Shark Turmoil (My Hero Academ...

De Salvage_Bernard

Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother... Mais

Bio, and Informations
Chapter 1 - The Start
Chapter 2 - What it means to be a hero.
Chapter 3 - Roaring Muscles
Chapter 4 - Entrace Exam
Chapter 5 - First Day at U.A
Chapter 6 - Second Day and Blattle Trial
Chapter 7 - Battle Trial
Chapter 8 - Class President, do your best Iida!
Chaper 9 - USJ Attack
Chapter 10 - (OVA) Save! Rescue Training
Chapter 11 - (S2) Sports Festival/That's the idea Ochaco!
Chapter 12 - (S2) Roaring Through The Sports Festival
Chapter 14 - (S2) Sports Festival P.3
Chapter 15 - (S2) Sports Festival Pt.4
Chapter 16 - (S2) Hero Names
Chapter 17 - (S2) Intership
Chapter 18 - (S2) Back To U.A
Chapter 19 - (OVA) Training of The Dead
Chapter 20 - (S2) Gearing up for the Final Exams
Chapter 21 - (S2) The Final Exams
Chapter 22 - (S2) Day at the Mall
Chapter 23 - (Two Heroes Movie) Welcome to I-Island!
Chapter 24 - (Two Heroes Movie) Saving I-Island!
Chapter 25 - (S3) Pool
Chapter 26 - The Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 27 - (S3) A Disastrous Training Camp
Chapter 28 - An Untold Story of a Shark
Chapter 29 - Rescue Mission
Chapter 30 - (S3) Battle Between Life and Death
Chapter 31 - (S3) All For One
Chapter 32 - (S3) Moving to the Dorms and other stories
Chapter 33 - (S3) Ultimate Moves
Chapter 34 - (S3) - License Exam
Chapter 35 - (S3) Rescue Exam
Chapter 36 - (S3) Deku Vs. Kacchan and other revelation
Chapter 37 - (S3) Ceremony and New Faces
20k Special
Chapter 38 - (S4) Sir Nighteye's Agency
Chapter 39 - (S4) - Little Girl
Chapter 40 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 1
Chapter 41 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 2
Chapter 42 - (S4) Rescue Aftermath
Chapter 43 - (Filler) A Fun Day Off
Chapter 43 - (S4) Prepping for the School Festival

Chapter 13 - (S2) Sports Festival P.2

614 21 9
De Salvage_Bernard

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Continuing off where we stopped-

After an Amazing ending to the Obstacle Race, the rest of the first years didn't take long to cross the finish line.
A few meters away, Bakugo was panting heavily, probably for overusung his quirk.

Mic: "And now, they're finishing one after another! We'll make a list of the results later, but for now, good work!"

Ochaco: "Deku-kun! Y/n-kun! You two were amazing!" The brunette girl said painting while walking next to us.
Izuku: "Uraraka-san?"
Ochaco: "First place is amazing! I still have a long way to go!" She said excitedly. Meanwhile Iida was talking to himself. "Y/n you were amazing as well!"
Y/n: "Thanks for the compliment, now take some breaths. You look like you going to pass out any minute." I said tapping her shoulder.

Well, as Ochaco took some breaths, Izuku hides his face in his arms with his cheeks red.
I look back at the red gate seeing the rest of the students coming in, but there was someone in particular who caught my attention.

Momo: *panting* "This isn't how it was supposed to..." She said basically our of breath.
Y/n: "Oi! You need some help?" I said walking next.
Momo: *looks down* "Yes..." She said showing something of better someone on her back.

Mineta: "Ha!Ha! I killed two birds with a stone! I'm a genius!"
Momo: "You're the worst!"

I gently places my hand in Mineta's shouder, i stared at him with a natural face.

Y/n: "Excuse me." I said to Momo pointing my finger up.

I then hit my hand on the back of his neck, the good part was that Mineta got unconscious by that.

Momo: "Thanks."
Y/n: "No problem, now we just need to find a way to get him off."

Anyways, cut to a few minutes later.

Midnight: "The first game of the first-year stage is finnaly over. Now, take a look at the results!" The results were shown to the public and us. "The top 42 made it through the next round. It's unfortunate, but don't worry even if you didn't make it! We've prepared other chances for you to shine." She seductively licked her lips. "Teh real competition begins next! The press cavalry'll be all over it! Git it your all!"

Midnight swings her wip up with the screen again randomized the next game.

Midnight: "Now then, here is the second  game. I already know what it is, but what could it be? What could it be? I just said it, and now here it is..!"

The screen stops.
The second game will be a Cavalry Battle.

Kaminari: "A cavalry battle?" He said anxiously. "I'm bad at those..."
Tsu: "It's not an individual event, so I wonder how it'll work."
Midnight: "Let me explain." She turned around to the screen. What came next was a image of Thirteen and Mic carrying All Might in their arms. The pic was hilarious to say the least. "The participants can form teams of two or four people as they wish, it's basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but one thing that's different... based on the results of the last game, each person had been assigned a point value."

Sato: "A point-based system just like the entrace exam, huh? That's easy to understand."
Ochaco: "In other words, each team is worth different points depending on who's on the team."
Mina: "I see!" She said pointing her two fingers at her.
Midnight: "You guys don't hold back even tough i'm talking, huh?!" She said swinging her whip angrily. The screen show all the points we earned by or positions at the race. "Yes, that's right! And the points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom. So 42nd place gets five points, and the 41nd gets ten points! And the point value assigned for to the first place is... Ten million!"

. . .

Izuku: "T-Ten million?!"

On that moment everyone gave izuku a glare, witch means...
He's screwed.

Midnight: *smile* "That's right. It's survival of the fittest, with a chance for those at the bottom to overtrow to the top!"

Well, since i came at second place, that also means i'm screwed too...
We're gonna die :D

Midnight: "Now then, I will explain the rules of the cavalry battle. The time limit of fithteen minutes. Each team is worth the total of its member points, and the riders will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads. Teams will try to grab each other's headbands until time runs out, and try to keep as many points as they can. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them! And the most important thing is ghat even if you headband gets stolen, or if team fails, you're not out!" She pointed her whip at us.

Momo: "Witch means..."
Sato: "...since there are 42 people, there will be ten or twelve teams on the field the whole time?"
Aoyama: *slides up* "That's tough."
Mina: "One strategy could be to let someone take your points first so you'll be more free."
Tsu: "It's hard to say without seeing how all the points end up being split, Mina-chan."

Midnight: "During the game, it'll be a cruel fight were you can use your quirks. But it still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You'll be removed immediately!" A timer of Fithteen minutes was displayed on the screen. "Now, you have fithteen minutes to build up your teams! Start!"

As the students start to form their teams, Izuku was left isolated because of his Ten Million points.
Izuku tried to get Ojiro on his team, but it failed.

Ochaco: "Deku-kun! Let's be a team!"
Izuku: "Uraraka-san!" Waterfall tears came out of his eyes. "I-Is it really okay? Everyone'll probably be after me because of my ten million points!"
Ochaco: "If we run away the whole time, then you'll win, right?:
Y/n: "Uraraka-san, this is a batlle, not a tag game."
Izuku: "I-I think you're overestimating me, Uraraka-san..."
Ochaco: "Like I would! Anyway, it's better to team up with people you get along with!"

I felt a tight squeeze of my heart, and probably Izuku felt since both of us were doing a weird face.

Ochaco: "What's the matter? You two look ugly, you know."
Y/n: "Oh, it's nothing. Your statement was so bright that we couldn't hold much."
Izuku: "Actually, i wanted to team up with you too. Thanks! For teams, it's best to be with people you can communicate smoothly, right?"

Izuku explained some things here and there about team communication witch i pretended that i heard.
What matters was that in the end the two run to Iida to ask him to join the team.

Izuku: "Iida-kun."

Iida turned around to look at us, Izuku explain a strategy for us to the cavalry battle.
When he finished, Iida looked down.

Iida: "I expected no less, Midoriya-kun... But I am afraid I have to refuse. Ever since the entrace exam, I just kept losing to you. You are a wonderful friend, but that's why, if I just keep following you, i will never grow." He fixed his glasses and stared eye to eye at Izuku. "Bakugo-kun and Todoroki-kun aren't the only ones who see you as a rival." He turned around and walks towards his team. "I will challenge you."
Ochaco: "Iida-kun..."

. . .

Y/n: "Que baixaria."
Izuku: "What did you said?"
Y/n: "Nothing."
Izuku: "...Oh yeah, Y/n do you want to join my team?"
Y/n: "Honestly Izuku-kun. I think it's best I go into another team."
Izuku: "What?!"
Y/n: "Wow! Calm down. I think its best we go into separate teams, since my quirk is no5 much helpful... but don't worry about it." I extended my hand to him. "Good luck!"
Izuku: "...Good luck too."

We handshake, after that i go off to find a team, but since i wasted precious time with Izuku, finding a team was kinda hard.
But then, i heard someone call out.

???: "So you're the Sharkboy who came in second, huh?"
Y/n: "Hm?" I turned around to see the purple emo looking kid. "Uh, yes i am."
Purple Emo: "Do you want to join my team?"
Y/n: "Wait, really? Are you sure about that? My quirk is not very useful on land, ill probably just be a waste for you."
Purple Emo: "Oh don't worry. You have high point value and... you're quite good for what I'm in need for." He smiled.
Y/n: "Umm, what do you mean by tha--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mic: "In third place, Tetsute-- Huh? What? It's team Shinso?! When did you come from behind?!"
Y/n: "Huh? The hell? What th- wh-wh- Huh?!" I screamed in great confusion at Shinso.
Shinso: "Thanks for your hard work." He said walking away with a friend on his face, pleased with himself.
Y/n: "What do you mean by that?! What the hell happen?!"

I was in great confusion.
Suddenly Shinso came at me and ask about a joining his team and now...
THE CAVALRY BATTLE HAD ENDED?!

probably because of the writer laziness...

Well, after President Mic announced that Izuku's team was in forth place and some espetacular Waterfall tears by Izuku, it was break time.

Mic: "Now, we'll take a hour's break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya!"

By Mic's announcement the crowds and the first years all go have a break for lunch, me and the rest exit the stadium on our way to the cafeteria to get our much deserved and beloved food.

Tsu: "How dissapointing..." She said quite frustrated, her head was fuming, letting out some bursts of steam. "Mina-chan congratulations."
Mina: "Well, Bakugo just let me join to use against Todoroki's ice, so i don't know if it reflects my abilities." She siad with a dissapointing tone on her voice, she was scratching the back of her head as well.

Ochaco: "Iida-kun, I didn't know you had a special move like that! No fair!" Like tsuyu, she was also fuming with bursts or steam coming out of her head, she was also running on her place.
Iida: "It had nothing to do with fairness! I just wasn't using it as intended." While he chooped his hand, Kaminari came in with his idot mode activated. "I wanted to do something that could compete with Midoriya-kun."
Ochaco: "It's that manly thing, huh? Speaking of that, where is Deku-kun?"
Y/n: "Don't worry, he got some business to deal with, he's going to join us again once he finishes."

-Timeskip to End of Lunch-

Lunch sadly was over, witch it means, back at the stadium.

Mic: "Now that Lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just a sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in too! We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up!"

I see the other students looking at something, I went up to see what the matter was and--
WHAT THE?!

Mic: "What's the matter, Class 1-A? What kind of fan-service is that?"

While the girls were having the most embarrassing moments of their intire lives, Mineta and Kaminari, of course, gave thumbs up at each other while smiling with blush on their faces.

Momo: "Mineta-san! Kaminari-san! You tricked us, didn't you?!" She said lifting angrily her arm up. She then fall into her knees. "Why am I always caught up in Mineta's schemes? I even used Creation to make the outfits." Ochaco went next to her and taps her back to try and cheer up.
Jiro: "Those guys are so dumb!" Jiro exclaimed throwing her pompons into the ground.
Hagakure: "Well, there's still time before the finals, and it'd be a pain if things go tense. It's fine, let's do it!" She swinger her arms and pompons up and down.
Jiro: "What?!"
Tsu: "Toru-chan, you like this huh?"

I walked myself next to them.

Y/n: "Well, well, well. So the class 1-A girls had fallen into Mineta's trick? Quite funny if you ask me." I said in a sarcastic funny tone, trying my best not to laugh at the situation.
Mina: "This isn't funny!" She waved her arms rapidly up and down while pouting. "When you wear something mockable, I'll make fun of it!" She pointed at me.
Y/n: "Alright, alright. Sorry... Let me take care of this."

I make my way to Kaminari and Mineta, without saying anything I placed my hand on their shoulders and drag them behind the wall.
They screamed for me to wait and pleaded for freedom, but it didn't worked for me.
I take them behind the wall and... yeah... no details.

Mic: "All right, everyone!  Let's have fun competing in the recreational games! When that's over, the sixteen from the last teams that made into the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!"

Kirishima: "The last round is a tournament where we fight one-on-one, huh? I'm gonna stand on the stage that I watch every year on Tv!"
Mina: "Was it a tournament last year?" Mina asked to Kirishima.
Sero: "It's different every year, but there's a one-on-one competition every year. Last year, it was a sports chambray match."

Standing on the stage, Midnight pulls out a yellow box with "Lots" written on it.

Midnight: "Now, let's draw lots to determine the bracket. Once the bracket is determined, we'll have recreational games and then start! The sixteen finalists can choose whether of not wnat to participate in the recreation. I'm sure most of you want to rest of save strength. Now from the first place team--
Ojiro: "Um..! Excuse me." Ojiro extended his hand up. "I'm withdrawing." Me and the others looked at him a bit shocked.
Izuku: "Ojiro-kun, why?"
Iida: "This is a rare chance for the pros to see you!"
Ojiro: "I barely remeber anything from the cavalry battle until almost the end. I think it was that guy's quirk." When Ojiro said that Izuku looked towards Shinso. "I know that is a great chance, and that it's foolish to waste it..."
Izuku: "Ojiro-kun..."
Ojiro: "But--" He interrupted. "Everyone here competed by giving their all! I can't... I can't be up there with everyone without knowing what really happened."
Hagakure: "You're working too much about it! You should just make sure you produce results in the finals!"
Mina: "If you're gonna say that, I didn't do anything either." She pointed out, trying to lift Ojiro spirit, but it didn't quite worked.
Ojiro: "That's not it..." He places her hand on his face. "I'm talking about my pride here... I can't... Also why are you guys wearing cheerleaders outfits?"

I released a chuckle from that, but Ojiro's speech still didn't leave my mind.
I basically just did nothing for like the intore cavalry batlle and suddenly I'm on the finals;
This didn't felt quite right, it honestly sound quite unfair.
I extended my hand up.

Y/n: "I'm Y/n Midoriya from Class 1-A. I also want to withdraw for the same reason. Like Ojiro-kun, I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle till the end. Regardless of my abilities don't you think it goes against the goal of this sports festival for those who didn't do anything to move into the final round?" When I finished that i looked to see a crying Kirishima.
Kirishima: "What's with these guys?! They're so mainly!"

I nervously scratched the back of my neck, Midnight stayed on her place for a few seconds before speaking.

Midnight: "Youthful talk like that is something... I like! Y/n! Ojiro! I accept your withdrawal!" There was some awkward silence. "In that case, we'll have to move up two people from the fifth place cavalry battle team..."
Ginger Hair Girl: "If that's going to happen, then rather us, who barely did anything during the cavalry battle, it should be them right?" She looks back at a brunette and her other two friends who noded at her. "The ones who fought to end and stayed in the top, Team Tetsutetsu, right?"
Testsutetsu: "Oh. Kendo..!"
Kendo: "This isn't collusion or anything, if that makes sense."
Tetsutetsu: "...Y-You guys..!" He said before screaming.

In the end, Testsutetsu and Ibara got into the finals, replacing me and Ojiro.

Midnight: "This is the bracket based on the results of the drawing!"

The screen on the top of the stadium lighted up to shown the finalist of the sports festival.

-Testsutetsu-
Vs.
-Kirishima-

Tetsutetsu, Kirishima: "Again?! This is too redundant!"

-Tokoyami-
Vs.
-Yaoyorozu-

Tokoyami: "I'll give it my all."
Momo: "Th-That's what I want!" From he tone alone, she was quite nervous for the fight.

-Ashido-
Vs.
-Aoyama-

Aoyama: "Merci. Too bad you got me as your opponent." He winked.
Mina: "You mean too lucky!"

-Shinso-
Vs.
-Midoriya-

-Todoroki-
Vs.
-Sero-

I watched Izuku walk fowards a bit, he started to wonder something before Shinso coming up with a talk to him.

Shinso: "It's you, isn't? Izuku Midoriya." Izuku got startled and walks back. "Looking fowards for the first match."
Izuku: "Me--

I quickly covered Izuku's mouth, Ojiro seemed to have the same idea with him already moving his tail, he stooped when I managed to shut Izuku.
Shinso smirked and walked away, I released Izuku.

Izuku: "Y/n-kun, what's the matter?"
Ojiro, Y/n: "Don't answer him." We siad in unison.

As us three got inside the waiting room and explained Midoriya about Shinso's shenanigans, the recreational games were happening, heck even I decided to participate a bit and it was quite fun.
Meanwhile, some took time to prepare themselves for their fights, others kept their presences of mind, sharpening their senses, or tried to relax their nerves.

I'm honestly quite excited to see what is going to happen in the finals.

-End of Chapter 13-

I seriously had the biggest "I fucked up" moment when people started to say the names of the love interest they thought it would be.

Anyways leave a comment here so I can improve or just put your general opinion and thoughts about this chapter see ya later.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

115K 2.5K 16
Most kids dream of having a powerful quirk. They think it will help them get into UA High School and become a pro hero. But some quirks are more dang...
9.5K 307 38
This story follows a new character named Rinji Yagi... The number one hero All Might's nephew. After the death of his father his uncle sent him and h...
24.7K 320 18
Y/n the son of 2 vigilantes who were titled the king and queen. They were fears among villains but the hero society never knew who these hero's were...
5.6K 158 17
After experiencing the corruption and injustice of society first hand, Izuku reevaluates his concept of a 'hero', decides he doesn't particularly wan...