The Prestige club (TPC)#3: "R...

Av Beyondtheclosedeyes

Abbas Akbar Khan is the exact copy of his father. Not just in how he looks but how he acts. He has done exac... Mer

Her
Him
Them
1
2
3
5
6
7
8

4

57 10 0
Av Beyondtheclosedeyes

Her shock didn't last very long as he pulls her in the elevator and press a number. She wince at his grip and he immediately leaves her hand.

"Why are you here?" They both asked

She blinks looking at him, "I was heading to my suite". She gasps, "I forgot my luggage downstairs".

"I will ask my guard to grab it for you". He replied as he texts his guard then looks at her, "We need to talk".

She nodded.

She exit on another floor to find a penthouse. He swipes his card and she enters inside nervously curling her finger through her long hair.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Sit". His voice was cold now

She didn't know him. She never even heard about him until that day when he saw him for the first time. Which means that he scares her.

She sits on the sofa now holding her hand together as she waits for him to say something.

"Why are you here?" He asked again

She tilts her head which made her silky hair to fall on one side, "I met with the owner just a few minutes ago. She requested that I participate in her competition so here I am".

"Where did you come from?"

"Dubai". She said smiling because she loves that place, "I have my bakeries there".

"Bakeries?"

"Yes! I am an owner of three bakeries in Dubai". She said with a even wider smile

He nodded, "So you didn't come here because of me?"

She shakes her head a little hurt appearing in her eyes, "You told me to never look for you and to stay away from you. I had no idea you will be here".

He clench his jaw because it's been years since he last saw her. He still remember the anger he had for her. She still look as innocent as she looked back then which add to his frustration. He didn't need his past around him, especially not now, he was at the highest point of his life. He needed balance which he barely got.

"I don't want you here". He snapped and she visibly shakes at his tone but he couldn't care enough, "I don't want you near my family".

She gulps looking at him, "I didn't do anything to you. Why are you being like this to me!"

He laughs dryly, "You did. Because of your family I lost everything".

"But-"

"Enough". He shouted and her eye widen as she quickly stands, "Leave me alone and leave my family alone. Do you hear me!?"

Her eyes brimmed with tears, "I want to leave".

She starts to move towards the door when he moves near her and she jumps away from him.

"Remember what I said". He threaten as he opens the door and push her outside

She wipes her tears looking at the closed door. She rushes to her suite before someone sees her and once she was inside she let herself break.

"I need all the details about her in an hour". He said angrily as he spoke to his security team

He runs his hand through his hair remembering how she looks just a moment ago. She always was in his mind since the first time he saw her. Her beautiful brown eyes always appears in the most random times of the day. Since, he decided he will never ever look into his past, he had ignore everything, even finding her again.

He heard a knock on his door and he opens the door to his grinning cousin Mahak who was still very young to be involved in business however her father and mother never let that comes in the middle of her dreams.

"You know what happened". Mahak said happily as she sits on the couch, Sanaam was in, "I met the very last contestant. I didn't think she will answer since she is always so busy. I just signed with her and people are already going crazy about it". Then she sighs, "She is so sweet, Abbas, like so innocent. She brought me pretty flowers when everyone else got me expensive gifts. She is also very sharp with business".

"Who did you meet?" He was dreading the answer

"Sanaam Zaram".

His smiles slips, "You shouldn't trust people so quickly".

Mahak smile slips too, "I am not an idiot. I don't trust anyone. I trust the vibes and I trust her. I want her to stay because I know she will draw people in and balance the competition".

He clench his jaw, nodding, because he knows if Mahak wants something she will get it either way. Now, he can't interfere anymore with Sanaam. He just needs to avoid her.

Sanaam wipes her tears as she opens google to finally search his name. She didn't do that all these years because she didn't want to do so. Now that he is in front of her and says he lives here, she needs to know exactly who he is.

As she googles, she understands where he is coming from. The generation that he belongs to is gold - every single person around him. He was born with a golden spoon and lived a similar life. He had taken over his father business about 4 years ago after graduating from Harvard.

He probably thinks she is after his money or something is the only excuse she can come up with at the moment. She adds the fact that he was traumatized because of her family to that mix and she instantly feels guilty. Even when she didn't know the extent of what he went through - she remembers the day she first saw him. How he looked in that moment had stayed with her for a very long time.

Feeling dejected and frustrated she reaches out to her manager asking her to grab a few more things for her (since her manager was already out shopping for some basic she will need while she stays in the hotel). She added a bunch of ingredients to make some muffins. She believes that sweets are good in every emotion.

She changes into a soft off white sweater and pajamas. She did her skin care routine as she sits with her laptop working on her cooking book. She type in word and then went to find inspiration photos.

She heard a knock on her door and bounces towards it.

"Here you go". Her manager said placing the bags on the floor, "I will head over to my room to work on some schedules and posts. Post something on your story like a promo. A picture from window or something that shows where you are but not exactly where you are".

She nodded.

She closes the door taking the stuff with her to the kitchen as she starts to bake some muffin. She was about to tie her hair when she frown looking at her wrist where she remembers she put a hair tie just a while ago. She huffs because she always seems to forget where her hair ties are and went to get another one from her room.

She continues to make muffin and once done she packs them in a container neatly. She takes out a pink now tying it on top. She takes a small paper making a card out of it and writing,

"I am sorry about causing you pain. It was never my intention. I hope you can feel better with something sweet".

She signs her initial at the end.

She heard her stomach grumble as she takes the package heading towards the elevator. She applies her favorite moisturizing strawberry lip balm. She press the same number to the floor he took her and once she arrives she place the box in front of his door. She quickly rings the bell running away and entering the elevator again before he could open the door. She nervously bites her lips wondering what he will do with the sweets. She decided to not think too much instead she enters the restaurant to order her food.

"Hello! You are Sawaan right?" She heard someone say as she looks away from her phone where she posted a story as her manager asked her to

She found one of the contestant that will be with her looking at her. She remembers her name from the booklet she received from Mahak.

"Arianna?" She said and the girl nodded smiling, "Yes. My name is Sanaam".

Arianna laughed, "Oh, my bad. I always have issues whenever I try to pronounce your people names. They are just so difficult-".

"Excuse me". She heard the waitress say as she moves to the side to put her food on the table

"What do you think you are doing!?" Arianna yelled causing her to jerk at her tone, "Didn't you see we were busy talking? And you pushed me aside".

The waitress looks flustered, "No. No. I did say excuse me so I can keep the food on the table".

"That is right. She was just doing her job, it's ok-".

Arianna slapped her hand on the table causing a little hot food to fall on her hand and she wince, "She should know better than to push customer around-".

"Is there a problem here?" She heard another voice interrupt and she was already embarrassed because of Arianna behavior and guilty that the waitress was getting the heat for nothing

"Oh, Mr. Abbas, just Sanaan here was angry at the waitress for not doing her job properly". Arianna voice completely changed when Abbas stopped beside her

Her cheeks were actually turning red from all the unwanted attention. Everyone was looking.

"I didn't say anything about the waitress". She said frowning as she wipes her hand clean and take a ice cube to apply on the burnt area

"Of course, you were-". Arianna started

"Ms. Arianna, since you are a guest and will be staying long term with us please ensure that you respect all our staff and guests. We do not tolerate such behavior". Abbas said sternly as Arianna eyes brimmed with tears, "Apologize to our guests and waitress".

Arianna looks at them for a moment ready to argue but Abbas looks scary even to her.

"Sorry". Arianna said quickly as she walks away

She looks at the waitress, "I am so sorry about that. I don't know why she did that".

The girl smiles, "It's ok. Don't worry about it. Enjoy your food".

She nodded, still guilty as she looks at her food. She sighs holding her head as she tries to shake the embarrassment away.

He sat in front of her and she looks at him, "I don't even know what just happened".

He shrugged, "That's all on her".

"But it was because of my food". She argued, "I don't know why she did that maybe she was having a bad day".

"Or she was trying to scare you".

"Scare me?" She asked confused

"It's a big competition".

"But it's only a fun competition".

He didn't say anything back as he silently watches her as she eats. She still seems to be thinking about what just happened and blaming herself. He can see it now what his cousin was trying to tell him.

She was the balance of this show. Someone who is bright and positive.

He had already received all the details about her. There wasn't much before she turned nineteen. However, he knows she shifted to Dubai, completed her Bachelor in business and also worked in a cutlery school. She established her first bakery with a co-owner who is also someone from her college. Now, she owns three bakeries and multiple followers online. She was rich and humble.

That didn't erase the past.

Then, he had received those stupid muffins from her. He almost threw them away instead he had eaten one that turned to five real quick. She was good. Very good at baking. He can see why she is popular. He might have stalked her profile online too (not all of it, he will do that later). He couldn't resist the urge to come see her.

"You are eating like it's your last meal".

"Yeah". She said with a smile, "I can't afford to skip meals. It's not good for my health".

He frowns. But didn't ask her to explain anymore because he doesn't want to know.

"You need to stay".

She tilts her head biting on her food and he clench his jaw to stop noticing every single action she does.

"For the competition. Stay here".

Then she grins that adorable grins of hers.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

32.3K 1.1K 26
He sucks on my soft skin making me gasp, "Let this serve as a reminder that you are taken, Mrs.Kim" he whispered as his finger caressed the mark he l...
177K 5.6K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
7.2K 716 16
THE BILLIONAIRE'S MARRIAGE SERIES #Book 2 :- YOURS BY FATE- THE BILLIONAIRE'S POSSESION' {ongoing} My Husband My mistake He was my mistake or more...
104K 2.4K 19
[Under Editing] *Ruthless Mafia x innocent girl* Sheza Khan youngest daughter of Kabir Khan, a minor gangster. . She is eighteen years old. She is a...