From the forge to union(Union...

De Blackmega2004

So. You remember that baby celestialsapien that Ben 10 and his friends saved from Aggregor? Well that baby wa... Mais

Bio
Harem
Chapter 1:Entering the exam
Chapter 2:Yang vs Cinder
Chapter 3:True self
Chapter 5:Changings
Chapter 6:Godly time🥭
Chapter 7:The rage of Y/n
Chapter 8:Beach trip

Chapter 4:First day of school(corrected)

727 23 34
De Blackmega2004

The next day we could see Y/n in front of Union academy. His face was smiling like crazy as he had a school bag with nothing in it so he can stock as much as homework as possible. He enter he school and everyone stare at him scared cuz of what he did yesterday. He then see a door where it is written "Class 1-A" on it and he open the door revealing the students including team RWBY, Momo, Izuku, Kibs and Issei.

Y/n:Hi!

Issei:NOT YOU AGAIN!!!

Y/n:...Do we know each others?

Everyone:

Issei start crying as Y/n is confused.

Y/n:...Why is everyone Yelling?

Then suddenly he look down and see a guy in a yellow sleeping bag.

The men then start approaching Y/n like he is a caterpillar.

The man then get up on his feet and unzip his sleeping bag revealing himself.

???:I am Shota Aizawa. I'll be your teacher. Go sit next to Momo.

Momo lift her hand and Y/n happily walk toward the desk and sit next to her.(The students are 2 per desk)

Aizawa:I hope none of you die this year like Bakugo did. He beated his meat so hard he explode his dick and balls. Anyway now we will be starting with math.

As the class begin. Momo was doing her math work until she feel some eyes staring at her. And when she look at her side to see Y/n who have his eyes extending out of his socket toward her work as he was copying her. She was about to scream of fear and suprise but cover her mouth to not disturb the class.

Momo:*Whisper*DON'T COPY ME!!!

Y/n eyes return to their sockets.

Y/n:Sorry.

Momo:If you are a god why do you need to copy?

Y/n:Hey im omnipotent not omnicient. And schysophreniac, if you consider the fact that i have three personnality with each having autism.

Momo:Wait what?

Y/n:Then i guess I'll use my three hyper intelligent brains!

Brain1:I want cuddles.

Brain2:I wanna hug mommy.

Brain3:I WANNA FU-

Y/n:Whoops nope bad idea. Welp guess i have to kill the math.

Momo:WHAT?!?!

Y/n enter the book of math and start beating the numbers and letters. He grab a × sign and throw it toward a 0 and the do a german suplex to a 1 before approaching a 8.

Y/n:WHY DO YOU WEAR A BELT FUCKING ZERO!!!

Y/n then rip a belt off the 8 making it a 0

Y/n:AH I KNEW IT!!! Alright time to annihilate this!

He then make the entire book explode making the book burn as Y/n walk out of the book like nothing happened.

Y/n:Ahh much better.

He then see all the students in a corner of the classroom including Aizawa as Y/n stare at them innocently.

Y/n:You guys ok?

Later.

It was the pause and while everyone was eating some snacks, Y/n had nothing as he ear his stomach suddenly growl. Momo look confused as she eat a whole piece of cake.

Momo:Are you hungry?

Y/n:Yeah. Despite what people think we celestialsapiens must eat.

Momi:What do you feed off? A special food?

Y/n:We consume energy. But we need a large quantity. So we eat planets or suns. Personnaly my favorites are supernovas. They are spicy yet sweet.

Everyone stop what they were doing and stare at Y/n looking scared.

Y/n:But no worries i won't eat the planet.

Eveeyone sight in relief.

Y/n:But i will do it if i need to.

Everyone start sweating again.

Y/n:Now that i think of it im seriously hungry. Im a gonna go eat a sun see ya'.

Y/n teleport and reappear and burp flames as he pat his round belly.

Y/n:Ahhh it taste a lot like magnesium but it tasted good.

Momo was sweating as she bite a bit of her cake.

Y/n:Ohhh what's that?

Momo:I-It's cake.

Y/n:Is it why your so round?

Momo blush and look down ashamed.

Momo:I guess your gonna mock me as well?

Y/n:Why would i mock you? My mom always told me that round people are always the best cuddlers.

Momo look suprised.

Momo:Did she?

Y/n:Yeah. I remember the time she told me that.

Flashback.

We could see a baby Y/n celestialsapian looking at his mother who hold him in her palm.

Mom:Remember ... . A woman who is round is better at cuddles. Your savior friend was dating a round woman. What was her name? Gwen i think. It dosen't matter.

Flashback end.

Y/n:So yeah if your round then that mean you give the best cuddles!

Momo:I...

Momo start feeling her heart beating faster and faster until she notice Yang glaring at her and start doing sign language.

Yang:Back off he is mine!

Ruby:Yang what are you doing? Oh are we playing charade?! Ok hum...Buritto...in...my...hum...ass?

Weiss:Of course not! She said "I want to be pampered"

Blake:I thaught she said "I wanna swim in melted chocolate with Y/n"

Yang face palm. Momo simply giggle as Y/n looked confused.

Y/n:What's chocolate?

Momo is auprised but simply smile and search in her launch box who was filled with snacks and take a chocolate tablet and give it to him.

Momo:Eat this. It's chocolate.

Y/n nod and he take a bite with the wrapping and spit it out almost instantly.

Y/n:THIS IS DISGUSTING!!!

Momo:No wait unwrap it first!

Y/n blink a few time and then unwrap a part and looked shocked.

Y/n:Ohhh.

Y/n take a bite and his brain explode.

Y/n:GOOD LORD BLACK SHARK THIS TASTE AWSOME!!!!

Y/n eat the chocolate and unwrap the rest and eat it all in one quick bite.

Y/n:This taste way better than a supernova!!!!

Momo:Im happy you like it. But hum...who is his black shark?

Y/n:Huh? Oh this is the god we celestialsapien worship. My mom told me that he come from a trinity of three deity. The white snake. The black shark and the grey rabbit. The black shark is our creator god. He created everything! Even this delicious chocolate! He is time time stronguer than my dad who is the leader of the celestialsapien. Legends say that he is the very first person with the autism and he created the autism spectrum himself!

Blackmega2004:Ahahaha.... This isn't any kind of forshadowing(⁠●⁠_⁠_⁠●⁠)

Momo:Incredible!

Y/n:I know right? This is seriously my favorite story of all time!

The two were chatting and becoming very good friends. But for Momo just like Yang her heart start missing beats and flutter at the innocence and kindness of the young boy. Right now this first day is going well.

(The chapter is shorter than the other cuz i feel like it is a good chapter end right now)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.4K 212 13
I have seen the education system fail so many people, I wanted to make sure I'd save everyone I could before it was too late. I might not have superp...
859K 23.9K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
101K 3.8K 25
You had always dreamed of being a hero, just like everyone else, but when your quirk developed your realised just how impossible it was. While everyo...
781 18 16
"Haha! You want to be a hero?! Well sorry Y/n but it's too far from your reach!" "Ms. L/N, you should probably look for a school that isn't hard to g...