MINE (Captivated by the Mafia...

נכתב על ידי loveforbooks_69

Namaste guys This is my first story . I hope you guys will like it. Please show your love to my story. It's... עוד

introduction
ch 1
ch 2
aesthetic
ch 3
ch 4
ch 5
Notice
The marriage
broken
kiss?
brother
gift
something in air
my wife
teaser of next chapter
vansh
the revelation
Vansh's gift
new faces
part 1: changing behaviour

sour and sweet moments

785 54 10
נכתב על ידי loveforbooks_69

There stood two handsome men. Aaradhya was confused seeing her husband's reaction towards the unknown guests.

" They are your devars (brother in laws) beta " said a voice from the stood men.

There came an old yet strong figure of Dhanraj Singh Rajput vansh dadaji (grandfather) .

Aaradhya nodded gaining the information about her brother in laws.

Aaradhya went towards him and bent to touch his feet but was stopped by him in the middle.

"A queen should never bow down in front of anyone beta and moreover my blessings are always with you beta" he said while softly caressing her hairs.

Aaradhya for first time felt a fatherly love which was directed towards her she loved this feeling while someone was burning in some unknown jealously. It should have been his hands which should caress or touch or play with her hairs. But the jealousy of that someone soon faded seeing the small smile on playing the face of his rose face.

Aaradhya just nodded not knowing what else to do. Her gaze then went towards the new men who were now her devars who were looking at her only.

'' you two introduce yourself and take blessings from your bhabhi sa'' said or ordered dadaji to both men.

They both look towards dadaji with the look of ' i am not interested all this type of shits ' but one glare from former mafia king was enough to tell them who has the power to order.

Aaradhya look at their this interaction and said

''there's no need for this dadaji''

She herself was not liking the idea of someone elder than her touching her feets.

''There's need beta they should learn to respect elder, and you both are you waiting for invitation to touch her feet '' he first spoke while looking at Aaradhya and then at the men no not looking but glaring.

The younger one came forward and bent to touch her feets but she stopped him in middle only.

'' myself Ruhan Singh Rathod '' saying so he moved back to his place.

Then the older one came forward and introduced himself in his deep but emotionless voice

'' Aditya Singh Rathod'' and saying so  he moved back.

Two dangerous glares were directed towards Aditya but he cared less.

A maid came and informed them that dinner was ready. All the Rathod men just nodded their head and head towards the dining room. Vansh was amm silent he was just watching all the scenes unfolding in front of him.

They all settled on the seats. Vansh was on the first head chair and opposite to him sat dadaji on the second head chair. Ruhan sat on the middle chair in left side and opposite to him sat Aditya on right side. Aaradhya just stood there not knowing where to sit just stood there.

Looking at his wife he knew that what she was thinking so he spoke no sorry sorry ordered

''sit '' while pointing towards the chair beside him.

It's now only she noticed that chair. It was different from every other chair present there. It had beautiful carvings on the border of it. Beautiful flowers were carved on it with golden touch there were different types of stones also on it. In the middle a mesmerizing rose was carved on which a beautiful crown was placed. The rose was of golden color.

She thought that it was just paint. Oh poor she don't know it was all real.

''sit '' he again said. And let me tell you one thing Vansh Singh Rathod never ever like to repeat anything but as we all know everything has exception so he also has exception maybe.

Nodding her head she sat on the place where she was told to. The chair was really comfortable to sit on.

Soon foods were served in their plates but everyone was waiting for the king to start first due to respect they had for him. It's not like he will say anything but they choose to wait.

Meanwhile he was waiting for his wife to eat but seeing no movement from her side he said

''start eating'' he said to no one in particular but everyone present there knew for whom he said that. Aaradhya's whole focus on the food you can't blame her she was hungry and on top of that her favorite food items were there so when she heard him she started eating and with that everyone started eating. She was eating her food without looking looking upwards. Her whole focus was on the food placed in front of her.

She was unaware of the thick atmosphere on the dining table. There was no voice except of cutlery.

It was all silent until dadaji cleared his throat to announce the reason for which they came. And as expected everyone looked at him. So he started

'' so from now on your brothers are going to live with you'' he said or declared his decision. Dadaji thought that Vansh would not agree with his this decision and would get angry as the relationship between the brothers were not so good but what he thought didn't happen Vansh just simply nodded his head and asked

''anything else ''

To which dadaji just shook his head in no. He thought that he would have to do many things to make Vansh agree this but it all didn't happen.

Really no one knows Vansh, what he will do next  only he knows. She's he will do, what's inside his mind no one ever knew.

Meanwhile brothers were also shocked listening to their dadaji but they were more than shocked when vansh agreed with dadaji. They were shocked, surprised, angry, excited and what not but soon covered it with their emotionless facade.

They wanted to oppose it but seeing dadaji's glare which said ' dare you to deny me' they dropped the idea.

Aaradhya didn't knew what she was feeling.

Everyone with their thoughts and feelings inside them, completed the dinner.

'' go and study you are going to your university tomorrow '' he ordered Aaradhya to which she nodded and went to her study room which vansh arranged for her. It was a good room for studying everything was there which she needed.

She sat down to study and completed her work and revise the notes which was kept there. She didn't knew when it was time for to sleep she arranged her books and went towards his room.

She went inside after knocking but didn't get the reply so she thought he was not there. She was going towards the couch when her gaze fall on her husband who was standing in the balcony lost in his thoughts. His body posture seemed tensed but it didn't affect hus beauty. Standing in the moonlight hus face was glowing.

She unknowingly went towards him. He was taking the support of railing with his one hand and in other hand there was a cigarette and he was puffing out the smoke from his mouth. Aaradhya placed her hands on railing to take the support but her hands unknowingly brushed over his but she soon take it back feeling current running through out her body but her this action and feeling the touch of her soft hands bring him out of his thoughts.

No one spoke anything for sometime. Vansh was just smoking but when he that she was not comfortable with the smoke he throw it down and crush it with his slippers. For him her comfort matters the most.

''wha-t happen '' she asked him the question which was roaming in her mind. She didn't knew why she asked but she just asked cause her heart told her so.

Meanwhile Vansh was over the moon  that she initiate a conversation on her own and asked him what happen. For some people it will be very little thing but for him it was very big thing it made him feel that someone was there, there for him.

But he didn't wanted to worry her so said

'' nothing just some office problem and a minor headache ''

She looked at him but when he turned to look at her she averted her gaze.

'' can I help y-ou with your head-ache'' she asked wanting to remove the crease from his forehead. She didn't liked the lines of tension on his forehead why she herself don't know.

''no need it will be good after some time you sleep'' he said not wanting to trolled her by his problems.

'' please , I re-ally want to help you, you helped me many times so I also want to help you, pl-ease '' she really wanted to help him with his problems.

He nodded his head not being able to resist her request. And moreover he wanted to know what she will do more probably give him medicine. She then asked him to come inside and herself went out of the room. He was confused as the first aid box was in the the room itself. But soon his confusion went away when he saw her entering the room with the bowl of oil and towel in her hands.

She then asked him to sit to which he sat on the bed which was near him. She went towards him and poured the oil in her hands and started massaging his head while standing.

''are you comfortable standing there ''  he asked of course he don't want any discomfort to her. She just hummed but he was not convinced so he stand up from his position.

Aadhya got confused but then became sad thinking that he didn't liked her action so she apologized

''sorry ''

''why are you saying sorry '' he asked her confused by her behavior.

''you didn't li-ke me messaging your head tha-t's why you stand u-p na'' she told him her point of view. Whereas he just shocked his head at his wife's overthinking.

''its nothing like that rose it just you mr legs will be sprained if you will stand for long so I stand up to sit on the floor so that you can sit on the bed and can massage my head comfortably, understand '' he cleared his point and removed her overthinkig from her head.

She made an 'ohh' face and then again apologised.

''why are saying sorry now '' he asked his wife not liking her apologising him again and again.

'' you don't have to apologize to me for anything rose '' he again said when he saw she was again going to say sorry.

She just nodded cause she was not able to say anything else when she heard him saying her rose.

Then they both settled down, chahe sat down on the floor and Aaradhya on bed while hanging her legs.

She started massaging his head again her soft hands were doing magic. His head feels light which was few minutes ago was loaded with thoughts. His posture was now relaxed. He was feeling at ease. Her hands in his hands were giving him peace from the chaos happening in his life. It was feeling good to be relaxed. He had his eyes closed but he got disturbed by a sweet noise of Aaradhya's anklet when she moved. His gaze fell on the anklet and he without his knowledge started playing with it while closing his eyes. He was feeling a whole new thing which was unknown to him.

Meanwhile Aaradhya was also feeling the same things whenever he is closed to to her, her heart beat is raised, she got goosebumps all over her body when vansh started playing with her anklet only she know how she was sitting still and massaging his head. But when her gaze fell on vansh who was relaxing with closed eyes while playing with her anklet she felt at ease. It feels good to see him like this calm and relaxed. As there is always a frown present on his head she had noticed it herself.

Under the light of moon in dark night they both were sharing their sweet little moments after the chaos that happened in their life in morning. Now they both are wishing that the upcoming day will be good.

-Ak

-----------------------------------------------------------

So hello everyone !

How are you all I know it very very late but I am stuck in my own problems . Hope you all will understand.

2032 words.

So how the update. Did you like it?
How there moment?

What do you thing what future holds for them?

If you have any suggestions regarding the story you can comment.

If there's any mistake then I am sorry for it.

And please vote if you like the story.

Target 25 votes and 5 comments.

Take care and bye ❤.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1.2K 15
Sometimes u have to wait for the person u love... A devakshi story. When u have to wait for ur love.... Will he come back? Dose he remembers u? So m...
17.1K 1K 28
My eyes opened slowly,"who the hell r u ... How dare u to kidnapp me huh " He pulled me by my hands and it hurts ," O hello.. slow down your volume...
134K 11.4K 63
Please Leave me from this cage Vansh I assure you that I will not reveal this secret front of the world but please let me go.... 🥺A girl ( Riddhima)...
232K 6.9K 28
Percy fits the bill for Gotham's very favorite family for the heroic with miserably mysterious pasts. Getting placed in the custody of the Crown Prin...