ADRENALINE ⭑ jacob elordi

By pughdts

❝ you look so pretty, pretty like the wind, every time you touch me i feel adrenaline ❞ ADRENALINE junkie an... More

adrenaline
famous birthdays
playlist
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
022
023

021

877 36 7
By pughdts

ADRENALINE — CHAPTER 21
chicago

instagram

@popsugar jacob elordi and phoebe raynott at a club in omaha from a few days ago, sources said that when asked about raynott, jacob confirmed that she is his girlfriend.

liked by user and 1,346,549

user slut!

user i honestly think they'll be good together, like they have similar interests
user having similar interests doesn't mean she's not a slut

user ok so it turns out u just have to be famous to hit that?

user she was great with dylan, things have gone downhill since then
user LITERALLY !! how she broke up dominic and hunter then dumped dom a week after
user i don't think she broke them up, both her and dom said they're platonic

user slut

user it's so cute that they're on a road trip

user she gets around

user staying at aunt isabel's because mom (phoebe) is off with a new man and dad (dylan) has got a new gf
user i am a child of divorce
user fr i will NOT call jacob dad

user we're waiting on the elvis cover phoebe

user slut

view all 98,589 comments

17th november 2023

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

messages

it girls 💋

isabel fernandez
do you think she's seen the comments?

gigi hadid
idk how she could avoid them, they're everywhere

phoebe raynott
you guys know i can see what you're writing right?

gigi hadid
PHOEBE BABY

phoebe raynott
GIGI BABY

isabel fernandez
how are you holding up chiquitita?

phoebe raynott
chiquitita?

isabel fernandez
yeah it's abba
you love abba
nevermind i was trying something

gigi hadid
ignore her
how are you?

phoebe raynott
i've been better

isabel fernandez
if you want we can go egg E news' office

phoebe raynott
that's not gonna fix anything
maybe tomorrow

gigi hadid
fuck enews

isabel fernandez
they literally have nothing better to do than stalk people and make up shit about their lives

gigi hadid
literally
they're just mad they can't pull bitches and you can

phoebe raynott
i know they're bullshitters
but idk it just rlly hurts to see people who used to comment how much they love my music call me a slut

gigi hadid
i know how you feel
i remember when i got pregnant and everyone thought i was cheating and it wasn't zayn's

isabel fernandez
or when i broke up with cole and everyone took his side
society loves to hate women

gigi hadid
they do

phoebe raynott
thanks you guys

gigi hadid
just come home so we can give you a big hug
even zayn feels bad

isabel fernandez
woahwoah zayn has emotions?

gigi hadid
i was shocked too

isabel fernandez
anyways enough about that
how's the boytoy?
how was chicago?

phoebe raynott
it's been amazing
we're going out for dinner in an hour
but we've been at speakeasy's and doing touristy stuff all day

isabel fernandez
that's cute
fuck already

phoebe raynott
girl you don't think i'm trying?
this message was deleted

gigi hadid
WE SAW THAT
PUSSY

isabel fernandez
jacob wants that pussy 🫶🏻

phoebe raynott
you're both in need of therapy

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

17th november 2023
phoebe's point of view

"wait so you were actually in the pirates of the caribbean?" i laugh as we follow the back roads from the restaurant to the hotel, avoiding paparazzi.

he chuckles "i was 18 and it was such a tiny role, i wasn't even credited."

"but still that's so cool" i giggle as we keep walking down the street, the sound of our foot steps matching up "i mean you met johnny depp."

he laughs and shakes his head "for about 20 seconds."

"being an actor honestly sounds so cool" i say genuinely.

"it's pretty fun" he grins "but you know it sucks when you don't get work."

i nod in agreement before he continues "i remember a couple years back when i first moved here and got my first job i was like 'yes! i'm gonna be rich!' then just crickets for 2 years" he chuckles.

"i didn't know you've lived in LA for so long."

he nods "yeah i think it's been about 6 years now, i used to live in the valley."

"you lived in the valley?" i ask, the thing i've learnt about jacob is that he's shy, but when you get him talking he's very chatty, and interesting too.

"yeah, a tiny apartment where the bed was next to the cooker" he tells me "i used to like look over to the city and see all these houses and i'd be like 'man who lives there?' you know?"

he plasters on a fake new york accent, causing me to laugh as we walk into the hotel lobby.

"i mean who lives underneath the hollywood sign?" he continues between chuckles.

"ah i see, so now you live underneath the hollywood sign, very full circle" i laugh softly.

there's a comfortable silence for a few seconds as we get into the elevator.

"so did you like chicago?" he asks, breaking the quiet, i nod.

"it's not as windy as i thought it'd be" he laughs gently "but i did love that speakeasy... do you come here often?" i ask

he gulps almost as if he's nervous before answering.

"yeah sometimes, when i need to get away from it all... it's very calming here, it feels like i'm some sort of noir movie" he speaks as the elevator creeps up the floors before opening into the hallway.

we take a few steps into the hallway before we're at our doors, exactly opposite of each other.

he tucks my hair behind my ear, and gently leans in to place his lips against mine.

the kiss quickly heats up, our tongues teasing each other's lips until i eventually pull away.

"do you wanna come in?" i ask gently.

he responds with a grin and a nod as he follows me into my hotel room.

as soon as the door closes again his lips are smashed against mine, where they belong.

his hands trail down my body, each part longing for his touch again the second he removes his palm.

i blindly direct us towards the bed, pressing my hand against the wall to maintain stability.

we're about to fall onto the bed when his lips detach from mine "is this okay?" he whispers breathlessly, his lips so close to mine that i can practically hear him from vibrations alone.

i nod desperately, i can already feel my lips missing his.

"use your words, darling" he whispers again.

"yes, jacob" i say just as breathlessly back.

his lips crash against mine again, the euphoric feeling returning as we fall back onto the bed, him landing straight on top of me.

it feels like i just cracked a rib, but i couldn't care less, my main priority is this australian giant that i'm crazy about laying on top of me, his teeth gripping down onto my bottom lip as his hands reach under my dress.

he lifts me up slightly to reach for the zip of my dress, with no warning he pulls it down, his lips moving to my jaw as he pulls it off my body.

he looks at me, groaning slightly at my lace red lingerie.

"is this for me?" he asks, an almost childlike innocence lingers on his face, like a kid coming downstairs on christmas morning.

i nod, to which he makes a small groan in return.

i'm practically frozen solid as his hands pull his own shirt off himself, before unzipping and pulling down his jeans.

he's wearing calvin klein underwear, i can see his erection through them.

his lips attack my neck as he unclips my bra, his mouth quickly finding my right nipple, and sucking on it so hard that it aches.

his left hand remains sturdy on my upper thigh, his thumb teasing it.

my back arches and i let out a groan into the cold air of the hotel room.

his lips work their way down my stomach as he kneels down in front of the bed.

both his hands move to my hips, pushing them down hard onto the bed as he peppers kisses along my upper thighs.

"jacob" i moan quietly, i'm already seeing stars and he hasn't even done anything yet.

his kisses move to over my panties, making another moan leave my lips.

his right hand moves to my panties as he slowly takes them off.

it's not long until they're on the floor along with the rest of our clothes.

his attention is now drawn to my shoes, he gentlemanly removes the heels that have been killing me for the last few hours, leaving me completely revealed in front of him.

he places one gentle kiss on my soaking clit before removing his lips and standing up over me.

"do i need a-" he asks but i cut him off.

"i'm on the pill and clean" i tell him, he nods in response and places one last kiss on my lips.

he swings both my legs onto his shoulders, gently kissing my ankle as he does so, he looks down at me with a smirk.

he pulls down his underwear, revealing his full erection, i take a breath as i prepare myself.

given his height it's natural that he would be large in other areas as well, i knew this may be a slightly painful experience, but also insanely pleasurable.

just his tip enters me, already earning a moan out of my mouth.

quickly his body slams against mine, i practically scream, partly from shock, partly from pleasure.

any feeling of pain i had has been shocked out of me.

he pulls himself almost fully out before slamming into me again, he repeats this action until my eyes are rolling back into my head.

among the blur of pleasure i can see a smirk approaching his face, i can tell he's proud of himself for doing this to me.

the second he entered me i was bought into another dimension, but with every thrust against me i can feel my brain trailing further and further away.

i'm struggling to remember my name.

he places another kiss on my ankle as he keeps slamming against me.

my head falls back over the side of the bed, i can see blurry city lights out of the large windows.

i watch the city sit idly as he continues to fuck my brains out.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

t's notes
well well look who's back from the dead.
i didn't wanna rob you guys again so i just went with it but i am HORRIBLE at writing smut lmao, it feels so weird. anyways thank you guys sm for 24k reads that's so crazzyyy i'm so grateful to anyone who's reading my silly little story, please comment and vote because it means so much to me <3
— tabs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 13.6K 147
After model Vivienne Rhode goes through an immense betrayal she thinks she won't find love again. Until he comes into her life and becomes her Daylig...
19.7K 545 42
I wiped my eyes before gazing at him again. "How are you so sure of us? I thought you avoided this-- avoided love." "I did avoid it. But you make it...
15K 390 70
Your sitting at a bar with your friends until you noticed someone starring at you. You recognize them from your past and realize that it was your bro...
108K 3.5K 34
It's so crazy how you could have everything you've ever dreamed of and then have it snatched from you in a matter of two minutes.. Yaminah Idigni kno...