Mafia step Family 😈

由 PokemonPokemon466

yn is Mafia queen and a business woman what will happen what will happend when she found her mother marry and... 更多

new book
introduction
introduction 2
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 past
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
not update

chapter 38

2.8K 227 70
由 PokemonPokemon466

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Eunwoo and Yn reached Kim's mansion at the same time as Jennie, Sana, Rocky, and Suhan. They all reached the mansion. Jennie kept a man to follow both of them so they could be safe.

Then everyone went inside the mansion. They were welcomed by the angry Kims and Cha family. The atmosphere was tense. Mrs. Kim glared at Yn. Yn just gave a blank look to her. Eunwoo noticed he just glared at Mrs. Kim. Then Jin asked,

Jin: "Where were you all last night?"

He said with a cold voice. He was really worried about their safety.

Sana was about to tell, but Lisa interrupted,

Lisa: "Sana, we know you, Jennie Unnie, Rocky, and Suhan went to our base last night. We are asking Eunwoo and Yn."

He said while glaring at Yn, who was giving a bored look to her. Then Eunwoo said,

Eunwoo: "We didn't come because my bike doesn't work, and there is heavy rain so we couldn't get back to the mansion last night."

He said while looking at them. Then Mr. Kim asked,

Mr. Kim: "So where did you both stay last night?"

He asked both of them.

Then Eunwoo looked at Yn and said,

Eunwoo : We stayed in a hotel .

He said while looking at Mr. Kim.

Then Mrs. Cha  said.

Mrs cha : Do you know how much we got worried about you all.

Suddenly, Jimin asked.

Jimin : Did you both stay in same room or different rooms.

He asked while raising his eyebrows. They both didn't respond. Mrs. Kim went near Yn and said.

Mrs kim : Yn, answer Jimin's question

She said in an angry tone. Yn didn't bother to answer, which made Mrs. Kim angry. She raised her hand to slap Yn. She was about to slap, but before that, Eunwoo held her hand. Everyone's eyes widened. Bangpink was in shock. Eunwoo held her hand tightly, and Mrs. Kim tried to pull her hand away, but Eunwoo held it tightly. Mr. Cha said

Mr cha : Eunwoo, leave Mrs. Kim's hand.

He said while giving an angry look. Eunwoo let go of her hand and said

Eunwoo : Don't you dare raise your hands, Mrs. Kim.

He said while giving a death glare her. Then rose said.

Rose : Eunwoo mrs kim is yn's mother she will do whatever she want so don't involve yourself in there matter .

She said while glaring at him . Yn scoffed by rose words. Then Jennie said.

Jennie : Eunwoo and yn go to your rooms .

Unfortunately Jennie try to save everyone from devil's hand but no she can't save anyone from devil's hand Today . Then teahyung said.

teahyung : no they should answer for our question until they answer we won't send them to there rooms .

He said with a angry voice. Then mrs kim said.

Mrs kim : yes yn now tell why did you stayed with Eunwoo.

She said while looking at yn with angry look. Eunwoo about say something but he interrupted by something which shocked him not only him whole living room was shock by yn's sudden action. That action was

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn pointed her gun at mrs kim forehead.

( A/n : i forgot to mention yn have a small bag with her )

Whole room gasped by her action . Then Mr Kim shouted.

Mr Kim : what the hell yn .

He shouted angryly.

Yn took two steps front which made mrs kim to take two steps back.

Yn rolled her at mrs kim. Then she went and sited on sofa like a queen.
Yn holding a in her right hand.

Then she started to talk .

Yn : i don't think I should answer for everyone's question. But it's ok i know how to give respect to my business partners . 1 : yes me and Eunwoo stayed in same room. 2 : nothing happened between us . And you .

He pointed at rose and Said.

Yn : she was not my mother i don't had one.  So never considered her has my mother. For my eyes she is mrs park my father's ex wife that's it .

Whole room get other shock by yn's words . Bangpink thought she hate her mother but they never yn don't even consider her has mother. Mr Kim was really taken bach by yn's words. Mr and Mrs cha was really shocked by whole matter. Eunwoo was quite shock.

(Mr Kim thought : i should find soon what happened between yn and her mother )

Then yn stand up for sofa she slowly went and stand infront mrs kim. Yn kept her gun under mrs Kim's jaw . Which made her gulp then yn said.

Yn : so you still want to ask any questions.

Yn said with her dark voice which made mrs kim shiver. Mrs kim shaked her head has no . Yn just smirked . Then she walked to her room. Eunwoo glared at everyone and went to his room. Jennie and Sana also did the same . Rocky and suhan went to there own mansion. Then everyone also went to there rooms. Mr and Mrs cha went to there company.

Jisso pov .

I was really worried about everyone.
I consider yn has my sister so was i worried about her more because she was not Mafia our mafia rivals can do something to her I was scared for safety . Then next day every one came . I was really shock when Eunwoo hold mrs kim hand . His words made me shiver . But yn's next action made me shake . When she pointed her gun at mrs kim was shock i thought yn don't like her mother but I never thought she will hate to core. Yn words was showing how much she suffered in past.  don't worry yn your also my sister I will never let you suffer anymore. I was sad when Eunwoo was with yn but I can understand he really likes yn . Yn suffered too much if Eunwoo can heal her then i won't go against there love.  I will be sad for some days then I will recover. Then i went to my room.

( Don't worry guys I will give a happy ending to jisso )

End of jisso pov .

Then yn went and shower after completing her both she weared a simple dress.

Then she went downstairs to see . Jin was there. Jin looked at yn who was about to go then he said.

Jin : yn wear are you going. Now only you come .

He asked her . Yn looked at him and said.

Yn : I want to have a peaceful day, so I am going somewhere where I will find peace.

She said and went and went to her car . Jin don't understand anything but still he worried about her safety.

______________________________________

How will mr Kim will react when he found what mrs kim did to yn ?

Will jisso help Eunwoo to make yn fall in love with Eunwoo?

What happened between yn and Mrs kim?

Why yn hates mrs kim ?

Hey guys I am going to add a new male character in this story. So you guys can tell me whom should I add .

Thank you for reading this chapter 💖

Please vote and support me 🤗

Tell me how is this chapter in comments 🤗☺️ .

Vote target: 150

😈😈

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.2K 14
Ahn Y/n 20 who born and grow up without her parents love. Wants to seek for the justice for her parents death. But one day her guardian Ahn Bora, who...
11.8K 383 18
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...
63.5K 1.5K 28
"You all are betrayers" "You killed my mother" "I will make them suffer just how I did in the past" "I will take my revenge" "You killed my daughter"...