Mommy's little princess 2

由 tonixroni

The sequel to mommy's little princess. 更多

1🫧
2🫧
3🫧
4🫧
5🫧
6🫧
7🫧
8🫧
9🫧
10🫧
11🫧
12🫧
🫧13
🫧14
🫧15
🫧16
🫧17
🫧18
🫧19
🫧20
🫧21
🫧22
🫧23
Punishment
A Princess Christmas
A princess Christmas part 2
A princess Christmas part 3
A princess Christmas final
🫧25
🫧26
⚠️💦😝
🫧28
🫧29
🫧30
🫧31 part 2
🫧32 part 3
🫧33 part 4
🫧34
⚠️💦🍓
🫧37
🫧38
🫧39
🫧40
🫧41
😖

⚠️💦🍪

847 38 5
由 tonixroni

⚠️This a very smut chapter, don't read in front of family.⚠️

Taraji's POV

Toni finally woke after 20 minutes, she was so nervous to go next to Janet, it pissed me off that we can't have a nice dinner without jealous Janet. We got to the car and I buckled Toni in because she is still nervous about Janet.

"When we get in to this house I need you to go straight to the room Toni and I will meet you there." She responded with a nod and she knows I don't like that. I quickly grabbed her hair, waiting for the correct response.

"I'm sorry, yes mistress." She said quickly I looked back and Toni is so shock at how submissive Janet is. She has never seen Janet be a sub since our relationship, so tonight, will be quite interesting.

We pulled up to the house and Janet quickly, got out the car. She quickly got up the steps and into the house.

"Baby, do you want to be a dom with daddy tonight?" Toni looked at me and clapped her hand in excitement. I will take that as a yes. I went around her said and got her. She held my hand tightly and skipping with excitement.

We got up to the front, and we see all of Janet's clothes thrown everywhere, giving the staff a hint to not go up to the second floor for the night. Toni and I got to the red door and Janet is already ready for us strip and sitting on her knees in the middle of the floor. I let go of Toni hand whispered in her ear to take her clothes off and sit patiently on the bed. I looked down at Janet and she had her head down, waiting for my commands.

"Why do you think it is okay to punish someone who doesn't need to be punished? Do you like getting punished and fucked senselessly."

"No mistress." She said quickly. With her head still down.

"You know, the rules whore if you don't obey me your..." I trailed off hoping she will finish as I took off my dress leaving me in just my two piece lingerie set, and my knees high boots. I grabbed one of our many dildos, and strapped it one.

"Punishment will be worse."

"Exactly! Stand! Head still down." I said coming back over to her I cuffed the back of her hands, and roughly grabbed her by the cuff and threw her on the bed, her face is still down as she takes this all.

"Baby come here." I said motioning Toni to come towards me

"Look slut!" I said to Janet as she struggles to turn over and look at Toni and I. I roughly grab Toni's neck and kissing her with passion, and roughly, she moaned deeply into the kiss as I smacked her ass, she wrapped her arms around my neck allowing me to stick my tongue down in her mouth. I pulled back and see Janet squirming.

"Stop moving!" She quickly stopped.

"Spread your legs." She does exactly what I say, I look down and see how wet she is I could I practically smell it. I run my finger down her pussy making her moan I smack her pussy which made her gasp and moan I hit her again harder then before making her moan louder.

"I don't want to hear any moaning, whimpering, or sound what so ever." She nodded follow by a yes mistress.

"Good little slut." I grabbed her by the neck and gave her a sloppy kiss. I pulled her off the bed and moved her to the wooden chair that is next to the bed. I spread her legs apart, tying them to the chair. I went to the drawer next to me and started coving her in oil, as I got to her breast, I see how hard they are. I started to massage her breasts, gently pinching my nipples, as I twirled them in between my thumb and index finger. She let out a small moan as she did it, I quickly slapped each of them hard, casing her to groan in pain,

"Didn't I tell you not a sound." She quickly replied with yes mistress.
I moved away from her. I pulled Toni on to my lap as she looked, at me with a smirk. I kissed her one, long good time and pulled away, with a now smirk on my face.

"Toni, I want you to ride daddy's dick, as mommy, watch." Toni nodded her with a smile as she let me lay down. She slowly lowered herself on to the realistic toy and let out an airy moan that was beautiful to my ears.

"Uh! Daddy!" She yelled bouncing on the toy. She quickly took my hands and put them on her tittes as they bounced, I squeezed them causing her to moan more.

"Mhmm, mhm...Daddy it feels good!" She moaned as her eyebrows frowned in pleasure. I looked over and see Janet grinding on the chair. I chuckled a little, at her tortured.

"Ugh! Daddy! Mhmm..." Toni moaned more and more.

"Baby don't come just yet." She nodded her head still riding, smacked her ass causing her to moan more from the pleasure. She stopped quickly before she could make herself cum.

"Mistress, please." I looked over and she was starving for attention. I un cuffed her and untied her legs, before throwing her on the bed again. I tied her hands to the headboard. I pulled her legs opened but didn't tie them I have a plan do that.

"Toni play with yourself in front of mommy. While you suck daddy's dick." She quickly nodded and got in between Janet's legs and started touching herself, moaning, I whispered in her ear to call Janet's name, as she sucked and played with herself.

"Mhmm... mommy..." she said breathless it almost made me nut. She looked Janet's eyes as she did it. She took the dick in her mouth and slobbered all over it getting it wet.

"Mommy, it's so big..." Toni moan, still looking at Janet who looks like she's about to burst any second.
Toni deep throat the fuck out of this toy. I wish that I had a real dick. I pulled it out of her mouth and slapped it against her tongue as she moaned and groaned against it.

"You like that baby girl?" She nodded her head, giving me those big pleading eyes, that makes me melt. I played with her nipples as she continued to play with herself.

"Tell mommy, that you are getting close." I whispered in her ear.

"Mommy! It feels good I'm so close, mhmm...uhm, uh! Mhmm." She moaned while her head fell back.

"Mistress may I speak?" I quickly look over at Janet and nodded my head.

"Can I please be touched?" She was begging now and I was ready for her pleads. I got behind Toni and grabbed her hands.

"I want you listen to my every word, while you play with mommy." I whispered and kissed her ear. I guided her hand to the top of Janet's pussy.

"Draw a line slowly down to her slit." She did as told going up and down Janet's wet folds, I looked up and see that her eyes were closed.

"Keep them open!" I yelled and she quickly opened them.

"Start to rub her clit and play around like your finger painting." I said in her ear, as I massage her titties. She continued torturing her by stroking her slit and rubbing her clit, I watch as her fingers play with her as she pleased. I see Janet's whole body start to stiffening up. She unconsciously I started to move my hips, mimicking her movements, I was about to say something but Toni noticed quickly.

"Mommy you not supposed to be moving." She said grabbing hold of Janet's neck. Damn she's so sexy.

"Yes, sorry princess." Janet said, as Toni let go of her throat. Once you sat back down I told her to speed up. She increased her speed slightly, rubbing her clit with the palm of her hand, as her fingers teased her entrance. I knew she would be cumming soon. I told Toni to stop and I could hear the frustration sigh in Janet.

"Legs up!" I told her. She with no hesitation followed my command.

"Toni ride Janet!" Toni jumped up and happily aligned herself to Janet's pussy. I lowered herself, and I heard the moan from Toni, as she adjusted to Janet. Toni slowly started to grind on her and her eyes immediately rolled to the back of her head.

"Mommy! Uh! Mhmm... you feel so good!" I look toward Janet and she's fighting the cuff, and bitting on her lips hard.

"Mhmm! Ah!" Toni moan as she started to bounce. She looked so sexy. I went and got my phone and record her. She was riding like a porn star, grinding and twisting her little hips to a beat in her head.

"Mistress?" I heard Janet moaned out. I looked towards her and stopped the video.

"May I please touch her?" I allowed it she was listening to me. I unlocked the cuffs and she quickly pulled Toni closer to and grind against her. I went back to recording.

"Uhhh! Mommy! I'm about to cum...mhmm!" Toni moaned. I can hear the whimpering from Janet, but she still can't talk.

"Daddy! Can I cum?" Toni moan grinding faster against Janet.

"Mistress?" Janet yelled. Looked towards her with a nod

"Can I please cum too?" I zoomed in on Janet's face as she looked at me.

"You may both, cum." The room started to fill with moans and groans, as they both. Released. Toni collapsed on top of Janet passing out. Janet was not too far behind. I took a picture on the two of them and made it my screen saver. This will be my favorite photo. I looked at the time and it sure enough is 5am we started at 11pm. What a beautiful way to end the night.

Heyyy! This was a fun idea to write if you have anymore ideas of how you want the story to be, please comment! Let me know, no idea is a wrong idea.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

5.2K 168 32
Sequel to " JONI, the Deeper Remix..." Read the first book or it won't make sense to you!! *Parent Advisory*
48.8K 1.2K 28
Joni like you've never seen or read before✨
Review 由 Luv4Janet

同人小说

28.1K 1.6K 50
Book Three of 'Extra Credit' series.
106K 4.4K 34
What happens when a ruthless, cold-hearted drug tycoon meets a sweet, soft-hearted school teacher?