In Love With His Soul

De bvrmadhu

Human Body and Brain are most complex yet serine, In the same way a soul also. This is a supernatural story... Mais

Prologue
Character Sketch
Khushi?
Mistake
Talks
SOUL RELATION
Di
Lavanya
Decision
END
Touch
Plots
Kid

Presence

498 75 10
De bvrmadhu

RM at 11PM:- 

Arnav entered in without making noise, purposefully he came late so he can avoid khushi kumari guptha. He walked in without turning on lights but stopped seeing khushi sleeping on couch in living hall. He went near her. He stood there observing her features closely.

"How can she look same as my KHUSH. Just that her nose pin and long silky hair are different" Arnav thought noticing her features. He saw movement in her and thought to leave. 

"Who are you?" Came her melodic sleepy voice when he turned to leave. He turned towards her without moving.

"You?" She exclaimed. 

"Why are you sleeping here?" He asked in ASR tone composing himself. His mind is continuously  screaming that she is not HIS khushi. 

"That i gave new medicines to madam, it may cause some reaction. What if she needs me? So i am waiting here." She clarified. He nodded head and proceeded to move.

"Sir, You had dinner?" She asked out of curtesy.

"No" He said as he cant lie looking at KHUSHI face.

"Ok sir, I will heat your food if you dont mind." She said politely. 

"Thats not needed. Its not your work" He said not harshly.

"Its fine, your family is taking care of me so nicely. Please let me return that favor, atleast little bit of it" She said keeping puppy face. More over she wants to know the reason behind his tears in morning. He nodded head and went to his room to fresh up.

"Khushi, you are again going to stuck in problem. Mark my words" Her brain warned her. But her curiosity took best of her. She waited for him on dining hall. He came there in 10 minutes.

"I will serve myself" He said after settling down. She didnt argued. 

"Will my mom get cured in 3 months?" He asked her.

"She will get cured but it will take time sir. Not in 3 months but around a year." She said. Arnav sighed sadly.

"What happened sir?" She questioned him.

"Nothing. You can call me by my name, Arnav. No formalities in home" He said.

"You are my boss technically" She said.

"You are not just doing job. Its service." He said making her proud. 

"Where are you from?" He asked as he want to know more about her. Mainly the reason between his KHUSHI and her features. Will it be coincidence or any relation?

"I work in Health hospital from where madam getting treatment" She answered confused, he rolled eyes at her reply.

"That i heard in morning. I am asking about your family" He clarified. She frowned why they are so interested knowing about her personals.

"I am from CARE orphanage, my parents left me there when i was 2 days born." She answered him. For some reason she didnt mind to sharing it with him.

"Who named you?" He asked again.

"They left a chit writing my name." She answered. Arnav thought for a while as far as he know Garima and shashi loves their children to moon. They are not cruel to leave one of their child as orphan. Will she be their relative? But his brain is saying its pure coincidence. He shrugged off deciding it as coincidence and completed his dinner. After a long time he ate to fullest, even he didnt noticed it. 

"Can i ask you something?" She said hesitantly ignoring warning of her brain.

"Hmm" 

"Why did you react like that in morning?" She asked unsure. 

"Very important person of my life looks similar to you and her name is also khushi" He answered. She deserve this explanation after all.

"Where is she?" She continued. 

"She left this world" He said, tears pooled in his eyes. Khushi was shocked to this new piece of information.

"Sorry for your loss Arnavji, Our loved ones will never leave us. They will be around us observing us. They will always take care of us." Khushi said feeling sudden pain in her heart for unknown reason. 

"You go and sleep in your room. If any emergency dad will call you" He suggested composing himself.

"Its ok Arnavji" 

"He will take care of her, dont worry" He stressed composing himself after hearing ARNAVJI from her.

"Ok, good night" She said and went away. Her heart is saying there is a big grief behind his words. She thought who is that person for whom whole family is grieving.

In Arnav Room:- 

"Who is SHE KHUSH? Why does she look like you? Why she entered RM? Why i am becoming weak in her presence? I cant even say NO to her. Whats happening KHUSH? She will be here for a year i suppose? How will i live here seeing her daily? She is reminding me about YOU." He said looking at stars.

"Moreover how can i marry lavanya? Its suffocating me. Its better to die rather than bearing this suffocation but the promise i gave you?" He said. 

SOUL, Watching everything cried on his every word. She wants to hug him and say everything will be alright but she cant. 

Khushi Room:-

Khushi came and sat on bed thinking about arnav words. Who is HIS KHUSHI? she is amazed to see his LOVE on HER. Even his family seems so fond of HER.

"They told SHE is very important to them but they didnt told whats their relation with HER? Who is SHE to them?" Khushi thought.

"Whats wrong with you khushi? Why are you thinking so much about her?" Her brain chided her.

At the same time she felt someone entering into her room. She looked towards door, it is closed. She looked whole room but no one there. 

"Is someone here?" She asked herself.

"Arey khushi, you must be hallucinating. Anyways its new place to you right?" She consoled herself. She lied and pulled covers on her properly. Again she felt some presence beside her on bed. Her heartbeat increased to the level she can hear it. 

"Any devil is here?" She asked.

"No No, nothing like that. Devimayya whats happening here?" She murmured. 

"If any devil is here then listen, its waste of your time to scare me. I am not afraid of anyone ok. I know one trick that can save me from anything" Saying khushi covered herself fully without giving chance for air to enter. She started chanting devimayya name. 

"Silly Girl" Muttered soul with small smile. Yes, she(soul) is the one entered in and sat beside khushi to observe her. When she saw khushi in morning she was amazed and she wanted to know more about her. She was there with arnav when he had dinner, its her daily routine to roam with him. 

She felt bad when she heard KKG(Khushi Kumari Guptha) Talking about her parents and orphanage. How can parents be so cruel? 

She felt happy when arnav had his dinner to fullest without his notice. Thats why she came to thank KKG. Thought KKG cant hear her, she will feel satisfied. 

But how come KKG notice her presence? How did she feel HER? Is that true? When arnav cant feel her presence then how come a STRANGER can? She is confused.

Next day:- 

KKG got up early and prepared for the day. She went down to get permission from Devayani to perform pooja to devimayya. Though she is scared with the presence she felt in room, she dont know to whom she can say that. 

She saw Devayani already in pooja room.

"Mam?" She called her, dadi turned back.

"Can i also perform pooja? I will do that daily in orphanage?" Khushi said nervously. She cant leave home and go to temple as she need to take care of rathna. 

"NO" Dadi said seriously, She became sad and turned to go back.

"Only if you call me dadi" Said devayani with smile. Khushi face lit with brightness.

"Dadiji" Khushi said with slight wetness in eyes.

"Didnt anjali said you are important to us?" Dadi questioned, khushi nodded head.

"Come" Khushi too went and performed pooja along with dadi. 

"Today we have pooja in evening, we need to make arrangement for that" Dadi said.

"Why dadiji?" 

"For betterment of rathna health. Sinha's also coming. No guests" Dadi said.

"Who sinha's?" Khushi asked confused.

"They are our relatives, Their daughter Lavanya is going to marry Arnav?" Dadi explained.

"Ohhh Nice" Khushi said but thought about arnav. 

"Did he love that KHUSHI who looks like her? That's why he cried for HER?" She thought.

"May be NO, seems full family is fond of her. She must be someone from FAMILY" She reasoned herself.

"You zoned out beta" Dadi words brought her back to presence.

"I tend to speak with myself most of the times dadiji" Khushi said keeping a child face. Dadi caressed her cheek.

"Your parents are most unluckiest to miss you" Dadi said, khushi expressions changed to serious mode.

"Ok, We woke up early it seems" Khushi said diverting topic.

"Yes, only arnav will get up to go for jog" Dadi said, just then arnav went crossing them. He passed small smile to khushi when she wished him good morning. 

Again khushi felt vibe of someone around her, she felt being observed. Her eyes silently searched for the unknown person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys, here is second chapter of In Love With His Soul. How does it felt? Any guess who is that soul? How is Khushi-arnav interaction? How come KKG felt soul presence?

Please ignore typos and grammatical errors. 

Please vote and comment. Thank you all......

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

470K 19.8K 41
Desclaimer: Character names of the story taken from the star plus show ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON. But the plot is completely my own. Any resemblance...
663K 30.8K 79
The broken heart and its long lost Rhythmic beats have a beautiful story to tell...Its Heart Beats .....Regular Update...♥️♥️♥️ #Arshi - 90 on 08/04...
37.8K 2.1K 7
A story about how two souls come together and heal each other.
73K 2.8K 13
Its the story about the couple fighting with their fate. one to be together and the other one who wants to go away. peep in to know more