The BTSs out of context (Burr...

بواسطة WeAuthorBears

I really hope this book never ends :) Burrito Turrito Surrito the 1st (me) Burrito Turrito Surrito the 2nd (... المزيد

Warnings!
Out of Text 1
Out of context 2
Out of Context 3!
Out of Context 4!
Out of context 5!
Out of context 6! (with Gartic Phone)
Out of context 7! (With Gartic phone)
Out of Context 8!
We lost.
Update??? 😱

Out of Context 9

10 2 4
بواسطة WeAuthorBears

Hey, it's been a while-
We had to deal with a lot of drama in the friend group, sorry about that.
If I remember, this book should be updated maybe once every few weeks.
Because you can't force funny moments in a friend group, sometimes it's business or a serious topic.
I digress, ANYGAYS, TIME FOR THE BLACKMAIL! (I learned that from Moon)

Also, I probably won't be posting a lot of out of contexts of Moonyla because she may not like that, so. To prevent from possibility of upsetting her, I won't post screen shots of her saying weird shit. As she didn't consent to that.

LET'S GO NOW-

BALLS!

Thicky wicky indeed.

:)

:')

:(

AAAAAAAA

Huh? 😭

*crys*

HUH- WTF

Ayo? 🤨

RITØ- AAAAAAAAA

I forgot to have safe search on.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*screams*

Cough cough
What.

DON'T MAKE ME.

Wattpad is funky, so this is the end of this OoC (Out of Context).
Hope y'all maybe laughed?
Idk
(I hate the image limit ngl)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

82.5K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
263K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...