High School Tutor || HyunLix

_skzhyunlix tarafından

[COMPLETED] 'Felix looked at his principal curiously. "And who is that sir?" He asked. "Hwang Hyunjin, also y... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note
New Book!

Chapter 19

1.4K 50 93
_skzhyunlix tarafından

The two boys left to go upstairs. They entered the brunettes room and sat down while the younger rummaged through the things he bought.

"Here Hyunjin! These are for you." Felix said. He gave some piece of clothings to the brunette.

Hyunjin looked at the clothes the younger bought."Thanks!"

"I got matching clothes for us Hyun. So we can go together."

Hyunjin laughed as he ruffled the younger's hair before planting a kiss on top of his head.

"Thanks Yongbok. Let's go get changed."

"Nuh uh, I'm going to dye my hair remember?" Felix smiled as he was holding the blonde dye.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes playfully. "Of course, how could I forgot... which I didn't." The brunette quickly added.

"I know you did."

Hyunjin and Felix walked into the bathroom. The younger opened the box and read the instructions. He then took off his shirt letting it drop to the floor.

Hyunjin blushed. The younger looked so hot and he really wanted to kiss Felix right there and then. He was holding himself back especially feeling a throb. Hyunjin pressured it to help ease the pain.

"Okay so.. wanna help me? Or are you just gonna stand there?" The younger smiled.

Hyunjin stuttered. "Uh y-yeah d-don't worry. I- er-" The brunette grabbed the box and held it up close as he read trying to hide the blush on his face.

Felix smiled slyly. He knew Hyunjin was a blushing mess right there. The younger placed his hand below the brunette crotch in a teasing way.

He looked at the older and smiled before leaning close to his lips. Felix slowly palm the older as Hyunjin closed his eyes shut. He bit his lip letting a soft moan escape from him.

"I- think we should c-continue with d-dyeing your hair."

The younger let go and nodded his head. "Okay."

The older let a sigh of relief. 'That went almost too far' he thought.

The two boys took ten minutes to dye the Felix's hair. Finally when they finished, the younger looked almost different. "Wow! You look so nice in blonde Lix. Like an angel and a prince."

Hyunjin complimented the younger. He looked cute as well even with the shower cap Felix wore to keep the hair in place as it dried. Felix smiled happily. "Thanks! Let's wait for it to dry. It'll take another ten minutes."

"Okay let's get ready while we wait."

-

-

-

They quickly got ready, wearing the clothes that the black haired boy bought which was simple black clothing. Tight black jeans with a white shirt and a black denim jacket. The two boys wore it with their air forces and accessories such as wrist and neck chains.

Felix took off his the shower cap he still wore and fixed his hair. "Okay I'm ready."

The brunette walked downstairs with the younger following him from behind. "We're back hyung!" Hyunjin said.

His brother looked up and so did Chan. Both with their mouths wide open in shock as they looked at the new blonde. "Wow!" The two older brothers smiled at their youngers. "You look nice, and expensive." Taehyung said. Chan nodded in agreement. "Love the new hair Lix. Looks good. And you too Hyunjin, you guys are matching."

"Yeah you too Chan hyung, you look good ." Hyunjin said, he eyed his brother's outfit. His smiled at the thought. 'Typical for him to go with the bad boy look'

Alright then if we're all ready shall we leave then?" Chan asked as he walked over towards the door.

The rest followed behind as they stepped outside. They got inside Chan's car with the brunette and the black haired boy at the back and the olders at the front.

Hyunjin slouched in his seat as he leaned his full weight on the younger. He laid his head on the younger's lap while Felix stroked his head. Hyunjin closed his eyes loving the way Felix's hand ran through his hair. They sat like this until the four boys arrived at Yeonjun's party.

By the time they arrived, the brunette pretty much fell asleep so Felix had to wake him up.

"Hyunjin wake up, we're here."

Hyunjin wearily got up as he blinked his eyes. He rubbed them and let his vision get adjusted, once he was fully aware of his surroundings, the brunette look outside the window.

The four boys did indeed arrive, so they got out of the car and walked over to the house. There were two body guards by the door preventing the four boys entering.

The two body guards made a stop motion with their hands as Taehyung walked to them. "Alright fellas?"

"Names?" One of the body guards asked.

"Are you serious right now bro? Just let us in we were invited. Yeonjun's our bro." Taehyung said  as he tried to get past the body guard.

"Do you know who I am?" Taehyung asked angrily when the guards stopped him.

Hyunjin stepped forward pulling his brother back. "Hyung it's okay, just do what they asked."

The brunette smiled at the two guards. "Hyunjin." He said. "Sorry about my brother." He extended a hand towards the guard but received no hand shake.

The guards stood there. "Names?" They asked again.

Now Hyunjin could see why his brother found them irritating. He rolled his eyes. "Hyunjin, Taehyung, Chan and Felix. Will you let us in now?"

The guards stepped aside finally letting the four boys inside.

"Alright have fun you guys, don't get too drunk." Chan said leaving the three boys. Taehyung also soon left so now it was only the brunette and the blonde.

"Shall we go find the others?" Felix asked smiling at Hyunjin.

The older looked at the freckled boy. He got lost in his beauty, not realising his was staring too hard until Felix snapped his fingers at him. "Hyunjin!"

"You zoned out Hyun. Are you okay?"

Hyunjin shook his head before pulling the younger in a kiss. "I'm okay baby. Let's go grab some drinks and maybe find the others."

The younger nodded and followed Hyunjin around. The older seems he knew his way around Yeonjun's house.

"How do you know your way round here?" The blonde asked.

"Yeonjun is one of our friends though we don't hang around with him. He hosts a party every year." Hyunjin replied. "Binnie is also close with him."

Felix laughed as he recalled the time at their lunch break.

Hyunjin stopped as they reached to a row of tables filled with all types of shots and drinks, and food too.

He grabbed a drink of beer, handing another to Felix. The blonde took a sip and put the drink away in disgust.

"It's too strong and bitter."

Hyunjin laughed. "It's okay if you don't want it. Have something else, like coke?"

The blonde smiled. "Alright."

Hyunjin grabbed the blonde's hand as they walked to the kitchen. It was filled with many other people who were sitting around or standing as they talked while some others were making out. Hyunjin had to push past a couple to get to the kitchen.

He opened the fridge and took out a can of coke handing it to the younger. "Here you go baby."

Felix smiled at the gesture and accepted the drink. He took a sip. "Now that is better."

"Hyunjin, Felix!" The two boys turned around and smiled happily as their friends approached them. "Hey guys. Sorry we didn't meet together."

"There's going to be truth or dare spin the bottle, do you wanna come with?" Seungmin said.

The two boys nodded. "Sure! Don't mind a bit of fun."

Jisung laughed as he patted Hyunjin's back. "That's my bro. Come on Felix, you'll have fun too. We'll do pong shots later on."

The quokka boy grabbed Felix's hand as they walked to the living. He saw his brother seated and also Taehyung too. Felix recognised some other people from his school.

Hyunjin stood beside Felix. He looked around at the big circle. There were girls and boys from his school. His brother was sitting down as well, he also saw Yeji with Ryujin. The two girls were holding hands and Hyunjin raised an eyebrow. Were they dating? He thought.

"Hyunjin! My man, the schools King and Prince is here! TAEHYUNG AND HYUNJIN." Yeonjun shouted as they heard cheers around.

Hyunjin laughed and downed his drink. He felt his throat on fire but it soon passed.

The brunette sat down beside Felix and his friends. He look at the middle where there was an empty. Hyunjin sighed. "Here we go again." He muttered.

He hoped that when it came to his turn he wouldn't have to do something crazy or anything he didn't like, like last year, the brunette had to do a blowjob with one of the girls. Hyunjin liked it but after the party there were rumours which pissed the brunette off so he set the matter in his own hands.

"Alright let's start. I'll go first." Yeonjun said. He spun the bottle fast. Everyone waited eyeing the bottle, there was a tension in the room. Finally it hit Jeongin.

The room erupted in cheers. "Jeongin truth or dare." Yeonjun asked.

"Dare." I.N replied. He looked nervous a little.

"Blowjob by Chan." Yeonjun simply said. The room went even louder now except for the brunette and his friends. He looked between the oldest and the youngest. Was Chan really going to give Jeongin a blowjob?

Hyunjin's question was answered as the oldest got up. "Let's go then."

Felix looked at his brother as he raised an eyebrow. Chan noticed and patted his brother's shoulder. "It'll be okay Lix."

The blonde sighed as he watched the two walk away upstairs. If Chan did said that then the younger didn't have to worry. Chan never lies, he makes sure every thing is okay.

Felix hoped the bottle didn't land on him. He quickly prayed hoping for it to come true.

The party continued with a few more rounds. Most people chose dare, and Hyunjin was right as the bottle hit Yeji who chose truth. She got asked if she was dating anyone, and of course she chose Ryujin. The brunette smiled happy for their relationship.

"Next." Yeonjun said. Hyunjin lost count on how many rounds they played. Yeonjun spun the bottle again, and this time, it landed on Hyunjin.

The crowd watching went louder as Felix eyes grew wide. "Come on lil bro!" Taehyung punched the brunette lightly on the arm.

"Prince truth or dare?" Yeonjun asked.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes as he got up and bowed making the crowd laugh. Even Felix did too with his friends.

"Dare. I can't have secrets be spilled." He said winking at the blonde.

"Pick anyone to do a blowjob with."

"Again with this Yeonjun? This will get boring if it keeps going on like this. It's always a blowjob or sex."

"A dare is a dare."

Hyunjin glared at his friend. Yeonjun sighed. "Choose anyone to have sex with? Or even a small moment between you and whoever you choose. We gotta have some fun Hyunjin."

The crowd let out a series of 'Oohs' around the room. Hyunjin immediately locked eyes with the blonde. He smiled.

"Felix, wanna come with me and have some fun?"

A/N: Hiiii how did you like this?
Leave a vote and comments x
This is blonde Felix now in the story hehe

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

28.4K 766 19
Lee Felix a rookie actor .Hyunjin a ceo of heagang one of the biggest company of South Korea . He is willing to sponsor Lee felix but what could be t...
5.6K 411 5
he always loved moon...more than anyone...since childhood he used to think, if moon was a person he would love the person unintentionally, but he nev...
60.7K 1.9K 26
There's a boy, Lee Felix. And he was born... special. One day he meets three other boys in an unfortunate situation and now they're stuck with each o...
18.3K 515 29
Everyone knew that Felix was Gay so it wasn't a surprise when he took a liking on one of the schools heartthrobs, Hyunjin. He told everyone he was "s...