The Journal.

Von angelicliterature

Two different women Two different journals. Two different journeys. What happens when these two worlds coll... Mehr

Aesthetic Page.
1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Epilogue

13.

804 91 48
Von angelicliterature

a few hours earlier..

"I'm home..." Ray muttered to no one at all. Their house was the same way they left it, empty and clean with everything in place. They always kept a tidy space, it being convenient for when they're dragged on spontaneous trips like the one they just came back from.

The rest of their stay in Jamaica was tense. She couldn't keep their eyes off of Ray, Ray making sure to remain in public spaces at all times when with Her. They didn't trust Her, especially with how persistent She was about her desire toward them.

Ray couldn't go out like that. No matter how they felt physically, they knew sleeping with her would complicate things. Doing more than their job would complicate things. They couldn't have that, Ray having a plan that they needed to come to pass. They wanted to be legit, to help the only family that they had left along with themselves.

Ray placed their bags down, the duffel full of money sitting on their kitchen table. They walked upstairs, immediately turning the shower on to the hottest setting before stripping from their clothes, they stood in front of the mirror, starting to unbraid their hair as they analyzed themselves.

They were androgynous, their face shape narrow and their nose large and buttoned. Their lips were full, two toned and glossy from their excessive use of aquafor. Their breasts sat on their chest, large at a C cup which they bounded down every day to make them more flat.

They sighed, looking away from their chest as they unbraided their last cornrow, throwing away the excess hair that was used. Their crimped hair framed their face, their glossy four-c hair extended and straight from being blown out. They took a look at themselves again, reminding themselves in their head of who they are. It was hard to recognize themselves sometimes, the hardships of life causing them to be a stranger to themselves.

"Okay, Desirée. Just shower then we can chill. Order a pizza and some beer. Get some homework done and we sleep. We are almost there." They whispered before turning to step into the shower. The hot water loosened them, Ray sighing in relief as it penetrated their tense skin. It ran down their body, Ray wishing there was a pair of hands rubbing along their back and outlining their skin.

Their cock throbbed at the thought, their nipples hardening as the arousal flooded their body.  They sighed, palming their cock while pinching their nipples at the thought. They started to stroke themselves, the thought of acrylic nails scratching against their skin growing them closer.

They imagined the mystery woman gripping their cock from behind, kissing on their shoulders and biting their skin. Her strokes grew faster, Ray panting as their head fell back while palming their large breasts. Their nipples were sensitive, every tug leaning a trail of fire down to their core that twisted in pleasure.

Cum for me..

The voice sounded familiar, the command that Ray's imagination conjured up receiving an immediate reaction. Ray moaned loudly, their cum hot as it dripped down their hand and onto the tub floor. They panted, their eyes opening as they calmed their breath.

The voice haunted them, their thoughts turning as they started to wash their body. They stared into space, washing their hair and body from the soap and conditioner they used before stepping out. They wrapped their towel around themselves, staring into the mirror once more with a distraught look on their face.

Desirée quickly moisturized and got themselves dressed, brushing leave in conditioner through their hair in sections and wrapping it into a bun. They grabbed their journal, running downstairs and plopping themselves down at the table where all their things were.

After rolling a spliff, Ray started to count through the money they worked for. The money She gave them sat in its duffel untouched, Ray not trusting it one bit. They knew she was going to question what they did with it, but Ray wasn't sure what to say.

They just knew something was off. Way off.

"Damn, little D. We put in the work." Ray whispered to themselves as they continued to count the thousands of dollars that they made on their own. Their total came up to nearly seventy thousand dollars, Ray creating piles for their bills and other expenses.

"Pay off a years worth of rent..utilities...." Ray mumbled to themselves, grabbing their journal and opening it to a blank page. A sweet smell filled their nose, Ray freezing for a moment before sniffling around. It was unfamiliar yet so decadent. It was a hint of wine with a hint of vanilla and sandalwood.

Ray sniffed their bags, then under their arms before sniffing their fingers. The scent lingered on them, Ray looking down at the journal before touching the back. A small glossy coating grazed their fingertips, Ray lifting them to their nose and inhaling yet again.

They looked down at the journal, starting to flip through the pages as the panic started to set in. They dropped the book on the table, standing up abruptly causing the chair to fall over. Ray paced back and forth, the scent engulfing their nose as they held their face from stress.

"Fuck!" Ray hissed. It's been more than a week since they saw their professor. The woman could've already read the contents in their journal, Ray shaking at the thought of the police coming after them. They thought of their boss, Her face filling their mind causing them to nearly drop to their knees.

They picked up the wooden chair before slowly sitting down, staring at the journal again. They weren't sure what compelled them, maybe the idea of the woman reading their journal making them feel obligated to read hers. Maybe they could blackmail her into staying quiet, explaining that they only did this just to survive and with no intent to hurt anyone.

Professor Stone's handwriting was immaculate, the cursive making up for the darkness in her words. Ray grazed through, their eyes growing wider and wider as the contents grew worse. The woman spoke about death a lot, Ray growing sad as they continued to skim through the pages. Drops of wine polluted most of them, though some of the red liquid being too dark to be alcohol.

The thought alone made Ray's blood run cold, their thoughts about the woman having a secret life being confirmed as blank pages full of blood stains came after the last entry they saw. They flipped and flipped, their eyes full of worry and panic as they dashed through each page. Some of the blood was deeper than others, as if Professor Stone ran to her journal for help every single time.

Finally, there were words again. Though this page had wet stains that looked more like tears than blood. Ray swallowed hard, deciding to fully read this one rather than skimming. Their eyes grew watery at the woman's words, Ray's guilt finally setting in as they realized how much they just found out in such a short time.

What the hell is she going through?

The next page was a little more upbeat, Ray smiling slightly at the woman's words that described how she had a good day for the first time in a long time. Her wife was in the hospital, so she was safe..for now. It made Ray's smile falter a bit, their eyes skimming through the page before stopping on their name.

"What the.." Ray couldn't even finish, their eyes growing wide as they read the things the woman wrote about them. Their breathing sped up slightly, their body feeling warm as they slammed the book shut before staring at the table. Realization set in, the familiar voice that haunted them for the last hour finally clicking.

Cum for me..

"Shit, shit shit..Ray, she's married to a psycho and she's fucking crazy herself or something. Fuck! Why do I keep getting the crazy bitches?!" Ray hissed before grabbing their phone. They weren't sure what took over them, but they quickly found the professor's blackboard profile, copy and pasting the cellphone number that was left available before sending a quick text.

Meet me here. And bring the journal.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

197K 9.1K 61
How did one accidental mishap turn around the lives of two people? Created: January 01, 2020 Published: March 31, 2020 Completed: June 11, 2021
98.1K 2.7K 45
3 Friends and one finds herself extremely unhappy as she realizes her friends are using her. Yet revenge isn’t as sweet as she thought it would be wh...
4.5K 188 10
Who knew a snow storm could cause a little christmas of romance?
4.6K 165 31
Two girls, two sports, two different worlds, all eyes on them at all times. So what happens when these worlds unexpectedly come crashing together? Wi...