Little One ] Colby Brock

Od -BraveWarrior-

She was just a normal girl, going through a hard time and a miracle happens. That miracle being the one and... Více

01. Nice To Meet You
02. Secrets
03. Bando Bros
04. Revenge
05. Falling into place
06. Decisions
07. England
08. Family Time
09. I Like You
10. One day Left
11. Back to reality
12. Money
13. Party Animal
14. Will You Be Mine?
15. Surprise
16. Life couldn't get better
17. Sale Of Mine
18. Demons?
19. Don't Lie
20. Night Terror
21. It's Not Goodbye Forever
22. Self Conscious
23. Shopping
24. Party Surprise
25. When Life Knocks You Down
26. Let me love on you
27. Everything changes
29. That's not Colby
30. Help
31. Another day in paradise
32. Welcome back.
33. Life in England
34. Need to get her back
35. Give me time
36. Life's too short
37. A night of love
38. Day of rest
39. Lets go home
40. Birthday surprise
41. Year anniversary
42. This can't be happening
43. The truth
44. Little One
Book 2

28. I dont want this.

62 3 1
Od -BraveWarrior-

         28. I don't want this.

Colby's POV

It was cold and dark, the only thing invading my eyesight was darkness. The air was quiet and cold, you'd hear a pin drop. My mind raced as I tried to move but my body stayed limp, where am I?

A ringing sounded and I tried to pull my hands to my ears but I was paralysed, I tried to speak but all that came out was silence.

"Don't bother trying"

I looked around trying figure out where it came from, my head was stuck and the only thing I could move was my eyes.

"I have you paralysed, but I guess you wanna know what I want"

The voice was male, evil and relentless, as if I wasn't stuck somewhere from it. What does it want with me?

"I want you, every part of you, she doesn't deserve you. I want you"

It screamed this time, my face twitch from the screech it unleashed. Why do you want me?

"Your everything I want to be, I deserve you"

He screamed again, and I winced at the ringing in my ears. This can't be real, it must be a dream.

"It's not a dream, I'm gunna have you and no one can stop me"

———

Harleys POV

I sat next to him holding his hand as I watched his breathing stay calm. His eyebrows were smooshed together as of his thoughts were racing and I put my finger between them tracing up and down. They relaxed and I sighed, he could feel my touch I knew it.

The door opened and Sam walked through with two coffees, smiling a sad smile as he handed me one. I probably looked like crap, bags were under my eyes and my hair was up in a bun to keep out my face that was swollen and tear stained.

"Here, drink this" I took the coffee and out my hands around the warm cup, taking a sip of the warm liquid.

"Why don't you go back and get some sleep, I'll stay"

I shook my head straight away, "I w-want t-to stay, l-let me s-stay" I stuttered, not wanting to leave Colby's side.

"Harley, I understand your worried, but your tired, you need rest" Sam said taking my hand and rubbing the back of it.

"I c-can't l-leave him" year threatened to leave my eyes at the thought of leaving him when he could wake up.

"The doctors said he'll be out for awhile, go and get rest, I'll ring when he's awake"

I sighed, he was right but I couldn't leave for that long. I wanted to be here when he woke up.

"I'll g-get showered, b-but I'll b-be c-coming straight b-back" I said looking at Colby with a pout on my lips.

"That's fine, I'll call you if anything happens" Sam said moving to the side to let me get up.

I leaned down and gave Colby's clammy forehead a kiss and stroked his hair, "I'll b-be b-back soon"

I stood up and put my empty coffee cup in the bin and let Sam sit in my chair, "take your time, see you soon"

———

Sam's POV

Colby shifted and slowly opened his eyes, groaning at the bright light. He looked around and I didn't say anything until he registered where he was.

His eyes caught mine and the confusion on his face was exactly what I was expecting.

"Where am I?" He questioned slowly sitting up and feeling his head. He brought his hands and down and looked at them, turning them around and then bringing them back up to his head to feel his hair.

"Are you okay man?" I said worried about what was going through my mind.

"What's the year?" He said looking out the window at the LA sun.

"It's 2024, do you remember anything?" I questioned, he seemed odd, the doctor did say he might suffer from memory loss. I pressed the button to alert a nurse so they knew Colby was awake.

"I'm Colby right?"

This was weird, something was wrong.

"Yeah, Colby Brock?"

"Perfect" he smiled and that's when I realised his eyes weren't the normal icy blue, they were dark and evil looking.

Then the door opened and a nurse walked in smiling wide, "Mr Brock, your awake, that's good" she came over and checked Colby's vitals as he watched her every move.

"Your quite a pretty little thing" Colby said smiling over at the nurse who blushed at his words but kept her distance.

"I'm not sure your girlfriend would approve of your words towards me" the nurse said as she looked towards me with a slight frown on her face.

She was right, she'd spoken to Harley many times and actually got along quite well, my eyebrows knitted together as I looked at Colby funny. He was never like this, he loved Harley so why was he acting like this.

"It doesn't matter what she thinks, I can admire a nice thing when I see one" his dimpled smile grew as the nurse looked at me again with a shocked face.

"Colby, I know your my best friend but your taking it too far" I said as he looked at me with a smirk.

"Well things are gunna be different from now on, I feel like a new man" he smirked again taking my coffee cup and drinking the rest.

"You don't like coffee?" I questioned, something was very wrong.

"I do now, like I said a new man" he out the cup down and watched at the nurse walked out the door.

"Oh damn she had a fine ass, did you see?" He said a huge smirk on his face, groaning slightly.

"Colby this has to be a joke, why are you acting like this?"

"Come on man, lighten up, I can window shop all I want, especially when the woman I'm with isn't the best thing to look at"

I was shocked, this wasn't the Colby I knew. He was different and I didn't like it. I stayed calm hoping this was just some kind of joke he was playing on me.

The door opened and Harley walked in looking a lot better then before, her hair was clean and curly again and the bags under her eyes were less puffy then before.

"Colby y-your awake!" She smiled running straight over to him and grabbing him hand.

"Yeah, I am" he said now with a scrawl on his face.

"Y-You okay? H-hurt a-anyway?" She asked worried for him.

"I'm fine. Why are you here?" He questioned and Harley stood back a bit, shocked by his words.

"I w-was worried" she said looking at me with a sad expression.

"Well you don't need to worry I'm fine" he said giving her a evil smile.

The doctor walked in and smiled at us, "hello Mr Brock, I'm glad to see you awake, how are you feeling?" He asked checking the clip board the nurse left.

"A lot better, when can I leave?" Colby asked with a bored expression.

"Everything is looking good and you'll be ready to leave in 10 minutes, happy with that?" The doctor said looking at Harley and myself with a confused expression.

"That's great, let's hurry this along" Colby said moving the sheets and getting ready to stand up.

The doctor walked out and Harley and I walked outside to let Colby get changed into his clothes. Harley sighed and pulled her hand through her hair, stress evident on her face.

"W-Why's be a-acting l-like that?" Harley asked and I shock my head just as confused as her.

"I honestly don't know, he woke up asking what year it was and what was his name, then he looked at his hands and felt his hair as if he doesn't know who he is" I explained running my own hands through my hair, worried about my friend.

"Maybe w-we should get L-Lisa to speak t-to h-him?" She said and I nodded.

"I think that's the best idea" I said and then Colby hospital door opened.

"Come on, I wanna go home" he said walking straight past us and both Harley and I looked at each other confused.

"We need to figure out what's going on as soon as"

———-
Please vote and comment

-BraveWarrior-

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

324 3 26
Brooklyn has had her ups and downs like a normal teen life but how will it be once a new kid comes to town? ~Colby Brock Fan fiction~
3.7K 33 13
Hey guys! so this is my first story i have ever written so don't be surprised if there is typos. You are living with your abusive step dad and you...
38.3K 385 25
a colby brock love story~
160K 2.5K 43
"𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤..."