avengers and co. react

By kas-2y5

basically just all the avengers and aos characters reacting to things because i couldn't find any books like... More

arrival
introductions
aos out of context reaction
incorrect quotes
reacting to ships
ship edits
dousy time loop moment
mackhammer and the shield band
DP: the innuendos and marvel cast
more aos scenes

explanation

128 3 0
By kas-2y5

A/N: this chapter is so incredibly short, I apologise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as soon as everyone takes a seat, kas moves to the front of the screen.

"i will now begin explaining to you why we are here." she says.

"where is 'here' exactly?" tony says.

"we are in a pocket dimension of sorts. i have taken you all from different points in time so that i can show you some things. i have brought you all here to watch clips of your lives and friends lives. i'm from another universe where you all are fictional characters with your own movies/tv shows."

"hold on- the multiverse is real?!" tony says, surprised.

"yes, the multiverse is real. anyways let's move on."

the OG6 avengers suddenly turn to Coulson. a mixture of 'how are you alive?' to 'why didn't anyone tell us?' suddenly erupted in the room.

"QUIET! all will be explained in time."
a chorus of 'okay's rings through the room.
"first we will be watching a few clips from a certain SHIELD team." the room settles as the lights dim and the screen lights up with the first video.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.2K 73
Oneshots with spiderkid and avengers. Been reading loads of these recently, so I decided to do my own. Leave comments. I don't own any of the charact...
7.5K 225 43
-still being edited- Hey, my name's Jasmine (or so I thought..) and here's my story as of.. well, right now actually- I live a normal life with my da...
620K 13.3K 39
(complete/discontinued) I gave up lol, pls read it tho theres some quality content so. here we go. I figured that oneshots would help me with my othe...
11.1K 268 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...