HER ARRANGED FAITH!

Darkglorywrites

🖤🌼Dedication 🌼🖤 For girls who afraid to love but want it.... For boys who're finding there love in every... Еще

Characters
* ONE *
*TWO*
*THREE*
*Four*
*FIVE*
*SEVEN*
*EIGHT*
*NINE*
*TEN*
*ELEVEN*
✨🌼
*TWELVE*
*THIRTEEN*
*FOURTEEN*
*FIFTEEN* 2k special
*SIXTEEN*
*EIGHTEEN*
*SEVENTEEN*
*NINETEEN*
*TWENTY*
*TWENTY-ONE*
*TWENTY-TWO*
*TWENTY-THREE*
*TWENTY-FOUR*
*TWENTY-SEVEN*
*TWENTY-FIVE*
*TWENTY-SIX*
note
*TWENTY-EIGHT*

*SIX*

1K 20 15
Darkglorywrites

Tell me you all want with proper rituals or I'll just jump on their married life after give slight information about wedding.....? In engagement it's be with proper rituals if it'll be a little boring then I'll skip in next chapters.....

*present 🤧*

*Namika's POV*

"Namika......?" Someone called me

"Yea....?" I replied with shifting my gaze and it's none other than my bestfriend naina {naintara} yea now I gave her nick name....

"Gosh look at the time.. now you're free to come in your bestfriend's engagement...?" I said crossing my hands and making a sad pout.... She's only the person I can trust and be childish with after maa papa passed she's my unpaid therapist.....

"Don't scold me it's him... he always want to be with me, he's such a mumma's boy" yea she's having a baby boy of 10 months and he's super cute just like her..... I took him on my arms

"Aww.... My sweet little boy, look mumma is telling me to shout at you... How bad of mumma right...?" I muttered while caressing his cheeks...

"Heyaaaha" he made a sound and snuggle in my neck.....

"Look he's with her masi" I stick out my tounge and teased her.... She laughed while shaking her head

"Okay-Okay" I was playing with his cheeks and hair....

"Namika....?" when she took my name it's serious and I know what she'll spill....

"Haan..?"

"Are you okay... Like happy..? it's an arranged marrige, are you sure..?" She place veyansh in bed with his toys and hold my hand I told her what I felt...

"Yes... I'm afraid but... Till when naina..? I have to give myself to someone and even after marrying him I can't love anyone coz you know... My heart.. it's numb.. now it don't feel anything... Now it's not my choice it's my faith.... My arranged faith!!"

"It's been 10 years namika try to forget him and just give vansh a try"

"I can't naintara" I left her hand and went near Window

"For me, please" she placed her hand on my shoulder....

"Virendra jiju didn't informed you about his past relationships? he can't get satisfied naina...."

"What if no one had capacity to do that and I know he'll love you trust me" *a/n- kabhi kabhi bestfriends ki bhi baat maan lena*

"Okay I'll see" she back hugged me....

" meri sonni kudi hayee kya lag rhi" virendra jiju {her husband} entered and took my photos and when he started to take only her wife's photos I comment

"Ahh.... not more than your wife" they laughed in unison..... I fake chuckled

"Namika..... come it's time now" chachi called her from downstairs. But I went to washroom of that floor..... And I heard someone's voice.... And it's none other than my sweet to be husband with her toooo sweet next girlfriend ....

"Vansh before your marrige you told me you'll be with me..."

"Yes... But I'm going to marry her and I don't think she's like others"

"But you promised"

"Okay okay I'll later I'll"

Again a heartbreak.... What are you talking about who's having heart now..? haha I forcefully laughed I never smile or laughed after... Maa papa died they were only who made me smile after naksh's miserable incident eww I don't wanna marry him but I'll even if I'll not treat him as my husband I'll ....

I went downstairs.. there my husband is or to be husband with proper black suit with white complementing it.. having nice clothing sense nice accidentally I literally don't know how, why, what cause but I rolled my eyes ahh!!!! namika fvck you! What he'll think about me!!!

He was looking into my soul but his expression was not so bothered like I guessed. He was yea it's ahhh hard to tell ummm a bit of shock I guess haha! I giggled huh!!! What again why how what's happening! I..... Did I giggled for real...? No no it's forced one as well yea!!! Control namika and be the spotlight go huff you can...

"Here our judge sahiba and soon to be vansh's sahiba is on the floor guys cheer up!!" Vansh's sahiba my a$$! Even in the engagement day he have to crack his new deal..... How....? These bois Eww.... I think that's why I rolled eyes yea my heartu reacted..... Good organ..

Hein...!? Chacha invited host as well....? Hufff why my heartu is doing a jiggle biggle dance....!? Calm down you sh!tty organ...

I thought he would ask my hand but for my intense shock he... Did...he just picked me up!??

"Welcome little bug" my eyes widen his.. his breath near my neck and he whispered I'll kick his ball on the first night for sure...Here everyone is present or else I would have slapped him for touching me.....

"Woooohooo keep it up dude" her friends and guests cheered up so I smiled forcefully....

*Vansh's POV*.

Humri pratiksha ka ant hua wo aagya {kabhi khusi kabhi gum aaahaaaaahaa kabhi khusi kabhi gum🎵🎶🎵}

Did I ever felt it before.....?{kya yeh mera phla phla pyar hai puch rha hai..?🎶🎶🙂}

Like the way she rolled her eyes I felt like she's not one of those who just licked my manhood and left next day.... She just rolled her eyes....!? I was damn shocked Although wherever I talked with her before did we even talked...?she only told hmm and a nod I wanna hear her now..... She giggled..! a little cutest giggle ever Sh!t this woman!! My lady

about who just asked me before I had to tell her to shut her mouth.. umm.... Okay yes I was thinking to approach her coz I didn't saw her before like I did today and what I felt is now my life.... What I craved for.. 12 years

'I craved for love namika and what you're doing with your presence is my whole universe'

She's....Coming towards stage with her black outfit bold enough huh..!?

Should I ask her hand for climbing stage nah that's already mine.... Wait let me guess her weight..... Ahh..... My heart! She gasped and another cutest thing..
I climbed the stage looking at her beauty I saw more beautiful girls but without this thing this!! like words are not enough I need dictionary, even there it isn't mentioned!!! her presence is just enough for me and her anger ofcourse girls always drooled over me but her anger is something attracting me more.... What's that for... Did I crossed a line..? The most beautiful creature as my dude... What should I tell..her..? related to my little dude ig yeah....

"Welcome little bug" her eyes doubled... Her cuteness will be my deathbed. Welcome to my life and I'll never tell you good bye till my last breath.... Before she don't had this vibe or didn't I noticed..? Her smell..... That's new addiction I snuggle my nose a little But sad after some days that will replace with mine... I don't give a fvck to people who are starring.... Good just look at us cause you can't get this luck.. like I have my goddess... My arranged Goddess.....

She looked at me and my goodness the flame of that is giving me warnings...
Namika Vansh Singh for a reason though! Wait- it sounds so nice!

Then she indicated me to put her down in stage...... I swear you'll scream under me one day for not talking to me, I wanna hear you!!!

"Let's starts the rituals"

Pandit ji told namika to place her right hand in front and wrapped red thread what's that danger red...? Wait a minute who are you....!? You fvcking touched my wife's wrist...!! He did the tika and said some mantras same goes with me I was giving death glares to him and I can see a drop of sweat shining on his temple good! But I have to control she's not even mine yet but soon will be...

I looked at her while she was playing with her fingers why she gives lady and baby both vibes...?

My wife... Namika vansh Singh! The moment I told myself she turned and frown but suddenly gave a affiliative smile a fake one of course but I found it cute again my lady baby is angry...

I laughed internally....... Her eyes contains something that's not hard but it's so heart clenching that's mixture of hatred and anger.... S...She h..ate me...? I furrowed and for the first time i shuttered not in my thoughts I did...

I looked away coz seeing her in this state makes me not feel well..... But I'll make you fall one day I promise you my little bug....

"Now the bride will put the ring in groom's finger" pandit ji declared...

She took the ring and grabbed my hand with her left hand! I closed my eyes tightly.

'fuck! You don't have idea what your touch feels.... how I'll be calm when she'll grab it'

I open the eyes and she was looking at me in confusion I gave a small smile she slide the ring from her right hand and the clap's, cheer's and firecracker's sound echoed in the area...... But I only heard my heartbeat which was telling only a thing...

'now I'm only yours'
'I'm yours take me as you want'

She was looking at me but suddenly she bend and was going to touch my feet.... No she's my goddess! I took a step back, she took a step forward again, stubborn bug!! I took 5 steps back and was at the edge of stage.....

She stood up and glared at me.....

"Beta what are you doing it's her duty to touch your feet.. give her blessing" her chachi told

"she's the one who'll give it to me.. she's a living bless for me... Wait let me touch her fee-"
I was taking steps toward her feet but she jumped from stage... making my heart clench what if she'll get an ankle ligament injury although I'll treat her but still..

started running like a baby.... Mine baby.....

"Yeh banda pagal hai pagal" I crossed my arms and laughed internally but even the suppressing my laugh outer and a smile was on my lips , the first line I heard from her and it's for me.. like am I insane yea for her!!!! But wait- her voice she's not having a too sweet or too hoarse just perfect blend of both but for me it's ariose...... Did I heard her before..?it's like I know this voice.. I shook my head and called her....

"Okay I'm. But first complete the ceremony" I shouted coz she was roaming there and there lifting her dress....

"Namika come here don't do like that.. sorry beta" her chachi apologize

"No it's okay but call her or shall I..?"

"Yea go ahead" she gave permission again I am getting chance to lift her yayyy......
huh!? Did I looked like a child yea I'm for her hehe....

"let's go namika it's my turn to make you wear ring then you can run as much as you want" I was bend in the level of her ear but for my surprise she's way more taller than the average girls.

I had never date a tall one and it gave relief to my spine..... But still she's shorter than me
Till my chin her head reaching......

"You... You'll not touch my feet right...? It's embarrassing"

Fvck my ears they got treat...... And damn my eyes they are witnessing the most beautiful concerned face.....

"I'll"

"Then I'm not coming"

"Okay okay I'll not touch your feet now" but later everyday I'll, with my lips.....

She didn't said anything and walked past with the lady boss Aura

'like for real Namika Vansh singh ji.....?'

I went behind her she climbed...The stage I saw her waist that's perfect and I saw my hands then her waist then my hands,her waist,hands,waist, hands...

'damnit that's the best combination'

I did as pandit ji told I held her hands they were not too small but in comparison with mine yes they're..... I put the ring......

'one more time I'm hers'

and she's mine but I don't think she's ready.... is she forced...? Or not happy...? The moment she'll be ready then I'll shout
She's mine...... Till then

"I am only yours my bug....." I bend and whispered in her ear.... She glared and stick out her tounge

She lifted her dress and went upstairs...

What the actual fuck happened....?

_________________________________

Huff my exams are over and now I'll again make edits as well in my instagram... follow me there for updates, edits and spoilers I pasted link in my profile...

I'll be regular now like in alternative days I'll publish now next chapter on day after tomorrow.... I wanted to paste photos but you guys are good at imagining so do it for engagement I'll provide in wedding for sure
Vote and comment please.........🤧🤧

hena984 , FatemaAkterSuchona thankyou 💗🌼

~by Darkglorywrites 💗🌼💗

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Ishq Ki Dastaan 𝘐 𝘕 𝘈 𝘙 𝘈

Короткий рассказ

703K 30.9K 41
♕︎𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬♕︎
Dancing With The Devil || COMPLETED ✓ Kri

Любовные романы

473K 30K 53
Indian FMC X British MC She fell for the boy who's actually villain of the story
17.3K 1.5K 16
(𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬) "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 �...