Biggest secret of my life

EyesOfMind

This is an arrange marriage story. Where Tara Mehta who belongs to an upper middle-class family and Armaan Si... Еще

Aesthetic✨
Introduction
Introduction 2
Chapter 1: She and her family
Chapter 2: He and his family
Chapter 3: Anxiety and panic attack
Chapter 4: Mesmerizing eyes
Chapter 5: Shopping
Chapter 6: Day out of younger Rathors
Chapter 8: Finally, they meet
Chapter 9: Armaan's anger
Chapter 10: Radhika admired Tara
Chapter 11: Preparation for Anniversary party
Chapter 12: Anniversary party
Chapter 13: Marriage proposal
Chapter 14: Mehta's reaction on proposal
Chapter 15: Tara's first visit in Rajmahal
Chapter 16: Armaan's answer to Tara
Important Note:
Chapter 17: Armaan knows about Sana
Chapter 18: Tara's time with Rathor sibligs
Chapter 19: Small drive of Tara and Armaan
Chapter 20: Surprise for friends
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Tara's suffer
Chapter 22: Glimpse of past
Chapter 23: Date fix
Questions
New story
Chapter 24: Unknown Parcel
Chapter 25: Different Feelings
Chapter 26: Party at Saxena
Chapter 27: Beautiful moments
Chapter 28: Beautiful moments 2
Chapter 29: Shopping and preparation
Chapter 30: Engagement
Chapter 31: Surprise
Chapter 32: The Talk
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Hospital

Chapter 7: plan for Sanaya's wedding

176 10 0
EyesOfMind

After 2 days:

This two day was normal for everyone just like a regular day work and home but today they all have to attend wedding, so the trio take a leave for that...

Tara wakes up and goes downstairs, sit on the dining table and still sleepy...

Harish: what happened princess why are you looking sleepy?

Tara: nothing papa, that Hitler gave us so much work because we take a leave... (annoyingly)

Ramya: okay, now get fresh and come go go go...

Tara: hmmm...

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Tara went to her room and heard that her phone is ringing so she takes the call...

Tara: hello...

Aadhya: Abe, where were you idiot?

Mahira: we were calling you since 15 min...

Tara: What happened?

Mahira: what is your plan for today? (excitedly)

Tara: nothing... (simply)

Aadhya and Mahira: why? (screaming)

Tara: I don't want to spoil someone's marriage day... I know she is our enemy but lastly, she is also girl and about that her so called boyfriend I have something for him, but I will give him when time comes... (smirking)

Mahira: what... (excitedly)

Tara: will say later, now let's show them I am more than happy without them. We will enjoy like anything...

Aadhya: that's like our girl... (proudly)

And they discuss about their day what to do and when to meet and then hang up the call...

Rajmahal:

Early in the morning everyone is sitting on the dining table and talking randomly...

Adhiraj: Today I want everyone at home till 5 pm because we have to attend the wedding and specially Armaan and Abhimanyu... (strictly)

Both: okay dada sa...

Because they can't disobey to their dada sa's words in anything...

Radhika: we have to make some preparation, so Ragini and Nisha come to my chamber after breakfast...

Ragini and Nisha: okay maa sa...

Everyone departs to their work and Ragini and Nisha move towards Radhika's chamber...

Ragini: what happened maa sa...

Radhika: now I want to make Armaan agree for wedding... we have to do something because he is already 28 years and, in few months, he will be 29...

Nisha: let's attend this wedding where many families and girls will come, we can meet them and see maybe we can meet some girl who is perfect for Armaan... (excitedly)

Ragini: yeah, maa sa Nisha is right... hyyy kitni sari ladkiyan milegi vaha... (dramatically) I just hope we find some perfect girl and can get reed of that Taniya... (annoyingly) (how many girls will we see there)

Radhika: hmm... (loudly) I just hope I could find the same girl who I coincidently meet in temple... hey Mahadev please consider my wish... (in her mind)

Nisha: maa sa what happened where were you lost... (worriedly)

Radhika: nothing let's go and complete work...

They all get back to their work...

In evening time:-

The trio meet in their apartment to get ready from there they planning to go to venue, so they come and started to get ready because they want to make dhamakedar entry as per their plan... as they decide they get ready and started towards their destination... because they know that they will meet many people from their collage.

At the venue, Bride's side have small music night before marriage for their friends from Sanaya and another reason is that she wants to see Tara weak looking at them how they are happy and love each other but she did not know that it will come to her.

The trio reach but Tara chooses to make entry in another way so other two move to meet their other friends...

Mahira: hey guys what's up...

First girl: nothing, how are you guys?

Aadhya: we are fine...

Second girl: hey where is Tara? Is she coming or not? (worriedly)

Actually, they all are nice except two minions of Sanaya, and they are with her, so they ignore them...

(One girl is Garima and second one is Dipti)

Aadhya: she is coming... (smilingly)

First boy: hey is she okay?

Mahira: yeah, more than anything...

Second boy: thank god...

(first boy is Rohan and second one is Nikit)

Aadhya: guys we want your help with something...

Rohan: what happened? (confusingly)

Mahira then discusses the thing with them but not fully, but they nod...

All shows her thumb up...

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Time skip and bride and groom make entry, and all happened and then they take sit and performance start with their cousins and their friends but all lights off everyone started to panic but suddenly song started playing...

(Song- Nachange saari raat)

There our Tara make her entry winking and smirking at Sanaya and Suraj (Tara's ex and so-called boyfriend of Sanaya) ...

Sanaya, Suraj and Sanaya's minions get shocked seeing Tara in new avtar (look) who is looking traditional at the same time hot in her white outfit...

(Tara was slightly chubby and somewhat tomboy type in her collage time and totally opposite to her recent nature and also they did not know that she can perform this wonderful)

She performed very gracefully, and everyone is now looking at her and she had big smile on her face...

Now they come down and congratulate groom and bride with biggest smile.

Tara: congratulations Sanaya and Suraj. (smirkingly)

Tara hug Sanaya and slowly said something to her...

Tara: better luck next time babe... I know what you had done... very soon... just wait and watch... (controlling her smile) (wink at last sentence)

Suraj become shocked seeing Tara freely instead of sad seeing him with another girl that to her enemy... and on the other hand Sanaya is fuming in anger seeing her plan getting fail...

Tara flips her hair and walk with Aadhya and Mahira smirkingly...

They stand in some distance and suddenly both hug her tightly and celebrate their little victory... some tears come out of her eyes seeing her friend's support. She thanks her other friends also and they share group hug.

Mahira cup her face and wipe her tears and say...

Mahira: you did it Taru we are proud of you... (proudly)

Tara: without you guys I couldn't do that... (smilingly)

In that time Tara feel some glance on her, so she looks here and there but did not find anyone...

So, she ignores that and again started to talk to her friends...

Suddenly she shows someone, and smile comes on her face, so she asks Aadhya and Mahira...

Tara: guys I want you to meet someone. My another new friend... (smilingly)

Aadhya and Mahira: we are also excited to meet her...

As they know about Tara's new friend... but they don't know who that person is...

So, they move towards Tara's new friend... when they see that person, they become shocked and constantly seeing Tara...

Tara excitedly went there and hug her friend...

Tara: how are you my new dost (friend) ... (excitedly) you did not tell me that you are coming here... (making pout)

Friend: Surprise... (with biggest smile and hugging her back)

-----------------------------------------------------------

So, guys what you think who is that person (Tara's new friend) please comment the name if you can guess.

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Rathores- The Royal Saga Aks

Любовные романы

401K 23.1K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
Udaipur ~ A Path to our Destiny Neerja

Любовные романы

72.1K 3.2K 39
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
~Sohbat~ SoumyaShet

Любовные романы

394K 22.9K 75
"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi sukh pa na saki! Yeh kahani hai un don...
60.7K 3.1K 17
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...