His Chosen One [Niklaus Mikae...

Door sof_2469

Jordan Potter comes back to Mystic Falls after two years in England only to be met with the mess her Dad- Dam... Meer

D I S C L A I M E R
C A S T ~ HP
C A S T ~ TVD
A E S T H E T I C S
N I G H T M A R E
S H E ' S B A C K
T H E D A N C E - P A R T 1
T H E D A N C E - P A R T 2
F L A S H B A C K
S E C R E T S R E V E A L E D

C H A O S

2.3K 111 12
Door sof_2469

[Salvatore Boarding House]

She's gone.

Jordan has either been taken or just.....got lost? I'm begging it's the latter.

That girl has a god damn death wish, constantly getting herself into positions like this.

I pace around the living room, a glass of bourdon infused with blood, in my hands. Taking a gulp, the burning sensation rolling down my throat, calms me slightly. 

Stefan sits on the sofa, arms crossed and a cool feature on his face. However, the bouncing of his leg and small shake in his arms gives him away immediately.

Somehow, Kenzie is calm and taking care of Teddy as though her best friend disappearing is a natural occurrence. 

I know Jordan can protect herself, but she's my kid. How can I not worry about her safety? She disappeared for two years , stating that she wanted to 'study for her NEWT's and not be interrupted by our boy-brother-vampire drama' as she so kindly put it.

My thoughts are interrupted by Rose zooming in. "I can't find her anywhere baby. Maybe Klaus took her?" She give me a reassuring smile before wrapping her arms around me. I returned the gesture, resting my chin on her head after giving her a small kiss on the head.

"Well, if so, I bet he's having a hell of a time." We all chuckle slightly at Stef's comment. God does Jordan know how to piss someone off.

"Let's just hope he hasn't killed himself yet." We all laugh at my own comment, slowly settling into silence.

------------------------------------------------

[Alaric's Apartment]

Nik

His name is Nik.

My Nik...

No, it can't be. Can it?

But the accent, the smile. Oh that loving smile, those dimples. It has to be him, surely.... 

My train of though is cut off as Nik enters the room. 

"Your food should be here soon My Love." He gives me a loving smile, sitting down in on the end of the bed that I had curled myself up and into the duvet.

"Thank you, you didn't have to." My thanks to him comes out mumbled slightly due to the duvet covering half of my head. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Well you kind of already did love, but go ahead." He replies cheekily, a small smirk on his face making one of his dimples stick out.

"Why am I here? I'm not complaining at all, but I was just wondering."  He sighs sadly, his cheerful mood deflating making me feel guilty for asking.

"I'm making sure you're out of harms ways. I don't want you getting hurt because of me." He breathes out, caressing my cheek softly.

"Darling, even if I don't go looking for trouble, it finds me. I mean, come on, I'm a Potter who was raised by two Salvatore's and their best friends. What do you expect?" I chuckle slightly, leaning into his hand.

It's probably bad that I feel like this with someone I just met, but I feel like I've known him forever. Like he knows everything about me, and I know everything about him.

I have never felt so drawn to someone in my entire life. The feeling that I will not be able to breathe or even live if he is not in my life. I mean yeah, I've liked people before, but never this much.

"Are you okay Love?"  His concerned smooth voice echoes around the empty room.

"Hmm." I hum nodding slightly, my eyes trained on his perfect face, the face I have seen countless of times in my dreams. The face I had fallen in love with over time was staring back at me with absolute admiration.

Suddenly there are inches in between us, I could practically feel his hot breath of my face. Ocean blue eyes staring into my soul, our lips slowly coming closer and closer.

"IF YOU TWO ARE DONE MAKING BABIES IN THERE, YOUR FOOD HAS ARRIVED!" A voice yelled out, causing me to scoot away from him, feeling like a teenager being caught to something they're not suppose to be doing.

Well I guess I kind of am, I was just about to kiss a guy I have barely met.

Nik glares at the partially opened door before turning back to me, his eyes softening immediately. 

"Come on Love, lets get your food." He gracefully stands up from the bed, holding a slightly callous hand out for me to take. I shuffle over to the edge before taking his hand in mine, heat travelling up my neck.

Why the fuck am I getting shy? Over a GUY of all people!

Standing up a wave of dizziness washes overs me, making me grip onto his hand tighter. "Love?" Nik's concerned voice reaches my ears, "Are you okay?" 

"Yep," I nod my head, "Just a little dizzy." I give him a small smile in an attempt to reassure him, but I'm only met with his concerned ocean blue eyes.

He gently pulls me closer, wrapping an arm around my wait and kissing the crown of my head. Butterflies swarm my stomach at our close proximity, his thumb rubbing my stomach soothingly.

Walking out of the bedroom, we enter the darkly lit living room that lead into the kitchen. Standing by the kitchen island was a fucking doppelgänger.

"Elena?" I question, throwing her a dirty look.

"So you're Damon's daughter." She spits out, of course its Katherine, she just pops up every-fucking-where Dad and Uncle Stef go.

"And you're the self-obsessed evil vampire slut." I send her a sarcastic smile before walking out of Nik's hold to grab my food from the counter.

Slumping down on the sofa and I dig into my food. Tuning out their conversation, I starts humming 'O Children' by Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds quietly.

I finished both the song and my food at the same time, guess I was really hungry. Getting up to put the bag in the bin, I see Nik starring at me. 

Haha Nik, like Nick Cave. I'm hilarious.

"Hi" I wave my free hand at him, smiling slightly knowing I have some sauce around my mouth.

He looks down shaking his head, chuckling slightly. Feeling heat travel up my neck, I try to think of something stupid.

Seamus liked Kenzie, HA, Seamus liked Kenzie.

Felling the heat go away, I look back up at him to see he is already staring at me with those captivating ocean blue eyes. "Hello, Love." He responds, a small smile on his face.

"I need to go out to sort somethings out, but I'll be back. You can leave but please message me where you going, here's my number." He hands me a piece of paper with a number on, "Your phone is on the left hand bedside table." With that he leave out the door.

I wander back into the bedroom and pick up my phone, deciding to enter Nik's contact as hybrid dick🐺🍆

Suddenly a knock echoes throughout the house. I hear Katherine open the door as I walk out and into the living room only to see my Dad standing there having an argument.

"Dad?" I run over to him, hugging him tightly not wanting to let go.

"Oh, thank god you're safe!" He exclaims holding me just as tight. "We are going back home right now. Goodbye Katherine." Dad puts an arm around my shoulders guiding me out of the house and into his car.

Getting into the house I am bombarded by Uncle Stef, Aunt Lexi, Rose, Kenzie - who's holding Teddy, Caroline and Bonnie and dragged into a massive hug, squishing me slightly.

Pulling back I instantly go and hug Teddy, feeling bad for leaving him alone for so long. "I am so sorry Ted, I never meant to leave you alone for too long." In response he just grabs my face giving me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Why thank you kind sir!" I exclaim, giving him a kiss back. This make everyone laugh slightly.

"Well, I am tired so I'm going to have a nap with this little one." I announce as I'm already heading towards the stairs, turning around slightly to see them all looking at me with an amused expression, some even shaking their heads at me. Looking behind them all, I notice Elena glaring at me. Sorry that people care about me dopplebitch.

I carry on walking up the stairs with Teddy in my arms, giving him a forehead kiss every now and then. Entering my room I place a sleeping Teddy down in his bed before getting changed into some pj's.

Taking my phone out, I quickly message Nik hoping he hasn't freaked out yet.

***

Me
Hiiiii, I'm at the Salvatore Boarding House and safe so don't worry 💖

hybrid dick🐺🍆
Okay love
Please don't go out after nightfall, I don't want you getting hurt x

Me
Okeee

***

I put my phone down in the bedside table before drifting off to sleep. Not even bothering to question his odd demand.

She's safe, she is unharmed and that is all that matters.

Fuck it, I need a drink.

Getting into my car I head to the grill, needing a drink to relax me.

She's safe

Why did I have to have a daughter who practically has a sign waving saying 'Hey! If you wanna kill someone, come and kill me'

Walking into the Grill, heads turned towards the door, the sound of girls giggle reaches my ears. Rolling my eyes I ignore them, heading straight for the bar. 

I have a girlfriend who I am planning on proposing to in the coming month.

Sitting down at the bar I ask for my usual downing it all, before asking for another one.  Looking out of the corner of my eye I notice Ric sitting down next to me.

"I'll have the same." He announces to the bartender pointing his finger at me slightly.

"I should've made sure she was safe." Guilt consumes me as I finally realise how dangerous the situation could've been if Jordan isn't who she is.

"She is safe and okay now, that's all that matters." Ric reassures me, patting my shoulder slightly.

"Gentlemen, why so glum?" A british voice envelopes us, turning to my right I see a dirty blonde guy looking at us with a smirk on his face.

Klaus

"Ugh. Klaus, I presume." I roll my eyes, turning my body towards him.

"In the flesh." His smirk widens before he turns his attentions to Ric. "Thanks for the loner, mate."

Damon stands up angrily, standing face to face with Klaus. The younger vampire towering over the soon-to-be-hybrid slightly.

"Any reason you stopped to say hi?" Damon spits out, wanting the interaction to be over.

"Well, I've heard form a little birdy that you know my soulmate." His face turns serious, he needs his mate back in his arms were he knows she will be safe.

"What the fuck are you taking about."  Damon lowers his voice slightly, not wanting to cause another scene that Rose will make him sleep on the couch for.

"You know, my soulmate, Jordan." The hybrid slows down his speech down mockingly for Damon, hoping he will understand what he is saying know.

"What do you mean your soulmate is Jordan."  The darker haired male grits out. 

Little did all three men realise was that the same girl they were talking had just walked in with a baby in her hands. The girl having woken up from her nap to Teddy crying and her being hungry, decided to make formula for Teddy and head to the Grill to feed herself.

"Your daughter is my soulmate," Klaus clarifies " And I need to know for sure that she will be safe with you."

"My daughter has been safe with be for the pass thirteen years she has been living with me! Now what do you mean by soulmates?" Damon argues back, wanting answers as to what this stranger means by being 'soulmates' with his daughter.

"You see I don't know for certain that she will be safe in your care." Klaus replies purposefully avoids Damon's question about what he means about soulmates, wanting to tell Jordan first.

"What do you mean by soulmates?" A small voice behind them questions causing them to whip around only to see Jordan looking at them with a shocked and confused face. 

Shit

-----------------------------------------------

WC: 2091

Sorry this took sometime to get out I had a bit of writers block for a bit. Also sorry If a bit of it is shitty writing, once I've finished writing all of the chapter I will be editing this book.

I saw that a bunch of people want to read the hp / pjo book that I've got that is undergoing... so I will start writing a bit of it if possible, though please keep in mind that the updates there will be MUCH slower that these updates as this book is my priority.

-Sof xx

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

98K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...
221K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
229K 9.7K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
56.9K 1.5K 43
"When you saw her,his eyes light up and his heart fastens they it should"-klaus "he touched my soul long before i know what his hands feel like"-jodh...