Akame Ga Kill OC Story: Broth...

بواسطة Gamekip99

When two brothers straight from the afterlife come down to a world of assassination and corruption, with one... المزيد

OCs info
Prologue: Cut the Tension
Chapter 1: This Doesn't Make Cents!
Chapter 2: Shed some Light on the Night-mare
Chapter 3: Sweet Teams
Chapter 4: Past or Future, but Present is Tense.
Chapter 5: Starry Staring Knight
Chapter 6: I Know Why The Caged Bird Stings.
Chapter 7: Shot Up!
Chapter 8: Hit the Road, not my Friends.
Chapter 9: Quit while you're A-Head
Chapter 10: Morning Story
Chapter 11: Time Heals all Wounds
Chapter 12: Seryu Later
Chapter 13: Don't Leaf Me
Chapter 14: Ferry Impressive
Chapter 15: No I in Scheme
Chapter 16: Things Went A-Rye
Chapter 17: Jaegers just wanna have Fun
Chapter 18: Swept up by the Wave
Chapter 19: Hard Days Knight
Chapter 20: Dis-Manta-Ling
Chapter 21: Hell 9000
Theme Chapter: Thanksgiivng
Chapter 22: Good Mourning
Chapter 23: I Sky with My Little Eye, Newcomers
Chapter 24: Train on your Parade
Chapter 25: He Shoots, He Chores.
Chapter 26: Break a Leg, or a Tongue
Chapter 27: I Land You
You're A Mean One, Jin the Grinch.
Chapter 28: Kill the Time
Chapter 29: No Separate Way
Chapter 30: Rocky Road
Chapter 31: Second Base
Shadow Dagger Bio OCs
Chapter 32: No Exploration without Devastation
Chapter 33: Cruelty
Chapter 34: The Team Up
Chapter 36: Umatora
Chapter 40: Esdeath x Jin
Chapter 41: Taking back the Town
Chapter 42: Fate can be Cruel
Chapter 43: I'm Sorry
Chapter 44: Fury
I Need to Talk

Chapter 35: Catching Up

14 0 0
بواسطة Gamekip99

Quick recap: Jin and Tatsumi were currently back from their trip and trying to catch up on everything that happened in the last couple of days.

Jin asked his brother where was Sheele and Jun didn't know what to say. Neither did the team. So Leone, Mine, and Jun decided to take him.

Mine: Come with us.

Jun: You won't like it.

Jin: What happened?

====================
==========

The group were walking until they arrived in a makeshift graveyard where multiple people had their graves dug or gravestones placed.

Jin never really cared about death, and didn't see the problem, but soon it hit him. And for once, he started feeling dread.

And he was right to feel that. Because a few steps later, he saw Sheele's gravestone.

Jin: She's dead?

Mine: Yeah. She died trying to fight off the bitch Psycho Conda!

Jun: Seryu.

Leone: Brown hair, has a dog Imperial Arms, robot parts, and keeps coming from beyond the grave to torment us?

Jin: Oh. Can I stay here for a bit? *sniff* Need to clear a few things.

Jun: Ok.

The three leave and Mine actually starts to feel bad for the black haired wolf.

Mine: I can't believe he's finally feeling emotion. I wish it wasn't at the cost of Sheele.

Leone: Yeah. I'm glad your brother's back, but why didn't you say something about the Jaegers?

Jun: I don't know.

Jin fell onto his knees, and started to cry. He didn't know why. He hated it. Yet for Sheele, tears filled his eyes.

Jin: (Why?! Why?! I thought I could brush off your death like it was just another human dying, or some grunt soldier. But you were one of my best friends.......a human......yet you cared for me like I was one of you!)

Jin let out all of his tears at Sheele's grave as he kept mourning in his head.

Jin: (How could a human such as you make me feel so proud, cares, and now, sad? I guess you just had what I couldn't. But what did you have? What do they have?)

Jin brushes his kneecaps and heads off to his duties. Then, using his poison element of the Imperial Arms, he erases the sadness he had in his mind and gets a message from Jun.

Jun: Terminus. Get moving. We have a task for you. To the laboratory.

====================
==========

Esdeath was walking with Najenda and Narita, to the place where the 4 generals of the army met. She wasn't exactly trusted, so Narita kept an eye on her at all times.

Esdeath: Do I really need all these clones watching me?

Narita: Did you really need to kill all those Northerners, and aggravate the Ban Tribe years ago?

Esdeath: Ok. I get it. But where are the-

The generals opened the door and they were greeted by Haruki Jackson.

Esdeath: Haruki Jackson.

Haruki was silent as he gestured Esdeath to take a seat. Sky Alexander, Sophia Riley, and Declan O'Neil were inside.

Sophia: Hello, Esdeath.

Declan: Ok. Everyone, first off, meet Esdeath.

Everyone greeted the ice general as she just waved back.

Declan: First off, we need to make sure everyone gets accustomed to you Jaegers.

Esdeath: How must we do that?

Declan: You guys are staying here for the moment. Night Raid is also doing the same. Ever since their base got blown up by Kim and Budo, we've been trying to find another safe place in the Capitol. But the best thing for now is help out people.

Esdeath: Why should I have to help out the weak?

Declan: Don't forget, they all fear you. If you gain their trust, they'll be loyal to you.

Esdeath: Don't we have an army?

Sky: Uh........Blue? Do we?

Sophia: Yes. We do. But they're not fond of you either. So we'll introduce you when one of us 4 does a training exercise. Then slowly but surely, they'll come to trust you. But it'll take time.

Esdeath: Alright. But if this army is as good as they think it is, they should know their place with us.

Haruki: That's true.

Narita: You seem to have your old army under your respect. Just do the same old thing you did, and you'll gain their loyalty as well.

====================
==========

Jin was currently in the military lab and analyzing his stone. It was starting to crack. He tried remembering times in where he knew the stone cracked. However, they were few and far between.

Then, he was taking a look at the watches for the Jaegers. Unlike the others Night Raid had which were silver and blue, the Jaegers had black and gold watches.

Not to mention, he was analyzing Wave's condition after the fisherman used the stone to cure Kurome of poison.

He soon got a call from Najenda.

Jin: Jin Tengoku?

Najenda: Hey, could you go with the Jaegers to see a play?

Jin: Not a chance. Not only because of me, but because of Tatsumi 2.0 using the Mark of Hell and nearly incapacitating his body!

Wave: I know it was stupid! But I had to cure her!

Jin: I could've cured her! All you needed to do was ask! *to Najenda* Give me some time, and I'll come.

Najenda: Ok.

He hangs up and walks out.

Wave: Where are you going?

Jin: I'm getting Jun. Maybe his light can stop your unnecessary condition.

He walks out to get Jun while Wave just sits there feeling sorry and guilty.

Wave: (Why does he hate me?)

====================
==========

After a while, he gets Jun and they take a look at Wave. Turns out, his skin had purple scars.

Jin: What do those scars feel like?

Wave: Burning, blinding, and bleeding.

Jun: Well, I can cure you! Hopefully.

He attempts to shoot a blast of light at Wave who gets back in fear for some reason.

Wave: Leave me alone!

Jun: Why are you scared?

Wave: Sorry, I'm just not a fan of wolves or any 4 legged dog creature ever since your brother mauled me to death one time!

Jun: Well, say you're sorry bro. After all. You should be teaming up with them.

Jin: Ok. I'm sorry for mauling you to death. Even though we were on opposite sides, it is better to be allies now.

Wave: I forgive you.

However, both men had differing opinions towards the reconciliation.

Jin: (Be lucky my brother is here.)

Wave: (Just wish my stupid fear would.)

Jun then blasts Wave with light as his symptoms start to lessen. But the healing wasn't doing its job entirely.

Jun: Give me a minute.

He kept blasting Wave with healing light until his stone had an audible crack.

Jun: Why did the stone just crack?

Jin: Come to think of it, I heard it too when Wade-

Wave: Uh, it's Wave.

Jin: -Wave used my dark stone.

Wave: Guys? I'm still not quite sure if this is cured?

Jin: *sigh* Our stones are cracking for some reason. We're close to destroying them.

Wave: Oh. So I should probably not rely on the healing? Alright.

Jin: You're ok with it?

Wave: No. But if other people need the healing, I'm ok with giving up the usage for them.

Jin: Alright. Let me get something.

He goes through his potions and gives Wave a yellow light potion.

Jin: I'll give you a healing potion me and Jun made. Put this on the dark scar. It will lessen the symptoms. And it was made with the stone.

Wave: Ok. Thanks.

The fisherman leaves as Jin starts to get mad. He then punches a wall multiple times out of anger until he stops and takes some deep breaths.

Jin: Jun.......I'm starting to wonder why we're even here.

Jun: Jin, our stones are close to breaking. Soon, we'll go home.

Jin: But what home do we have now? Our mom and dad are in a coma, our base was blown up, we can't even enter our home in heaven because of the army, and to top it all off, we have to team up with these humans.

Jun: I know. But you don't really hate Night Raid, do you?

Jin: I'm doing this for you, brother. You like these humans. I don't. But I want to stick with you.

Jun: Let's just go and train the soldiers.

The brothers go out of the laboratory and soon run into Najenda.

Najenda: Oh good, Jin. I need your help.

Jin: With what?

Najenda: We managed to get Isaac's Imperial Arms. Bio Unity.

She holds the earring cross and Jin was shocked at the sight.

Jin: You fought Isaac?

Jun: We all did while you and Tatsumi were rounding up the Jaegers.

Jin: Why weren't you able to use it to help us?

Najenda: This Imperial Arms is almost incompatible with everyone. Except you. We haven't tried it on you yet. So we want to see. Come with me.

Najenda takes the brothers to the military hospital, and found Kelly and Mia administering treatments onto two people. Chelsea and Trent.

Jin: What happened?

Najenda: We came across the 4 demons and they were swiftly taken down by the HR Generals, but Trent and Chelsea are in comas. We think this can heal them again, but no one could use it.

Jin: Alright hand it over.

Najenda tosses the Teigu to Jin, and he activates the power. Jin then feels the surge of energy going through him as he starts healing Chelsea and Trent. But it creates a shockwave for Jun, Najenda, and the two other women.

Jin: Give me a minute.

Jin looks over the two, and sees a report from Dr. Reed.

Jin: Poison Ivy punch, and using 2 Imperial Arms. *sigh* You humans astound me.

He uses Bio Unity and soon their conditions are cleared as the two assassins wake up.

Trent: Where are we?

Chelsea: Jin? You're back!

They hug the misanthropic wolf and he tries to break free, but Jun goes in for the hug as well.

Jun: You're alive! Thank goodness!

Najenda: Thank you Jin.

Jin starts feeling less hateful, and then hugs the group as well. He was surrounded by Night Raid-the one group of humans he likes-, and his friends got all healed up.

Jin: Wait. Maybe-

He uses Bio Unity to try and destroy his brother's stone and his as well, however, it still didn't work and didn't even make as much as a crack.

Jin: Well, good try. Come on. Let's get to training.

Najenda: Yeah, we need to help train the soldiers. Come on you two.

Jin: Wait, what about us?

Najenda: You can train against the generals.

Both: Yes, ma'am.

Jin: And you two. Stay here, and don't do anything reckless.

====================
==========

The group of generals then walk over to the training barracks and meet up with Najenda, Narita, and the two brothers.

Esdeath: Hello, Jin, Jun, Najenda.

Najenda: Esdeath.

Sky: Ok. First off, we should have this army be taught how to fight Earthen Spirits.

Esdeath: Perhaps a demonstration.

Jin: Sure.

Currently, the army was training and fighting with swords or other weapons, and some were going through obstacle courses and hand to hand combat. They all stopped one the generals entered.

Najenda: Meet General Esdeath. In spite of her being opposing side, she will be with us.

Esdeath: Yes. First off, we shall teach and prepare you to fight against Earthen Spirits. I will fight against Jin.

She launches ice spikes towards Jin which he dodges with a crouch and then sweeps her leg. Then he kicks her in the stomach as she flies into a wall as it cracks.

Esdeath: Yes! That is what we are fighting!

Jin: (That's strange. She should've busted it down.)

Esdeath: Come on! More!

Jin rushes to Esdeath and grabs her arms, and then tosses her into the ground again.

He rushes up to her and fires a fire blast at her to which she deflects. She pulls out her rapier and tries to attack Jin. But he guards each and every time with his gauntlets.

Esdeath: (Those claws aren't just for show. They're a sword and shield in one. Smart. But I have powers like him too.)

She turns into a hawk and starts flying around Jin, and fires ice feathers. They were sharp as they were fast. So Jin created a fire shield and melted them.

Jin: You can't stop me.

Esdeath: I'm afraid I can. After all. We don't stop until the other is down.

She keeps trying to stab him, but he then gets her sword, sticks it into the ground, and kicks the blade as it snapped in half.

Then he tackles Esdeath into the ground and sticks her down using his claws.

Jin: Good job.

Esdeath: You too.

He withdraws his gauntlets as Esdeath gets back up, and Jun repairs her blade.

Jun: We will be facing more people like us! So we'll all play a part in this training. Soon, the empire will be rebuilt and so will everyone's lives as well!

They all cheer for Jun as Jin smiled at his brother. Esdeath took notice and remembered that moment as Narita looked at her.

Narita: Why are you looking at Jin?

Esdeath: I admire a strong opponent. He is strong. But I'll be stronger.

Narita: (Classic Esdeath.)

Najenda: Now, come along. We have some things to do regarding the new organization known as Wild Hunt.

They walk off, the generals and brothers, and talk on the way back.

Najenda: Anyway, I'm sending Kelly to observe something. The Umatora Theater. We believe Wild Hunt is headed there next. Thanks to Genjiro Tendo.

Jun: Leone's friend?

Jin: Yes bro.

Haruki: I'm headed there too.

Declan: They're also headed with my new recruit.

He snaps his fingers, and a fire blast appears out of nowhere. But it wasn't from him. Soon, a boy with orange hair appears and walks right through the fire.

Declan: Meet Pedro Wolfe. Eaten by a Danger Beast, yet somehow controlled it from the inside and crafted us an Imperial Arms. Along with me, Kelly, Dr. Reed, Sky, Sophia, and Haruki, we're the main officers of the Hidden Resistance. Before you guys came along.

Jin: Who's the leader?

Declan: It's a collective effort.

Jin: Ok, but who's the main guy?

Jun: Maybe we shouldn't say that. Don't want any hurt feelings.

Declan: We have 3 main goals. 1. Defeat Honest, Isaac, the Emperor, and the Shadow Daggers. 2. Reform the Empire with us in charge. And 3, getting you two gods home by destroying the stones. All of it, we do together.

Everyone: Yeah.

Declan: Now come on, Haruki and Pedro. We need to meet up with Kelly and Reed for the Umatora Theater.

====================
==========

Chapter 35: End

====================
==========

As the squad of generals and the doctor and lieutenant put on fancy outfits, Kelly hugs Leone goodbye and they teleport off to he Umatora Theater. As they leave, Jun goes up to his blond girlfriend.

Jun: Hey, Leone? How's about we go for a little walk?

Leone: Ok, my fox.

Jin: Can I come?

Jun: Sorry, Jin, but it's just us. I hope you don't take this too seriously.

Jin: It's ok. Go on, you two crazy kids.

The two brothers fist bump as Leone and her boyfriend walk out of the hideout. Once they get out of the hill, they walk onto a lake. It was as clear as a gem, and filled with greenery.

Jun: Anyway Leone, I just wanted to have some alone time with you.

Leone: Yeah. We rarely ever got any.

Jun: So, a lot sure has changed. I mean, heaven has a lot of scenery, but the nature here is cool too.

Leone: Yeah.

Jun: Anyway, once my parents awake from their coma after Jin does some work on how to get up, maybe we can see them again.

Leone: I think they'd really like that.

Jun: Yeah.

Leone: So Jun, your father runs heaven?

Jun: Yep.

Leone: Do you plan on running it, or will Jin?

Jun: Jin says it'll be a cold day in hell when he'll run heaven. And hell barely supplies cold air. I'm next in line. If I ever go back. But if I do, you'll run it with me!

Leone: ...Cool.

Jun: I can tell you're not into it. Don't worry. It's just checking on people of heaven and also looking after the humans. And most of it's my job.

Leone: No, not that. I mean, will I be confined to it?

Jun: No. You can head down like me. We're Earthen Spirits after all. As long as you wear that belt.

Leone: You're so sweet, Jun!

She kisses him on the lips and does the same as well, as he hugged her tightly.

Leone and Jun kept on running around the lake and playing around, or seeing the lush greenery. It was filled with wonder and a lot of adventure.

Soon, Jun went down on one knee, pulled out a ring, and was actually proposing to Leone.

Jun: Leone, I know you and I are human and spirit, but you have been a light in my life. A light that's more valuable than what the stone gives out.

Leone: What are you saying?

Jun: Leone? Will you be my wife?

She didn't know what to say. Jun was hoping for a yes, but understood it wasn't the right time since there was a war going on between them and the Empire.

But to Leone, that didn't matter.

Leone: Yes! Yes! YES!

She slips the ring onto her finger as Jun picks her up and spins her around. They had no idea what would happen when Jin would find out, but it didn't matter. It was just Jun and Leone.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

恋の羊羹 (On Hold) بواسطة Sweetpotato

الخيال (فانتازيا)

3.3K 397 7
恋の羊羹 (Koi no Yokan) origin: Japanese meaning: The feeling upon first meeting someone that you will inevitably fall in love with
34K 873 70
The past can never be changed, wrongs can never be made right, and for 17 year old Rokuro Touko, this is even more true. After a traumatic experience...
18.2K 517 75
Today, most people around the world are familiar with the tale of the U.S.S. Missouri, an Iowa-class battleship that survived the war, the Iowa-class...
1.6K 37 9
I don't need to explain this ( I would but I have nothing) it's on the title and it's in the Bio.