NOORADITYA ~The Interfaith Em...

由 SorayaIrha

He went for a peace treaty unbeknownst to him that his fate is going to change.Little did he know that he wil... 更多

Just A Note
Chap 1~Anonymous Matchmaker
#Some Aesthetics-
Chap 2~Her Destiny Changes..But
Chap 3-Not Meant for Each other
Chap 4 - Finally Yellow..But for someone else
Chap 5 -The Holy Red
Chap 6 - Vermilion filled Partition
Chap 7~The So Sensual Night..
Chap 8~Silence-Blood and the Moon
Chap 9~ An Attack in the Woods
Chap 10- She Is dead?
Chap 11- She did it?
Chap 12 ~ Why am I blamed?
Chap 13-She should not have done it!!
Chap 14- The Destination atlast
Chap 15-He cheated !
Chap 16- The Wounds Hurt !
Chap 17- The Bandages
Chap 18- The Sudden Kindness
Chap 19- She is Shy
Chap 20- It was an act?
Chap 21- Pissed off Yuvraj
Chap 22- The Room of Love
Chap 23- She is Scared!
Chap 24- The Library witnessed it all!
IMPORTANT
Chap 25- She sent me Off!
Chap 26- The Haunts!
Chap 27- Why is she here?
Chap 28- She is poisoned!
Chap 29- The Lingering Passion..
Chap 30- Something New
Chap 31- The Compensation!
Chap 32- Oil Massage
IMPORTANT ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Chap 34- The Dream Coming True
Chap 35- He is Breathing!!
Chap 36- The Realized Confession!
Chap 37- She Returns!
Chap 38- Surprise!!!
Chap 39- Dangerously Possessive
Chap 40 - The Forbidden Pleasure..
Chap 41 - Cursed Fate!!!
Chap 42- Drunk Aditya!!
Chap 43- The Mission- Forgiveness
Chap 44- The Morning
Chap 45- Consummation and Coronation !
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO BE CONVEYED!!!!
Chap 46 -Zaheer
THE MAP
Chap 47- Who is Zaheer?
# CHECK IT OUT
Chap 48- The Sensuality of Colours
Chap 49- A Colourful Busy Day
Chap 50- Seduction
Chap 51- Surya and Dadajaan
Chap 52- A Week
Chap 53- Ruckus!
Chap 54- I'll Kill her
Important
Chap 55- Proceedings
DO READ-Important
NOTE
Chap 56- Terminally Ill?
- EPILOGUE- THE BUNDLE(s) of JOY

Chap 33- The Pre-War Gift

106 14 1
由 SorayaIrha

Enjoy the story guys.. Don't forget to Vote..

WARNING- 16+ UPDATE

________________________________________

Noor's POV,

I woke when I felt a light kiss on my cheek. I turned to his side and hugged him opening my eyes a little, I saw he was wide awake. 

"I am Sorry little bird, I shouldn't have said that."

Last nights argument came flashing back to me and I buried my head in his chest and pulled the blankets to cover me till my neck. I had already forgiven him and somewhere he was right too. I was far below his maturity line and there were these unsaid things between us which we still were coping up to understand.

"Aditya.."

"Hnn-Hnn"

"Do you love me?"

"Huh?"

Shit. What did I say. I wasn't preparing myself to say that. 

I panicked and my eyes flew open. I looked at his surprised face and said,

"I mean.. I forgive you.. sorry.. he he.. slip off tongue.."

He chuckled in his throaty heavy voice and it sent shivers down my spine. I looked around to notice it was still dark. I looked back at him to see that he was already staring at me. His lower lip was dry and chipped and he licked it to moisten it. I didn't know but each action of his was getting me butterflies. I wondered how his tongue would feel on my bosoms and I immediately kicked the thought out of my mind. By mistakenly I said,

"Get Lost.."

"What?"

He looked at me confused again. Realisation hit me as to what I said and to cover it up I kissed him hard. It struck me more as to why I KISSED HIM? 

OH MY GOD

I was certainly getting mad. I shook my head a little when I saw him shocked. I tried to get up from the bed when he held me tightly by my waist and turned me under him. Pinning my hands above my head his body weight  all over me.

"My little bird is getting turned on in the morning.. huh.."

"No.. its.. nothing... like that ..I ..just.."

His breaths were hitting the skin near my ear and it was affecting my speech badly. 

"Sssssssahh"

I hissed when I felt him lick my earlobe.

"Yuvraj.."

"Hnnn-Hnnn"

"Not now.."

His throaty voice were sending vibrations down my body making me slightly wet. He brought his head back to look into my eyes. Tilting his head slightly he let his lips do the magic. The euphoric ecstasy hit me as his lip played with mine, sucking and tasting my lower lip. My lips moved with anticipation trying to match his speed. Both of us trying to dominate the other. His kiss had turned harsher and he kissed me with urgency. I was getting out of breath and the wetness increased in me. I folded my knee and pulled it towards me to stop the sensation when he suddenly held my knee, distanced it from the other and pushed his knee through the gap, widening my legs further, all while kissing me.

"Mmmmmahmm"

I moaned into his mouth when I felt his hands on my calf, brushing the skin lightly. I was getting lightheaded due to the lessening of air and on sensing my discomfort he left my lips only to continue downwards towards my neck. My body arched in anticipation and I fisted my hands in his hair. He stopped just above the upper hem of my blouse .

"Aaannhhhh..Yuvraj..dont.."

He sucked my skin harshly and bit it slightly and licked the mark he just prized. 

"AAAAAaaaaannnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh"

I moaned loudly in pleasure when I felt him biting my erected  nipple through my blouse and his thigh pressing against my crown. That was it. Wetness leaked through me and my arched body relaxed. I heard him chuckle and felt the pad of my thumb brushing over my lower lip.

"A small sensitive body you have.. That was quick.."

I smiled with my eyes closed and felt him kissing my eyes lightly. He got off me and picked up my half asleep body holding my waist.

"Shubh Prabhat meri jaan.."   ("Good morning my dear..")

"Kya sundar prabhat diya aapne mujhe.. puri zindagi yaad rakhungi.."   ("What a morning you gave me.. I remember it all my life..")

I said teasingly. I felt him coming near my ear and mutter,

"Yah to bas shuruaat ka shubh aarambh tha, ab aage aage dekhiye agar aapki gala kharab na hui to.."   ("This was just the auspicious inauguration of the beginning, Now see what succeeds this, Lets see if your voice doesn't break.")

I felt a nervous shiver run through my spine and heat crept up to my cheeks. Compared to his big frame I was very small. I reached his chest when I stood. His palm could cover the whole of my face. I couldn't even imagine what would happen if he ever looses his control. I didn't even know what would happen if he took me completely. My thoughts were interrupted by him.

"Now.. we have time till breakfast.. lets go take a bath.."

"To.. Together.."

I shakily said, my thoughts were blurring my mind. The thoughts of me getting naked under him and him slamming into me was was already stealing my breath.

"Yes... what else.. I have already seen the whole of you.."

"No I won't ... I'll not go naked in front of you.."

"You better be obedient now Noor.."

He said in an authoritative voice and I looked into his eyes. They looked as if it'll devour me alive. It made me feel, I was the prey being sacrificed to him. Yet somewhere I felt safe and a sense of comfort travelled through me when He raked his hand through my hair. He opened my hair tie and raked his hands through it. He clicked his tongue when his hands stopped at a knot in my hair. He, with full concentration yet gentleness freed my hair of knots and a few minutes passed with him and my hair.

"AAAA..I give up.."

I chuckled when He looked at me with frustration. He had successfully knotted my hair further. 

"Let it be.."

"Lets go then.. for a bath.."

I blushed again and fisted my hand on my skirt. I was unable to say anything and I just nodded my head.

Wrapping a shawl around we reached the river shielded from the view of others. A small group of maids followed us with towels and clothes. Folding the clothes, they kept it on the dewed grass when I felt him saying,

"EKAANT"  ("Privacy")

I shuddered listening to his loud voice. I mind clouded with the upcoming possibilities. I saw him opening his upper and entering the water. He was already wearing a dark peach cotton lower unlike the silk ones he wears in the palace. His hair was open and were flying due to the cold winds. I noticed there was growth in his beard and hair. The hair which just reached his shoulders before were almost touching it now. The sun was red against the horizon. It wasn't fully risen yet. The chirping of the birds had started becoming audible when I heard him,

"Get in.."

I should have changed into a white cotton cloth before entering but I was feeling too shy to, especially when he was observing me from afar. I walked towards the river and entered the water. The cold travelled upwards and hit my core. I didn't know why but it made me wet further, especially when his eyes were already undressing me. Even after being fully dressed I felt naked in front of him. I had fully entered the water. My body till my naval above the water while the rest wrapped with the cold currents of the water.

He walked towards me dangerously and I walked back till my back hit the bamboo construction. I gulped looking at his domineering form.

"You should have stripped before entering the water...as far as I remember you certainly do not bathe with a lehenga on.."

He dangerously whispered, caging me against the pole. My throat turned dry listening to him and his warm body and the cold water contrasted each other.

"..I..dont..But..I am..shy.."

"You have two options, either you strip or I rip your dress off.."

I gasped listening to him and I just shook my head in a 'NO' unbeknownst to the consequences. I gazed down into the water and noticed his thighs highlighted because of his wet lower. I gulped when I notice him pulling the dupatta of my body. He had already warned me that today I will have a hoarse voice and somewhere I had an inkling that the moment had arrived.

He held the two ends of the duppatta and I picked my face up to look at him. He looked into my eye and said,

"Get ready little bird, for the beautiful punishment of yours.."

My mouth opened a little and my lips quivered due to the cold. Suddenly he pinned my hands against the pole and tied it with my dupatta.

"Aaahhhh"

I moaned as I heard the sound of ripping resonating through the quite environment. His teeth against my hem and he ripped my blouse. I closed my eyes as I felt the cold air hitting my nipples.

"You are beautiful, Noor"

He said against my ear and a small smile erupted on my lips. I felt him kissing my jaw and going downwards to my collarbone and then my cleavage. He gave a small lick in between my bosoms and earned a small moan from me. I felt his hands raking downwards and ending up on the hem of my skirt. Holding the strings of the skirt he slowly pulled it. The skirt immediately de-hugged my body and fell into the water. I opened my eyes feeling completely bare in front of him and blushed when I noticed him staring at my upper body.

He looked into my eyes and my eyes shut when I felt him brushing my nipples with the pad of his thumb.

 "Ahhmmmm"

I moaned when he took the nipple in between his fore-fingers and gave it a little squeeze. He took his head downwards and took my nipple in his mouth. 

"Aaannnhhhh..Yes..ahh.."

I shouted in pleasure as the sensations travelled through my body when I felt his wet tongue flicking against my nipple. He sucked and licked each of his action making me wetter. The warmness in me build an I shamelessly asked,

"Please.. ahh..I want you inside of.. ahh..me.."

He pushed his other hands against my other bosom his lip not leaving the other.

"Annnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh"

I screamed sensually when I felt him biting my nipple. He licked it the last time and kissed me needily. Letting go, he looked at me. My eyes were shut but I could feel his gaze on my face.

"Look at me Noor.."

I opened my eyes and looked at him. I felt his fingers moving downwards against my skin.

"HaanHhhh.."

I moaningly gasped when I felt his hands underwater brushing slightly against my core. My eyes shut close and he removed his touch. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

He slided his rough fingers through my inner thigh and pushed my legs to make a gap.

"Keep your eyes open little bird.."

I nodded. My eyebrows thinned.

"Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnhhhhh ... AAAAnnnnhhhh"

I screamed when he pushed his fingers into me without any warning and started moving it without letting me adjust. He pumped his fingers in and out, his fingers searching for my sensitive spot. His other hand was rubbing my nape and sending some comfort. 

"AAnnnnnhhhhh...yes....faster please..."

His fingers had hit my spot and I was shouting at the top of my voice, not caring about the maids just behind the bamboo structure. 

"Moan my name Noor.."

"Annhh ..Yuvraj.."

"Noor..don't disobey me.."

I heard his voice against my lips. His fingers were moving extremely fast but it was as if he was waiting for something.

"Yuvraj.. please..I cant...."

"Hold it back like a good girl till I tell you to..."

"Aditya..ahh.. please..I beg you I can't..."

I felt his other hand touching my clit and his fingers drawing slow circles onto it. His fingers inside pushed my sensitive spot each time he moved his fingers. My nail dug into my palm, by body arched, countless moans left my mouth and my mouth remained open. I felt his fingers tighten around me and my body shook violently. He left his fingers from my clit and held my waist lightly. His fingers moved slowly yet effectively.

"AAAAaaaannnnhhhhhhhh"

And with a loud moan I released onto his fingers into the water. He pulled his fingers out and Hugged me tightly. I felt my hands been opened and I put my hands around his neck for support as my knees felt weak. I calmed down as he gave soft kisses on my neck. It didn't feel sensual anymore, just comfort and love. I looked into his eyes when I noticed him taking a deep breath through is mouth. He submerged into the water holding his breath.

"Annhh  anhh ahh..Adityaaahh.."

I moaned as I felt his tongue on my core, licking me and going upwards through my stomach, midriff, cleavage , neck and finally he concluded by giving a kiss on my lip. There was still a lingering fluttering feeling of his tongue all through the places he licked me.

"Take a long breath Noor.."

He said holding my hands. I did. He held my shoulders lightly and we both submerged into the water together. We came out immediately and I gasped as the water was bone-chilling cold.

He chuckled and I laughed with him. He slowly opened the ripped blouse through my arms and went out of the water. Tying a white towel to his waist he opened his lower and looked at me. He indicated me to come out of the water and I said,

"But.. I am.. Naked.."

He sighed and shook his head. Taking the longer towel he opened it in his hands. Holding the edge he came very near to the water and closed his eyes.

"Don't See.."

"I won't.."

"How do I believe you.."

"I ..umm...promise you.. alright.."

"Hmmm.. Okay.."

I came out of the water after pulling the wet skirt through my head. Holding the towel, I wrapped it around my wet body.

"Ok.. done.. now you can open your eyes.."

He looked at me and brushed my cheeks. I closed my eyes and pushed my cheeks towards his hands to feel his fingers properly.

"You are glowing, just like a goddess... Like my goddess.."

I smiled as he kissed my forehead. Picking up my blouse, he held it in front of me. I pushed my arms through and he walked behind me. With his calloused fingers he put my wet hair to the front and asked.

"How tight should I tie?"

I though of teasing him so I answered,

"How tight do you think it will be..?"

He pulled the strings extremely tight and my bosoms pressed against my body almost making me breathless. 

"Ahhh"

"That's how much tight it will be.."

"Why do you think so?"

"I know so.."

I glared at him playfully and he loosened the strings and tied them. Taking the petticoat he put it through my head, holding the hem lightly he removed the towel from my body and then tied it around my waist. Taking the skirt next he put it through my head again and tied it. He fixed the dupatta and put it on my head and pulled it till me eyes.

"How do you know how to dress a woman?"

"I have undressed many to know it.."

He said with a wink. I hit his chest playfully and said,

"How dare you..?"

We both laughed .I saw tears on the edge of his yes due to the laughing. This was the first time I had seen him laughing so carefree.

Oh Allah! May he always be like this..

_________________________________

Vote..

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

90.1K 5.4K 63
"I spent half of my life away from you and in every step, in every moment I thought about you and moved forward, knowing you would be proud" ...
99.1K 23.4K 5
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
149K 4.1K 190
The Gluttonous house's auction feast had an exceptionally good furnace in constitution of a little girl with sky-high price, everyone in looting. Su...
10M 752K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...