The Mafia's Pure Desire

_authormanpreet által

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... Több

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.

Chapter 16.

49.7K 3.1K 309
_authormanpreet által

Nitya again moved a little further back and Avayan also went ahead by that much. Nitya narrowed her eyes and started looking at Avayan with nervousness.

Whereas Avayan picked up a glass of water from the side table and placed it in front of her and said, "I was went ahead just to pick up the water, what did you think?"

Nitya started looking to the side while averting her gaze. While Avayan said laughingly, "Water."

Nitya grabbed the glass of water from Avayan and then drank a sip and kept the glass aside.

Avayan was looking at her the same way for some time and then he cleaned the turmeric on Nitya's nose with his hand and said, "Rest well okay".

Saying this, Avayan left from there, while Nitya kept watching him going until he went out of the room.

On the other hand, Malti Ji was pacing around angrily in her room when Rajvardhan Ji came there. And Malti Ji said angrily, "All the preparations are done"??

Rajvardhan Ji said, "Yes, done".

Malti Ji angrily came towards him and said, "Do you know what has happened here, divert your attention from your nephew's marriage and pay attention to his activities also, I don't know where he have taken my son, what if he does something with Vikrant?"

Rajvardhan Ji said, "Avayan will not do anything to your son, because if he had to do something, he would not have waited till now and what was the need for Vikrant to do such nonsense with Nitya, don't you know how possessive Avayan is for her."

Then after a little pause, "It is clearly visible in his eyes that how mad he is for Nitya".

Malti Ji sat on the bed without saying anything further.

Nitya was fresh and sitting in her room when Dadi, Ishana and Jaivardhan Ji came there, seeing them she stood up from her place.

Dadi gave her a plate containing Nitya's wedding dress and said, "Nitya, this is your wedding dress and jewelry, you have to wear this today."

And then took a jewelry box from Ishana and placed it in front of Nitya and said, "And this is Kangan. Your mother-in-law's Kangan which I had given to your mother-in-law and today I am giving it to you, keep it carefully".

Nitya nodded and also started thinking that she had met everyone but had not met Avayan's mother nor did anyone mention her before.

Nitya was thinking all this when Jaivardhan Ji placed his hand on her head. Nitya came out of her thoughts and looked towards Jaivardhan Ji.

Jaivardhan Ji said, "Khush raho bacche".

"Be happy child".

And then gave a another plate in his hand to Nitya and said, "And this is the Chunar of our Kuldevi, the new bride starts a new beginning of her life with this Chunar. This is the ritual of our family".

Nitya took Chunar from Jaivardhan Ji's hand and then placed it on her forehead and took blessings.

Meanwhile, Ishana said, "Actually, according to the custom, this Chunar was to be given to you by Badi Maa, but she-"?

Ishana had just said this when both Dadi and Jaivardhan Ji started staring at her and Ishana became silent right there.

Dadi said to avoided the situation, "Nitya you sit, the make up artist is about to come and she will got you ready."

Then looking at Shanti Kaki she said, "Shanti, bring something to eat for her and feed her well as she will not get time later".

Shanti kaki nodded and then everyone left from there.

Nitya started looking at the things lying on the bed in front of her and then when she saw Chunar, the thought of Ishana words and Avayan's mother came to her mind, where is she?

Evening time,

Nitya was sitting on the dressing table and make up artists doing her make over.

Within some time Nitya was completely ready. She was wearing a red lehenga which had very lovely intricate Jaipuri work on it and along with it traditional classic jewelery which was further enhancing her look.

Her hair was tied up and gajra were placed on it, the smell of which spread throughout the room. Small maang tika, heavy nose ring which were blooming beautifully on Nitya's face.

Nitya had placed the dupatta on her left shoulder and tied it with a waist chain around her waist and the dupatta was tied from behind on the lehenga on her right side waist.

That was giving her a traditional royal look. She was standing at her place looking at herself in the mirror when Ishana came there and as soon as she saw Nitya she said "Wow Bhabhi, you look stunning. Seeing you today, Bhai's heart will be shaken from its place".

Nitya smiled slightly at Ishana's words, while Ishana picked up the chuner lying on the bed and placed it on Nitya's head and then said, "Perfect".

Then she paused for a while and said, "Okay, I will leave now and come to pick you up in some time, okay".

Saying this, Ishana left from there, while Shanti kaki came there with juice and while giving it to Nitya, she said, "Nitya! drink a little you will like it?".

Nitya was not feeling like eating anything right now, she was feeling very strange, she was not able to understand how she would manage everything in the next moment.

On the other hand, Avayan was also standing in front of the dressing table in his room. And was looking at himself in the mirror.

There was a strange glow on his face at this time. He wore a whitish row silk sharwani which had small red flowers.

The entire Sherwani was hand worked. Royal red turban, pearl necklace around the neck, floral embroidered red dupatta which he kept on her left shoulder and was coming forward on his right hand while going behind. Today he was looking no less than Prince Charming.

Meanwhile, Ishan came to his room and said, "Come bhai, everyone is waiting for you."

Hearing this, Avayan left from there without looking towards Ishan. All the arrangements for the wedding were made outside the house in the garden.

The entire garden was decorated with flowers and white and yellow lighting. And on one side, a big pavilion was decorated in front.

Where the priest was already sitting. Avayan went straight towards the pavilion while Dadi and Jaivardhan Ji were very happy to see him.

Dadi smilingly said to Jaivardhan Ji, "My Avu is looking so handsome today."

Jaivardhan Ji said, "Yes Maa absolutely".

Avayan went to the pavilion, The priest started performing puja. As soon as the groom's puja was over, The priest asked to call the bride and then Ishan and Ishana went to Nitya.

After some time, both of them brought a sheet of flowers spread over Nitya which was held from behind by two other people.

Nitya was walking in the middle, she had taken off a big veil but even from inside the veil, her face was looking even more lovely.

When Avayan saw her, he stood up from his place and kept looking at her.

Looking at Nitya, Avayan placed his hand on his heart which was beating very fast right now and it's beats Avayan was able to feel very well.

Avayan said in his mind, "ufff Princess".

Then after a little pause he said fruther, "Do you intend to kill me without any attack?"

Nitya reached near the pavilion and Avayan extended his hand towards her. She first looked at his hand and then at him who was only looking at her.

Nitya came to the pavilion placing her hand in Avayan's hand. The priest presented the plate of Varmala and said, "Beta, take this and now wear this Varmala to each other".

Avayan, The priest heard this, he signaled Nitya to pick up the Varmala, and she picked up the Varmala while looking towards Avayan.

Avayan smiled, bend a little and moved his head forward to her.

Nitya garlanded Avayan, Avayan also picked up the Varmala and garlanded her over her veil.

The priest asked both of them to sit and then started chanting mantras.

Ishana tied the knot between Nitya and Avayan and then both of them stood up for the Pheras.

Avayan offered his hand to Nitya and she placed her hand in Avayan's hand and then both of them started taking rounds sacred fire.

When they completed Pheras, The priest asked them to sit and forward a plate in which vermilion and nuptial chain were kept he said, "Take this son, fill vermillion in bride's hair and make her wear nuptial chain".

On hearing this, Ishana lifted Nitya's veil and Avayan took nuptial chain from the plate and make her wear around her neck and then picked up vermilion from the plate.

When Avayan was about to fill the vermillion, Nitya closed her eyes and moved her head forward and Avayan filled her hair with vermillion.

And the priest said, "The marriage is solemnized, from today you both are husband and wife."

Avayan smiled and leaned towards Nitya and said in her ear, "Congratulations, Mrs. Nitya Avayan Singh Rathore."

Nitya heard this, she looked towards Avayan. Meanwhile the priest further said, "Take the blessings of your elders and start your happy life".

Hearing this, Avayan's facial expression suddenly changed and he stood up from his place holding Nitya's hand.

On the other hand, Dadi and Jaivardhan Ji understood from Avayan's reaction that he would not come to seek blessings from them. And due to this they became a little disappointed.

Avayan came down from the pavilion with Nitya and Dadi said to Ishana, "Ishana, prepare for the house warming ceremony."

Ishana left from there Dadi went to Avayan and Nitya and said, "Congratulations, be happy".

Avayan did not react anything. The same Dadi placed her hand on Nitya's head and blessed her. And then after pausing for a while, Dadi continued, "Come Nitya, for the house warming ceremony".

Avayan went after Nitya with Dadi. Ishana had made all the preparations ahead. Dadi stopped Avayan and Nitya at the gate and went inside the house herself.

Nitya and Avayan were still standing at the gate and Dadi had gone inside the house. Ishana had already made all the preparations. Dadi took the aarti plate from Ishana's hand and performs aarti for Avayan and Nitya.

After the aarti, Dadi put tilak on Nitya's forehead and when she was about to put tilak on Avayan's forehead, he stopped her by extending his hand.

Dadi became sad by this and the smile on her face also faded.

After a while she said to Nitya, "Nitya, come inside by pushing this rice urn with your right foot and then place your feet in that alta and come inside".

Nitya came inside as per her Dadi's advice and Avayan also came inside along with her.

Dadi held Nitya's hand and said, "Welcome Nitya, from today onwards this is your family, this house is as much yours as everyone else's".

Having said this, Dadi paused for a while and said, "Ishana, take your bhabi to her room."

Ishana and Shanti kaki went upstairs with Nitya. On the other hand, Jaivardhan Ji went to Avayan and placed his hand on his shoulder and said, "Avayan you-"?

Avayan started staring at Jaivardhan Ji and his hand angrily. Seeing this, Jaivardhan ji quickly retracted his hand and then after pausing for a while he said, "I was just saying that you and-"?

Avayan stopped Jaivardhan Ji midway and said, "Mr. Rathore, what do you say, what do you want to say, it doesn't matter to me so you better not say anything."

Then looking at Dadi he continued, "And one more thing, neither this is Nitya's house nor this so-called family."

Saying this, Avayan left from there, while Dadi was looking at Avayan.

Jaivardhan Ji came and placed his hand on her shoulder and said, "No problem Maa, don't think too much about this, everything will be fine gradually."

"And Avayan too". He continued while seeing to upstairs.

Dadi also looked at the stairs and said, "I don't know whether everything will be fine or it will get worse."

On the other hand, Ishana and Shanti Kaki left Nitya in Avayan's room and went from there.

Nitya was looking around. The entire room was decorated with white and red roses, the lovely smell of flowers was spread throughout the room. Nitya was feeling a bit strange seeing this decorations.

She slowly went ahead in the room and took out her garland and kept it aside.

She sat on the bed in front and then took a deep breath and said in her mind, "Papa, your daughter got married, you are watching everything, right? I know".

"There is no love in this marriage because love is not in my destiny, so how can be in this marriage-, You too could never love me, So what can I expect from someone else?"

Thinking this, Nitya closed her eyes. After some time, she heard a sound of the gate opening, hearing which she looked towards the gate where Avayan closed the gate and started coming towards her.

Nitya quickly stood up from her place after seeing him. When Avayan came near her, he saw that there were tears in her eyes which were about to flow but Nitya stopped them but as soon as she saw Avayan near her, tears flowed from her eyes. Just like when we have someone who is close to us, and we know that if we cry, he will take care of us.

Avayan was looking at her with concern and wiping the tears from her face he said, "what happened"??

Nitya shook her head, removing Avayan's hand from her face and went from there in front of the dressing table.

And started taking off her jewellery. Avayan was just looking at her without saying anything further and then he went to the bathroom from there.

Nitya slowly removed all her jewelery and her attention went to the nuptial chain worn around her neck.

The nuptial chain was 'made of fine black pearls and there was a small heart shape diamond in between' coming around Nitya's neck.

While looking at her nuptial chain in the mirror, Nitya started thinking about something and suddenly she heard Avayan's voice from behind, "For how long will you stand in front of the mirror like this, Mrs. Rathore"??

Hearing Avayan's voice, Nitya came out of her thoughts and saw that Avayan has taken a bath, now she too should freshen up.

Then her attention went to the waist chain which was still around her waist.

She started removing the waist chain but it was not opening. After trying a lot,

She said in her mind in frustration, "How have they locked it, why it's not opening, what should I do, I can't sleep even after wearing it like this, should I call kaki to open it?"

Thinking this, Nitya started going towards the door when Avayan stopped her and said, "What happened sugar? Where are you going out?"

Nitya pointed towards her waist chain and then pointed outside. At first Avayan is unable to understand anything and then coming towards Nitya he said, "Are you going to call someone"??

Nitya quickly nodded while Avayan further said, "Why, do you want something?"

Nitya placed her hand on her waist chain. Avayan understood that perhaps she was not able to open it.

He came forward a little and said, "Why were you going to call someone for such a small thing, let me help you with this."

Saying this Avayan coming close to her, Nitya immediately moved back. Avayan stopped looking at her and then said, "Now if you call someone for such a small thing and that too on the night after our wedding, then what will everyone say about us"?

Then after pausing for a while, he further said, "The rest is go as you wish, if you want to go then you can".

Nitya stood there without reacting anything while Avayan started turning back and Nitya came forward a little and then looking at Avayan she nodded her head in yes.

Avayan teased her a little and said, "Are you sure"?

Nitya nodded. A strange smile appeared on Avayan's face and he came near her and sat on his knees front of her and then moved his hands forward to open her waist chain.

Avayan started opening the waist chain but its lock was very tight.

At this time Nitya was looking only at him, water was still falling from his hair, some drops of which were falling on Avayan's face as well.

He was opening the waist chain when his hand touched her skin due to which her breathing stopped there.

Avayan's finger was touching her waist again and again, and a strange feeling started moving in Nitya's entire body.

When Avayan suddenly shook his head, some drops of water from his head fell on her waist, and she felt as if thousands of butterflies had flown together in her stomach.

She had closed her eyes and her face had turned red with blush.

Avayan opened her waist chain and said, "It's open."

Hearing him, Nitya quickly opened her eyes and Avayan was standing from his place, he looked at her face which had turned completely red.

Before he could say anything, Nitya quickly left from there, holding her waist chain from Avayan's hand and placing it on the dressing table, took her clothes and went to the bathroom.

Avayan was looking at her leaving with surprise and then lay down on the bed smiling.

After some time, Nitya freshened up and came out of the bathroom, she saw that Avayan was sleeping on the bed.

Nitya stood there and said to herself, "Where am I supposed to sleep, Avayan is sleeping on the bed, now how can I sleep with him then where else-"?

Nitya was thinking all this when her attention went to the couch, she picked up a pillow from the bed and lay down on it.

Avayan opened his eyes and saw her, she was lying on the couch. He smiled a little seeing her like this and then closed his eyes again.

Because of the tiredness of the day, Nitya fell asleep as soon as she lay down and her hand was hanging down from the couch.

On the other hand, after some time, when Avayan started sleeping on his side, his attention went to Nitya whose hand was hanging down.

Avayan stood up and came near her and holding her hand, looking at her face said, "You are very stubborn Princess".

Saying this, Avayan picked up Nitya from the couch, laid her down on the bed and then covered her nicely with the blanket.

Avayan kept looking at her sitting there for some time and then caressing her head said, "This was the last time when you had tears in your eyes, Because from today onwards there will be countless reasons to smile in your life Sugar".

Saying this, he kissed her on the forehead and said, "Sleep well."

Avayan got up from there and lay down next to her and then after some time he too fell asleep.

✿✿

so here is the update hope you all enjoyed it.

Stay blessed and healthy, keep reading my Novel.😉

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you 💛

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

19K 2.5K 40
"Burn with me, जान ऐ अदा, At least, for once, love me, Mikayla. . ." . . . Mikayla, a spoiled brat, daddy's princess has a rival in her school whom s...
803K 43.2K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...
75.5K 3.1K 27
𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖛𝖊𝖊𝖗 × 𝕴𝖘𝖍𝖖𝖎 • • • 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝘃𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮, a very big businessman and at the same...