Romantic Scene
Chapter 21 - Suggestions
Chapter 22 - Glimmering Ruby
Chapter 23 - Blind Pig
Chapter 24 - Long, long time
Chapter 25 - Late night visit
Chapter 26 - Shotgun Fun
Chapter 28 - Clean Up
Chapter 29 - Proof and Denial
Chapter 30 - Footage
Chapter 31 - Death retold
Chapter 32 - Intruders
Chapter 33 - The Blade
Epilogue

Chapter 27 - Carnage

2.3K 131 56
Od 221b_blogger101

You sat at your desk with a solemn look on your face while reviewing new documents concerning shipments from Earth. It was nothing remarkable; it was just additional aspects to existing exhibitions found all year round. Your team sat in your office taking notes, handing papers, and listening to your every word. It was coming towards the end of the day, and nearly everything was sorted.

Another day, another routine, it was all according to plan.

Well, so you thought.

"When Stolas arrives for his meeting tomorrow, please let him be aware we are moving it to meeting room 3. Make sure the table in meeting room 1 is fixed by then," You tell Cecelia. "Is there-" a knock is suddenly heard, "come in!"

A tiny imp demon peers into the room, "Miss Y/n? I have Miss Rosie on line four,"

"Rosie?" You look at your staff and assure them it was acceptable to be in the room as you took the call. "Hello?"

"Hey, doll!" She gleams when your voice is heard, "I've got a little news for ya from Asmodeus,"

Finally, you remember the cancelled meeting and sit up in interest. "News?" You glance to Cecelia, who hands over a notebook and pen. "Tell me,"

"So you know that Angel security that wannabe Vox has been making?" she grins, "one of my gals who works for him says he's been testing it out, and it's looking promising,"

Your face suddenly falls, "Promising?"

"Mhm!" She takes a bite of a finger, humming in delight, "Businesswoman to businesswoman, let me know if you need help scaring the little sucker into the gutter,"

"Thank you, Rosie, I truly appreciate the heads up," you both bid each other farewell. "I need a meeting with Vox for 8 am sharp tomorrow. Other than that, you are all dismissed," standing up, you hand papers to Cecelia and grab your coat from Alexander. "Have a good evening, everyone,"

~~~

The very next morning, you were up and ready for the day before anyone else. For the past three weeks, Alastor prepped your lunch and breakfast after finding out you lacked both during the day. He was almost taken aback at the fact you had forgotten such an important thing, even going as far as to send his shadow minions on a miniature quest to deliver homemade snacks and a drink each day.

Yes, he and Niffty would take a moment out of their day to bake for the hotel, more so for you, but it would be rude to deny the others a taste.

A smile takes over your face as you read the small note Alastor had written.

Don't worry about today, my dear. You will be fantastic.
- Alastor

Just as you step outside the hotel, with the breeze rushing past and drink in hand, you hear a ring in your coat pocket. With a curious look overtaking, you pick it up, "Yes, Cecelia? I'm on the way right-" In those very few seconds, your body shuts down, finding only two options: Fight or flight. And you sure as hell weren't going to run away.

Your drink hit the ground, spilling all over the pathway as you run down the hill with reckless abandon. This couldn't be happening. This shouldn't be happening.

Decades of hard work and the one thing that had slipped your mind was the reason your world came crumbling down.

Your body slams down against dirt and grime-laced streets, pain surging through your body. Blood trickles down your face, meeting your lips for a metallic sting as screams ring in your ears.

"Oh my god, are you okay??" A blonde girl rushes over with nothing but concern in her eyes, arms stretched out to help you.

"Where am I?!" you scramble back in fear, raising your hand to reveal a blinding white steel blade glistening in the crimson light. "What are you?!"

"Hey- woah, it's okay!" the girl steps back in fright, hands held up to show she was unarmed. "You're in... Hell, and I'm Charlie... a demon,"

You stare blankly, the blade never wavering until you start to laugh. You laughed hysterically until a few tears began to threaten to escape. As you do so, Charlie stares in more concern than before.

"Charlie?!" A man calls out, running through the streets with a slightly irritated look. "There you are- uh... who's this?" Lucifer pulls his daughter back from you, "What are you doing with that?"

"She had it when she fell," Charlie informs her father. "What is it?"

Lucifer's eyes narrow slightly, "It's my blade."

"Lucifer?" You had dialled your friend, a burning sensation at your fingertips and your voice distorting.

"Woah, good morning, you're up early-"

"The blade has been stolen." This snapped Lucifer out of his usual cheerful mood, "I need you to sort out the museum. Can I trust you with that?"

Lucifer sat up, weary to ask, but doing so regardless, "What are you going to do, Y/n?"

"I have a meeting to attend," you end the call, disappearing in a blue flame.

~~~

Cecelia paced back and forth on the steps of the museum as other staff were cleaning up the damage. "Mr Morningstar?" she hurries down the steps towards him, "uhm, where is Miss Y/n?"

"Busy," he looks up at the building, graffiti along the walls, glass smashed, and even the door knocked down onto the muddied floors inside. "What happened?"

"It seems a group of bandits had tested out some new technology courtesy of Voxtek," she reports, showing him footage from the night before. "They seem to have tried to erase the footage, but the technology was unable to intercept the backed-up data,"

"Morons," he sighs, walking over the fallen door and through the rubble. Curtains were burnt halfway, the ashes floating in the air as a breeze brushed by, charcoal scorch marks splashed against the walls. "How soon can this be cleaned up and restored?"

"Clean up will be done in the next four hours," she then glances to the ground, "as for replacements and restoration? It could take up to a week," Cecelia hands him the estimated timeframes. "I know it is much longer than you and Miss Y/n would be pleased with, but-"

"No, no, don't worry," Lucifer places a hand on her shoulder, "do your best. I will sort out replacements for exhibits," he hands her his number, "Call me when restoration begins, I will help out,"

"Mr Morningstar, it isn't your job-"

"But Y/n is my friend and has done more for this museum than anyone could ever care to," Lucifer steps back over the door and makes his way outside, "Thank you, Cecelia,"

~~~

Your footsteps echo the halls of V tower, and demons who stood in your way now fell at your feet. The elevator doors chime open as you step inside, using the carpet to wipe the blood off your heels. A hum starts up, foot tapping as you use a handkerchief to remove traces of blood from your hands as well.

Finally, you reach the top floor, a calm look on your face as you approach the large doors guarded by two demons. "Out of my way,"

It was evident by your tone that there was no room for discussion. Once they opened the doors, all three V's turned in confusion. "Oh shit," Velvette whispers, stepping to the side of the room as you march forward.

"Vox!" Your temper snapped almost as quickly as the previous calm facade took over.

"Hello to you too, Sweetheart," he says with a smug grin.

"Don't call me sweetheart." You shove Valentino to the side and grab Vox by the lapels of his suit. "Shut it down, or I'll rip out every wire in your stupid little chest!"

"Feisty," Valentino hums in amusement.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he holds his hands up in defence. "Mind telling us all?"

You look at the other two, taking a moment to collect yourself, "Did we or did we not discuss a crucial matter a few months ago?"

"Ah! So it worked," he hums under his breath.

"Oh, so you're not as stupid as I think you are. Just simply pathetic," you counter, "shut it down and give me the names of the goons you used. They've stolen a multitude of important artefacts,"

"And why should I listen to some little museum owner?" He pries you away and walks to his desk.

"Check on your little security team downstairs and reconsider what you say very carefully," you gesture to his computer. Footsteps pace the room as he does so with no real expectation of carnage, hands straightening out his suit before inputting his password.

Oh, but carnage he witnessed. Bloodshed scattered a few floors as limbs and guts decorated the wall like a morbid expressionist painting—a macabre display of power, showers of crimson seeping into every nook and cranny at its disposal.

A glitch flickers on his screen, "you..."

"And I'll do it again. Now, list, please," you watch him write a list down, "so help me, if I hear another whisper that your little pity project isn't destroyed, I'll be back." After taking the list, you took your leave.

"Alright, take care," Vox waves, using his other hand to pull out his desk drawer slowly. Loaded, a navy detailed pistol was raised and aimed for your head.

A dreaded feeling fills your gut, a shield of magic manifesting behind you just as a loud gunshot is heard. "Don't worry, Vox, I'll make sure you're funeral looks snazzy," Velvette comments solemnly.

Your head drops, "Oh, now you're going to wish you listened to me," you extend your hand, grabbing a picture frame from the wall. "And don't bother begging; it will be utterly fruitless," in a single movement, you toss the picture frame in the air and kick it dead centre into Vox's face.

~~~

Ohhhh shitttt-

- Anna ❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

126K 6.8K 40
(𝔜𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢! ℌℌ & ℌ𝔅 𝔵 𝔖𝔲𝔠𝔠𝔲𝔟𝔲𝔰! ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯) ♥︎♥︎♥︎ "ℝ𝕦𝕟, 𝕣𝕦𝕟, 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕡𝕦𝕥...
696K 20.2K 39
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
9.4K 142 2
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION!!! All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonma...
95K 1.6K 17
Description in the works All characters belong to Vivziepop, except you.