How do you make a complex son...

By aelio1997

-Maybe I am the one who did not understand my father well. I never knew whether he really loved me or was man... More

Jimin Politics: How do you create a monster?
-I'll get you,
-My secrets,
- Cigarettes with strawberry holes.
-I'm not like you
.I made everything myself -

-introduction ,,

14 0 0
By aelio1997

Maybe I wasn't a good son to my father

For this to happen to me...

He doesn't hit me, he doesn't abuse me, he doesn't hate me, and he doesn't lock me in my room

He hurts me, throws toxic talk at me, then leaves and leaves me to collect what he threw at me.

He wants me to become who he is in his mind, not myself.

But you, father, never thought of me as a son before. You always made me feel like I was a disgrace to your name and tried to make a human being out of me...

But you made me human

complicated.

He likes to annoy me

He likes to see me distracted and weak

Until suddenly... I couldn't turn to him again... I threw myself into someone else's arms and never needed him... And I started... finding what I wanted in someone else...

He was a toxic person who hurt me, but he used to hug me and make me cry in the middle of the night

But the second day he reconciled with me, he would sometimes hurt me with some of his conversations...and he would win me over with flirtatious conversations and beautiful kindness. He was better than my father...even though both...

They were hurting me.

Welcome to....

How to make ..

A complicated son?
___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...