Khanzaade 2✔

Od King_Of_Haters

This book is a sequel of Khanzaade with some changes. You can take this book as new version of Khanzaade🤴. Více

Characteristic
Aesthetic
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17[Last part]

Chapter-7

823 103 103
Od King_Of_Haters

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Ihram leave Hamza’s arm and goes near cupboard,he take out useless shirt😭🤣and handed to Hamza who look at him with WTF look.

Hamza:”Itne bhi bure din nahi aye mere”He groan and threw shirt at floor,Ihram gritted his teeth and turn back to cupboard he take well not new but normal shirt and give it to Hamza who stare at shirt and place finger under chin.

Hamza:”Umm not my type,koi aur dikhaao”

Ihram:”What the Fuck is this?This is not your father's house . Just shut up and take this”Hamza stood up angrily and Asher who looked at them with naughty eyes.Hamza pushed Ihram aside and took his new shirt which he bought today,Ihram’s eyes widened.

Ihram:”Hey, how dare you?Yeh meri n…”But Hamza already left for the shower,he made faces and turned to Asher.

Ihram:”Tujhe kon si khushi mili hai?”He asked in an annoying tone,Asher bit his cheek and hugged him.

Asher:”Yaar bhai itna gussa mat karo aur so jao you have a test tomorrow,remember?”Ihram shivered at the name of the test,Asher placed a kiss on his cheek.

Asher:”Bhai,it’s ok please don’t take stress,and he is just try to annoying you ok,now go and sleep”Ihram become silent he lay on bed and cover himself he was mad on everyone including his fate,now how he can sleep when he very well know tomorrow going to be worst day for him,Asher look at him sadly.

Hamza look into mirror and turn on the shower he hissed when water touch his back he turn and look his back in mirror he has a lot of mark,some are olds and some new covered in blood,he look down and ran hand in hairs,then he look into mirror and clench his fists.

Hamza:”I will never ever forgive anyone”He pulled the towel and came outside but he frowned when he saw Ihram sleeping peacefully,he didn't want to fight with him?He looked at Asher who was smiling at him.

Asher:”Let’s go to my room”

Hamza:”Why was he sleeping like that?Dar gaya kya?”Ihram sat on the bed and take out his shoes from floor and threw toward Hamza’s direction but Hamza being Hamza bent down which caused Shoes hit Asher’s head😭.Hamza look at Ihram with naughty smirk,who again lay on bed and cover himself with blanket.

Ihram:”Fuck Off”He shouted at them,Asher wanted to fight with him but right now he know his condition he sigh sadly and grab Hamza’s hand who jerk away his hand.

Hamza:”I can walk”Asher rolls his eyes and gives him space,Both enter the room.

Asher:”Right or left?”

Hamza:”Right”Asher made pout,he want to sleep right side but his bad luck he lay on left side,Hamza lay on right side with heavy heart.In the middle of night Hamza who placing pillows on ear and cursing his fate because of Asher’s snore.

Hamza:”Oh God,ye kis k sath sula dia?”He made a cry face but groaned when Asher place arm and legs on him.

Hamza:”Accident se toh bach gaya but yeh maar ki hi dum ky ga”He try to turn but he can’t because Asher lock him with legs and arms🤣🤣🤣🤣.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Abrar looked at Azhar who was lost in his own thoughts.

Abrar:”Bhai itna mat socho ab so jao please”

Azhar:”Kaise so jau?Dekha nahi kitne bure nishaan the uss ki back par,aise kon karta hai,I want..”

Abrar:”We don’t have any right on him,subah woh chala jaye ga so uss ka sochna band karo,yeh uska personal matter hai”

Azhar:”Tum kab se itne sang dil kaise ho gy?”Abrar sighs and lays beside Azhar and hugs him.

Abrar:”Bhai,please we don’t know him,maybe if we ask this all he doesn’t like”Azhar sighs and nodded but he gulped and turned to Abrar.

Azhar:”Kal Ihram ka test hai”His voice sounds broken,Abrar rubs his chest and places a kiss on his cheek.

Abrar:”Don’t worry sab ache se ho jaye ga,hum hai na,sambhal ly gy”Azhar close his eyes with heavy heart,but he doesn’t know why but he was feeling pain in chest,pain of losing his son,or pain of Hamza’s pain.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Next Morning they all were sitting on the breakfast table,Asher looking fresh but then they smiled at Hamza who ignored their smiles and looked up at them coldly.

Hamza:”Thanks,Now I take my l…”

Ahmer:”Why?Betho Nashta karo,uss k baad jana,see Chachu ne special tumhare liye banaya hai”

Asher:”Han please ruk jaao na”Hamza look at Azhar who was smiling at him,then he turn to Ihram who was looking pale,and lost he frown and sat on the chair,Abrar serve him with bright smile,he give him small smile and started to eat but his eyes filled with tears,he started to eat fastly like he never eat from years,others look at each other with confuse face.

Azhar:”Beta aaram se''Hamza's tears fell from his eyes,but he immediately wiped them and nodded.

Ahmer:”Ihram,why are you not eating?”Ihram looked up at them.

Ihram:”Bhai please aaj nahi na kal rakh lo”Hamza who was eating like kids looked at him with a frown and then turned to others.

Azhar:”Sunai nahi deta I don’t want any argument over this topic”He said loudly everyone flinched,Hamza gulped and placed a plate on the table then turned to Ihram,whose eyes filled with tears.

Hamza:”Kya baat hi rahi?Is everything ok?Um sorry”He looked down,they smiled at him,Ihram ran hand in hair and stood from chair and walked toward the room.

Azhar:”Ihram come back and finish your soup”

Ahmer:”Ihram,Come here,before I beat you”They shouted at him,but he slammed the door of his room hard they all flinched.

Asher:”Leave him,also kuch nahi khaye acha hai”

Ahmer:”Ahmed ne kaha tha Soup le sakta hai before test”He said sadly,Hamza became more curious,but he knew his place,he slowly stood up,but he froze in his place,his heart breaking into a million pieces.

Azhar:”He was recovered from cancer,but There is still sign of Cancer in his body,aaj bone marrow test hai,that’s why he was scared,what he again diagnosed with cancer”He finish this all with heavy breaths,Hamza gasp and rushed outside of house,they look into his direction with shocked face.

Asher:”Guys he is just a stranger why he cares about Bhai,leave it”They nodded,Azhar again and again looked into Hamza’s direction with a heavy heart,Abrar squeezed his shoulder and smiled at him slightly.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hamza took a taxi and left for his house,tears were rolling from his eyes.

Hamza:”Stop,just stop.”Taxi driver looked at him with a confused face.Hamza gave him money and came out from the taxi . He stood on the road and screamed,he wiped his tears and shivered.

Hamza:”I hurt him.How can I do this?Ahh why?There is no difference between me and this monster,I just punishing even though I know he was not at fault how?Maybe I am selfish?”He chuckled and sat on the road,he looked up at the sky.

Hamza:”Yah mere Malik,ab tu hi koi rasta dikha de,Ab aur nahi hota,Ye teri duniya badi zalim hai”He choke into tears,but he stop and close his eyes,he place hands together and pray to Allah,he rub hand on face and slowly stood up,he was looking like ghost,his hairs all messy,he walk on road like lifelessly.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

2 hours passed,Ahmer who was sitting beside Ihram at Hospital who was shivering and trying to escape but Ahmer held him tightly.

Ahmer:”Kuch nahi hoga bhai hai na please,relax ho ja,aur ab chal kafi time ho gaya”

Ihram:”kuch time baad please”Ahner hugged him and rubbed his back,Ihram snuggled into a hug.

Ihram:”Bhai dar lag raha hai,pehle itna nahi tha ab bohat lag raha chalo na ghar chalte hai,Baba bhi nahi hai yaha”He said in crack voice,Ahmer close his eyes,Azhar didn’t come because he can’t see him in pain and hopeless,Abrar was on his duty,and Asher at university,Ihram ask him to not come here,he don’t want to scared him.Ahmed come near them and pull Ihram from arm.

Ahmed:”Ihram Khan,we can’t wait anymore please be fast”He said in a stern voice,Ihram tried to free his arm.

Ihram:”Nope,mujhe nahi karwana,no means no”

Ahmed:”Meri jaan,it will be over soon,please samajhne ki koshish kar”

Ihram:”But I am fine,then why this test?”

Ahmed:”Aqal hai k nahi,yeh test iss liye hai k main koi risk nahi lena chahta agar cancer ka koi bhi laga toh I will give you dosses and then everything become fine aur agar aise hi chalta raha aur phir se yeh sab hua aur cancer ko time per treat nahi kiya toh it’s become worst samjh raha hai na?”Ihram shook head with teary eyes.

Ihram:”Pani,Bhai pani”Ahmer smiled and stood from the bench,Ahmed smiled and started to check his reporte,Ihram smirked and started to run from there,Ahmed and Ahmer became shocked.

Ahmer:”Shit!Ihram stop it!”But Ihram was just running but then suddenly someone pull him back from his shirt collar,he try to free himself but he can’t the grip of other guy is more stronger,the guy started to drag him toward Ahmed,Ahmed smirk meanwhile Ahmer sigh in relief.

Ihram:”Fuck off!You idiot,Ahh leave me,I will make your life hell”The guy smirked proudly and thought to himself”Don't worry,My life is already hell”.

Goal:-80+ Votes and 100 inline comments.

If the target get completed I give you update this Monday otherwise next Monday❣

Q:-How was the chapter?

Q:-How was Ihram?

Q:-How was Asher and Hamza?

Q:-Any suggestion for the next chapter?

If you like then walk behind me🙂

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

380K 28.2K 114
A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish! Peep in to enjoy!
20K 1.1K 12
Based on BROmance.....
136K 8.3K 47
A beautiful tale of Mehra Siblings. Dive in to know more.
25.7K 1.7K 18
This is a story of Khan brothers and their Father,who are ready to sacrifice their happiness for each other. The Father who is ready to destroy the w...