Engraved in Soul

Da bootomtae

Jungkook and Taehyung were madly in love with each other once upon a time. Unfortunately, life had different... Altro

1. Once again broken
2. Family introduction
3. Tk Enterprises
4. Real faces
5. Welcome party
6. Meeting Sehun
7. Jeon Yeonjun
8. Make you proud
9. Whose photo is this?
10. Unknown someone
12. They met just to separate
13. Promise
14. Getting contract
15. Past corridors
16. Personal secretary

11. Close but still miles apart

113 10 13
Da bootomtae

Sunday

It is currently 3 in the afternoon.
Jungkook is wearing a yellow t-shirt with black jacket and black pants. Perfectly set hair. Clean shave. JT written pendant in neck. Expensive watch in one hand. Smile on face.
His looks are enough to make anyone drool over him.
Jungkook is standing infront of the mirror. Suddenly he sees an image of Taehyung in the mirror.

Taehyung is looking damn gorgeous in a sleeveless one piece yellow dress.
One can clearly see the effect of love on his face as his face is glowing with a different hue.
Wide bambi blue eyes in which Jungkook just wants to lose himself. Pink lips. Small diamond earrings. JT written pendant in neck. Watch in one hand and diamond bracelet in the other.
His hairs are flying in the air and coming into his eyes again and again. Taehyung is trying to remove them with an irritated face.

Jungkook smiles looking at his face.
On seeing him smiling Taehyung asks, "Why are you smiling like this while looking at me? Am I not looking good enough?"
But Jungkook didn't say anything as he was just lost in Taehyung. He couldn't even hear what the other was saying.
On not getting any answer Taehyung comes near him and places his hand on Jungkook's cheek.
Jungkook slightly flinches on feeling the soft hand. He holds Taehyung's hand and says, "Wow Taehyung! What is the occasion today that you yourself came this near me?"

Taehyung frees his hand from Jungkook's grip and places his hands around Jungkook's neck. He says romantically, "Today you are looking really handsome, Mr. Jeon. I just can't take my eyes away from you. I just want to look at you from close."
Hearing this Jungkook holds Taehyung's face in his hands softly and starts arranging his hair properly.
Feeling the soft touch Taehyung's face immediately turns slightly pink.
Jungkook says, "You are looking so beautiful today. Whenever I see you it feels like I am falling in love with you once again."
He then softly touches Taehyung's eyes with his fingers, "Taehyung your eyes are so mesmerizing and deep. Whenever they look at me I feel like they are attracting me towards themselves. I want these eyes to just look at me. Just to dream about me. I just want to see unconditional love for me in these eyes."
Hearing Jungkook Taehyung's eyes became teary.
Jungkook softly kisses his both eyes.

Taehyung intertwines his fingers with Jungkook's and says, "Jungkook this Taehyung only looks this beautiful when you stare at him. These eyes look this much mesmerizing and deep only when they look at you. This Taehyung is living only for his Jungkook. My existence is only because of you. It's only your love which makes me beautiful."
Jungkook softly kisses his forehead and takes Taehyung in his arms. He says, "I just want you to keep in my arms like this for forever. You have become my reason to breathe."

It is a saying that love is a beautiful feeling in which one can easily drown and forget about the whole world.
Something same is also happening with our Jungkook. Whenever Jungkook remembers Taehyung he forgets about the whole world.
Jungkook is standing infront of the mirror for don't know how long.
Yeonjun is looking at him confusedly. He has been calling Jungkook for the past five minutes but his brother is not even moving from his place.
Yeonjun thinks, 'What is wrong with Hyung? Why is he standing like this? I have been calling him for the past five minutes but he is not even moving from here.'
Suddenly Jungkook's phone rings.

Jungkook came out of his thoughts. He was looking here and there to search for his mobile when his eyes fell on Yeonjun who was standing in his room.
Jungkook asks, "Yeonjun you here? What happened? Do you have some work from me?"
Yeonjun replies with a smile, "Hyung I have been here for sometime now. I was calling you but maybe you were lost somewhere."
Jungkook says, "Oh!" Then he remembers his phone is still ringing.
As soon as he lifts his phone the call got cut. Jungkook looks at Yeonjun and asks, "What were you saying Yeonjun?"
Yeonjun says, "I just came to see if you are ready or not. But I can see you are already ready and on top of that you are looking drop dead handsome. All girls and boys are gonna look at you only. We poor people don't even have any chance infront of you."
Jungkook chuckles and says while hitting his back of head slightly, "Stop your this silly drama. You are not looking any less handsome."
He then makes a fake offended face and asks, "And what were you saying that today I am looking handsome? Are you trying to say I don't look handsome otherwise?"
Yeonjun replies, "I didn't mean like that Hyung. Uff no one can win against you."
Jungkook says, "So let's go. Others must be waiting for us."
Yeonjun says, "Yes Hyung."

Otherside Yoongi has gone to Jimin's house to ask the male to join them for the movie.
Mr. and Mrs. Park were really happy to see him. They both had seen how Yoongi takes care of Jimin and they are really happy for their son.
After greeting Jimin's parents and spending some time with them Yoongi then went to Jimin's room.
Jimin was reading some books when he heard a knock on his room's door. Without thinking much he gives permission to come inside and again gets busy reading.
Yoongi comes inside the room and sees Jimin busy reading. He moves towards the bed where Jimin is sitting.
Soon Jimin also notices someone's presence and on seeing it's Yoongi a wide smile appears on his lips.

Jimin immediately stands up from the bed and says, "Yoongi when did you come? And why didn't you inform me that you are coming?"
Yoongi says, "If I would have told you about my visit earlier then how I would have been able to see your this beautiful smile."
Jimin blushes slightly hearing this. He says, "Stop your cheesy talks. Tell me why you are here on Sunday instead of taking your peaceful sleep at home." He rolls his eyes while saying the last part. He knows sleep is very precious for Yoongi. Sometimes Jimin even doubts if Yoongi loves something else other than his sleep.
Yoongi says with an offended face, "What do you mean by that? I don't always sleep."
Jimin rolls his eyes again and says in a sarcastic tone, "Yeah yeah totally agree with you." He then asks, "Now tell me why you are here?"
Yoongi says, "You always complain about me not spending much time with you. So today I came to take you for a movie."
Jimin almost screams hearing this. He hugs Yoongi tightly and says, "Thank you Yoongi. I am really happy. You wait outside. I will just get ready."

Yoongi says with slight hesitation, "Umm Jimin I also have something else to tell you."
Jimin asks, "Tell me what it is, Yoongi."
Yoongi makes Jimin sit on bed and he himself kneels on the ground infront of Jimin. He holds Jimin's hand and says, "Firstly please promise me Jimin you won't get angry with me after what I am going to say."
Jimin asks worriedly, "Why are you saying like that Yoongi?"
Yoongi again says, "Please Jimin! Promise me."
Jimin says, "Ok Yoongi. Now tell me what you want to talk about?"
Yoongi takes a deep breath and says, "Jimin this whole plan of the movie is of Jungkook and my friends. They all want you to join them. "
Hearing this Jimin's face turns red due to anger but he has promised Yoongi that he won't be angry with him so without saying anything he just turns his face on the other side.
Yoongi was well aware that Jimin will get angry as soon as he hears Jungkook's name. He holds Jimin's face softly and turns it towards himself. He says, "I know Jimin that you don't want to even hear Jungkook's name. But can you for once think with a cool mind. Jungkook is not wrong."

The anger which Jimin was subsiding till now finally burst out. He says angrily, "Oh so this whole movie plan is not yours. I should have already guessed it. How come Mr. Min Yoongi have time for me? It was all Mr. Jeon Jungkook's kindness."
Yoongi was about to say something but Jimin stopped him by showing his hand.
He says, "Yoongi you always take Jungkook's side. You always support him even after knowing what is right and wrong. But I am not like you. I haven't forgotten what Jungkook has done with my bestfriend nor I will forget it. So meeting your friends is a far thing. I don't even want to see their faces."

Yoongi who was listening to everything until now quietly also becomes angry.
He says angrily, "Jimin you always consider Jungkook wrong. I agree that some big misunderstanding happened and Taehyung has to face a lot because of it. We also feel bad for him."

Jimin says angrily, "You just feel bad for him. Yoongi what was my friend's fault? He was just in love but what did Jungkook do with him? He gave only pain to Taehyung in return. If today I can see an emptiness in his eyes. He doesn't say but I know that he hasn't forgotten Jungkook till now." Saying that he burst into tears.

Yoongi immediately wipes his tears softly. This time he says softly, "Jimin I am understanding what you are trying to say. You always say that Taehyung is in pain because of Jungkook but believe me Jungkook is going through the same pain.  I can clearly see it in his eyes. Jungkook still loves Taehyung a lot. Taehyung resides in Jungkook's every breath. He just wants to meet Taehyung once. They both are eachother's happiness Jimin. If we want them both to be happy then we have to forget all these things and try to help them."

Slowly slowly Jimin is understanding what Yoongi is saying. He wipes his tears and hugs Yoongi. He says, "Firstly I am sorry for getting angry like this Yoongi. You are right. Only Jungkook can bring happiness in Taehyung's life. I am ready to meet Jungkook."
Hearing this Yoongi takes a sigh of relief. Finally his efforts were effective. Now no one can stop Jungkook and Taehyung from meeting eachother.
Yoongi says, "Thanks Jimin for understanding."
Jimin nods and says, "Now wait outside. I will get ready."
Yoongi says, "Ok." And leaves the room.
After sometime they both left from there to watch a movie with others.

Such a coincidence. Today both Taehyung and Jungkook are wearing the same colour.
On one side Jungkook is wearing a yellow t-shirt with black jacket and black pants and on the other side Taehyung is wearing a yellow dress with black floral designs.
Without knowing both Taehyung and Jungkook are coloured in the same colour.

Taehyung is sitting in his room after getting when Sehun calls him.
Taehyung picks it and Sehun says, "Hello Taehyung."
Taehyung says, "Hello Sehun. When are you reaching?"
Sehun replies, "I will be there soon. I just called to know that you haven't changed your plan right?"
Taehyung asks, "Which plan?"
Sehun says, "To watch a movie with us."
Taehyung says, "No I am coming."
Sehun says, "That's good. If you had said no, I wouldn't have talked to you."
Saying that he cuts the call.
Taehyung just chuckles at the male's childishness.

Soon Sehun and Bogum reached Kim's house.
Soobin says, "Sehun Hyung you guys are so late. Let's go quickly otherwise we will miss the movie."
Sehun says, "Ok ok. Stop whining now. Let's go."
He then says to Taehyung, "Taehyung I and Soobin are going in my car. You come with Bogum in his car."
Bogum was really happy hearing this while Taehyung is feeling slightly uncomfortable. He don't want to stay alone with Bogum but not wanting to be rude he agrees reluctantly.
Sehun leaves in his own car with Soobin.
No only Taehyung and Bogum are left.
Bogum was about to open passenger seat's door for Taehyung but before he can do that, Taehyung opens the back seat door and sits inside.
Bogum being embarrassed just sits at the driver's seat and starts driving.

Bogum is checking Taehyung again and again throw rare view mirror but Taehyung is just looking out of the window with headphones in his ears.
Bogum thinks, 'What a boy. Not even looking at me for once. Don't know why he is always uncomfortable with me. Here I am dreaming about getting married with him and other side he don't even looks at me. What I do about it?'

Taehyung was looking out of the window when suddenly Bogum applies breaks. He was barely able to stop himself from colliding with front seat.
He looks in front to see what is happening.
An old woman suddenly came in front of the car which is in front of Bogum's car. To save her the car's driver has to suddenly apply breaks due to which his and Bogum's car have a small collision. The driver is known other than Jungkook.
Bogum got really angry. For the first time Taehyung is with him in his car and he could have got hurt. Secondly due to collision his car got damaged.
Seeing the car in front of her that old lady falls on the ground. Jungkook came out of the car to help her.
Bogum also came out of his car angrily.

Jungkook helps the lady to get up and says, "Are you ok grandma? You suddenly came in front of my car that's why I have to apply breaks suddenly."
Then Bogum reaches them angrily and says, "And have to hit my car. Right Mr.?"
Jungkook ignores him and again asks, "Grandma are you fine?"
Grandma says, "Yes son. It's really hot today and because of warm weather I was feeling slightly dizzy so I couldn't see your car. Please forgive me son."
Jungkook says, "Grandma you don't have to ask for forgiveness. It's alright. I am happy that you didn't get hurt."
Bogum says angrily, "Excuse me Mr. I am talking to you. Were you driving in drunk state? If you don't know how to drive then why were you even doing it."
Jungkook says calmly, "I am sorry Mr. I didn't hit your car intentionally. This grandma suddenly came infront of my car that's why I have to apply breaks."
Before Bogum can say something a lady came towards them. She says to the old woman, "Mom you are here. I was searching for you."
Grandma says, "I have to buy something that's why I came here but due to warm weather I got dizzy and came infront of his car." She points at Jungkook while telling about last part.
The lady says, "Thanks Mr. for saving my mother. Now we will take our leave."
Before leaving the grandma says to Jungkook, "May God bless you with lots of happiness son."

Now only Jungkook and Bogum are standing there.
Jungkook says calmly, "I am once again sorry Mr. You can tell me whatever loss you have to face for your car's damage. I will pay for it."
Bogum says angrily, "What do you think of yourself? Don't show attitude of your money to me. Because of you my expensive car got damaged."

Taehyung gets bore sitting inside the car while waiting for Bogum. He decides to go out and check what is the matter.
Otherside Yeonjun was waiting inside the car for Jungkook when Jungkook's phone starts ringing. On seeing it's an international call Yeonjun decides to go out and give Jungkook's phone to him.
Yeonjun quickly comes near Jungkook and says, "Hyung it's a call from London."
Jungkook tells Yeonjun to talk with Bogum and himself walks away from them to receive the call.
Seeing this Bogum becomes more angry.

Yeonjun asks, "What happened Mr.? My brother said to talk with you. What is the matter?"
Bogum says angrily, "Your brother applied brakes suddenly due to which my car has a collision with yours. After doing this much damage to my car your brother just walked away."
At that time Taehyung reached near them. He asks, "What happened, Bogum?" He then points at Yeonjun and says, "And who is he?"
Yeonjun thinks, 'Oh he is the same boy whose photo I have seen with hyung.'
Seeing him lost Taehyung shakes his hand infront of Yeonjun and asks, "What happened?"
Bogum says, "Let me tell you Taehyung."
Yeonjun thinks, 'So his name is Taehyung."
Bogum continues, "His brother just hit my car to save a old woman."
Yeonjun also gets angry seeing him blaming his brother like this. He also says angrily, "Then what is there to get angry about it? I have always known that it can't be my brother's fault. He had saved someone's life. You should be happy that your car got just slightly damaged but atleast someone's life got saved."
Bogum asks, "Really? So you mean to say that I should be happy that my car got damaged."
Taehyung says, "Bogum why are you behaving like this? His brother haven't done it intentionally. And your car is not important that someone's life."
Bogum says, "I didn't mean like that Taehyung. I was saying that if his brother would have been driving slowly then nothing like this would have happened."
Yeonjun asks, "So do you mean to say that my brother don't know how to drive?"
Before the fight can exceed, Taehyung asks Bogum to go inside his car.
Bogum leaves from there.

Taehyung looks at Yeonjun and says, "I am extremely sorry from his side."
Yeonjun says, "No no you don't have to say sorry. I was going to ask how much your car got damaged. I will pay for it."
Taehyung says with a smile, "It's ok. You don't have to."

Jungkook comes near his car and shouts Yeonjun's name.
Yeonjun leaves from there after saying thanks to Taehyung.
While Taehyung freezes on his place hearing that familiar voice.
That familiar mesmerizing voice which Taehyung is hearing after so many years.
Now Taehyung starts feeling restless. It didn't take much time for Taehyung to realise that his Jungkook is near him.
Hearing Jungkook's voice Taehyung forgets everything. Just by Jungkook's voice a different glow appears on Taehyung's face.
Today after so many years once again Taehyung's heartbeat increases hearing that voice.
Taehyung starts walking towards Jungkook's car forgetting everything else.

But before he can reach near Jungkook's car Bogum holds his hand. He asks, "Taehyung where are you going?"
Taehyung turns around to see but now the car is already driving away from him. He didn't say anything to Bogum and just went inside the car after removing Bogum's hand from his own.
Bogum also enters inside the car and drives away from there.

Yeonjun enters inside the car and Jungkook immediately drives away.
While driving Jungkook asks, "What happened there Yeonjun? You paid for the car's damage to that man right?"
Yeonjun says, "No Hyung."
Jungkook asks, "What? But that man was talking to me very rudely. I was sure that he won't leave without getting money for his damage. So how did it happen? You haven't done anything right?"
Yeonjun says, "Yaah Hyung! Don't you trust me? I have done nothing. Actually after you left a boy came there and he told that man to sit inside the car and that man even agreed with him. And then the boy even asked for forgiveness from me."
Jungkook says, "It's good then."
Till now they had reached the mall and Jungkook is parking the car.
Yeonjun says, "Umm Hyung I wants to tell you something."
Jungkook says, "Say Yeonjun what you have to say."
Yeonjun says why looking at Jungkook's face with concentration, "Hyung he was the same boy whose photo I have seen with you."

Hearing this Jungkook starts feeling restless. The eyes, which were looking calm like the ocean till now start reflecting a deep pain in them.
On hearing about Taehyung, Jungkook forgets everything. He looks at Yeonjun and asks while shaking him, "Where have you seen my Taehyung?"
Yeonjun was really shocked seeing his brother's such type of behaviour. He has never seen his brother being this restless. From his reaction Yeonjun's every remaining doubt clears.
He thinks, 'So I was right. Hyung is in love with her. Then why is he hiding this from us?'
On not getting any answer from Yeonjun, Jungkook again shakes him and asks, "Tell me Yeonjun. Where is my Taehyung? Where did you see him?"
On seeing Jungkook's condition, Yeonjun points towards the place where they had an accident sometime ago.
Jungkook immediately rushes to the place. He starts looking around but finds no one there.

What a game of destiny right? Today once again Taehyung and Jungkook can't meet.
Jungkook says in despair, "Today I once again lost you Taehyung. Don't know how much wait I have to do just see you once. Maybe this is my punishment. We are miles apart even after being this much close to each other. Maybe we are not meant to be together in this life."
Jungkook returns back to Yeonjun with disappointment.

Otherside Soobin is getting worried and also making Sehun worried.
Soobin asks, "Sehun Hyung why is Tae Hyung still not here? Does your friend even know how to drive? What if something happened to them?"
Sehun says, "Quite! Quite! Look here they are coming."  He points towards Taehyung and Bogum who are already coming towards them.
Soobin holds Taehyung's hand and pulls him towards himself. He asks, "Hyung what took you both so long?"
Taehyung says, "We were just stuck in traffic nothing else."
Soobin nods and then looks at Bogum pointedly. Don't know why but he didn't like the male that much.
Sehun says, "Let's go inside. The movie will be starting soon."
Hearing this they all went inside the mall.

Jungkook is standing beside Yeonjun quietly.
Yeonjun is observing his brother's behaviour. He thinks, 'What happened to Hyung some time ago? I saw so much restlessness in his eyes. What type of  secret is Hyung keeping from us?'
He says to Jungkook, "Hyung I don't know what you are hiding from me and why? What happened to you some time ago? Why did you went to search for that boy? What relationship you both had with eachother? Do you both love each other? If yes then why you both are not together? Don't know how many such type of questions are roaming around my mind. But I won't force you to answer any of them. I will wait until you are ready to share everything with me. Maybe now you are not ready to tell me about all things but I will wait."

Jungkook takes a sigh of relief hearing this. He gives a small smile to Yeonjun and says, "It seems that my younger brother is all grown up now that's why he is saying such things. I know Yeonjun you have a lot of questions. For now I don't want to answer any of them. But I promise one day I will tell you everything that I am hiding from you."
Yeonjun says, "I am waiting for that day Hyung. I can't see you like this."
Jungkook says, "I am fine. Don't worry."

They were talking when Yoongi and Jimin reaches near them.
Yoongi says, "If your brother talks are completed then talk to us also."
Jungkook forwards his hand towards Jimin and says, "Hello Jimin! How are you?"
Jimin accepts the hand and says, "I am fine Jungkook. How are you?"
Jungkook replies, "I am also fine. By the way congratulations."
Jimin says, "Thanks Jungkook."
Yoongi then points at Yeonjun and says to Jimin, "Jimin he is Jungkook's younger brother, Yeonjun."
Jimin says, "Hello Yeonjun."
Yeonjun says, "Hello."

Then Namjoon and Lisa came near them.
Namjoon asks, "So everyone is here?"
Yoongi says, "No your Jin is still left."
Namjoon ignores his comment and looks at Jimin. He says, "Congratulations Jimin."
Jimin says, "Thanks Namjoon."
Yoongi then introduces Lisa to Jimin. He says, "Jimin meet her. She is our college friend, Lisa."
He then looks at Lisa and says, "And Lisa this is my fiance, Jimin."
Jimin and Lisa greets eachother.

It's been ten minutes since they all are waiting for Seokjin and Hoseok.
They were talking when a grumpy Seokjin and a grumpy Hoseok came near them.
Others look at them and then shrugs their shoulders not knowing what is the matter.
Jungkook asks, "Why are you both so late?"
Both Seokjin and Hoseok looks says at the same time, "Because of him." And then starts glaring at eachother.
Yoongi says, "Guys what is the matter?"
Seokjin answers, "This horse face got 5 minute late in picking me and now here he is blaming me for getting late."
Hoseok retorts, "We didn't got late because of it. We got late because you asked me to stop infront of that jewellery store. Don't know what you were shopping from there."
Seokjin says, "Don't say as if you haven't bought anything from there."
Before a fight start between them Namjoon asks, "But what was the need for you guys to visit any other jewellery shop."
Yoongi asks, "Yeah. Did both forget that our company also has many jewellery stores under it?"
Seokjin says, "You guys asks so many questions. I haven't bought anything for myself."
He then takes out a box from his bag. It has a beautiful diamond bracelet inside. Seokjin hands over the box to Jimin and says, "Jimin this is for you."
Jimin says, "But Seokjin I can't take this."
Seokjin says, "Please except it Jimin. It's a engagement gift from all of us. We couldn't attend your engagement but please accept this."
Jimin takes the box hesitantly. He says, "Thanks all of you."

Yoongi says to lighten up the mood, "What is this Jin? You only bought gift for Jimin. What about me?"
Seokjin asks, "Why do you need a gift?"
Yoongi replies, "Because I also got engaged."
Seokjin says in a dismissive tone, "You are getting nothing. Get lost."
He then mimics Yoongi, "I also got engaged. Huh."
Yeonjun laughs loudly seeing this while Yoongi glares at him.
Jungkook says, "If your drama is finished now then can we finally go inside. I think if we will remain standing here for more five minutes then we will miss it."
Hearing this everyone went inside the mall.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you will enjoy it.
Meet you all in next chapter. Till then bye.....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

86.2K 2.8K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
843K 45.5K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
4.5K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
160K 6.8K 34
Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook were married for 2 years. Jungkook always thought that marriage life would have its ups and down... But not to the poin...