๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š.

Door Realist_Jesss

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ... Meer

๐š‚๐šข๐š—๐š˜๐š™๐šœ๐š’๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
01| ๐™ฐ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”
02| ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š„๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›
03| ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š‹๐š˜๐š›
04| ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—
05| ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—
06| ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
07| ๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
08| ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ
09| ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
10| ๐™ฐ ๐š“๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ
11| ๐™พ๐š›๐š™๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—
12| ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘
13| ๐™ฐ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š›
14| ๐™ณ๐™ผ๐š‰
15| ๐™ป๐š’๐šŠ๐š›
16| ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
17| ๐™ถ๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š?!
18| ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
19| ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š
20| ๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
21| ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š
22| ๐™ฒ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š’'๐šœ
23| ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”
25| ๐™ด๐šก๐šŒ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ
26| ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š
27| ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ
28| ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ๐šœ?
29| ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘
30| ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ
31| ๐™ต๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š›
32| ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
33| ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
Graduate๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€๐ŸŽ“
34| ๐š‚๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ
35| ๐™ด๐šž๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŒ
36| ๐™น๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šข

24| ๐š…๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ.

110 5 2
Door Realist_Jesss

SUMMER BLAKE

  As we sit in armchairs faced across from each other in this secluded prison-like library room, my heart rapidly beats from the tension.

None of us do the talking.

At least our mouths don't

Our eyes are all we have almost as if both of us are afraid to say even a word.

I wanna speak but I'm too nervous and honestly, I'm not sure if I'm that desperate for the questions I want answering to anymore.

I look at Kai again across from me his green eyes bearing into my hazel ones.

Chills run down my body insufferably

His eyes do something to me and I hate it along with him. I hate how I feel when I'm around him and I've come to the conclusion I can't do this anymore. I just can't, I was never ok with being confused and right now it felt like I was thrown into a maze of emotions.

I decide to voice my thoughts out

"Kai I don't think-

"I'll tell you about Vera I think it's only fair to you", he says interrupting me out of the blue

"Uh fair to our plan I mean", he clarifies clearing his throat.

I nod despite his slightly weird behavior getting ready to listen.

For the first time ever I'm actually thankful that Kai cuts me off mid-sentence because I feel like I'd regret everything I'd have to say after those 4 words.

"Vera Capaldi... well where do I start— she was my girlfriend that's been pretty obvious", he says staring into blank space too afraid to look me in the eyes.

I tense up for some reason preparing myself.

"To be honest she was my world and I mean my entire world, considering after becoming an orphan I had no world left", he says with a bitter laugh.

"She was the one person who made me truly hate being an orphan", he says running his hand stressfully through his messy black locks.

"I know you've been wondering how I became an orphan in the first place don't worry it's fine", he says with fake amusement.

"It was a house fire and I had just come back from partying....just in time to find my Mom, dad, sister, and brother all gone up in flames.", he says his eyes far away as if they were revisiting a nightmarish scene.

"Losing my family was how I became an orphan in the first place and with her I swear I thought she would be the only way I could gain another one", he says clearly venting out his feelings.

I look at him pity flooding my eyes.

"Don't look at me like that, please don't", he says his voice a bit shaky.

Pity was such a human thing to feel and most times out of our control, but I stop looking at him respecting his word.

He takes a deep breath before continuing.

"My biggest insecurity was being an orphan and I assumed it was only my problem but with her title and wealth it was fucking stupid of me to assume my status wouldn't ever concern hers", he says.

"I thought our relationship was fine going so smoothly that I was too blind to notice that what was killing me was also killing her. It was when her father shamelessly yelled at me in front of her entire household that I realized what was truly going on.", he says.

"She broke up with me shortly after her father told me off. So easily and seamlessly", he said his face void of emotion unlike his voice filled with raw regret and anger.

I finally understood the nervous reaction he had when I told him that I had told my mom about our "relationship".

"That's why I hate the rich with the exception of my uncle of course, he's great", he says a small smile appearing on his face.

"Yeah he's a cool guy", I say smiling at him and making him laugh a bit.

The air is still a bit sad so I offer the only services I know.

I stand up and head over to him giving him a comforting hug.

He wastes no time standing up to his full height wrapping his arms around me burying his head in my neck.

His body heat feels so nice and is making me fucking horny but it's not the time.

Then again seducing him shouldn't be too hard and I heard couch se-

I'm abruptly stopped from thinking any more dirty thoughts by an unexpected question from Kai himself.

"What about your accident what happened", he says mid hug almost like he's also been waiting to ask me a question.

I freeze a bit for a moment thinking until I finally come up with an appropriate answer to his off-guard question.

I relax again into the hug a laid-back smile gracing my face.

"I'm still putting the pieces together on that one", I say laughing it off despite the unbearable pain behind it.

He laughs too no doubt hearing the underlying emotion behind my response.

It's quiet again.

"Hey, summer?", he asks.

"Hmm", I hum in question.

"Tell me if you need help solving the puzzle", he says during the hug making my heart warm significantly.

"Ok", I reply grinning both of us rocking around in the hug.

The room door aggressively opens interrupting the intimate moment and the cat glasses lady emerges.

We spring apart obviously a bit nervous wondering if the police were called.

She looks around in suspicion of what we had been doing before grinning a bit too much.

"You guys have no idea how happy I am to have found you both, my agency is about to get 10x fucking RICHER!!!", she yells before laughing like a maniac.

Kai and I exchange looks of confusion before she walks closer to us clapping her hands together.

"CONGRATULATIONS!, YOU BOTH ARE MY new 2024 Kalvin Stein model representatives for teen girls and boys", she says tilting her head and smiling at us with her hands clasped together.

My eyes widen and I look over at Kai's eyes which seem to widen also.

"I know it's a dream come true right? who knew I would scout so well in the library of all places", she says smiling now more to herself.

We look at each other one more time before the laughter starts. I mean the uncontrollable relief type of laugh.

As I'm hunched over holding my stomach I think of how unexpected everything has been.

To breaking some old creep's camera, a wild chase, and hiding out in a library before getting caught by a model agency scout of all people.

This was by far one of the craziest days I've had since my coma and it happened to be with someone I had met not even one week after waking up.

I think I'll enjoy more crazy days if they're like this.

at least with him

———————————————————————

A/N: Rate this chapter it wasn't as dramatic but I would call it a much-needed wholesome moment <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

17.6K 706 57
Love. A word that never made sense to Ivy Blanchard. Yes, she helps all of her friends with every relationship because she wants to see them happy, b...
176K 7.5K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...
318K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
3.6K 59 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...