how to be a rich b*tch | han...

Bởi bipanicking

being a rich bitch was hard, that sounds spoiled (and it probably is) but it's true --- after moving to korea... Xem Thêm

intro | cast, aesthetics, me yapping
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
[bonus chapter 1]
outro | me yapping pt 2, updates

chapter 17

1.1K 45 34
Bởi bipanicking

"Put the top slide on so the blood doesn't coagulate," The science teacher calls. I gag at the smell of blood, looking at blood always makes me want to throw up and then the vomit makes me want to throw up even more, throwing up is a habit I really need to get rid off. "First, we'll see if it changes color," Color? Why would blood change color? I'm actually gonna throw up if this blood turns green or something. "Then use the microscope to observe how the cells clump up," Ew, I don't wanna see cells clump up. I avoid looking at the blood at all costs. I look over at Jjoo to see her and Su-ho having an intense staring contest then my eyes drift off to Soo-ah who's giggling with Tae-hoon again. That makes me want to throw up more, love is gross (I'm saying this in a completely non-jealous, non-bias way). Soo-jin looks intently at the blood and scribbles notes down.

"Ha-eun, look at this," One of my classmates pointed into the microscope. I nod and look inside. The light red and dark red swirled together and it looked a lot like cheetah print but red, yeah, I'm never wearing cheetah print again.

The class ends and I walk out with Soo-ah and Soo-jin because Ju-kyung was called to help clean up with Su-ho. I sigh as, once again, Soo-jin and Soo-ah have left me. I walk down the stairs and notice Jjoo with her head down, I pat her back, "What's wrong?"

"I just embarrassed myself so bad,"

"It's probably not that bad," I comforted her. It probably was that bad, Jjoo was always embarrassing herself for some reason.

"It was," She groaned again.

"Tell me, I promise I won't laugh,"

"Promise?" She looks up and I nod, "I was walking out of the science classroom and my coat got stuck on a hook so I thought Su-ho grabbed me so I told him to let go but when I looked back my coat was just stuck," I'm very sorry to say, I laughed. I didn't just laugh, I cackled. And of course, I felt really bad but it was too funny not to laugh. I can just imagine it, Ju-kyung standing there talking to no one and Su-ho looking at her dumbfounded from inside the classroom. "You said you wouldn't laugh!"

"I'm sorry," I struggle to breath, "I didn't realize it was that funny!" She groans again and puts her head down, I pat her back still laughing my head off. As I was making my way back to class with Ju-kyung, Go-woon texted me, asking me to hang out and I responded with a very enthusiastic 'of course'.

✦•················•✦

"Thank you!" I say to Go-woon as she hands me my strawberry milkshake. I take a sip and exclaim, "It's so good! Thanks, Go-woon-ah,"

"I wanted to buy you something to repay your kindness but this isn't much, I wanted to buy you something better,"

"This is more than enough!" I laugh, "I didn't do much, anyway," She slams her fist into the table and I jump.

"'I was only washing away that dirty attitude of yours!'" She quotes and I grin, I did sound really cool when she said it like that, "Don't you remember? I'm really thankful for that day and the day at the festival," She smiles.

"I'm glad you're happy," I put my drink down, "Have they bullied you since that day?"

"They say things behind my back," She looks away a bit sadly, "They say I painted my face so I could sing," My blood boils, I hate those bitches, what are people's problems? Why's everyone so jealous all the time? Like get a life, "They say I've got nerve to show up without makeup."

"Are you okay with hearing all that?" I wince.

"If I hate my face just because they say that, I'd be agreeing that I'm a loser," I smile, she's honestly wiser than me. "So I'm gonna ignore than and live with the face I'm given,"

"You're so cool," I nod and take another sip, "Not many people would have the balls to do that,"

"Also, do you mind teaching me how to wear makeup?" She asks me, leaning over.

"Makeup?" I raise my brows, "Of course!" She claps excitedly and grabs my hands.

"You wanna come over to mine?" She asks and I nod and follow her out of the store.

We enter a cute apartment and I sit her down on the couch, taking out my makeup bag. "Alright, so this is for your brow—"

I'm interrupted by a door slamming open and I look over to see where the commotion is coming from. And you never would've guessed what I saw.

Han Seo-jun.

As in, 'bad boy, I ride motorcycles', Han Seo-jun.

In a blue bathrobe.

And cheetah print boxers.

Dancing and singing!

He makes his way out of the room, still not having noticed me and dances his way to the fridge, grabbing a water bottle and taking a sip before spilling the water on his head while singing, 'Okey Dokey,'.

'Is it true?'

'Yes!'

He finally turns and freezes from shock, his jaw dropping. I sit there frozen for a second as Go-woon asks, "You were home? Please put some clothes on when you're home," She scolds. He looks down at his bare chest and back up.

He sets the bottle down and looks at me, "Hey," That's when I'm finally broken out of my trance and I fully process the situation. I start laughing and I quickly can't stop. I hold my stomach and keel down, dropping my brow pencil. My breathing becomes short and I put my head against the carpet as I struggle to catch my breath through my laughs. He turns around and tries acting nonchalant on his walk back to his bedroom but I hear his yell once he gets inside.

"Just pretend like I didn't see anything!" I yell to him, "I'll pretend too!" No I won't, I'm bullying him the second he walks out of that room. I continue doing her makeup, applying liquid glitter under her eyes and telling her how to do it.

"It serves him right," She scoffs, "For not listening to me,"

"My oppa's like that too," I laugh, doing her other eye, "He's a pain in the ass." Talking about brothers, Ju-kyung's brother appears in my mind from the performance day. "My friend has a brother in your year too, do you know him? His name's Lim Ju-young,"

"Nope, he's probably from another class," I nod, my matchmaking skills start working.

"He was watching your performance, you had everyone awestruck," I tease.

She laughs and shakes her head, "All thanks to you, unnie,"

"Liar," I scoff.

Once I'm done Go-woon walks me to the door, "Thank you for today, unnie," She smiles.

"It was my pleasure, ask me anytime," I ruffle her hair and she exclaims before patting it down again. Go-woon was awesome, kind of like the younger sister I always wanted when I was a kid. You can't really play dolls or do your older brother's makeup. "Well, I'll go now, you don't have to see me off," I wave.

"Get home safe, unnie!" I walk out of the door and into the alleyway outside of their apartment, I smile and look up at the yellow streetlights. I stand for a bit to stretch out my legs and someone comes behind me. By instinct, I spin around and send a punch to their stomach. I turn and see who it is, "Oh, shit, sorry, Seo-jun, I thought you were gonna murder me or something,"

"Aish, really?" He groans, bending over.

"Sorry," I apologized again, rubbing his back, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine," He shakes his head and stands up straight, brushing me off.

"What's up?" I ask, putting my airpods in my pocket. "Why'd you call me?"

"Oh, no reason," I frowned at him suspiciously.

"No reason?"

"I'll walk you, let's go,"

"It's fine, you don't need to, I can walk by myself," I roll my eyes. "I'm just taking the bus anyway,"

"I won't walk you home, idiot, I'll just walk you to the bus stop," He rolls his eyes. I scoff and follow him.

"I know where it is," I call after him, "Just go home,"

"How can I when I'm grateful for what you did for Go-woon?" He slows down a bit so I can catch up.

"What'd you just say?" I ask, surprised. "You just thanked me!" I point at him accusingly.

"Did I?" He looks at the ground, hiding his smile.

"Wah, I never imagined you saying that," I laugh, "Say it one more time," I stop.

"You already heard me, why would I say it again?"

"I didn't hear it properly," I groaned.

"That's your ears' problems," I pout and look at him expectantly, he sighs and turns towards me, "I'm sorry," He says solemnly.

"What?"

"I won't say it twice," Yes or yes? Sorry, it's a habit.

"No, I'm sorry,"

"What?"

"I saw everything,"

"What?"

"Your boxers," I grin menacingly, "Roar!" I ran away singing, "Is it true? Yes! Okey dokey, yo!"

"Hya! You said you didn't see anything!" He calls after me.

"I lied!" I call back and run towards the bus stop with Seo-jun chasing after me.

"Stop right there!" He yells and people on the streets look over at him, "She stole my bag!" I'm not even holding a bag.

I stop at the bus stop and he runs into me, unable to stop his momentum. As I'm about to fall back he grabs behind my waist, pulling me back up. "Be careful," He mutters, I can feel his breath across my face, our noses were almost touching. I step back and shake my head.

"You're the one who bumped into me,"

"You shouldn't have run away," He sticks his tongue out.

"You shouldn't have chased me," I stick mine out back. We both glare at each other and he crosses his arms. "You started it!" I say.

"Did not,"

"Did too,"

"Did not,"

"Did to—,"

"Shh, people are sleeping," I interrupt as an old man sitting on the bench glares at us.

"You started it," He counters, I hide my face in my hands and shake my head.

"You're so childish,"

"Says you," The conversation ends once the bus stops and I flip him off one last time before walking into the bus.

✦•················•✦

I get a call from Jjoo once I walk into the house and I answer as I take off my shoes. "What's up?" I ask a distressed looking Ju-kyung.

"My mom invited Su-ho over to our house," I can picture her hiding her face.

"No way," I laugh, walking up the stairs with her on speaker, "Like he was at your house? What happened?"

"It was so weird, Eun-ah! First we had dinner and then my dad started interrogating him like he was a prosecutor or something and at dinner, like always, Ju-young had to ruin it and we started fighting and then Ju-young pushed me into Su-ho!"

I laugh, "That sucks, Jjoo, at least you had an eventful evening,"

"There's more! My mom started telling Su-ho about my horrible grades and then asked him to tutor me! And after that my unnie came in drunk! And even worse, the lights went out mid dinner and my mother kicked Su-ho in the head! It was so embarrassing, Eun-ah, I wish you were here,"

"I wish I was there too, that sounds so interesting," I lay down in my bed.

"I'm never stepping out of my house again,"

"It's not that bad, just, avoid Su-ho or something,"

"He's in our class!"

"You'll live,"

"No I won't, I'm gonna die,"

"At least you're not getting deported back to America,"

"You're going back?!" She exclaims.

"Probably, my grades are trash and I haven't studied at all,"

"Study with me, on call,"

"I hate studying,"

"I'm not letting you get deported," I groan and sit at my desk, opening my work book.  

urgg i acc hate school i can never find the time to do anything but on a happier note WE HIT 1K READS FIJSOJFOSDJIFOSI im so happy rn

also i procrastinated sm writing this chapter istg i did everything but write this chapter anyways have u guys watched marry my husband cuz my friend read the webtoon n said the show wasnt as good but i like the show its cute so should i read the webtoon

i dont rlly read webtoons in general tbh i should start

qotc: fav webtoon?

mine: i dont read webtoon i was js looking for recs

thanks for reading, see u guys next chapter, mwah

- lise

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1M 23.7K 121
❝ 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼...
13.2K 565 15
💫...In a world full of mysteries, finding solutions to problems, and answers to secrets. 🎀...In a world full of love, but none for us. 🧨...In a wo...
189K 7K 39
𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘦 -- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦�...
259K 9K 29
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀·˚*. 𝑼𝑮𝑯 ! ( # 𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗦𝗘 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗 ) ── Aurora Park wasn't expecting her anxiety-riddled life to veer so ...