Saviour ; Lewis Hamilton

moonplante által

Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him... Több

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four

three

9.3K 339 233
moonplante által

"What's your favourite TV show?" I ask Lewis as I set down our cups of tea, he mutters a small thank you.

"I actually don't really watch tv shows." He says and I'm surprised "What! Do you watch movies?"

"Of course." He grins at how surprised I am.

"Okay, favourite movie then." I take a sip of my tea.

"I've got quite a few but maybe whiplash."

"Oo, I've never watched that but I've heard it's good."

"What about you?" He asks me as he drinks his tea, both hands around the mug, probably to warm himself up.

I think for a second "Maybe little woman? I also really like Disney films- probably from watching so many with Luca, I love tangled."

"My cousin is obsessed with Rapunzel." Lewis says with a smile forming on his face, talking about his family. 

"Aw that's so cute, how old is your cousin?"

"She's 5, like Luca." I smile that he remembered Lucas age.

"You know, you kind of look like Rapunzel." Lewis says and It brings a smile to my face.

"That is such a big compliment, thank you."

"What's your favourite colour?" Lewis asks me "Purple? I think, it honestly depends on the situation."

"Yeah me too, My favourite colours red."

"How old are you?" He asks me suddenly.

"I'm 25."

He only slightly widens his eyes "I'm 36."

11 years isn't that much, I think I'm even more attracted to him now.

"So you were 20 when you had Luca?" He asks me softly.

"Yeah." I say with a small smile, I show him the background to my iPhone, which is me in hospital with Luca.

He lets out an awe "Luca was so tiny! And you look exactly the same." I laugh at this.

"Thank you."

"When was the last time you cried?" I ask randomly and he laughs "Slight change in question, December 12th."

"I know, first thing that came to my head- and that was oddly specific.." I say confused at how he knew the exact date he cried. "I cried last week at a sad movie- me and Luca were balling our eyes out."

"So what happened on December 12th?" I ask slightly hesitant Incase I'm overstepping.

He thinks for a moment "Lost a pub quiz." I burst out laughing, expecting a real answer, this makes him laugh too. I decide to drop the subject seeing as he doesn't want to talk about it.

"What movie were you watching?" He goes back to what I previously said.

"Don't laugh." I pause pointing at him "The Disney film, the good dinosaur."

"You were crying at a dinosaur?" He questions tilting his head with a small smile.

"Yes! Don't laugh." I point at him "I wasn't going to cry but Luca was and I just couldn't help it."

"No, it's cute- don't worry." He reassures me.

"Oh! Luca is obsessed with Hamilton right now!" I see Lewis widen his eyes "The movie- he's trying to learn the songs but he's not getting very far." I laugh thinking about the many times Luca has tried to sing along but he's always a little behind.

"Oh, I love that movie." He exclaims.

I try to think of another question "Who is your hero?"

He ponders on this question for a moment "Uh, Ayrton Senna."

I furrow my brows slightly "Who's that, they sound familiar?" I say confused.

"He was a formula 1 driver." He tellls me slowly and I widen my eyes "That's so cool, are you into racing?"

"Yeah, I watch it from time to time." He tells me and I nod "What about you?"

"Oh, I've never seen it- only heard a little about it." I smile at his amused face. "It looks so fun, but also terrifying."

"Oh yeah? What have you heard." He asks me leaning forward and bringing his chin to his hand to lean on it.

"Just like the greatest drivers, uh- Michael Schumacher, Lewis Hamilton, Alain Prost, Sebastian Vettel?" I say pronouncing the surname questionably.

"I've just seen a few clips on instagram really."

He nods his head, in deep thought.

"I should probably go, it's getting late." He says standing up and I nod my head, he brings his cup to my sink and I thank him.

"Lew lew!" I hear someone shout excitedly and we both turn our head to see a sleepy looking Luca.

"Hey buddy!" Lewis goes up to a Luca and ruffles his head.

"What are you doing here?" Luca asks confused.

"I was having tea, with your pretty mama." Lewis kneels down to him and I almost choke on my own spit.

"Are you leaving now?" Luca asks, his voice getting smaller.

"Yeah bud, I've got to get some sleep." Lewis explains to him in a gentler voice and it warms my heart.

"Okay." Luca says.

"But I'll see you at the cafe again okay?" This brightens Lucas face and I smile at the sight.

"Goodnight Luca."

He stands up and I walk him to the door, he gives me a smile.

"Drive safe, Lewis."

"Always, Lilah."

_______

My Sunday morning was very productive, I woke up early, as did Luca- who has been waking up earlier than me every morning at crazy stupid hours, but not today I woke up earlier.

I made breakfast for myself and Luca- who changed his mind half way through me making porridge what he wanted. I ate the porridge and he decided he wanted cereal and a yoghurt instead.

"What do you think about Lewis?" I ask Luca as I come to sit next to him on the couch, Luca comes closer to me to snuggle up into my side.

"He's really nice and funny and I like him, do you?" He asks me

"Yeah." I answer simply.

"When do we get to see him again?" Luca asks excited and I grin down at him.

"I don't know, if he decides to come to the cafe then probably soon."

"I hope he does." Luca says as I turn the tv on, placing a chunky blanket over us.

My phone buzzes and I check it curiously

Lewis 🏎️
Hey, what you up to?

Lilah 🤍
Nothing much, chilling with Luca

What you up to?

Lewis 🏎️
Nothing

I was just wondering if you and Luca would like to go for a picnic?

Lilah 🤍
That would be great

Luca will be thrilled haha

Lewis 🏎️
Perfect, let me know when your ready and I'll pick you up

Lilah 🤍
Okay!

"Luca, do you want to go for a picnic with Lewis today?" I ask with my voice even and he jumps up in surprise.

"Yes!" He starts jumping on the couch "Can we go now?" He says and I laugh.

"I need to shower first, then we can go."

"Okay, please be quick."

I smile at how desperate he is to see Lewis, even though he seen him last night.

I take a quick shower, applying a little makeup so I don't look dead and finish drying off my hair, which doesn't take long because I've left it to air dry in my towel.

"Luca are you changed?" I call out to him, wherever he is.

"I'm ready!" He quickly runs up to me and hugs my legs.

"Okay I just have to message Lewis to let him know we are ready." I try to calm Luca down as I pick him up and walk over to the couch. 

I message Lewis and shortly after I see his car park outside my house.

"Let's go." I tell Luca and take his hand it my own as we make our way to the car.

I open the door and I see a dog, I widen my eyes- Lewis is slightly holding the dog back so Luca can come in.

"He's friendly don't worry." Lewis smiles at us.

"I can do my own seatbelt Mama." he insists and I laugh, leaving him to it as I make my way over to the passenger seat, having to wait a moment as a car goes past.

"Hey, Lewis." I say as I take a seat in the passenger side.

"Hello Lilah." He smiles at me.

"What's your dog called?" Luca asks curiously and I see him petting the dog cutely.

"Roscoe." He tells us.

"He's so cute." I smile softly at the them.

"So, where are we going?" I ask curiously as he starts driving the car.

"It's a surprise." He says suspiciously.

"Give me a hint."

"It's suburban."

I laugh "So basically you're taking us somewhere to 'murder' us." I laugh and whisper the murder part so Luca can't hear.

He chuckles at my obvious joke "You're spot on."

"What's a murderer." Luca says mispronouncing murderer and we both laugh.

"Nothing you need to worry about."

"Is Lewis a murderer?" He asks confused and I widen my eyes turning to him.

"No!" I say quickly before adding "Maybe."

Lewis almost bursts out laughing "Luca, I am not a murderer."

"We'll see." I give Lewis an obvious side eye and he laughs even more.

"Can I play some music?" I ask because I don't know how long the car ride will be and I always listen to music when I'm travelling.

"Yeah sure, the Bluetooth should be on." Lewis nods.

I go on to Bluetooth and wait for it to show up.

Lewis H

"Lewis H?" I mutter in question and turn to him.

He widens his eyes "Oh, my middle names Harrison."

I nod and select the car, it connects quickly and I play a random playlist.

"Good song." He says when the first song starts playing.

"What's this?" Luca asks and we both turn our head to see he is pointing at a bag, an expensive looking bag.

"Luca don't be nosy." I slightly scold him.

"Don't worry- it's the food and drinks for the picnic." Lewis tells us both and I nod my head.

"Oh that reminds me, I didn't bring much sorry, but I brought some vegan brownies." I say because I was practicing some earlier.

He groans in delight "I can't wait."

We are deep into the country side now when Lewis suddenly stops at a small parking spot, next to a field.

"This looks lovely." I say staring out of the window in awe, the field is endless, and the sun shining down on it makes it look straight out of a fairytale.

"Let's go." He smiles at me.

a/n

I'm loving writing this book atm, please vote/comment if you're enjoying so far, I'm so grateful for the support xo

Feel free to leave any scenarios you'd like to see in the book in the comments xo

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.1K 8
✧˖°࿐ ┊ 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒. ༻ ❪💗❫ ❝ she'll always mean the world to me ❞ formula one charles leclerc x lily lorenz...
504K 5.6K 110
"Sometimes, love isn't enough" In a world where love traingles, toxic relationships and drama can't seem to leave her alone. Warning: some chapters...
378K 5.8K 40
Slipping down a dark path can be pretty self-destructive. Especially when you can't come out. "I need you, Charles... I need you now". ---- Disclai...
259K 6.1K 39
Charles unexpectedly becomes single. He thought that break up was gonna be easy but it turns out to be compleatly false. He finds the much needed co...