𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 (Hazbin hotel)

Par DeadGhosy

This is basically a reader insert with chapters that are off topic. I hope you enjoy. "ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʀᴏ... Plus

That's Entertainment (pilot)
Radio Killed the Video Star
i
ii
Scrambled Eggs
Masquerade
Dad Beat Dad
iii
iv
Welcome to Heaven

Overture

1.3K 30 4
Par DeadGhosy

"HELL IS FOREVER, WHETHER YOU LIKE OR NOT!"

A depiction of the universe where Heaven lies in the sky with its golden gates shining. The narrator, Charlie Morningstar, begins to tell a story of how the universe was created by beings called Angels, and as the narration goes on, the images shows the silhouette of her father, Lucifer Morningstar, creating fireworks, which draws the ire wrath of the angels for his behavior.

The angels then created the place called Earth where they create the first humans, Adam and Lilith. Lilith rejected Adam and flees from the garden where she meet Lucifer, and fell in love.

They came to Eve, Adam's new bride, to offer her an apple from a tree to bring free will to humanity, but the Earth was shattered by darkness that was unleashed by them. The angels banished Lucifer and Eve from Heaven and Earth, and into the depths of pit black and darkness realm now called Hell.

While Lucifer stagnated, Lilith thrived and brought Hell to new heights, leading the angels to start the yearly Extermination, as population control for the overpopulated demons and sinners.

"Once upon a time, there was a glowing city protected by golden gates, known as Heaven. It was ruled by beings of pure light. Angels that worshiped good and shielded all from evil. Lucifer was one of these angels. He was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of creation. But, he was seen as a troublemaker by the elders of Heaven. For they felt his way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world."

"So, he watched as the angels began to expand the universe in their ways. From the dust of Earth, they created Adam and Lilith. Equals as the first of mankind, but despite this, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will. She fled the Garden. Drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucifer found her and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love. Together, they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, offering the Fruit of Knowledge to Adam's new bride, Eve, who gladly accepted. But this gift came with a curse. For with this single act of disobedience, evil finally found its way into the Earth. With it, a new realm of darkness and sin. And the order Heaven worked to maintain was shattered."

"As punishment for their reckless act, Heaven cast Lucifer and his love into the dark pit he had created, never allowing him to see the good that came from humanity, only the cruel and the wicked. Ashamed, Lucifer lost his will to dream. But Lilith thrived, empowering demonkind with her voice and her songs. And as the numbers of Hell grew, so did its power."

Charlie: Threatened by this, Heaven made a truly heartless decision. That every year, they would send down an army, an Extermination, to ensure Hell and its sinners could never rise against them. But Lilith's hope remained. And her dream was passed down to their precious daughter, the Princess of Hell.

As Charlie finishes narrating, she closes a book titled "The Story of Hell" and looks out to Pentagram City.

Charlie: Don't worry, Mom. I'll make you proud.

Charlie soberly looks out the window to Pentagram City burning to the ground, just as Vaggie and Y/N comes into the room.

"Princess?"

"Charlie?"

The key Charlie is holding transforms into KeeKee who scampers away, and Charlie turns to Vaggie and you in surprise.

Charlie: Aah! Oh, shit. Did you hear all that?

Vaggie: Uh, yeah. We was right there.

You: (nods)

Vaggie points her thumb to the doorway.

Charlie: Sorry. I get pre-tty worked up after an extermination happens. The story helps...

Vaggie: (chuckles) Don't worry. We enjoy your theatrics. Are you okay? (sits down with Charlie)

You sit down next to them with your usual smile as your shadow demon sits next to you holding a napkin in case.

Charlie: I'm fine. Just... thinking, ya' know? Family stuff.

Vaggie: Did you hear from your mom?

Charlie shakes her head in dismay.

You: Yikes...

Vaggie: Oof... how long has it been now?

Charlie: Not that long, only...seven....years, off doing something important, I'm sure! But, this kingdom was something she really cared about. Something I care about.

Vaggie: Well, at least you're not alone.

Charlie: I just hope that what I'm trying to do here will work.

Vaggie: It will. We have faith in you.

You: Mhm, isn't that right Neno? (You turn to the shadow demon you had created as he nods)

KeeKee leaps into Charlie's arms as Vaggie stands up.

Vaggie: Alright, come on. Alastor says he has something to show us. (walks out the room)

As Vaggie leaves, a loud bell rings throughout the city, and Charlie turns to the Bell Tower at Heaven Embassy. She looks on with sadness, knowing that it's another year before the Extermination comes again.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
🔥The scene turns static before it fixes itself to reveal a sinner stabbing another demon to death with a knife before Alastor caught their attention.🔥
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

As the camera rolls, scenes switches from the front of the Hazbin Hotel, to Charlie on camera and she waves at it before Angel Dust comes into view, putting two-fingers over the head prank behind her. You pop up beside him with Neno waving from beyond your own shadow.

The bartender, Husk, who was clearly drunk, passing out on the ground as Niffty, the hotel maid, tries to stab and chase after a bug, and then to Angel Dust, with a support beam falling close to KeeKee, scaring the demon cat before running off.

Angel Dust flipping Alastor off, and then the poor drawing of the hotel before the commercial ends.

Alastor: (the camera turns on with static) Well, hello there, you wayward Sinner! Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do, that's why you're in Hell! But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that? Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption! Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlotte Morningstar!

"Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands, as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you! Here we offer fun things, such as somewhat functional staff and 24-hour pest control. Custom rooms, and just look at this tacky parlor! Enjoy riveting conversation with our singular resident. Wow! All this, and more at the Hazbin Hotel! Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here!" Alastor says.

Alastor turns off the television.

Alastor: So, what do you think?

You clapped as your shadow companion clapped as well.

On the couch, Charlie and Vaggie were surprised of the commercial being poorly misleading and very offensive to their nature, that Vaggie throws a fit at Alastor.

Vaggie: I'm sorry. What the fuck was that?

Charlie: Uh, Yeah. One note, Alastor, I mean, first off, thank you so much for making this seriously amazing, but um, maybe the tone is a bit off. We want people to want to come here. This makes it look, um...

You: Horrible? Terrible? Poorly? Horrendous?

Neno: (tries to speak but only speaks out in whispers)

Vaggie: Bad. The word you're looking for is bad.

You: Oh!...

Alastor: Funny. I was going for hilarious.

Vaggie: It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point.

Charlie: Vaggie is right Alastor, the commercial was to let sinners know we are trying to help them.

Alastor: Well, my dear, I haven't been active in hell for some time and everyone remembers me from my radio show, the proper medium to express oneself. But, you insisted on this noisy picture box advertisement.

He taps the television twice with his microphone staff.

Alastor: So, I had a little fun with it.

Vaggie: Oh, fun? You had a little fun with it? (stands up) Well, this is not what we want to represent us. When you showed up here a week ago, you told us you would help run this hotel. Instead, you're mocking us. Nobody's gonna wanna come to a place that a powerful overlord like you thinks is a waste of time.

Angel Dust raises his hand from the couch, catching everyone's attention.

Vaggie: What?

Angel Dust: If'n you're filming a commercial, can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here?

Angel Dust takes a bottle with one arm before pointing all three arms at himself., but Vaggie doesn't like it.

Vaggie: Angel, you're a porn star.

Angel Dust: A famous porn star, I'll have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down to get in.

Vaggie: We are not filming a porn as a commercial.

Angel Dust: Why not? Sex sells don't it? I swear if you film me going at it with Mr. fancy talk creepy voice here or shadow bitch, you'd be rolling in participants willing to stay at this tacky hotel.

As he was explaining, Alastor appears right beside the couch next to Angel Dust and laughs with amusement. Neno had covered your ears as the whispers got louder with anger.

Alastor: Ha ha. Never going to happen.

Charlie: Angel, I appreciate you wanting to use your special skills to, um, attract folks to the hotel, but I really don't want to exploit you in that way.

Angel Dust: Oh, please, baby. This body was made to be exploited. I got the arms, I got the stamina, I got the legs. I got the lung capacity. (laughs). Oh, I got the legs. The gag reflex, the holes, the chest fluff everyone thinks are tits.

You: What is he saying? (Looks to Neno who just shrugs still covering your ears)

Charlie chuckles nervously until Charlie's phone rings from Lucifer.

Charlie: Hold that thought! I'll be right back.

Angel Dust: I could keep going all night, baby.

While Angel drinks his beer, Charlie breathes nervously and answers the call.

Charlie: Hello? Dad?

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧
🔥As Charlie take the phone call, the scene switches to Vaggie, you, Angel, and Alastor.🔥
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Angel Dust: Hey, I have a question. If freaky face over there is so powerful, then why can't he just make people stay here?

Alastor: Oh, trust me,

He smiles in a mischievously creepy look with dark magic.

Alastor: -I can.

Husk: Why do you think I'm here?

It is shown that Husk is at the bar.

Husk: You actually think I'd be cleaning bottles and listening to you fucks bitch and moan all the time if he wasn't forcing me?

As Husk cleans a bottle, Niffty pops up from behind the counter with a hand raised.

Nifty: I like being forced.

You: huh?

Husk: Keep that to yourself, Nif.

Angel Dust: What? You don't love being here with me, Whiskers?

Husk: Call me Whiskers again and I'll jam that bottle down your throat.

You: Whiskers?

Husk stayed quiet cleaning the bottle as Angel smirked.

Angel Dust: Kinky. Come on, keep talking dirty.

Vaggie: (sighs) Angel. Let Husk do his job. And, no, we can't force sinners to stay here. They need to choose to.

Angel Dust: I'm choosing to be here and I think it's all stupid. We're in hell, toots. That's kind of the end of the road, ain't it?

You are seen in the background giggling petting Husk as he continues cleaning a bottle. His ear had twitched as he slowly leaned his head to your hands.

Vaggie: Well, Maybe it doesn't have to be. Just because nobody has made it out before doesn't mean it's not possible.

Angel Dust places a hand on Vaggie's shoulder, giving her a deadpan expression while the latter makes the same one.

Angel Dust: Hey, whatever means I can keep crashing here rent-free. Crack is expensive.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
🔥The scene comes back to Charlie, and after the phone call, she seemed really happy with the news her father brought to her.🔥
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Charlie: Yeah, I can totally, yeah. I'll head over there right away. Okay?

Charlie hangs up the phone and gasp in excitement.

Charlie: Yes...YES!

She giggles in excitement when she hears about the news until she calls Vaggie & you in gibberish, waving very franticly that freaks Vaggie out and brings your attention.

Charlie: Vaggie! Y/N! Holy, shit!

Vaggie: Ah! what?

You: Huh? (Stops petting husk as he grumbles)

Charlie waves them both to come to her for some exciting news.

Charlie: (mumbling excitedly) get over here!

Vaggie sighs happily and comes to Charlie while she is jumping around in a very happy mode. Your shadow companion made you teleport over to the girls as Angel Dust drinks in the background, Vaggie and you meet Charlie behind.

Vaggie: What's going on?

You: What's crackin, poppin, and lackin.

Charlie breathes in and out to calm her nerves so she can explain, but she was explaining so fast due to her excitement.

Charlie: My dad just called, he said that the leader of the Angel Army wants to meet. He asked if I could go instead.

Charlie hyperventilates and grabs Vaggie and you up close. Vaggie and you, however, was confused since the Angels were already done with their extermination and won't be back for another year.

You: That doesn't make sense. Why does the King want the meeting after extermination?

Vaggie: But-but, the extermination just happened. What could they want this soon after-

As Vaggie went on, Charlie was in the mood to get her hotel project to work, and remains hopeful that she starts singing.

Charlie: ♫ I can do this! Somehow, I know it! ♫

♫ I'll get Heaven behind my plans! ♫

Vaggie: Charlie, hold on...

Charlie: ♫ There's just no way I could blow it. ♫

You: Here she goes...(whispers to Neno) go get the violin...

♫ Not this once-in-a-lifetime chance! ♫

Vaggie: It's just a meeting.

Charlie: ♫To change their minds ♫

♫ And touch their hearts♫

♫ Or... whatever angels have! ♫

Vaggie: ( to you) This could be bad...

You: (to vaggie) Who knows?

Charlie: ♫Cheer up, Vaggie! ♫

♫ This could be swell! ♫

♫Something tells me that today will be a happy day in Hell! ♫

Vaggie: Okay, but just don't... sing to them.

Just before Vaggie could warn her, Angel Dust, you, Alastor, Niffty, and Keekee were already at the window where they can see Charlie singing out in the destroyed Pentagram City, as Angel Dust turns back to Vaggie still drinking from a bottle.

Angel Dust: That bitch is halfway down the street!

Vaggie: Is she—?

Angel Dust: Oh, she's dancin'!

Vaggie: Ugh, no...

You: (smiles) Oh my....

——

Charlie has gotten to right where she wants to be: the Heaven Embassy with the watchtower. She opens the door to peek inside.

Charlie: Hello! (voice echoes)

Charlie enters through the door and finds the whole embassy deserted. She walks to the front desk to check in.

Charlie: Hello? (voice echoes) Creepy...

Charlie comes to the front desk with no one but a single bell. She taps the bell to ring it, and at the instant, a golden scroll and feather ink pen floats from above over to her.

Charlie: Oh, okay... (signs it) Also creepy.

"Hi."

Charlie yelped to see you beside her with your usual creepy smile.

"You didn't think I would let the princess of hell go alone on a meeting?" You said dusting off your usual attire as Neno hands you shades.

The scroll and feather flies up before disappearing. Right then, the twin doors slide open to show Charlie and you  the meeting room, and The two enter inside the dark room with no one around.

"Uh...hello? Is anyone here?" Charlie says

"Knock knock." You jokingly said as Neno disappears.

The lights suddenly switched on, revealing two angels at the end of the room, with one being a exorcist lieutenant, Lute and the big boss leader of the Angel Army, Adam, who is eating a rib in his hand.

Adam: 'Sup!

Charlie: Holy, shit!

You: Holy light..

Charlie immediately fell down after getting surprised by the sudden appearance of two angels in the room. She gets back up with your held and readjusts herself to introduce herself properly.

Charlie: Hi, I'm Charlie. And this is my right hand, Y/N. My dad asked me if I could meet you.

Adam: Yeah, I know.

Charlie: Okay, well.

Adam eats his rib like a buzzsaw

"It's nice to meet you."

"Totally. It's nice to meet you, too." Adam said back

Adam reaches over to give Charlie a handshake, and as she was about to shake his hand, her hand slips right through, revealing him to be a hologram, fizzing on and off after being touched, which freaks Charlie out.

Adam: Ha! I fucking got you. (turns to Lute) Did you see that?

Lute nods once.

Adam: Ha. Good shit.

Charlie was trying to get something straight with Adam being a hologram. You stayed beside as neno whispers in hatred.

"Uh...so, wait. You aren't here?" Charlie said confused

"No, you think I'd come down there?" He said with a laugh. "No, I mean, I love the vibe, totally, I love your tunes. Pretty fucking hardcore, don't get me wrong. But! it's such a bummer! man. Everything down there's just so "eugh", ya know?" He chuckles "Ew."

Charlie: Right. So, I'm happy we've got this opportunity to meet. There's a project that I've been working on that I really want to talk to you about-

Adam puts his finger on Charlie's lips to quiet her down for a moment. You smacked it off having Adam smirk at you and backed off.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, slow down. And calm [appearnce] tits, uh even if you even have fuckin' any?" He said pointing at you as you just smile not bothering to just stab him.

"We've got time. How about we get to know each other a little. Mmm. How about lunch? You hungry? I got you." Adam said.

Adam takes a plate of ribs he's been eating toward Charlie and you.

Adam: Here's my personal favorite. You'll love it.

Charlie: Uh...thanks.

Charlie went to take a piece of a rib whole you didn't as you just stared at it. Her hand past right through them, also revealing to be a hologram, as they fizz on and off from the touch, and Adam laughs.

Adam: I got you again, bitch! (laughs) Fuckin' hilarious!

Charlie makes a small unamused chuckle alongside Adam's hyper laughter.

—-

BACK TO THE HAZBIN HOTEL, where the workers and residents are summoned by Vaggie to discuss their poorly misleading commercial. Angel Dust is constantly looking at Husk with seductive gaze while Husk is glaring daggers at him. Vaggie's legs come into the camera before switching back to in person.

"Okay, so, Charlie is dealing with something very important, so while she's gone, we are making a new commercial. One that represents her vision and what we're doing here. So, we need a camera." Vaggie says turning to Alastor.

"Alastor?"

Alastor snaps a finger to conjure up a camera for Vaggie; however, the camera is a folding-type old camera from the 1930s with no recording films at that time. Vaggie is unamused.

Vaggie: A video camera?

Alastor: Hmmm.

Despite his extreme distaste for modern technology, Alastor adheres to Vaggie's request and snaps his finger again, conjuring up a video camera that's poorly used with pieces of tape stuck together.

Vaggie: Alright! Let's do this!

The camera switched into the camera point of view recording the bar scene with Husk behind the counter reading a script in his claws with Angel Dust at the opposite counter. The camera whirrs back to get a better focus of the two.

"And...Action!" Vaggie yells.

Husk carefully reads the lines on his script, bringing the script closer to read.

Husk: "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel. Can I help with anything?"

Angel Dust: "I've been a bad boy, and I need a big, strong daddy to put me in my place...on the path to redemption!"

Husk groans with displeasure and read the script again.

Husk: "Well, you come—"

Angel Dust: (moaning) "Oh, yes!"

Husk: (bored) "to the right place."

Vaggie has had it, and stops recording.

"Cut! Okay, Angel, I need you to be less horny if possible, and Husk, can you maybe not have a script in front of your face." Vaggie says with her piece of mind.

Husk angrily replies back, "ain't no actor! I can't memorize this shit!"

Angel Dust: Well, we could improv this shit, baby cakes. (gets closer to Husk's face) Rrawwr. (purrs seductively)

Husk gets irritated by Angel Dust and shoves him out of the counter painfully hard.

Husk: Whoops.

He then  grabs a bottle and drinks it.

"Husk, come on." Vaggie says.

BACK TO CHARLIE'S MEETING WITH ADAM, she's looked bored, propping herself on arm as she plays with your hands. Your [nails/claws]  slight pricking her while listening to Adam exaggeratingly boasting himself and his sex life.

"So, I was playin' this gig, and for some fuckin' reason, this virtue chick was diggin' on the drummer, and it's like, "do you know who I am? I'm fuckin' Adam. I'm the original dick!"

He points  to his penis down the table

"All dicks descend from me. You think you want drummer dick?" Lute shakes  her head

"No way! I'm the Dick-fuckin' master!" He exclaimed

He eats a mouthful of ribs sloppily.

"So, anyway, then we fucked, and it was awesome." Adam says finally after ranting.

"What'd you do this weekend?"

Charlie: Wait, (stops playing with your hands) your name is Adam? Like the first man Adam, that means you...Oh....

Charlie puts the pieces together, realizing this is the reason why her mother left him, making her wince.

Charlie: (low voice) That explains so much.

You chuckled lowly at what Charlie had said.

"I know. I fucking rock." He said holding a rock pose

Charlie brushes off the awkwardness from Adam and gets to her subject of matter in hand.

"Well, Adam, sir. Mr. Adam, sir." She says ready to get to her point of this meeting.

Adam: Call me, Dickmaster.

Charlie: Adam. You seem like a smart (paused) well, stand up guy.

"very much like a clown." You said standing by Charlie with a grin.

Adam: (picking his teeth) Uh-huh.

Charlie: And I know you are the leader of the angels. And you are a big thinker, a revolutionary. A— A genius!

Adam: I mean, your words, babe.

Charlie: Who would really love to put his name on something.

"Fucking love putting my name on shit! Shit's the best!" Adam exclaims childishly.

Charlie: It's a solution to our biggest problem!

"Oh, Herpes. Yeah, that's a bitch." He says misleading

"No! Our... other biggest problem." Charlie responds quickly.

Adam: Oh...uh..ugly people? Math? Global Warming? Nah, wait, that's Earth's problem.

Charlie and you stare at Adam with deadpan annoyance at how ignorant he is.

Adam: Ummm...

BACK TO THE HOTEL. Niffty tries to stab a bug. She tries to stab the bug, but misses, and starts stabbing the bug multiple times before Vaggie stops her

"Stab! Stab! Stab!"

Vaggie: Alright Niffty, Niffty. Niffty! Your line is "We have the cleanest rooms", okay?

Niffty: Got it. I'm ready.

Vaggie turns the camera to Niffty.

Vaggie: Action!

Upon saying action, instead of saying the line, Niffty freezes and stares blankly at the camera without a breath or blinking from the scene.

Vaggie panels away, looking puzzled. Angel also peers in. Close up on Niffty making a blank stare with a ominous shrinking pupil. Angel slowly backs away, already creeped out.

"Uhh, cut."

Niffty snaps out of it and back to her cheerful self with a giggle, "How was that?"

"Well, Niffty you actually have to say the line, so let's roll again." Vaggie says

Niffty: Ok!

Vaggie: Action!

Niffty freezes again, leaving Vaggie irritated, as Angel comes close to her face.

Angel Dust is smug as he whispers to Vaggie, "You're doing great, Vagina."

"Cut! Alright, uhh maybe we can try to fix it in post." Vaggie says irritated at how this isn't working.

Angel Dust: Do you even know what that means?

Vaggie: (angrily) I'll figure it out!

VAGGIE SITS IN A DARK ROOM in front of a broken TV, watching the poorly edited shots of the commercial. She groans with frustration before Alastor enters the room.

"Seems like you're having a bit of a trouble there, hmm?" He says

"Ugh, este pendejo ... Why are you even here?" She says, clearly not in the mood to see him.

*this asshole*

Alastor takes a seat on a couch next to her.

Alastor: For the entertainment.

Alastor's shadow slips out of his form before reappearing behind the couch, making laughing gestures.

"I came here because I love seeing wasteful souls struggle to accomplish something meaningful and fail spectacularly, like you are doing now. Good job!" While he had talked, the shadow had disappeared.

Vaggie was getting ticked off by Alastor and his carefree insults, stands up and turns the camera toward him.

Vaggie points the camera to Alastor, "And here is Alastor, the egocentric piece of shit that—"

As Vaggie was viewing the camera scene up to Alastor's face, the video camera glitches violently from green to red and Vaggie freaks out, dropping the static camera on the floor.

"UGH!" She yells out in shocked

Alastor: I wouldn't try that, my dear. (pointing his face) This face was made for radio.

As Alastor explains, his pupils turn into the shape of radio dials, and the scene goes nearly static before fixing itself back to normal on Vaggie. She has had it with Alastor's insults and walks up to him.

"That's it. I don't care who or what you are. If you're staying here, you're going to make this work, because it won't be so,"

she starts to imitate Alastor's voice
"entertaining" She goes back to her normal voice "To watch over an empty hotel, will it, shitass?"

As Vaggie returns to her chair, Alastor approaches her.

Alastor: Fair enough. I'll tell you what. Let's make a deal.

"Pfft, you think I'm that stupid making a deal with a demon like you?" Vaggie crosses her arms.

"Not for your soul, just a simple deal. I do this for you, and you never ask me to engage with this frivolous television technology ever again." He says, smiling with his usual grin.

Vaggie had second thoughts of letting Alastor do the work for her.

Alastor: Or...Charlie can come back to absolutely nothing. Your choice.

Vaggie glances away for a brief moment before making her decision.

Vaggie: (sighs) Fine.

Vaggie picks up the camera and gives it to Alastor, which he evaporates it with a clap of his hand.

Alastor: Now then!

Alastor snaps his finger and transforms the hotel into a film set with the hotel staff into a 50s style film crew. Ink demons conjure up as additional background characters.

Vaggie: Alright everyone, let's make a fucking commercial.

Charlie looks exasperated with another of Adam's sexist rants of women and his masculinity. You were sat down as Charlie had told you to see as she didn't teeny you to feel uncomfortable.

You wanted to seem professional as Adam had his right hand standing.

Adam: When you take her out for the fifth time and she still expects you to pay the check but you're like, (high pitched-voice) "Hey, I thought you wanted equality."

Charlie: NO! our shared problem of overpopulation in Hell!

Adam: Ohh, well that's not a problem! We got that covered! (turning to Lute) Lute, how many demons did you kill this year?

Lute: Got a good 275 this year, sir.

Adam: 275? Woah! Badass! Awesome job, danger tits! Pound it.

Adam raises a fist for Lute to make a fist-bump, which she did.

Charlie: Uh no, not awesome. Those are my people, you know that right?

You: Our people.

Adam: Oh yeah. That must suck for you! (bursts into laughter)

Charlie: But these are souls...Humans souls just the same as the ones you have up in heaven.

Lute: (coldly) They're not the same. They had their chance and they earned damnation.

Charlie: You're wrong. Sinners made mistakes, sure, but everyone makes mistakes.

"Angels don't make mistakes." Lute says

"You really think that." Charlie says

"I know that." Lute says back with sass.

" Yeah, I've never made a mistake in my fuckin' life." Adam says out of no where with his put in.

As Lute comes around the table, the scene turns slightly darker with ominous red.

"The only reason you're still here is because daddy gave you, your little pet, and your hellborn kind a pardon from an exorcist blade. How does that feel, to know how little you matter?" Lute says with a sneer.

Adam: Oops, almost out of time. Guess we should get into it.

You: Yes...please

Charlie: Oh fuck!

Charlie rushes to present her plan as fast as she could.

"Okay I've got a lot to get through and not a lot of time and I feel like you weren't hearing me before so here it goes." Charlie says, ready to tell the angels her plans.

Charlie coughs as she starts making a fast-talk, which is close to singing as she gets all ofer stuff out in the table to show them what she means. Neno appears by your shadow holding a water bottle. You grabbed it in case the princess beside you is dry mouthed.

Charlie: ♫ I know Hell's population is out of control. ♫

♫ It's a bad situation. ♫

♫ It's taking a toll. ♫

♫ If we rehab these Sinners. ♫

♫ And cleanse all their souls. ♫

♫ At my Hazbin Hotel—♫

Charlie rambles through the stacks of paper to get something.

Charlie: Wait, I'm getting ahead of myself!

♫ Right! Extermination! ♫

♫ I know you guys fly down. ♫

♫ Just to kill once a year. ♫

♫ And it must be annoying. ♫

♫ To schlep all the way here. ♫

♫ If they join you in Heaven. ♫

♫ That trip disappears! ♫

♫ You can wave that chore farewell. ♫

♫ (deep breath) It'll be a happy day—♫

Adam: ♫ Let me stop you right there. ♫

Charlie: Oh

You: (raises brow)

Adam: ♫ Save us all precious time. ♫

Charlie: Okay...

Adam: ♫ If what you're suggesting. ♫

♫ Is letting them climb. ♫

♫ Up the ladder. ♫

♫Oh, they'd rather cross the Pearly Gates? ♫

Charlie: Well, uh—

Adam: ♫ Sorry, sweeties. But there's no defyin' their fates! ♫

♫ 'Cause Hell is forever. ♫

♫ Whether you like it or not. ♫

♫ Had their chance to behave better. ♫

♫ Now they boil in the pot. ♫

♫ 'Cause the rules are black and white. ♫

♫ There's no use in tryin' to fight it. ♫

♫ They're burnin' for their lives. ♫

♫ Until we kill 'em again! ♫

Charlie: Okay, but—

Adam: ♫ Just try to chillax, babe. ♫

♫You're wasting your breath. ♫

Charlie: Hehe...

Adam: ♫ Did I hear you imply. ♫

♫ That they don't deserve death?

♫ Are they Winners? ♫

♫ Are they Sinners? ♫

♫ 'Cause it's cut and dry. ♫

Charlie: Well, actually, if you take a look—

Adam: ♫ Fair is fair, an eye for an eye! ♫

♫ And when all's said and done (Said and done) ♫

♫ There's the question of fun (Fun) ♫

♫ And for those of us with Divine Ordainment. ♫

♫ Extermination is entertainment! ♫

♫ Bow-now-now-nownow ♫

Adam: Guitar solo, fuck yeah!

♫ Oh, da-ah-ah now-now-n-now-n-now-n-now-n-nownownow. ♫

Charlie gets up after being knocked down by Adam with your help again.

Charlie: Ugh...

You: You okay?

Adam: ♫ Hell is forever. ♫

♫ Whether you like it or not. ♫

♫ Had their chance to behave better. ♫

Four golden mirages of Exorcists appears, surrounding Charlie and you from all sides. You waved your hand at one of them, slicing the mirage but it came back as you glared with a smile.

"Where the Hell did you people come from?!" Charlie yells out confused holding your arm

♫ Now they boil in the pot. ♫

♫ 'Cause the rules are black and white. ♫

♫ There's no use in tryin' to fight it. ♫

♫ They're burnin' for their lives. ♫

♫ Until we kill 'em again! ♫

♫ Fuckin' Hell's forever. ♫

♫ And it's meant to suck a lot. ♫

♫ So give up your dumb endeavor. ♫

♫ 'Cause you don't have a shot! ♫

Charlie gets so angry that she turns into her demon form, making growling noise as she burns her papers. Your hair floats into a dark smoke but neno grabs your shadow making you calm.

♫ Long as I've got your attention. ♫

♫ I guess I should probably mention. ♫

♫ That we made the determination. ♫

♫ To move up the next Extermination! ♫

Charlie: What?!

Adam: ♫ Can't wait a whole year. ♫

♫ To slaughter those little cunts. ♫

♫ I know it's just been a week. ♫

♫ But we'll be back in six months! ♫

Despite being a hologram, Adam grabs Charlie and you and throws them right out of the door.

"Um, wait, you-you— Ugh, SHIT!"

Before Charlie tries to get to Adam, the door closes while he continues to do a guitar solo shredding. Defeated, Charlie slams a fist on the door as shadows with white glowing eyes whisper angrily in a distorted force.

—-

Charlie sadly returns to the hotel with you close behind. Vaggie runs to the duo and hugs them.

Vaggie: Charlie! Y/N! How did it go, did they listen?

You: (stays quiet as you stopped smiling)

Charlie: Oh, they sure did hear it But-

Vaggie: Oh come here, we have something exciting to show you.

Vaggie leads Charlie and you to the group

Vaggie: Alastor pulled some strings and it's about to air.

Alastor: I pulled a few limbs too, hahaha

Charlie: Wait, the commercial? You all made a new one?

Angel Dust: Yeah, one of my better performances if I do say so myself.

Charlie: (beams brightly) That's... that's amazing.

You: (smiles) Good work! (Claps as neno pops up beside you clapping with a soft whisper)

Angel Dust: Sshh, it's starting.

Vaggie (On TV): Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel -

TV cuts to the News report

The group except Alastor and Niffty get annoyed and angrily complain.

Katie Killjoy: Breaking news in Hell today! We have just received word from the Heaven Embassy that the next Extermination is happening sooner than ever before. Do you know what that means, Tom?

Tom Trench: No, what does that mean, Katie?

Katie Killjoy: It means we're all royally fucked! (Eye twitches)

Screaming can be heard from Sinners as the time on the Clock Tower reduces to 176 days till the next Extermination.

Angel: Wait, what? Why?!

A drone scours an area until it finds a dead Exorcist corpse with its head missing. The drone scans the corpse.

Lute: We found the body, sir. They've never managed to kill one of us before. We should just go down there now and destroy them!

"No, no. We can't risk them catching on. But, don't worry, when we come back, there won't be a demon left alive to pull a stunt like this again!"

Adam destroys the projector, causing its light to disappear only showing Adam's glowing evil smile.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
🔥END OF EPISODE 1🔥
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.3K 193 15
❝𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙈𝙀. ❞ 『••✎••』 ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ɪɴᴛᴏ, ᴀғ...
503K 7.1K 20
"Last year nothing happened. The year before nothing happened. And the year before that nothing happened." ↪contains: ↠ nsfw, smut, lime 💦 ↠ fluff...
225 4 6
Imagine if you check into a hotel in hell, to find out the Morningstar family runs it, with no strings attached. Only to attach strings to Lucifer h...