WATCHING THE THREE ROYALS

Galing kay marie06red-09

After Bella rescued Edward from the Volturi Bella, The Cullen's, the Quileute pack, The Denali's, The Voltur... Higit pa

INTRO.
INTRO 2.
Note.
Prologue.
Prologue 2.
Prologue 3.
Prologue 4.
Act 1.
1.
N/N

2.

991 40 2
Galing kay marie06red-09

 ONE YEAR LATER

                                                                           BRITAIN, POTTER MANSION

[You see a beautiful mansion, Inside this mansion was a room made entirely of black marble, with the ceiling bewitched to show the stars, a cradle in the color of blue Royale, toys and magnificent dresses for a baby girl.]

Everyone was amazed at the house and the little girl's room, even the Volturi.

[But it wasn't this that drew everyone's attention, but the beautiful Jasmine Black nee Potter who found herself moving slightly from side to side with a baby on her lap, this baby was our dear Isabella and she was wrapped in a blanket that had her name embroidered in purple on the left end. Baby Isabella was about to fall asleep while her mother sang a traditional Potter lullaby.]{the music are in above}

The unmated boys were looking almost drooling with the figure of Jasmine Black nee Potter, she was a sight for sore eyes.

The Black-Potter siblings were proud at their mother's beauty but for the fact that they are literally drooling at her with us in front without any shame making them glare at them heatedly.

"Stop drooling at our Mother before we decided to add your eyes as furniture in our mansion" Bellatrix said coldly looking at them along with her sisters making them shiver in fright seeing the look that the Black-Potter siblings are giving.

          The music started soon and you could hear the most beautiful voice singing : 

Lavenders blue, dilly, dilly
Lavender's green
When I am king, dilly, dilly
You shall be queen
Who told you so, dilly, dilly
Who told you so?
'Twas mine own heart, dilly, dilly
That told me so

Call up your men, dilly, dilly
Set them to work
Some to the plough, dilly, dilly
Some to the fork
Some to make hay, dilly, dilly
Some to reap corn
While you and I, dilly, dilly
Keep ourselves warm

Roses are red, dilly, dilly
Voilets are blue
Because you love me, dilly, dilly
I will love you
Let the birds sing, dilly, dilly
And the lambs play
We shall be safe, dilly, dilly
Out of harm's way

Everyone was having a mixed feelings after hearing her voice but no one was going to deny the fact that she had a beautiful voice, The Black-Potter siblings closed their eyes reminiscing the song of their mother, Rosalie was envious at the scene she is seeing while The Black-Potter's mate are enjoying looking at their mates with a soft smile plastered in their face shocking the rest of the vampire seeing Jane and their Queens have a soft smile in their faces.

[Jasmine finishes singing and just keeps singing the melody as low as a sigh, holding her daughter close and securely in her arms before she heard a creak in the door making her turn seeing her twins who is already two years old looking at her with innocent in their eyes making her soften at the sight.]

"Wow, You two look so innocent in their especially you sis Eli" Isabella comment making Bellatrix chuckle.

"I am still look innocent even now okay!" Elizabeth said giving the two a stink eye making the rest snap their heads and look at her fully seductive, a little bit of mischief, coldness, and indifference without any hint of innocence making her look like a succubus before they could look a bit more they heard a dangerous growl making them snap out of their gaze and turn to the source of sound Sulpicia, Didyme, Athenodora and Tanya are looking at them with black eyes and intimidating look at their eyes.

"Stop looking at her" Sulpicia said while looking at them coldly.

"I will gouge your eyes" Didyme threat while looking at them.

"I will kill all of you if you don't stop looking at her" Athenodora threaten while looking at them coldly.

"I will seriously ripped you all to pieces" Tanya threat while also looking at them.

Elizabeth are confused with their actions while Bellatrix and Isabella are giggling looking at their sister with knowing look.

"Why are you two still up to bed" Jasmine asked her twins after she carefully places the sleeping child in the cradle, walking towards her twins.

"We couldn't sleep, mommy" Baby Elizabeth said with Bellatrix nodded in agreement while clutching to her twin.

Jasmine smile seeing their interaction of her twin before she scoop them up in her arms making them squeal.

"Shhh, your little sister is still sleeping" Jasmine 'shh' her daughters while pointing at their younger sister making the twins imitate their mother, Jasmine chuckle a bit seeing her daughters imitate her before she walked in the bed and lay there while the twin are by her sides .

"So can you tell me why the two of you is still awake" Jasmine ask while making sure that they are comfortable.

[The twins suddenly looked dejected and tears are beginning flowing down to their cheeks making Jasmine panicked seeing her twins started crying. ]

"What is happening, why are the two of you crying in there" Isabella asked in confusion.

Elizabeth and Bellatrix look at each other with knowing look in their eyes seeing that this is the beginning of their tragic life making them 'gulp' in fear and panic.

Kate and Irina notice that their mate is panicking making them comfort her immediately to calm her down.

Elizabeth are also panicking but manage to hide it better than her twin since I was an expert occlumency at the master control over it but it's no use since her mates picked up her panic making them hurriedly comfort her.

"It's gonna be fine, calm down love" Kate comfort her mate making Bellatrix calm down a little.

"That's right, that's it, breathe with us" Irina said making Bellatrix calm down immediately.

"Thank you!" Bellatrix thank sincerely with a warm smile but curious on how they manage to calm her down so fast making the two dazed at their mate's beauty before shook it off and giving their mate's a beautiful smile making Bellatrix in return startled at their beauty before shook it off feeling confused at her sudden interest in this two vampire girls.

Athenodora and Tanya are still holding her hands and squeezing it in comfort but it's still not working since they can still feel their mate's panic before Sulpicia and Didyme place their hands in Elizabeth's cheeks.

"Calm down darling!" Sulpicia said softly.

"We're here for you all the time" Didyme said warmly.

"We're not gonna leave you behind" Tanya said filled with love.

"And anyone that touches you will die in cold blooded" Athenodora promised.

Elizabeth's panic are calming down every time she hears their voice making her confused and frustrated since her body are responding to to them but also feeling warm and protected something that she hadn't felt since their mother die because I was busy protecting my sisters than protecting myself that I forgot how it feels to be taking care off.

"Thanks" Elizabeth mutter at them with a her ears turning into pink at their gesture making the four amused and proud seeing that they have some kind of effect on her.

"What happened sweeties" Jasmine coo at them to calm down making it work since the twins are calming down.

"Daddy" Baby Bellatrix said after calming down making Jasmine confused at what they are saying.

"W-we had a dream that daddy will abandon us and let you die Mommy!" Elizabeth said hysterically making Jasmine look concern at them before she scoop them in her arms.

"This is not going to happen okay!, your father were never going to abandon us, ever you two got it?" Jasmine said while sliding her pinky in their nose to distract them to sleep making the two who nodded making a cute yawn escape their mouths before sleeping, Jasmine was in deep thought before she also fell into a slumber.

"Awww, you two are really adorable before" Isabella coo making the twins glare at her in warning.

[Sirius just came from work and see her wife cuddle up to the twins making sigh contently at the sight of her family, Sirius freshen up after he first went to his youngest and kiss her forehead before going to the bed and kiss the forehead of her twins and wife before joining them in bed.]

FEW HOURS LATER

[Sirius suddenly stood up from the bed after receiving an alarm that something happen to her Best friend's family making him worry to his Godson but also waking his wife in a process in the bed seeing her husband getting ready to leave making sit up alarming her.]

"What happened?" Jasmine asked worriedly.

"James!" Sirius said making Jasmine also stood up and wanting to come to him but was stopped by Sirius.

"Your not going" Sirius yell whispered at her wife.

"Like hell I'm not, I am going whether you like it or not" Jasmine yell whisper back.

"Your staying here, protect our children" Sirius said seriously making Jasmine stubbornness faded before looking at her children before looking at her husband with a reluctant nod.

[Sirius saw her reluctant nodded making him smile a little before approaching her wife and giving her a deep kiss while muttering 'I love you' before leaving in the Floo network.]

Everyone was surprise again at the Floo network that caught them on fire.

"What the heck is that" Paul asked making the rest look at the Tribrid siblings for an explanation.

"That is called Floo Network is a mode of transportation in our world in which is someone like us goes from one place to another by means of Floo powder and a fireplace." Bellatrix said smugly feeling their awe.

"That is awesome, I want to try one" Emmet said excitedly making Rosalie shake her head fondly at her mate.

"It does but you have to remember that you have to say the name of where your going too correctly and cleanly because if you don't, you might end up in the wrong place" Elizabeth explain making them nodded in understanding while Eleazar are taking down notes excitedly at the new discovery making Carmen look at her mate with love, loving how her mate look when he is doing something he love.

"Or in a dangerous place" Isabella added with a smirk mischievous making Jane and Leah chuckle at their horrified look in their faces.

[Jasmine look at her husband's back leaving making her worry but look at her children with determination of protecting them even if it cost her, her own life.]

[when Jasmine was about to evacuate her children the alarm in the house suddenly wore off making her alert before calling Kreacher who suddenly pop up in front of her.]

Everyone was on edge realizing that something is going to happen.

"Kreacher" Jasmine called cautiously.

"Yes Mistress" Kreacher answer politely.

"Take the children, teleport them to the safe house, Now" Jasmine said hurriedly while hearing some footstep going upstairs.

[Kreacher take the kids to teleport when something is blocking him.]

"Mistress, something is blocking me, I can't teleport them all at one, Please forgive me" Kreacher said while hitting himself waking the twins up.

"what happened" Baby Bellatrix ask while rubbing her eyes.

Jasmine walk towards her twins with a strained smile before bending over them "Nothing sweetheart, It's just do you need to play hide and seek"

The twins stood up there bed abruptly and said 'yes' excitedly.

"Shh, this is what is going to happen, you two hide there in the closet and don't come out no matter what you hear and don't make a sound, Okay" Jasmine explain making the twins confused at their mother before nodded excitedly.

"I love you two, do you understand me" Jasmine said trying to stop her tears from falling.

Everyone was now feeling somber and dread knowing that something bad is going to happen.

"We love you too Mommy" The twins respond at the same time while smiling brightly.

"Now go, go" Jasmine said while pushing them in the closet while putting a spell so they couldn't get out and also put The Silencing Charm so they couldn't be heard.

Jasmine get down to Kreacher and said "Take Isabella first and come back for the twins, make sure to protect them, okay Kreacher?"

Kreacher nodded while crying while holding the sleeping Isabella and said "I will protect them with my life Mistress"

[Kreacher teleport away leaving behind Jasmine who broke down in tears knowing that this is the last time they are gonna see each other.]

Everyone feel sympathy for the woman seeing that she is doing everything for the sake of her children.

"Hello there Potter" A maniac voice broke Jasmine out of her perplex state before seeing The Lestrange bothers.

[Jasmine seeing them took out her wand immediately and started firing at them and they started fighting each other.]

Everyone was in awe at the fight but also frighten since if they interver in the fight they know that they are gonna die easily.

"Just what are you three" Charlisle mutter while looking at the three in fear.

"I think you already know that answer, you just didn't believe that we exist" Bellatrix said with amusement in her tone while looking at everyone in teasing look.

"Witch" Paul mutter in realization making everyone heard it look at three for confrontation.

"You three are a witch?" Esme ask cautiously making the three look at her with a glint in their eyes.

"Yep, Were a witch alright" Isabella answer while grinning at their reactions.

"Impossible! there no such thing as witch in the world" Edward denied.

"How do you think you all are made, Don't tell me you thought that you just appear in the world, of course not, someone made you" Elizabeth mocked them while still drinking.

"It's seems like they don't know that we witches are there creator" Isabella mock them making Bellatrix chuckle with her.

While Jasmine is distracted at fighting Rabastan, Rodolphus sneak up on her and cast "Expelliarmus" knocking Jasmine in the side.

[Rabastan took advantage of Jasmine's fall by taking her wand and binding her to a chair so she can't move]

"Bastard" Isabella cursed seeing that they result in a sneak attack making Jane and Leah calm her down.

[After Jasmine started waking up the Lestrange brothers started torturing her making Jasmine scream in pain at every inflect they putting her through, minutes went by but the torture still going on before Rodolphus Lestrange decided to end it.]

"Avada Kedavra " Rodolphus cast a spell making the green light fell into Jasmine.

"NOOO!" Isabella shout standing up looking at the screen with tears falling in her eyes before she fell to the floors crying and muttering 'no no no' making Jane and Leah came at her side while she cries in their shoulder as they comfort her while the rest are looking at her in pity.

Elizabeth and Bellatrix wanted to go to their younger sister but Jane and Leah came first making them pause of their steps seeing that Isabella, their younger sister didn't need them in a times like this before they smile bitterly towards each other and came back to their seats without a hints of emotion in their faces.

Bellatrix wanted to be brave but a concern look she received from Kate and Irina break her walls and started crying to making Kate and Irina look even more concern but they didn't say anything and just comfort their mate.

Elizabeth is looking at her younger sisters who is crying at a strangers shoulder making her feel strange that they didn't need her anymore, her mates Sulpicia, Didyme, Athenodora and Tanya and looking at each other worried for their mate.

"Are you okay" Tanya ask softly placing a comfort hand in her mate's shoulder.

Elizabeth take a deep breath to prevent herself from breaking down before answering with a tired smile "Yeah, I'm okay"

"You know, It's okay to cry right?" Sulpicia said softly.

"You can't bottle all your feelings up" Didyme said softly.

"No one here is going to judge you" Athenodora said softly.

Elizabeth turn towards them and put her head in between of Sulpicia and Didyme's shoulder while holding Tanya and Athenodora's hand gently while she is letting her tears fall after so many years.

The four vampire froze after Elizabeth's move before they could get lost themselves in bliss because of their mate being close to them, they feel Elizabeth's shoulder shaking and Sulpicia and Didyme's shoulder are getting wet making them realize that their mate is crying making them sooth their mate.

Elizabeth realize what she was doing stand up straight and put away her tears and fix herself and said to them while glaring at them in embarrassment "You didn't see anything" 

The four was feeling at lost at the lost physical contact when their mate leave their side and it's glaring at them in embarrassment making them grin at her and nodded in promise.

[After Rodolphus cast a spell Jasmine who was hit by a spell dropped dead while the Lestrange brothers are laughing maniacally before they disappear and went away, what they didn't know is that a twins witness everything that happen while crying, screaming and banging the closet door.]

"You two witness everything" Carmen gasp tearing up making everyone in the room realize it and looking at the twins in pity while Isabella came to them and started hugging them making them relax at their tense posture.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

[Kreacher pop in them and release them in the closet and teleport them to the main mansion after he put them to sleep with so much protest and fighting the twins are doing.]

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

89.5K 2K 13
And to love in this wild world, Is the bravest thing you could ever do. The Cullen family needs help, they need witnesses of their own to protect the...
73.3K 1.3K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...
1M 27.9K 25
in which a girl with eyes filled with innocence and veins filled with power is mated to the volturi kings and their trusted guards • " butterflies ca...
187K 5.8K 29
Bella is at her lowest when Edward leaves she got so bad that she is now on a cliff ready to jump off but what happens when she jumps. (Rosalie, Tan...