Summertime Sadness, the Cure...

By 8BandagedBunny8

When the Tozier twins move to Derry Maine in the summer of '89, they begin to learn the horrors of what their... More

Chapter One: A Sould Mate Who Wasn't Meant To Be ๐ŸŽˆ
Chapter Two: New Friends, New Beginnings ๐ŸŽˆ
Chapter Three: What Happens Here, Stays With Us ๐ŸŽˆ
Chapter Four: It Took Him By Surpise ๐ŸŽˆ

Chapter Five: Talk Transitions Into Reality๐ŸŽˆ

4 0 0
By 8BandagedBunny8

Y/N's Perspective:

We made it to Memorial Park, and sat on the benches. Our bikes were on the grass beside us. We were all talking to one another about things we enjoy. Like how Eddie enjoyed being clean and his friends. Or how Richie enjoyed his comics and street fighter. As for me, I enjoy music and nature.

We went on to talk about basic things, like our favorite colors, favorite foods, favorite beverages, the list goes on.

We were just basking in the presence of one another and enjoying life. Then, Eddie went dead silent. The corners of his mouth straightend and his eyes grew wider. "What's wrong?" I asked, then turned my head to look where he was looking. A tall kid, seemed to have a blonde mullet and menacing, snake like eyes that could cut through you with ease was walking over to us.

"Kaspbrak." The boy said. His tone menacing and intimidating. "Shit . ." Eddie whispered. The boy made his way to us and hovered over Eddie. Eddie began to shake. "Stand up." The boy spoke coldly. Eddie was paralyzed with fear. "I said get up Kaspbrak! Have you forgotten whose in charge?"

"Leave him alone!" I tried to match his tone. The kid turned, looming over me. "Did you say something, little girl?"

"For one, don't call me "little girl". Two, what gives you the right to order him around?" I stood up tall, head held high and cheast puffed out. I glared at this kid, as he did in turn.

He pushed me back on the bench and pinned me onto it. His hand on either one of my arms, keeping me down. He was using a shit ton of force. I went to kick him, but before I could he stepped down on both of my feet. Now I really was stuck.

"Listen here bitch. I don't take orders from losers like you. Now here is what you are gonna do. One, you are to never talk to me that way again. Two, you are gonna tell me you understand and that you will do what I tell you to. Understand?"

"Go blow your dad, you mullet wearing asshole." I spat in his face. He flinched, his disgust showing. He looked back at me, and forced my hands together as he held them forcefully with one hand. He had a death grip on my fingers. A knife appeared in his other hand. Caressing the knife's blade lightly against my cheek, grazing the skin, he spoke, "I'm gonna show you what happens when you don't listen. Show you what happens when you mess with Henry Bowers."

My once knitted brows softened, then tensed up in fear. My eyes wide, like Eddie's had been when he hovered over him. I felt the blade start digging into my cheek. Before he could finish whatever he was gonna do to my face, he grunted in pain. His grip on me loosened and he dropped his knife. Henry fell to the ground, writhing in pain. I saw Richie standinging behind him. "Never talk to my sister like that! Never touch my sister like that! I will make sure you are pissing blood for months, do you hear?!"

Eddie grabbed me by my torso and brought me to my feet at the side of the bench. He put my bike handles in my hands. "Bike to the alley from before, we'll meet you there." He whispered to me. I nodded and began to bike away.

I looked behind me to see the other two grabbing their bikes and following.

We got to the alley, out of breath. I sat where Ben had sat before. Eddie sat next to me, on my right. Richie sat to next to me on my left. Rich grabbed my face and began analyzing my cheek. When he removed his hand that he placed below the cheek with the cut, there was a coat of blood over it.

"Are you okay?! I'm so sorry I didn't act sooner Puppy! I'm so sorry!" Richie exclaimed. He hasn't called me "Puppy" for a while. He gave me the nick name when we were younger.

// F L A S H B A C K //

Third Person Perspective:

Y/N and Richie were running around the feild with there kite. The kite, the spool in Y/N's small hands, was up high in the air. They were giggling, having a good time.

"It's my turn!" Richie exclaimed.

"A little longer, please?" Y/N gave Richie her little puppy dog eyes.

"But it's my turn, Puppy!"

"Puppy? That's a silly name!" Y/N giggled.

"Well, it's what you are! Now, it's my turn with the kite!" Richie held his hand out, waiting for Y/N to give him the spool to the kite.

"Fine!" Y/N puffed out her little, chubby cheeks and handed it over to Richie.

// F L A S H B A C K E N D E D //

Y/N's Perspective:

The reason behind the nickname grew as time progressed. I have always been smaller than Richie, and he is protective over me, as if I were a puppy. He says that I'm more innocent, and child-like, though not in a bad way.

Since he'd call me Puppy, I'd call him Runt. Since he is an acquired taste and different from others, but I wouldn't want him any other way.

"It's okay, Runt. No need to obsess over what you could have done. Let's focus on what you did do. You kicked the Henry Bowers that we heard so much about in the balls! That had to take balls. You probably have more than he has now." Richie, Eddie and I all kinda chuckled at this.

"Y/N?" I faced Eddie, as he continued to speak. "I'm truly sorry about this. Here, let me take care of the cut on your face. May I see?" I looked to Richie. He dropped his hand off of my face, as Eddie raised his hands to examine the cut on my cheek. "Oh shit . ." Eddie exclaimed.

"What? What's wrong?"

"That's deeper than I expected, though I think I can patch it up good." He sounded uneasy, which didn't help the fear that was rising inside of me. "Let me clean and patch it up. Just know you have to clean and bandage it every morning and night, okay?" I nodded.

"I'm so sorry Puppy . ." Richie said. He rested his head on the back of my left shoulder. "It's all good, Runt. Wanna go for icecream after Eddie works his medical magic? Also, Eddie you can come with us as well." Richie nodded, I could feel his head move up and down on my shoulder blade. Eddie grinned slightly. 'I'm glad I was able to make light of what is going on.'

"Hey, Richie?" Eddie spoke, and Richie looked up at him. "What you did to Bowers was badass by the way. I don't think I've seen anyone get him to fall to the ground like that." I could feel Richie grin. "And Y/N, I've never seen anyone stand up to Bowers like you did. I mean, Bill's stood up to him once, but he didn't go as far as you did. That was also totally bad ass." Eddie gave me a smile, and I semi gave him one back, though it hurt to smile due to the deep cut on my cheek.

Eddie finished up his magic. "How does it feel?" He asked.

"Kinda stings, but I'll be okay. Thank you Eddie." I exchanged smiles with him and we all rose to our feet.

"Ice cream?" I ask, stretching my arms up with my fingers intertwined.

"Ice cream." They both reply in unison.

We hop on our bikes and begin to ride to the parlor. Eddie leading us of course, Rich and I having little to no clue where it is.

We eventually got there, and walked in. "I'll pay for your icecream guys. What flavor?" I smiled at them, awaiting their responses. "I'd feel bad if you got my icecream Y/N." Eddie looked nearly ashamed.

"It's okay, I'd be honored to do it." He contemplated his response for a few seconds, then sighed. "Fine, but I owe you." He looks to me with a grin. "Well, keep it a surprise or else I'll feel bad." I shoot him a wink.

He chuckles, "Okay." They both tell me the flavors they'd like and I already know what I want. I order and receive our icecream.

We sit at one of the booths and eat our icecream. 'Perfect end to a day such as this one.' I smile at this thought.

Eventually, we finish and head to our homes. Eddie, Rich and I all made it safe.

Once home, I changed into my comfy clothes and crawled into bed. "Need me to tuck you in?" Richie offered, though I could tell he was joking.

"Nah, I'm good."

"Fine, be that way. Just know you are missing out." He smirked, then turned the lights off. "Goodnight, Puppy."

"Night, Runt."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
377K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...