Patience- a beautiful journey

Da priceless987

**𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲* '𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆... Altro

Introduction
Surprise❤️❤️❤️
Characters ❤️❤️
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
notice (1)
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOTICE (2)
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
EPILOGUE
🥳🥳🥳

CHAPTER 20

63 6 13
Da priceless987

A very long chapter with 4000+words

Please read every single line of this chapter it contain so much knowledge and something which you good have to know so please read umar's portion carefully...
And please this book is not for time pass please read it carefully and try to understand the situation and their solution and also trust Allah's mercy

Thanks nazmakhatoon488 for voting and commenting

AUTHOR POV--

everyone was present in noor's room, they all are so much tensed about noor's health condition...doctor was checking her... They didn't informed noor's condition to her father...

"Well there is nothing serious she is alright...she fainted because of some utter shocking news" doctor said and prescribed some medicine and took her leave.

"Shukriya doctor" suneha said

"Suneha what happened to noor how she fainted" raziya asked to get daughter her heart was heavy because it's her daughter's condition

"Nothing ammi...she was working from last two days continuously and that's why she fainted" suneha said and told all of them for rest after sometime everybody leaved noor's room...ahaan was not there because he went to America because his friend got some surgery there.....

"I'm missing you ahaan" suneha said and a lone tear escaped from her eye.

"I can't and can never understand your condition didi even ahaan is not there with me for only sometime but he will return 2 or 4 days but still I feel a pang in my heart but here you, your losted Faris forever...." While saying this her tears were flowing..

After sometime she also went into her room after glancing last time in noor butt she don't know that this is her last glance on her sister..

NOOR POV--

I wake up at midnight, My heart has never felt so heavy before today. I never thought that a time would come in my life when it would become difficult for me to even get up from the bed.

I feel as if my entire body has become paralyzed. Whenever a thought of him comes to my mind, my heart is on the verge of stopping. It feels like everything is about to stop. Now when I am getting up after being unconscious for so long, it feels like my heart will leave my body in a short while.

When I looked at the time,a beautiful smile appeared on my face. I knew that I could never miss my tahajjud namaz. My Allah loves me so much that He will never let me skip my precious prayer my precious tahajjud Namaz.

When allah loves you so much and he want you to come closer to him, So that he brings you to the prayer of Tahajjud. The prayer in which he loves you the most, the prayer in which, he never reject your dua, the prayer in which allah says 'kun' (accept) the prayer which makes you close to allah...

I did my wudu and unfolded my namaj and start praying while reading every Surat my tears were flowing.....I completed my namaz and raised my hands for dua
"Ya Allah aap apne bandey ko kabhi Khali haath nahi lotatey, aap uski har achi or shai dua ko qubool farmatey hai, ya Allah me bhi aaj apne shohar ke liye dua kar Rahi hu me nahi janti is duniya me hamara saath likha hai ya nahi magar aap mujhe himaat dena kahi agar mera sabr kamjor pad Jaye to mujeh hosla ataa farmana ya Allah is duniya me na sahi magar jannat me jaroor sirf unhe hi mera shohar banana, me nahi janti is waqt vo kaha hai magar vo jaha kahi bhi hai unki hifazat karna or agar vo aapke paas aa gaye hai..to...un..une...unhe...jann...jannat.......ata...far...farmana...ameen" I completed my dua and started crying for him....

I never thought that I see this day very soon, I knew that death was inevitable for every human being. But still I have never felt as sad as I was feeling today. It seemed that someone is clutching my heart tightly and in few minutes my soul will left my body..Like I don't have that much life anymore. Then I heard a sudden sound from outside...

I get up from my place because there is no body in my room may be all are resting in there rooms...I came outside of my house and start walking towards the path from where the sound was coming....

Every step I took was becoming heavy. I could not understand where I was going, i just kept moving. My heart was revolving only on Suneha's words. She said that he was left all alone in that house He is dead but my heart was not ready to accept this And suddenly I heard a voice from behind, then I turned around and I saw that a car is coming in full speed, and it hit me...I was totally covered in blood and last thing I saw was faris in white clothes with a beautiful smile on his face and taking me with him in the sky may be he is taking me with him in jannat while looking at this a smile formed on my lips and darkness consumed me and I closed my eyes.....while saying la ilaha illalah muhammadur rasoolullah

UMAR POV--(TOXIC DEVIL)

Why yaar faris, why did you leave me here alone. I told you so many times to think about yourself and Bhabhi once but you didn't. What is your also come with me that day, saved yourself too that day, we both were together...

If you had thought about bhabhi and yourself, then you would have been alive. I am sure Bhabhi's condition must be getting very bad right now. How must she be managing herself, why didn't you think even a little about her and here what about us, have there is no importance of us to you. That you left us. Look friend, today my heart wants to stop. I also want to come to you but look I can't..

What did you think, you will go away so easily after getting him jailed. Look friend, we still had a lot to do, how could you go away so easily, my guilt is eating me from inside that I couldn't able to save you, what should I do. I have been with you since childhood, how I not supposed to sad for you. Why you leaved me so easily faris...I don't have anything left to say. My heart wants me to come to you...

When you met me for the first time in the park, you allowed me and my mother to stay in your house without thinking anything. You always respected my mother as your own.. We three were such a good group. Then why did you leaved us? Was there something lacking in our friendship? Or we could not able to love you more Why did you leave us, Faris?...okay leave us what about bhabhi...you said na you love her so much then why you didn't think about her...you also leaved her..

While driving, There was a war going on between my heart and mind. I was unable to understand anything. So I left home and am driving here on an empty and deserted road....

"I wish there is a car which collides with my car and I come to you."with teary voice I said this...I couldn't able to accept my best friend's death....it's not possible.....

And suddenly I saw that there is body lying on the floor with blood covered,And I saw that this lane was the lane of Noor Bhabhi's house. I quickly stopped the car and went near the body and when I saw the face, I was shocked... I couldn't believe my eyes. My tears which were flowing slowly, started flowing faster. My whole body shut down. It felt like I couldn't even move anymore...

"I know umar tum meri noor ka ache se khayal rakho ke mere mar Jane ke baad bhi, bilkul aese hi, ek sabse ache Bhai ki tarah, I trust you umar, promise me you always take care of her no matter what happened..." The words spoken by faris started ringing in my ears. I was not able to understand what to do now. I quickly controlled myself and quickly took Noor Bhabhi in the car and started the car and drove the car as fast as I can..

And in just 10 minutes we reached the hospital. I quickly called the doctor and the doctor took Noor Bhabhi to the operation theatre...

"Faris me apna promise nahi pura kar saka yaar" I said with broken voice...

The I remembered that there is no one from Noor Bhabhi's house here and probably no one would know about her condition. That is why I quickly took out my phone and called Suneha's number and after a while she picked up the phone..

"What happen umar, why are you calling me at this time" she said in her sleepy voice that means she don't know about noor's condition

"Su...sune...suneha...vo...noor" I was saying while stammering..I never stammer in my whole life but now..she cut me in the middle

"Oh don't worry didi is okay she is sleeping in her room in evening when I told her about faris condition she fainted but doctor told us that she is now okay and resting in her room" suneha said again with sadness in her voice while my tears are flowing continuously...

"Suneha... Noor is not... At home... She is... In the.... Hospital" i somehow complete it and on other side there was dead silence....

"Are.... You..... Mad..she is at home I left her in her room" she said in her teary voice" she said in her teary voice...

"Suneha listen to me carefully, I was coming to the street of your house while driving and I saw a girl lying on the road covered in blood. When I saw her face, it was Noor Bhabhi. I don't know when she left the house, but she had an accident on the road and I have brought her to the hospital. Please come here quickly." I said in one go..

"I....am...co..coming..." She said and I cut the call and raised my hands in front of my allah

"Ya Allah me mera wada nahi nibha saka mujhe Faris ne kaha tha ki me noor ka dhyaan rakhu par me unka dhyaan nahi rakh saka na hi Faris ka rakh saka, Faris aapke paas aa chuka hai or noor bhabhi ki jindagi ka koi bharosa nahi hai, ya Allah ab jo hoga aapke faisley se hoga, magar please allah unhe theek kardo,,please" i completed my dua and saw that there are doctors running in noor's room...

After sometime I saw that suneha is coming with her mother and phuppo when I looked at Faris's mother...guilt covered me to the core...what I will say to her? They gave me and my mother to a place for living and I couldn't save her son??

"How is noor Umar tell me" suneha asked me while her mother was in shocking state may be because of her daughter...

"I don't know doctors didn't said anything about her till now" i said and she started crying..

"Shukriya beta for bringing her here" Faris's mother thanked me but I couldn't able to look in her eyes...

"I call to Faris and Aahan. They both should be here right now." Faris's mother said and suneha and umar exchange there looks

"Its okay aunty I already informed Faris he will be here in 2 or 3 days he have some important work" I lied to her..

I cannot tell them the truth right now. They are already very broken. If I tell them about the situation, they will surely break down even more. I told Suneha everything and she also agreed with me....

After sometime doctor come out of her room...

"How is she doctor"I asked them

"Am sorry to say but we can't say anything about her condition pyar to God or rest 48 hours are so critical for her and if she doesn't regain her consciousness then am sorry to say she will be dead" doctor said and it feel like the ground was slipped...I sat on my knees and started crying...i couldn't save both of them....

"Ammi" suneha shouted and I saw that her mother is fainted...I carried her to the patient room after sometime doctor came and told us that she had ha minor heartattack...

Faris mother was crying badly for her family but when I looked at suneha she was sitting quietly there I walk towards and her and sat beside her

"Suneha I know this is very difficult for you but trust me everything will be get fine but please you can cry.....don't make your heart more heavy....I said to her, she is very strong girl I ever seen in my life and now looking at her this condition my heart was broking into pieces....

She looked at me and after some minutes she smiled, I was hell shocked that how could she smiled when her family condition is like this...

"Are you okey suneha" I asked to her and again her smile wided and whatever she said make me become numb....

"Tum jantey ho umar ki ham ek insaan ko apni jindagi me kyu rakhna chahtey hai ya jab hame Lage ki uski mout Kareeb hai to ham dar jatey hai ya ham toot kyu jatey hai" she asked me and I don't know the answer... And she again continued

"Ham ek insaan ko apni jindagi me isliye rakhna chahte hai kyuki hamare paas uske baad uski jagah lene ke liye koi nahi hota...ham insaan matlabi hotey hai... Ham ek dusre ko pyar bhi isliye kartey hai kyuki vo hamse pyaar karta hai or vo hamare liye bohot kuch kar sakta hai...lekin jab uski mout Kareeb hoti hai or hame lagta hai ki ab vo hame chod kar Jane vala hai tab ham rone lagtey hai darne lagtey hai kyuki ab hamare paas vo insaan nahi hoga Jo hamara dhyaan rakhta tha or fir hamari jindagi me koi dusra insaan aata jo bilkul vese hi ya use bhi behtar hamara khayal rkahtaa hai or ham pehley vaale ko bhool jate hai ye hamari jindagi hai umar ham aese hi hai ham ek insaan ki mout par bhi isliye rotey hai kyuki vo hame chod kar chala Gaya par ham ye nahi dekhtey ki vo insaan kitne dukh me tha, kitni takleef me tha bas hame to apna dukh Nazar aata hai " she took a pause and again continued

"Aaj meri behen bhot takleef me hai ammi uske liye ro Rahi hai pareshan hai kyuki ammi ko dar hai ke vo apni beti na kho de, phuppo ro Rahi hai kyuki vo hamesha noor ko apni daughter in law ke nazariye se dekhti thi, baba ko noor ki condition me baare me naii bata saktey kyuki vo abhi abhi coma se recover kare hai, or tum umar, tum isliye ro rhai ho kyuki tumhe guilt hai ke na tum Faris ko bacha sake or ab na hi noor ko, Hena?" She said and I nodded my head, this is true I'm only crying because of guilt, I even didn't thought about noor's condition I was just only crying because of my promise and guilt

"Jantey ho umar, noor ne kabhi kaha nahi lekin vo Faris se bohot pyaar karti thi os aaj dekho shayad isliye vo mout or jindagi ki ladayi akele lad rhai hai vo itni mohobbat karti thi ke Aaj vo bhi uske paas Jane vali hai, mujhe nahi pata uski kismat me kya likha hai par me itna jaroor janta hu ke Aaj agar vo mar gayi to me roungi nahi kyuki me apni behen se bohot pyaar karti hu or mene dekha hai ke vo Faris ke liye kese to Rahi thi kese pagal ho gayi thi, use lagata tha ke me uski shaadi ke baare me nahi janti par mene har roj use dekha tha muskurate hue vo bhi dil se baba ke coma me Jane ke baad vo bohot Kam kisi se interact karti thi par jab mene dekha vo Faris se kitne ache se ghul Milne lagi hai to mujhe ek sukoon milta tha, umar usne apni jindagi me bohot dukh deka hai magar usne kabhi shikayat nahi ki vo kabhi kamjor nahii padi kyuki vo har baar madad sirf or sirf allah se mangti thi or har baar allah uski madad kartey the par ye pehli baar tha jab vo apne dukh ke aagey kamjor pad gayi, vo har gayi magar fir bhi himmat kar rakhi hai to agar Aaj use mout bhi AA jati hai to isme mere liye koi dukh ki baat nahi hai kyuki me janti hu meri behen ne bohot dukh dekha hai or ab finally vo in sabhi dukho se release hone vali hai" she said and a lone tear escaped from her eyes

She is such a strong girl which I ever seen who can say something like this when there beloved one is fighting for her life, I know suneha is also not saying anything but somewhere in her heart she want noor completely fit and fine...

I stood from my place and took my leave because now I have to go on an important place...I came out for the hospital and stated the engine and drove to the path of masjid...

I went inside and done the wudu and started praying this is not the first when I'm praying but this is the first when I got to know the importance of praying when I went into sajda I cried my all heart out from childhood to now...I cried and cried after some 30 minutes I completed my namaj and saw that a molvi(priest) is sitting in front of me he came toward me and asked "why are you crying my son" when he asked I lost my senses and hugged him tightly and started more and more crying...and he was patting my back with so much love and care...and at this time nobody is in the masjid only he and me...

I broke the heart and said while sobbing "my brother left me and now my sister in law is fighting for her life...and I'm guilty because neither I can save my brother nor my sister in law"

He smiled and said "who are you to save someone when allah is the only one who can write someone's life and death... Ham to insaan hai or hame allah ne is duniya me bheja hai or usne hamara Janam or mout dono likh diye hai to ham ya or koi use nahi badal sakta jiski mout jese likhi hai vese hi aayegi or isse koi bhi nahi badal sakta isliye apne is guilt ko Khatam Karo or unke liye Dua karo, beshak dua se behtar or koi rasta nahi or allah ko karta hai hamare ache ke liye hi karta hai or isme koi sawal nahi hai ke vo y kyu kar Raha hai, beshak vo khoob janne vala hai use sab pata hai or vo koi bhi kaam wakt se pehley ya baad me nahi karta use pata hai ke kab kya cheej behtar hai, so har cheej ko us par chod do beshak vo Jo bhi karega sab shai hi karega" he completed himself and I totally agree with him..yead allah is the only one who can give and snatch our lives so who we are for debating with allah...I turned toward Kibla and dua for noor's health and after I completed I looked at the man but I was shocked that he is nowhere to be....

How is this possible???how can someone go this fast??? No i saw him it is not my hallucination??? He was there and then something clicked in my mind

"Beshak jab Allah ka Banda use dil se pukarta hai to allah uski madad jaroor karta hai or jab uska Banda kisi mushkil me hota hai to vo use sambhal bhi leta hai or use sign deta hai himaat rakhne ke liye " my mother's word came into my mind and I smiled .....today allah showed me how much he loved me that's why he gave me sign I bend down in sajda thanked to allah for his mercy and sign...I never thought that allah loves me this much that he gave me sign

(Beshak Allah gave signs to those who ask for his mercy and in every situation they always thank to allah and do sabr)

SUNEHA POV--

when umar said that my sister was admitted in the hospital. She had met with an accident, I felt as if the ground had slipped from under my feet. I felt like running fast right away and cry my heart out But I could not do anything like that. I went to my mother's room and wake her up after we went in phuppo's room..we all sat in the car while they both are asking me again and again what's happened but I didn't said anything.....

Somehow we reached hospital and after listening doctor's word my mind completely become blank... All the moment of mine and noor's started roaming in my mind... Her pretty smiling face is coming again and again in front of my eyes...

When umar asked me to cry I didn't cried I said to him all of those words which now said to me and after that he went away from there...

Now I'm sitting beside my mother's stretcher... Her hand is in mine my phuppo went to pharmacy for her medicine.....I already contacted theo for my father's well being....

I was feeling like I want to cry but I can't because noor said to me that When our problems increase beyond limits and we do not understand what we should do, then in that situation we should just keep quiet because sometimes by speaking bad we hurt Allah. That is why if we face a lot of difficulty, then we should always keep quiet and give time because whatever Allah does, he does it for the best and perhaps this big problem that has come is now going to end our all problems and a lot of happiness is about to come. So be patient, everything is done by only trusting allah

Suddenly my mother started regaining her consciousness...

"Noor" she said and I feel a pang in my heart.."she will be fine ammi" I said to her only I know that how difficult or is for me to saying this..

After listening me she closed her eyes because of tiredness... And a lone tear escaped from her eyes

"Ammi allah par yakeen rakhe sab sahi hoga dekhna bohot jaldi sab theek hone vala hai" I said with broken voice and she smiled she is also strong like noor

"In sha allah" she said and closed her eyes...I also put my head on her chest and closed my eyes

AUTHOR POV--

the sun finally coming up for a bright autumn day, sits an old wooden park bench. As she made her way down there she started thinking about how great it was going to be to enjoy being outside on such a nice day. She could not wait to just sit and observe the many people who will be in that same park, under the same beautiful trees, and under the same bright sun. It had been a while since she had just sat alone and watched the world around her go by and she was really looking forward to a quiet, the bright blue sky was bare of clouds and there was a light mist in the cool, crisp, morning air. The air was fresh and clean, The grass was wet and beginning to turn slightly brown. The ground was covered with a blanket of colorful leaves that had fallen from the trees like snow, leaving some of the branches almost bare.

"Noor" she turned to look at the source of voice and see saw that there her Faris was standing in all white clothes looking so handsome as always...she ran to him and hugged him tightly

"You know how much afraid I was, I thought that I lost you, you don't know my condition Faris" she was saying when Faris smiled and said

"Noor, when I kidnapped you that day for our marriage why did you said yes for the marriage without even asking to your family and without knowing me" he asked to her

"You want to know the answer" she asked him with a smile and he nodded this head in yes

"When you gave me the bridal dress and ordered me to get dressed we both are getting married then I read my namaj and asked for his help and when I stood up from my place I saw out of the window that, two children's one girl and one boy are fighting with each other and totally like our past.....the boys told that girl that he didn't like her...and the girl said but I like you and what if allah write you in my destiny...then the boy replied that if allah write her in his destiny then he will treat her like the queen of this world...and then the girl smiled and said thank you Faris..you are the best...and the boys said the same...thanks noor you are also the best and my heart was beating like there is no tomorrow and a beautiful smile by itself formed on my lips and I knew that this is the sign of my allah he said yes to me for the marriage and when I thought that I will get dressed ....then I saw that it is raining now...and rain symbolise us that allah is whether happy with our decision or his mercy is always upon us and that's how i was ready for the marriage and you know what that was my happiest decission ever" she said while smiling

Faris smiled at her and said "you know what Noor you an angel, a pure angel and I love you so much but I don't think that we are suppose to live together in this world"

" Then where we are" noor asked him

"We are in your dream noor and now you have to wake up for all the person whome you love so much because this is not the right time for your death" he said

"But I love you and I can't live without you Faris" she said while sobbing

"I know but you are not selfish noor see your mother got a heartattack, your father finally recovered from coma, your sister is showing herself strong only for you and my funny friend is crying like there is no tomorrow...so you have to go for all of them" he said and noor nodded her head she trusted her allah and she knows it is his mercy

"Agar mera jana jaroori hai to tumhara bhi to jaroori hai na Faris" noor complained him while pretending to be strong but she successfully failing in that attempt

He again smiled and said "noor to tum allah se puchna ke kya me is duniya me hu, or agar hu to me tumhare paas jaroor aaunga or agar me is duniyaa se ja chuka hu to Mera intezar mat karna you know I love you, or me tumhe rotey hue nahi dekh sakta" noor was crying on his every word...

"I love you so much noor" Faris said and noor finally opened her eyes she saw her background that she is not in the park but she is in the blank room where she got injured when she got her sense she understood that she is in the hospital and she was met with an accident when she remembered every thing  a lone tear escaped firm her eyes because of her dream...

"Sorry allah ji me selfish ho gayi thi but don't worry ab jo bhi hoga sab aapki marji se hoga" she said and closed her eyes....while smiling

Don't worry guys this book contain happy ending but I want to show you the troubles and problem which can a human face in his life and how he can deal with them

So question for you all where is Faris? And how noor met with an accident? And when they both are going to meet and stay together....stay tuned

Please vote and comment and share guys... I'm trying my best for writing this book and don't read this book for timepass it is a knowledgeable book

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

115K 8.5K 49
تم سے رنجش بھی ہے اختلاف بھی اور کچھ ع ش ق بھی ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴇɴᴛᴀɢʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ; ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ʙᴏɴᴅs, ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇs, ғᴜɴ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋs. ᴡ...
21.2K 1.1K 35
.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩...
81.7K 4K 26
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ ρєσρℓє ѕαу нєανєи ιѕ α ρℓα¢є ωιтнσυт... deмonѕ, ѕcнool, norмal lιғe. w_r_o_n_g_! +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_...
1.6M 70.7K 50
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙡...