If I had one wish it's to see...

Por lovelyprettyroses

Iruka has been kidnapped, and kakashi and also yuri was sent a mission to save him (kakashi x iruka love stor... Mais

Chapter 2 : Y-you look so beautiful...
AN : very sorry- 😭

Chapter 1 : confession day

35 0 0
Por lovelyprettyroses

- IRUKAFLASHBACK -

Third person pov :

Back then kakashi and Iruka were kids,
Iruka was lovely as a dove and kakashi was a quiet as a jellyfish.

Kakashi wouldn't talk to anyone except rin and obito and his sensei.

Everyone love and adored Iruka,
Iruka was so famous at the ninja academy but he wasn't very skilled at being a ninja but tried to.

Iruka was popular because his intelligence , kindness , and also hilarious and kakashi loved that.

Rin had a crush on kakashi, but obito obviously had a crush on rin but kakashi eyes was only for iruka.

But Iruka eyes wasn't for anyone he loved and adored all of his classmates.

Once they were doing a test Iruka was sleeping but kakashi was distracted by iruka, he kept looking,staring at Iruka with stars all over his eyes, he keeps looking and looking when the test was over kakashi failed and also Iruka so they were send to detention, but Iruka keeps falling in sleep but Iruka leans to kakashi shoulder and sleeps and kakashi blushes and sleeps also, and Iruka woke up Iruka was wondering who was shoulder he was sleeping in and he thought it was kakashi, but it was really kakashi and Iruka blushes and quickly stands up and started apologize and kakashi woke up as well and kakashi was wondering that iruka has a crush on him.

Well atfer that day Iruka made it in team 8 well kakashi was in team 7.

Kakashi wished that Iruka and kakashi was the same team but it didn't worked.

Kakashi and Rin were fighting and obito was far away rin confessed to Kakashi that rin liked him but kakashi decided to say the truth that obito had a crush on her.

Rin was speechless she couldn't talk while obito come to save his team and saw kakashi killed rin.

In that exact moment obito cried, a little last tear came out of this eye, and there was hatred coming in his eyes.

Obito was nowhere to be found and obito Decided to start a war and it was involved in the 9 tails fox and kakashi and Iruka village was destroyed and the fourth hokage and a lot of Shinobis were dead.

Iruka looked at this parents at this point, Iruka was crying then his parents said "Iruka don't cry... I'm sorry this might be tough for you but be strong and be safe I love you and always will... Go-goodbye iru-iruka..." His father cough blood and Iruka was taken away from kakashi, the 9 tails fox step on Iruka parents the ground was covered in blood and Iruka screamed so hard and kicking, Iruka cried so hard and kakashi hugged him, then kakashi said to Iruka "Iruka I'm sorry, this is very hard for you to face once I lost my parents to but you're parents are probably watching you in the afterworld... I love you..." Kakashi said after that kakashi kissed Iruka forehead and went off.

Iruka blushes but couldn't accept the fact that his parents it's dead, after that night Iruka was crying to sleep and kakashi gets out of his window and goes
To Iruka house and spy.

Kakashi noticed Iruka crying but he couldn't go to him Cause it would break his cover so he decided to stay and just watch but after a minute later he got to sleep, while after Iruka was sleeping kakashi got in Iruka bedroom and kakashi looked at Iruka like always.

(Plot twist Iruka was fake sleeping and he knew that kakashi was spying on him)

Kakashi got closer to Iruka, When kakashi was about to kiss Suddenly kakashi heard a noise he freaked out but he came back to sleep Iruka wanted him to kiss him but he wouldn't they were just kids.

Then in the middle of the night Iruka woke up and saw kakashi in his bed Iruka scream but little then kakashi woke up also and said "why are you screaming it's the middle of the night"
Then Iruka said "your in bed with me!" Iruka was blushing so hard "I'm a good boy so let me sleep" kakashi said hugging him

Kakashi and Iruka got to school then everyone at his school apologized or confronted Iruka cause this parents were dead then Iruka started saying thank you and took kakashi hand and they got to class, Mizuki hated Iruka getting all the fame , the favorite , and lastly gifts Iruka thought that Mizuki were his best friend but only to Mizuki he was a snake.

As Mizuki hated Iruka, Mizuki decided to follow him cause to make rumors but he saw something even worse he saw Iruka crying and the hokage confronting him he was jealous but the hokage saw Mizuki and decided to lie.

- PRESENT TIME YEAR 2007 -

Iruka pov :

In mind : whew I was about getting some rest then Naruto comes in, *signed* why is Naruto always getting in trouble!

I signed then a flashback came into me I was Shocked it was my childhood that time I was bit sad I got to see my parents died I tried getting it off but I saw Naruto hiding from the ninja's I walked up to him "Haha they didn't see me!" Naruto said smirking "Haha you though so" I said putting my hand on his shoulder "Ahhh!" Naruto scream and tried to run away but I luckily grab this shirt "Hey get off of me Iruka sensei!" Naruto struggled getting off "No until you cleaned the hokages faces off!" I said angrily "NO-" "What did I say?" I said cutting him off "Okay!" Naruto said, I grabbed this hand and walked towards the hokages rock, while we got there I spotted kakashi in a chair, as we finally got up I got a sponge and a bocket of water and gave it to naruto "Here clean off the hokages faces!" I said "Okay okay if you don't not give me a lecture" Naruto said "fine" I said I loved giving lecture but kakashi walked up to me "oi Iruka sensei whatcha doing?" Kakashi said "Oh nothing much how about you?" I said I was started a conversation with Kakashi sensei "Haha I like it when you smile Iruka sensei" kakashi said, I really couldn't speak or let out a word so I decided to say "thank you kakashi sensei" then I was about to say more then Naruto interrupted me "enough with the lovey dovey stuff I'm almost finished" naruto said with a is exhausted face "Well hurry up it's getting late!" I said encouraging him to hurry "Well there's no one gonna wait at home for me!" Naruto said a bit angry and sad it's like a mood swing "well if you don't hurry up I will take you to ichiraku ramen?" I said, "WHAT SURE I WILL FINISH IN NO TIME JUST WAIT FOR ME!" Naruto said running back to clean, I look back at kakashi at a second I felt spark but he wouldn't feel one but I giggle "Hey there's something on your face" kakashi said putting one hand on my face, kakashi was wiping off the dirt on my face, I blushed I couldn't tell I think he was blushing also "hey kakashi sensei wanna stay at Naruto's, just one night I think he needs love..." I said "Hmm sure, anything for you" kakashi wink at me, I blushed again, I saw Naruto running up at us and sweating "I'm done! Let's go" Naruto said without any breath or a break, I giggle "Do you eat ramen everyday naruto?" I asked, then kakashi said "Yeah always I see him at ichiraku ramen all the time" and then Naruto said "Hey not all the time, most at my house or the academy" I giggle again "Then let's go" I said I grabbed kakashi hand leading to ichiraku, while Naruto just stared at us.

We got to ichiraku ramen, I was gonna sit next to kakashi but then Naruto said "look Iruka sensei I'm gonna sit in the middle okay!" Naruto looked at kakashi "I got my eye on you kakashi sensei" Naruto glare at kakashi, while I just laughed at him, While we ordered kakashi just looked at me like always then I asked him about it "Hey kakashi sensei why do you look at me ever since as we're kids?" I asked then kakashi answered "well... Uhh its- is abou-" then Naruto interrupted kakashi "uhh hmm yeah it's about" naruto mock kakashi "sorry about naruto Kakashi sensei, you can go on now" I said with a smile "yeah go on now stop stuttering" naruto said, while he look at kakashi "Oh great the food it's here!"

KAKASHI POV :

I signed and thank God the food it's here, while we eat I was the first one to finish so I keep doing my thing looking at Iruka I can't really stop my hobby Iruka it's the perfect boy for me I loved him but Naruto kept looking at me like he saying "stay away from my dad" I giggle and saw Iruka finish and also Naruto, we were headed to naruto house, Naruto keep asking me questions but I answer
But I looked back and saw Iruka at my back like he was hiding from someone "hey Iruka sensei you look like your hiding from someone" I asked "oh it's really nothing kakashi sensei thank you for looking out for me" Iruka said with a smile, I know something wrong so I keep the look out but we arrived at Naruto house.

We took off our tabi's and I asked naruto "oi Naruto where's the room" then Naruto answered "oh I live alone so it's only two bed" naruto rolled eyes "looks like you two gonna share bed" Naruto said, Iruka looked at Naruto "WHAT?" Iruka said loudly, I laughed "you're joking right, I don't wanna share bed with Iruka sensei" I said and regretted immediately I looked at Iruka and saw sadness in his face "Iruka sensei I'm sorry it was a jok-" "I'm just gonna just sleep at the couch" Iruka cutting me off I was sad "you messed up sensei" Naruto said.

The night after I was walking to the door and got out.

(I'm sorry if kakashi pov is short)

Iruka pov :

I saw kakashi going out I wasn't gonna stop him he hurt my feelings I couldn't sleep the night I felt someone watching me but I did sleep.

At 2:56 am I got out and slept at my house, as my alarm woke me up I showed , put on clothes , brushed my teeth , ate breakfast , and brushed my hair and I felt something that I forgot so I just forget it, while I was walking to the academy all the kids went up to me and started asking me questions "Hey are you Iruka sensei sister?" One kid asked, I was shocked " What do you mean I'm Iruka" the kids were also shocked and again started asking questions then naruto came up to me "okay fellas step side" Naruto pushed them "come with me Iruka sensei, Naruto grabbed my hand going to the classroom and announce "listen up Iruka sensei isn't here so I think this is our new teacher!" Naruto said Happily and all the kids in the room started ask questions like before, I laugh "you dummies I'm Iruka sensei, Oh yeah I forgot my hair tie at home but do I look like a girl" I asked and the Whole class said yes, I blushed

Time skip <3

Atfer class I was walking to the hall and saw naruto and kakashi talking and think "hmm I'mma spy on them" while I was spying and I heard Iruka sensei and knew immediately they were talking about me, I blushed again and I think kakashi spotted me so I ran away.

I was on my table grading some paperwork and I gasp that Naruto pass the test I was so happy for him cause he freaking fails the test same as shikamaru and I heard Izumo running up to me "Hey Iruka sensei lady tsunade signed you and Kakashi sensei a mission" Izumo said while panting "huh? Why me I have work" I asked "Iruka sensei lady tsunad-" "fine fine but what about my students" I question "well they are the day off" Izumo answered "whew okay..." I walked to the hall and went outside and got to the hokage office "what is the mission lady tsunade" I asked "oh where's kakash-" "I'm here" kakashi said "Well you two are the strongest and smartest I think this will be perfect for you"

Kakashi pov

"well Hidden in the sound they planned a bomb inside our village and you two need to find the device that ocochimaru plan using it-" tsunade said

(I can't tell you in this part 🤫)

Me and Iruka agreed and went outside Iruka was mostly quiet "hey Iruka sensei I'm sorry about before..." I said "not it's okay but why lady tsunade pick me I'm just a chuin? And you're a jonin" Iruka said confused "well lady tsunade picked one of the smartest and strongest" I said "well can't I just-" Iruka said interrupted I couldn't handle it anymore, I pulled down my mask and kiss him on the lips Iruka was blushing and really I was too blushing "Wh-why would you do that?" Iruka said while blushing "Iruka didn't you notice That I'm in love with you even since we we're kids" I said Iruka was speechless.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
441K 24.3K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...