I Can Copy Talent Novel

blackheaven155 tarafından

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... Daha Fazla

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 68

0 0 0
blackheaven155 tarafından

Chapter 3349 Cursed Gold Mine!ADVERTISEMENT

"It's so simple to refine a top-level dimension treasure?"

Ye Tian also found it incredible that even this kind of weapon could be mass-produced. The power of the upper domain was simply unmatched by the lower domain.

However, he took a look at his body and found that it was indeed damaged a lot. Even if he wanted to recover later, it would be difficult to fully recover.

And this is only refining once. If it is refining multiple times, the physical problems will be even greater.

Perhaps most of the Sixth Realm present have long since given up on advancing. For them, physical damage means damage, as long as it can bring benefits to the forces or families behind them.

After the refining this time, the Sixth Realms left one after another, but there will be a second batch of Sixth Realms to continue to refine the top-level Dimensional Tongbao.

Shutter Chamber of Commerce.

Ye Tian came here to submit a task and buy Tianmui Gold Liquid. "Zero Nine Seven"

Soon, I bought ten more bottles of Tianmui Gold Liquid.

This time, he was not in a hurry to accept the task of refining the top-level dimension treasure. After all, this task cannot be canceled. This is the long-term business of the Baiye Chamber of Commerce, unless the Baiye Chamber of Commerce is destroyed.

Therefore, he waited until he had exhausted the Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid before taking on this task.

Moreover, he still had to gather funds. Otherwise, he would not have enough funds to purchase Tianmui Gold Liquid later.

Time flies.

After a period of time, Ye Tian exhausted the Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid and continued to refine the top-level Dimension Tongbao.

In the following years, he participated in such tasks again and again. Over time, he purchased a large amount of Tiansui Gold Liquid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Finally on this day.

Ye Tian's cultivation level reached a breakthrough.

boom!!!!

The late stage of the sixth realm has been reached!

However, he did not take up the task of refining the top-level Dimension Tongbao from the Baiye Chamber of Commerce at this time. After all, fools all know that refining the top-level Dimension Tongbao so many times in a row will cause serious health problems, and it is impossible to throw it away.

If you continue to go, you will really be suspected.

So, he gave up the task.

And if you want to advance from the late sixth realm to the peak sixth realm, it cannot be done in a short time. Even if it is Tianmui Gold Liquid, you have to buy many bottles.

"take it easy!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

Another long time has passed.

at this time.

Ye Tian's dimensional rules are finally breaking through.

boom!!!!

Ye Tian successfully broke through and understood the ten-dimensional rules, and his strength naturally increased dramatically.

And not long after, he created a six-dimensional multi-dimensional secret art and an eleventh-dimensional will secret skill, which also greatly increased his combat power.

In the days that followed, he tried to create more multi-dimensional secrets. Only by creating more multi-dimensional secrets would it be easy to create the six realms of supreme secrets and even the most powerful secrets in the future.

Because Ye Tian was worried that he would be suspected by the Baiye Chamber of Commerce, he rarely took many tasks from the Baiye Chamber of Commerce, but he was also inquiring about information from other forces, such as which forces owned the Tianmui Gold Liquid and were willing to trade the Tianmui Gold Liquid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Finally this day.

Ye Tian heard about it, and directly used the Tianmui Gold Liquid as a reward instead of purchasing the qualification.

【Purgatory Holy Sect】

This force is very powerful. Although it is not as good as the Baiye Chamber of Commerce, there are still more than a dozen seventh-level existences. They occupy a special mine in the twelfth dimension - the Cursed Spirit Golden Farm.

This kind of cursed gold contains very terrifying destructive power, because this kind of metal material is even a material for refining a special thing. Generally, the body of the sixth realm will be eroded if it stays in the mine for a long time, and the damage is almost irreversible.

And the higher the cultivation level, the more serious the erosion will be.

In other words, ordinary people in the sixth realm would not dare to enter this kind of mineral vein mining.

However, the Purgatory Holy Sect sent many fifth realms to mine, and they were unable to leave the mine even until death.

certainly.

Almost all those in the fifth realm sold their lives to the Purgatory Holy Sect, or simply the Purgatory Holy Sect destroyed the small forces that offended them, captured the fifth realm among those small forces, and sent them to the curse. The spiritual gold veins are mined for the Purgatory Holy Sect.

Of course, the strength of the fifth realm is too weak, and the cursed gold veins are extremely tough, so it is undoubtedly impossible to dig out a lot of cursed gold.

Therefore, they also released tasks to the outside world, looking for some sixth realms to mine.

As for the reward, it is naturally some special resource treasures, including Tianmui Golden Liquid.

Ye Tian felt that this mission was okay, so he signed up. Anyway, it was his first time doing the Purgatory Holy Sect mission. This force would not doubt him or come to investigate him. 0

According to the mission requirements of the Purgatory Holy Sect, 10,000 pieces of cursed gold can be exchanged for a bottle of Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid, and there is no limit to the quantity.

This shows how precious the cursed gold is.

soon.

Ye Tian entered the twelfth dimension through the Purgatory Holy Sect's dimensional channel and directly came to the Curse Spirit Gold Mine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Before he officially entered this mine, he felt a terrifying force eroding his body, making his body gradually decay.

"What a terrifying cursed gold vein!"

Ye Tian did not expect that a mere mine could pose a threat to the sixth realm, or even the seventh realm. After all, the higher the cultivation level, the greater the impact.

I just don't know if the Eighth Realm will be affected if it comes here.

soon.

Ye Tian came to the mine and was really shocked by the mine.

This mineral vein is so majestic and endless, it seems to be as huge as a small extra-dimensional territory.

Before entering the Cursed Gold Mine, a sixth-level member of the Purgatory Holy Sect reminded Ye Tian not to go deep into the veins, otherwise he would die, so just mine outside.

The Purgatory Holy Sect has opened up many mining channels, and it is easier to mine in those channels. If you find a place to mine by yourself, it will be very energy-consuming and not worth it in 5.3.

then.

Ye Tian randomly found a mine passage, went deep into it, and started mining.

when!

Ye Tian tried to attack the mine, but the power was absorbed by the walls of the mine, and only a very small part of the power caused damage to the wall.

The material of the mine is very tough, leaving only small cracks.

"I didn't expect that with my strength in the sixth realm, I didn't break this place with a casual blow. So how can I mine in the fifth realm?"

Ye Tian was curious about other mining methods in the fifth realm, and the results surprised him.

These fifth realms seem to have practiced a special multi-dimensional magic, bit by bit destroying the stones in the veins, and then mining out a piece of cursed gold ore bit by bit.

It can be said that it would take a very long time for them to mine a piece of cursed gold ore. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.5K 212 119
Yu Sheng is born with a Crow Mouth. Nothing good he says comes true, whereas everything bad he says does.In the last exam before summer vacation for...
1.3M 52.9K 78
A book in which you, the infamous ability stealer, are the newest member of the Port Mafia and as witty as they come. Being the constant centre of at...
257K 16.7K 43
Moving from place to place all your life had never been something that made you happy. So when your parents had promised you'd be able to spend the r...
68.3K 2K 62
When trash becomes a genius-one word: Fierce! Two words: Two-faced! Three words: Too heaven defying! She is the foremost and outstanding armament ref...