๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„. โฟแต’แต—แต—โฑ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

De DDOTSLVR

๏ผ ๐–ฃ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ต๐–ฑ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - ashlyn jackson and ethan reyes are no longer together nor like each othe... Mais

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ, cast & introduction
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, i look good as fuck
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, what did i do, ethan?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘, put the fucking sweater on
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’, get the fuck outside
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“, he want you for real
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”, y'all finally jacking each other
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•, im his fucking girl
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–, you always look good
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—, loyal to the core

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, you never change

1.3K 48 5
De DDOTSLVR

"nahhh, look at shorty's ass!" ddot said excitedly, smacking notti's chest as he jumped around.

the pair were currently stood by a wall, waiting for the rest of the sugarhill boys to arrive so they could start filming their music video. obviously, when there was a video being filmed, a bunch of random girls would turn up so they could get their five minutes of fame.

notti never really cared for any of them, as he thought they were all hoes. plus, he'd always been with ashlyn whilst filming videos that involved girls, so he wouldn't go near them out of respect for ash.

he took another sip of his drink, whilst looking around at everyone who was currently there. he'd told jordan to bring ashlyn with him, but neither of the siblings were yet to turn up.

"hey! i was wondering if you know anywhere around here i could get i drink?" a girl asked, smiling as she looked up at notti.

she wasn't short — probably like 5'6 — with her silk pressed hair in a half up half down style. she was pretty, notti would give her that. he eyed the girls outfit, approving of the off white x jordan 4's she had on.

"i can walk you to the deli, if you want?" notti replied, slightly licking his lips. he saw ddot smirking next to him, but notti decided to ignore him. "what's ya' name, shorty?"

"sasha." she smiled again, taking in the boys looks once again. he fineeee — she thought to herself.

"notti," he nodded at her, before putting his phone into his pocket. "ight, just walk with me."

the pair walked side by side, talking about random stuff so they could get to know each other more. notti lowkey felt bad, he could tell she liked him more than he liked her but, the games the game.

they picked out their drinks and walked to the cashier to check out. notti dapped up the worker once he saw it was jt working. he bagged up the pairs snacks, and notti was quick to pay for them both.

he was never going to let a female pay, ever. his ego was wayyy to big for that.

just as notti was saying bye to jt, the bell rang, signalling someone was coming in.

"oh, hey jt!" ashlyn said, completely ignoring notti's presence. jordan walked in behind her, shaking his head once he saw the younger boy.

"ahh, my favourite siblings!" jt joked, earning a playful mug from notti. "i ain't seen you in a while aj."

"i don't be outside no moreee.." she replied laughing, walking further into the store towards the refrigerators.

notti dapped up jt one last time, and quickly walked out of the deli. he knew jordan was going to be on his ass about this.

"so, you gon' give me your number?" sasha asked, as they walked back down the road towards everyone else.

"aye, fo' sure! pass your phone over." notti said, taking the phone out of the girls hands. he typed his number in and saved himself as 'notti ❤️' .

"i'm gonna go back to my homegirls, but i'll see you around..?" she said, hugging notti slightly. he nodded in response and walked back to find ddot.

"why you looking stressed? you just a bad bitches number, be happy bruh." ddot said, laughing at his friend.

"i was in the deli with shorty, then ash and jordan walk in." notti explained, earning a yikes face from ddot. "they gon' hate me."

"yeah, probably," ddot shrugged, taking a taki from notti. "but we need to start the video so come on."

they had filmed the majority of the video, but the boys wanted to get shot of everyone dancing in a big group. notti sent ddot on a mission to round everyone up for the last bit before they all got lit.

notti stood leaning against a wall as he watched ashlyn talk to some random he'd never seen before. she had her hand on the guys arm, and was flirtatiously laughing at whatever he was saying.

notti rolled his eyes at them, because no way was he that funny. he felt himself getting angry from watching the pair, which he knew was hypocritically considering he gave a girl his number not even an hour earlier.

he didn't know what came over him, but he found himself walking towards ashlyn and the guy.

"yo, ashlyn!" he called out, automatically receiving a dirty look from her. "we want everyone in this shot, you coming?" he asked, licking his lips as he looked the girl up and down.

"nah, i'm good." ash replied, moving slightly closer to the guy. she was only doing it to piss notti off, and it was fucking working.

"yeah well, i wasn't really asking. come on ash." notti replied, rolling his eyes at her stubbornness.

"yeah well, i said i'm good."

"ash stop being a fucking child bro, come with me!" notti replied, slightly raising his voice as he got angrier at her. he didn't like the fact she was showing him up, in front of some random guy who hadn't stopped mugging him since he'd walked over.

"look bro, she said she's good." the guy said, stepping in front of ash so that he was now face to face with notti. notti automatically laughed at the guys actions then sighed.

"i wasn't actually talking to you, ight? so get your bird looking ass out of my face, before i fucking deck you." notti replied with a quiet voice. he another took a step closer. "ashlyn knows i stand by my word, don't you ma?"

"kayden i wouldn't." ashlyn interfered, trying to pull the boys away from each other. she knew what notti was on, and she did know he stood by his word. "i'll get in your fucking video!"

notti sarcastically smiled at kayden, before putting a hand on ashlyns waist, walking away towards where he was stood before.

"you don't have to do what he wants you to do you know!" kayden shouted out, making notti instantly turn around.

"nigga, she don't want you. get the fuck over it." notti spat, stepping back into his face.

"she doesn't look like she really wants you either." he replied, making notti angrier than he already was. as if it was instinct, notti shoved kayden's shoulders, forcing him to move back a couple of feet.

kayden instantly ran back towards notti and tried to punch him, however notti saw it coming and dodged it, which made kayden almost fall over. ashlyn watched, confused as to how to stop them. she knew some weirdo that was there would try call the police, and notti really didn't need that — especially when he had a gun on his waist.

"JAY HELP BRO!" ashlyn shouted, turning towards notti's older brother. jay rolled his eyes and began running towards the fighting boys. he grabbed kayden and threw him away from notti. jordan went over to notti and dragged him away, while jay started telling kayden to leave.

"no shut the fuck up — i'm fucking talking! you're actually a fucking idiot bro!" jordan shouted, pushing nottis shoulders to sit him back down. ash walked over and stood next to her older brother. "you know damn well if someone called the cops we would all go down. stop being fucking dumb."

"ight, chill out jordan." ashlyn said, beginning to feel bad for notti. "let's just finish this video so we can all go home."

the video was done, and jordan and ashlyn were sat in the reyes' kitchen. jordan decided he didn't have the energy to drive home, so they were going to spend the night there.

notti was sat with his arms folded across his chest with a mug plastered on his face. someone had filmed notti and kayden arguing, which had already made its way around all the tea pages.

ashlyn sat on the couch, as far away from notti as possible. she beyond annoyed at him, if he wasn't so jealous the video wouldn't have even been filmed — but his toxic ass continued to get the pair in shit.

notti and ashlyn were the last ones downstairs, as everyone else had decided to go to sleep as they were exhausted from the long day. they sat in silence, scrolling their phones without even looking up at one another.

she heard notti place his phone down and walk into the kitchen, but decided on not asking him what he was doing. she decided on ignoring him because of how much he fucked her over.

"you want some to eat?" notti asked from the kitchen, however ashlyn stayed staring at her phone. "yo, i asked you a question."

ash ignored him again, acting as if he hadn't even opened his mouth. she didn't want to talk to him, so she wasn't going to.

"you just gon' ignore a nigga?" notti asked with a low voice. he rest his knee on the couch, right next to where ash was sat. he noticed her breathing change, but tried not to smile. "i don't like seeing you with other guys ash, you know this."

"yeah, you broke up with me notti. you ain't my man, let me do my shit." ash replied nonchalantly, not looking up from her phone. he rolled his eyes at her reply, and took her phone out of hands.

"talk to me properly ash." notti insisted, putting her phone on the table beside the couch.

"there's nothing to talk about. you're a jealous little boy and i don't want that in my life no more. you ruin literally any chance i get with a guy and we ain't even together, notti." ash let out, sighing at him sitting next to her.

"i ain't no lil' boy, fix that." notti began. "and i'm sorr—"

"you ain't sorry, so don't start with that shit. every time you fuck up, you apologise and think that fixes everything and it doesn't. you never change notti."

notti scrunched up his face and took a deep breath. he didn't like the fact that everything ash was saying was facts. he didn't even know what to say, because she was completely right. the reality check he was facing felt like a smack to chest.

ash stood up from beside him, picked her phone up and begin walking towards the stairs. notti sighed again, he didn't understand how he managed to always mess it up with her.

"ashlyn," notti called out, making the girl stop in her tracks. she slowly turned around to face him. "i am sorry. ion know why i'm like this." he said quietly, keeping his eyes on the floor in front of him.

ash didn't reply, and instead walked up to nottis bedroom. she would be staying in there for the night whilst he slept on the couch. it felt odd, her sleeping in his bed, but she'd rather that than be on the couch.

she pulled down her shorts, and pulled her shirt over her head. she walked to notti's closet and took out one of shirts — which fell just below her hips.

she layed her head down onto his pillow, unintentionally inhaling his scent. notti always smelt good. she pulled the covers over her body and scrolled her phone in attempt to make herself more tired.

after a couple more minutes, she heard footsteps from outside of the bedroom, making her sit up slightly. the bedroom door slowly opened, revealing notti's figure.

"the couch ain't comfy." he said quietly, closing the door behind him. he walked over to the bed and layed next to ashlyn, neither of them saying another word.

she turned her body to face the wall, not wanting to look at notti.

"i do love you ash." he said, causing ash to stop breathing for a moment. she turned back around to face him, and sighed.

"just stop, notti." she said sadly.

"let me make you feel good." notti pleaded, placing his hands onto her waist. ash slightly shuffled closer towards him, she couldn't see his face but she knew her was smiling — hard.

he kissed her jaw, slowly making his way down her neck, sucking harder in certain places — earning sweet sounds from ash. his hands made their way up her shirt, whilst ash put her hands in his hair.

she didn't know why she was letting him do this, she knew she was going to regret it. she began over thinking whilst notti's hands and mouth explored her body.

he had his hands on her underwear, ready to pull them down. he looked back up at ashlyn, ready to get a nod of approval.

"can i?" he asked quietly, whilst ash didn't even reply. he took his hands off of her and moved back up the bed closer to her. "hey, you good?"

ash sighed once more, this time trying to get her breathing back to normal.

"i'm sorry.." she said quietly, making notti instantly pull her into a hug.

"you ain't got shit to be sorry for, you ain't got to do anything with me if you don't want. you know that, ma." he explained, stroking her hair. he layed further down into his bed, ashlyn still in his arms.

"this ain't right, notti. we weren't meant to ever be like this." ash whispered, a tear rolling down her cheek. notti didn't reply, and instead placed a comforting kiss on her head.

she was right again. they weren't meant to be like this. they were meant to be together, forever.

𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈

slightly emotional one 🥰🥰🥰

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

79.6K 1.9K 35
โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but they have to be civil because.. ...they h...
47.2K 1.1K 23
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two long distance best friends are in love with each other "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
23.2K 444 10
๏ผ ๐–ฃ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ต๐–ฑ โฆ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - two teenagers, amani carter and david reyes, learn they enjoy eachother for more than just sexual desires.
11.9K 218 17
When mariah grow up with a boy who name ethan until he passed away when she found a boy who look exactly like him.